LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

William chuckled. "Okay, then; if you say so. Someone sounds a little sleepy to me, but I'll just turn on the movie. Which one do you want to watch?" He didn't have much of a selection, mostly kids' movies; he babysits a lot, as well as teaches young kids, so it pays to have more child-friendly movies around just in case. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William looked embarassed, considering he should've told him that before. "Oh, you're right; you'll be sleeping in the bedroom next to mine. Nobody uses it anymore. It's a little childish, but it's the only other one I have. Usually, I have to use it for any of my little cousins when they come over, and I guess I never redecorated." He blushed a little, before leading Bobby over to the bedroom-along with his bag, which he carried over his shoulder like before-and slipping inside. It was blue, with clouds and smiley-faced suns on the wall. The bed was small enough for Bobby to fit comfortably, and the rug was very soft and blue just like the walls. There was a night-light plugged in near the door, shaped like a teddy bear.

Bobby looked around and smiled inspire of himself “this is really cool will. I love it I. Here, it feels safe I guess... the beds kind of small but I’m not very big” he unzipped his bag and looked embarrassedly at his friend  I have ti tell you something I kind of didn’t know how to do laundry I was never allowed... I mean my mom just did it so I ost of my clothes are dirty and anyway I dont have a lot because umm my mom always said I didn’t need a ton where I didn’t work or anything so since highschhol I’ve mostly just worn pajama sets and stuff... I didn’t get a ton of freedom”

William smiled back, patting him on the head. "Thank you; I'm glad you love it so much. If the bed does turn out to be too small, just let me know and you can sleep in my bed instead." With that, he watched Bobby look at him embarrassedly, and listened to his confession without scolding or judging the small man. Instead, he simply looked him over and spoke, "Well, if you don't know how, I can always do it for you. That's okay with me; I do laundry all the time, anyways. I always need something to do when I'm at home after work, so I wouldn't mind helping you with that." The black-haired man just barely held himself back from helping as his friend unzipped his bag, not wanting to be a bother at all. Instead, he grinned and stepped out of the room, "I'll be out here if you need any help, okay? Since you're not used to all this yet, just tell me if you need help and I'll be sure to help in any way I can."

Bobby nodded and watched William leaving fighting the childish urge to ask his friend to stay

once William was out he unzippered his bag attempting sort through everything he started to make piles he blushed realizing exactly how juvenile his wardrobe was. He had exactly one outfit of what his mother had called outside clothes and literally everything else was pajama sets from the boys section most of which had cartoons on them. He hated dressing this way but his mother gave him little choice in such things once he was satisfied he realized he didn’t know what to do next so he called “Will I think I need so help”

William walked back inside the room to help, and fought back a chuckle; Bobby's little pajamas were adorable. Yes, they were childish for someone his age, but they were very..cute. He liked them, but didn't want to make him wear something he didn't want to, unless he didn't act his age. The man looked over the piles of clothes-well organized, he had to admit-and smiled. "Oh, you have to put them into the drawers when you finish separating them into piles. I can do that for you." William did just that, helping his friend unpack and get his clothes organized in their respective drawers(one for those cute pajamas, one for underwear, and one for every-day clothes).

Bobby looked embarrassed “some ummm everything is kind of dirty... I mean I haven’t really done laundry in like a month and and and these are my only big boy... I mean street clothes so yah so I mostly just wore jammies cause ummm I get things messy lots and and thier all dirty so what should I do” the little boy looked helplessly at his friend  

William looked sympathetically at his poor friend; he obviously needed quite a bit of help. "Oh, you should let me take care of that, sweetie. I'll clean them all up for you; I have to put a load of laundry in the wash downstairs tomorrow, anyway, so it all works out." He assured the helpless boy, now realizing just how childish Bobby could be sometimes. The poor little guy even called his pajamas "jammies"(if that wasn't adorable, he didn't know what was); he couldn't wait to help him out. With a reassuring smile, he pat him on the head. "Don't worry about it; it's not a problem for me. Just let me know if you need help with anything else, alright, Bobby?"

Bobby crinkled his nose when he was called sweetie but his stomach did a sort of flip and not in a bad way he nodded and scuffed his little foot on the carpet looking shy and sucking his fingers “so I kind of don’t k ow what to do cause all my stuff is real dirty even what I’m wearing and they should be washed too is there something around here I can wear”

William grinned a bit when Bobby crinkled his nose, amused by how he looked. After the man got all shy, scuffing his little foot on the carpet and sucking on his fingers, he had to suppress the urge to coo at him, instead listening to what he had to say. "Oh, that's alright. I have some things in your size, but they're mostly for the kids I babysit sometimes. If they're too childish for you, I can always buy you new ones." He responded, rubbing the back of his head and grabbing the clothes. Mostly it was kiddy stuff, with t-shirts, cute onesies in his size, and a few shorts sets that looked pretty childish but comfortable. There was even a cute little Spider-man shorts set, but nothing too babyish. "Sorry...I know they're childish. I wish I'd known you needed new clothes, I would've gotten you some prepared."

William was happy his friend was so excited; it was great seeing him this energetic. "You should probably wear these, they'd look nice on you." He held up the Spider-man shorts set he'd gotten the other day, and smiled. "I can help you into them, if you'd like, Bobby." He added, chuckling happily when he heard Bobby squeal.

William was surprised at how accepting he was, but figured it was all for the best. He happily assisted Bobby with putting on his brand-new clothes, and smiled at how adorable he looked. "You look adorable, Bobby. I could just eat you up." William told him, rubbing his cute little head and smiling.

Bobby turned pink at Williams words then realized what had just happened letting his childhood friend dress him “ummm you didn’t have to do that I mean I couldn’t dressed my own self like a big boy but ummm thanks. He looked around “so umm now what’s we going to do and umm he gustured to the piles of clothes “what about this stuff”

William nodded, blushing. "Oh, I'm sorry; I thought you wanted help. My bad." He replied, looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. When Bobby asked what about the rest of the clothes piled up, the man looked at them and spoke carefully, "I can put those away, don't worry. If you can't find places for them, maybe I could help."

William smiled reassuringly and nodded back. "Of course I'll help you, and you can stay here as long as you need. Only get a job if you want to; I have multiple jobs, so I might not be home all the time, but I could always take time off if you want."

Bobby just shrugged “ you dont have to do that but umm are there like chores or something you want me to do around the house at least, I have to repay you some how” he watched as his friend put his clothes away feeling small and helpless 

William didn't want his little friend to feel obligated to do chores, but at the same time he could use help. "Oh, well there's some vacuuming and sweeping that needs to be done in the kitchen and living room, if you'd like to help me with that. I might need help putting away some of the dishes when I empty the dishwasher, too." He didn't want little Bobby feeling left out, after all.

William nodded right back. "I will. I do have a few rules, actually; I don't want you to wear shoes inside, because they could get the place dirty. Just leave them at the door. I don't mind if you watch TV or do anything like that, just don't snack too much while I'm gone because you might lose your appetite for dinner. If you want lunch, there's more mac and cheese in the fridge for you to warm up in the microwave or in the oven. If you need my help with anything, just call me and I'll answer."

William replied, "Okay. If you want to go outside and explore, you can go, just don't go too far. It's easy to get lost out here. Make sure you use the spare key to get in and out, it's under the welcome mat in front of the door."