LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

Bobby sighed and brought his knees up to his chest wriggling his bare toes. He hated change and he had been through a lot of changes in the last month first his parents were unexpectedly killed in a car accident then he realized that he would have to leave his home as he couldn’t afford to stay there with no job so now he was flying across the country to live with his childhood friend like some kind of charity case or child.

Bobby has a very hard time thinking of himself as an adult anyway for starters he had no job and no money. It didn’t help that he was small, like tiny maybe not even 5 feet tall although he always lied about this. For this reason most people just treated him like a child . It was the reason he had never moved out on his own or learned to drive, he just never felt big enough. 

The plane began its descent and he sighed again looking under his seat for his flip flops not finding them he shrugged. He would just have to meet his friend barefoot 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When his friend told him he was going to arrive today, William made sure he was waiting at the gate. The man was tall, with long, black hair pulled back into a ponytail and muscles most people would kill for. Even without his trademark suit, every detail of his chiseled, lean body was emphasized by his black t-shirt and low-hanging jeans. Often very tired, William looked as if he wanted to pass out, though he would not; he had to meet his childhood friend, after all. A cigarette dangling from his lips, he yawned and stretched out, cracking his neck. He was sore from working out last night, and teaching his unruly students to not throw chalk or speak in class was still a pain in the ass, though he loved his job, as tiring as it could be. He hoped Bobby would be just as cute as he remembered, and suspected the man would be surprised by his growth spurt and sudden bulkiness; he'd gotten pretty damn muscular over the years. William just hoped it didn't intimidate his oldest friend.

Once off the plane Bobby followed signs for baggage. Collecting his big bag he struggled with it all the way through security. He looked around twice before spotting William. His friend had changed a lot but he still looked the same. Without warning he burst into tears and dropped his bag before flying toward William

William was surprised at the hug, but decided to embrace him back, rubbing his back gently. He looked down at him fondly, stroking his hair, "What's wrong, Bobby? You're going to be okay, I'm here to help you if you need anything." He told the smaller man, hugging him closer before finally, slowly letting him go. "I'll carry your bag for you, it looks awfully heavy." William picked it up, and slung it over his shoulder with ease.

Bobby sighed happily just being held made him feel better he hadn’t been hugged since his parents died. He felt himself calm. He sniffed wettly and nodded at his friend “thanks he looked down at his barefeet “I kinda lost my flip flops”

William nodded, and glanced down at his bare feet. "Is it okay if I carry you? I don't want you to stub your toe or something; that could hurt." He blushed before averting his gaze briefly, embarrassed that he'd asked his childhood friend such a humiliating question. "I mean, I know you're fully capable of walking by yourself, but I don't-I just think it'd be safer that way."

William scooped him up, and held him carefully as to not drop him. He left the airport with Bobby's bag over his shoulder and the man himself in his arms, setting him down in the front seat of his car. He didn't help him buckle in-he figured his friend was capable of doing that on his own-and sat down next to him after closing the door and started up the car. "Okay; I hope you're comfortable, Bobby. If you're not, just tell me. I'm going to be making dinner when we get to my place; how does mac and cheese sound?"

It felt so good to be held. Bobby fairly melted into Williams embrassed. He quickly buckled and nodded as his friend talked. When dinner was mentioned his stomach grumbled “I love Mac and cheese, it’s cool that you cook I’m not allows.. yummy I don’t really cook.  Y mom did all of the cooking”

William nodded. "Oh, okay; you don't really cook, huh? Well, I like to cook, so it all works out." He smiled, ruffling his hair and driving them back to his place. When he opened up the door and led his friend out of the car, he decided to not make him walk on the cold, wet garage floor, instead picking him up and carrying him into the house. "I don't want your feet to freeze, okay? From now on, I'm going to have you wear socks; can't have you getting cold. Is that alright, Bobby?"

Bobby was nervous but he shook his voice and said “I’m real bad at socks and shoes you remember in school I lost my shoes like all the time cause I’d like play with them  and I do t know” he shrugged embarrassed,y “they just disappeared that’s what happened today my flip flops disappeared and I never really looked they way socks felt so mom stopped making me wear them after high school. Actually I’ve never worn anything but flip flops since then cause you know I don’t work or anything so ya and I lost my flip flops today and that was my only pair so I don’t even have any shoes at all now” he turned bright red on the verge of tears

William picked him up, stroking his hair. "Hey, hey, don't cry. I'll let you wear flip-flops, alright, Bobby? I'll even buy you some, if you want; I'm more than willing to take you out shopping for new ones. It's not your fault, sometimes people just misplace things." He wiped away any tears that escaped him, and set the tiny man down on his feet, helping him inside by the hand. The black-haired man smiled in a way he hoped was comforting, and led Bobby into his kitchen. "I'll make mac and cheese for us both. Do you want a drink? If so, which one do you want? I have quite a few."

