LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

Bobby nodded excitedly “ok I can do that” he yawned “I think I need to go sleepy... I mean go to bed it’s getting late and I’ve alwayd had a real early bedtime, no I mean I went to bed early any way good night Da...Will” implusivly Bobby jumped forward higging his friend “would you maybe, you know help me into bed you know like with the blankets and stuff”

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William nodded and gave his friend a big hug back. "You can call me Dad or something like that if you want; I don't mind." He muttered, nodding when he was asked if he'd help him out. "Oh, of course I'll help." He led Bobby to his room and helped him get into bed, making sure he was all snuggly-warm under his blankets and kissing his forehead. "Goodnight, Bobby. Sweet dreams."

Bobby blushed red “What oh no, I didn’t mean.. I didn’t... any way” he followed his friend to the room and sighed as he was tucked in. He missed being tucked in”good night and thanks again” he felt butterfly’s as he was kissed good night but he said  nothing

William smiled, blushing with his friend. He bade him goodnight and went into his own room after tucking Bobby in. The next day, the man got up early to go to work, and smiled when he saw his friend still sleeping in his room; he was so cute. William slipped in, kissed his forehead, and slipped out of the house to work.

Bobby smiled in his sleep when he was kissed and snuggled back in. He woke up to an empty house. Not shore of what to do he got up and put back on his clothes from yesterday. He looked at the clock it was almost noon and he was hungry. He looked in all of the cabinets leaving them all open. He spotted some cereal that he really wanted but wasn’t tall enogh. He grabbed a serving sooon and knocked it down unfortunately the box was open so the cereal went everywhere. He gave up on eating. And decided to explore. He realized he still had no shoes but decided to go anyway so he ventured outside barefoot first he stepped into a mud puddle by accident getting dirty almost up to his knees then he fell and scrapped his knee. He was crying when the police picked him up and hearing his story they offered to drive him home. He was crestfallen William would definitely be home by now

William returned home to see that Bobby wasn't there, and almost collapsed with panic. There was a serving spoon on the floor and a box of cereal was open and spilled all over the floor. Normally, he would have cleaned up in a hurry, but he couldn't find Bobby anywhere. Was he lost? What if his friend got hurt on his watch? Possibilities flitted through his addled mind, none of them good; he could've been kidnapped or fallen into a hole somewhere. William looked in every single room, double-checked the closets and the bathroom, but no dice; his friend wasn't anywhere at all. That was when the police came to his door, sirens blaring, and he ran out in tears.

Panting, he couldn't even stand straight he was so shaken-up by this experience; William simply thanked them for their time and picked up Bobby, carrying him inside. He locked the door, and set him down in the bathroom in the tub after stripping off his muddy clothes. "Listen, I'm not mad at you. I'm-I'm disappointed. I know I said you could leave, but you can't just worry me like that; I said it was an easy place to get lost in, and I told you to not go too far, but you obviously didn't listen. I thought you were hurt or-or even worse, and I'm happy you're alright, but I'm not going to let you get off too easily. I'm bathing you, and when I'm done, I expect you to follow me to my room; I have something in there for you."

The police officer smiled when William came to the door he looked like every other worried parent 

“sir I found this boy wandering around by himself he said he’s 25” he looked questioningly at bobby “anyway I wouldn’t leave him alone again if it can be avoided he’s not ready”

once the door was shut Bobby looked sadly at his friend.  Tears leaking from his eyes he nodded. Head down he whispered “yes sir” ready for whatever came next 

William nodded when the officer told him not to leave him alone anymore; he wouldn't, not after the worry he'd gone through today. He didn't bother correcting the police officer and just let him leave before stripping the boy down and placing him into the tub, turning on the faucet. He put bubbles in the tub so it'd be more entertaining for Bobby, and even put a little rubber ducky inside so he'd have something to occupy him while he cleaned the mud from his feet and legs. "Don't cry, okay? I'm just gonna wash you up and make sure you're all nice and clean."

William drew back and set down the soap in Bobby's hands. "Fine, then. I'm sorry I tried to help." He spat the last word out in annoyance, turning away. With that, he closed the bath curtains after handing Bobby the shampoo as well. "Your clothes are in your room if you need them." His friend walked out without saying another word about it, folding his arms.

Bobby looked ashamed and called after William “ wait no, I’m sorry I...I don’t want to be all alone in here please come back. I’ll be good, I’ll be a good boy and and you can wash me please just come back” he waiting with baited breath for William to return

William returned when Bobby called for him, and smiled down at him. "I'm sorry about all that, but I just want you to know I'm not doing this to embarrass you or humiliate you. I'm just trying to make you feel comfortable, and help you out if you need it, okay?" He gave him a quick pat on the head before helping him wash up, getting his boy all nice and sudsy with soap and wiping off the mud gently.

Bobby was probably bk with embarrassment but he allowed William to  wash him. When he started to wash his feet Bobby was giggling uncontrollably “stop stop it tickles, it’s all tickly Daddy... I mean will.” He covered his mouth embarrassed  and without meaning to squirted pee into the tub that caused more tears

William blushed deeply when Bobby called him Daddy, and frowned sympathetically when the little boy squirted pee into the tub. He wiped away his tears and stroked his hair, washing him off some more, "Hey, it's okay. Call me whatever you like, Bobby. Don't cry, accidents happen, you'll be fine." He tried to comfort him, gently washing him nice and clean with soap.

Bobby still looked frantic “I didn’t meant to peepee, I mean potty, I mean” he sighed giving up “then turned to William “no we are friends not... not, you’re not my daddy but thanks because I do seem to be having a real hard time with stuff” he shrugged “ I don’t really know why”