LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

really upset package hasnt arrived

Ive ordered from Bambino diapers and there always reliable and very high quality.

I ordered a bag of 10 of magnifico diapers on Monday they likely didnt ship out until Tuesday. (and with Bush seniors death being honored USPS wasnt running Wed). Also the holidays may delay things, its just irritating cause i ordered two day shipping and plus i email customer service multiple times and get no response. Thoughts? Im also OCD and tend to ruminate when things dont go as planned. 

Their web site has a phone number you can call: (650) 266-9286  https://bambinodiapers.com/contact_us.html

Bambino usually sends me a tracking number.    See if they sent you one, and find out where the package has last been scanned.  If they haven't, then the package hasn't yet shipped.  Per Bambino's page:

PLEASE NOTE: Upgrading to Priority Overnight, 2 Day or Express Saver (3 days) does not change how long it takes for an order to ship from our facilities. It represents only the business days travel time required for delivery after leaving our warehouse. Priority Overnight, 2 Day and Express Saver (3 days) transit times include only business days; transit time and delivery dates do not count or include Sundays or holidays.

Once your order is processed in our warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation of the actual shipment from our shopping cart, in addition you can expect an email directly from FedEx near the end of the business day PST with your shipment confirmation and tracking number! You can receive an estimated ground time in transit and shipping schedules by visiting FedEx HERE. Our warehouse origin zip code is 94063. Please note that FedEx posts transit time in "business days" which excludes Sundays and holidays. The shipment time is from when FedEx or USPS picks up your package from our warehouse, not when you receive a "PROCESSED" notice from our shopping cart earlier in the day.

3 hours ago, dyperbole said:

Their web site has a phone number you can call: (650) 266-9286  https://bambinodiapers.com/contact_us.html

Bambino usually sends me a tracking number.    See if they sent you one, and find out where the package has last been scanned.  If they haven't, then the package hasn't yet shipped.  Per Bambino's page:

PLEASE NOTE: Upgrading to Priority Overnight, 2 Day or Express Saver (3 days) does not change how long it takes for an order to ship from our facilities. It represents only the business days travel time required for delivery after leaving our warehouse. Priority Overnight, 2 Day and Express Saver (3 days) transit times include only business days; transit time and delivery dates do not count or include Sundays or holidays.

Once your order is processed in our warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation of the actual shipment from our shopping cart, in addition you can expect an email directly from FedEx near the end of the business day PST with your shipment confirmation and tracking number! You can receive an estimated ground time in transit and shipping schedules by visiting FedEx HERE. Our warehouse origin zip code is 94063. Please note that FedEx posts transit time in "business days" which excludes Sundays and holidays. The shipment time is from when FedEx or USPS picks up your package from our warehouse, not when you receive a "PROCESSED" notice from our shopping cart earlier in the day.

thanks and as im sure it was things being slow for the holidays, and my package arrived today as I thought it would!

I can sympathize with your frustration in that I ordered some AB Universe diapers (Peak ABUs!!) a few months ago and I, for some reason, thought that all packages came with 2-day shipping so I thought that was the standard. I have a roommate who was going out of town so I specifically ordered it on a specific day so that the package would get here when he was gone.

Of course, it didn't go as planned. I got my package safe and sound, no roomie issues, but the stress related to things not getting shipped is familiar to me.

It sounds like you're experiencing normal delays though. I think it's reasonable to expect that something would ship out on Tuesday if you bought it on Monday. And the other things you mentioned sound like reasonable reasons to have a delay. Of course, that doesn't help with your stress I'm sure.

But in this situation you can't really do much. If your package is on a truck, what can some person at a call center do about it? At this point, it'll get to you when it gets to you. It might suck but it's the reality.