Bobby hugged his friend “thanks Will your the best and I’m sorry I don’t have any money, I used the last of my money on the plane ticket cause you know I wasn’t allowed... I mean I didn’t work or even have like a bank account or anything my mom just alway thought it was a bad idea” he looked around the beautiful kitchen “your house is so nice, could I maybe have a soda Bobby asked holding his breath”

William set him down after hugging him close. "No, it's fine. You can pay me back some other time, that's alright, Bobby." He didn't mention that Bobby would be paying him back by becoming his baby; he'd save that revelation for another time. He smiled when Bobby called his house nice, patting him on the head, "Aw, thank you. I appreciate it." William frowned a little when he asked for a soda. "Okay, but only a little bit, okay? If you drink too much before going to bed, it tends to mess up your sleep schedule." With that, he got him a small glass of soda and started fixing up the mac and cheese for them both. When he was done, he put Bobby's in a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon and placed it down with a napkin underneath it. "Sorry, I'm washing all of my metal and glassware, so it's plastic for now." He lied smoothly, getting himself some of his own in a similar bowl.

Bobby beamed his mom never ever let him drink soda “thanks William that’s totally fine about paying you back and the soda and I don’t mind using plastic, I wasn’t allowed... I mean we only used plastic stuff at home to at least I did” he sat and waited to be served 

William nodded, smiling warmly. "Oh, it's no trouble at all; you deserve to indulge, every once and a while." He responded, taking a sip of his own soda as he handed over the meal for him in a bowl. "There you go, Bobby. Hope you like it." The man took a seat nearby, eating his own food with a tiny grin. His friend could be so cute; almost like a child, sometimes. William wanted nothing more than to take care of him.

Bobby smiled too for the first time in over a month. He kicked his little feet and picked up his spoon. Scooped the Mac and cheese and blew on it before putting it in his mouth “this is soooo yummmy Will so ummm what have you been doing since you left home it’s been a while”

William watched him fondly as he smiled, running a hand over the boy's hair. "It really has been a while, hasn't it? I've become a teacher, actually; it's fun. I enjoy teaching students, even if they can be a little bratty sometimes." He chuckled to himself and watched Bobby kick his little feet; he was so cute! He couldn't wait to make him his little baby; the man was already behaving like one, calling the mac and cheese "yummy" and smiling so sweetly, it made his heart melt. "You're so cute." He muttered, trying to keep his voice low.

Bobby nodded saying “ya kids can be tough you remember how they treated me, even bows it’s like they forget I’m an adult or something, he scowled “Everton thinks I’m littler they them” he shrugged “still it’s cool you have a nice house and stuff I’ve really missed you, you were like my only friend in school”

William nodded, frowning to himself. "It was rough; I hated it whenever they treated you like that, y'know." He chuckled, remembering when he fought back for Bobby, protecting him. He smiled sympathetically, and shrugged again. "Thanks for calling my house nice, and I missed you, too, Bobby; you're my best friend, after all. Just say the word, and I'll get you whatever you want."

William didn't seem to notice much as he continued eating with his friend, until he saw the mac and cheese spill down the boy's shirt. He stifled a chuckle at first, until he saw how distraught the poor boy looked. "Hey, no, it's fine. Mistakes happen; I spill things, too, okay?" Smiling reassuringly, he wiped the mac and cheese off him with the napkin and then tucked a different napkin in his shirt to clean up any possible spills. "There, it's alright; that'll catch any spills. You don't have to apologize; sometimes accidents happen, Bobby. Just be careful."

William chuckled at how adorable he was. "Well, Bobby, how about we watch a movie and then go to bed? I'm a little tired." In reality, it was Bobby-boy's naptime, but he didn't have to know about that right now. Instead, he wiped off the man's face and tummy when he spilled all over himself, and threw away the used napkins after. "You're welcome, Bobby; I'm glad you thought it was yummy." He pecked him on the forehead and led him out of the kitchen, motioning for the little boy to follow him into the living room.