LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just ordered a pack of Abena

I just ordered my first pack of Abnena M4 on Amazon… I choose the option of withdrawing the package from a post office and I hope that all will be fine. The shipper should be right Amazon so I'm pretty sure the content will be descreetly delivered in the box. I'm just a little bit concerned about the interaction with the postman who I'm supposed to ask my package: Will he want to know just only my name or the content of the package too? That would be very embarrassing… Beside that I'm very excited about this purchase also taking into that I haven't be diapered at all in a long time

They'll want to know your name, address, phone number,  what's in the package,  if there are any flammable items or explosives in it.

LOL,  just kidding,  it should be a painless process. Enjoy your new diapers. 

I started off in Abena M4s good diaper and cheap and good package sizes but there are thicker better quality diapers, the people on ADISC.org convinced me to switch to north shore supremes. Such a good diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered several cases of the M4s and loved them for quite some time. They were my go-to diaper, worked well and were a great value for the money. I then tried the Rearz Inspires and I was a convert. Great diaper and hold an amazing amount. Not too much more expensive than the M4s by the case so I could justify it. Was getting low on my supply so decided to try the Better Drys, as they are getting so much good reviews and press. Hope I won't be disappointed.