LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I have found a nice email that is written appropriately gets a good response back from them fairly quickly. Make the email understandable and not just spatter off random things and you are probably more likely to get a good response back from them.

• Like 1

Let me see if I have this straight. There are dozens of diaper brands out there that are thinner than the current Bambino (and less expensive). Bambino already sells to a niche market (AB/DL), and they have a reputation as having a superior product in terms of quality and absorbency. So... what you think is that they should reduce the amount of SAP, and reduce their price, essentially making their product very similar to everything else that's available at most corner drug stores? This would put them in direct competition with major brands of adult diaper available AND unplug the hole they're currently filling in the diaper industry (a need for a premium diaper). With that logic you should be working for a cable company or an airline.

By only reducing the SAP doesn't mean it's a lower quality diaper if it has all of the same features you like. You just need to change it at 5 hours instead of 8 or whatever. How would it be similar to a drugstore diaper again??? Just because it has a little less SAP???? Now it's a drugstore diaper, OOOOOkay. It would still be an ab/dl diaper so how's it in competition with major brands, still has babyish features you don't find in any non ab/dl diaper. Man, you make no sense what so ever.

Essentially this is what you are saying.

Less absorbency = cheap crappy drugstore diaper everyone makes just like it.

This is what I'm saying. Bambino can expand their consumer base by opening up to more people. What does that mean, more consumers, more money, eventually more products and maybe other lines of products as well. A lot of companies start with one item and then fill the void where needed as they expand. Look how many items ABU has come out with, they're trying to expand their consumer base. Every company that wants to be profitable will try and expand their consumer base, not just your smart ass or should I say dumb ass comment on cable company or airlines. It's darn near every company moron. So sorry you want them to only be the best at one thing that YOU like, kinda selfish. Maybe they can be the best at a less absorbent diaper, hmmmm ever thought about that or did that take too much time. :boxing: See, I can do it to, maybe you should work for a company that makes only one good item, and see how long it takes before you get overtaken by another company who makes a product just as good and then also makes a dozen variations of that product or others to add to there consumer base and see who's in business after a couple years. If Bambino doesn't expand themselves, another company could come a long and one up them on there current product and also offer a whole bunch more. To prevent that, they need to fill all voids in the ab/dl market or as many as they can while still making a profit. Not just the one void they did but many ab/dl diaper voids.

So what you're saying is bambino should only make one diaper and that's it. I actually prefer a thinner diaper I can go out with in public that's not as bulky and I also like changings so I may just consider buying them if they were thinner.

• Like 1

By only reducing the SAP doesn't mean it's a lower quality diaper if it has all of the same features you like. You just need to change it at 5 hours instead of 8 or whatever. How would it be similar to a drugstore diaper again??? Just because it has a little less SAP???? Now it's a drugstore diaper, OOOOOkay. It would still be an ab/dl diaper so how's it in competition with major brands, still has babyish features you don't find in any non ab/dl diaper. Man, you make no sense what so ever.

Essentially this is what you are saying.

Less absorbency = cheap crappy drugstore diaper everyone makes just like it.

This is what I'm saying. Bambino can expand their consumer base by opening up to more people. What does that mean, more consumers, more money, eventually more products and maybe other lines of products as well. A lot of companies start with one item and then fill the void where needed as they expand. Look how many items ABU has come out with, they're trying to expand their consumer base. Every company that wants to be profitable will try and expand their consumer base, not just your smart ass or should I say dumb ass comment on cable company or airlines. It's darn near every company moron. So sorry you want them to only be the best at one thing that YOU like, kinda selfish. Maybe they can be the best at a less absorbent diaper, hmmmm ever thought about that or did that take too much time. :boxing: See, I can do it to, maybe you should work for a company that makes only one good item, and see how long it takes before you get overtaken by another company who makes a product just as good and then also makes a dozen variations of that product or others to add to there consumer base and see who's in business after a couple years. If Bambino doesn't expand themselves, another company could come a long and one up them on there current product and also offer a whole bunch more. To prevent that, they need to fill all voids in the ab/dl market or as many as they can while still making a profit. Not just the one void they did but many ab/dl diaper voids.

So what you're saying is bambino should only make one diaper and that's it. I actually prefer a thinner diaper I can go out with in public that's not as bulky and I also like changings so I may just consider buying them if they were thinner.

I don't understand.. You're asking for a thinner, less expensive diaper. Aren't there already a dozen brands of diaper out there that fit that bill? and I'm NOT saying Bambino should make one diaper. In fact, just the opposite!

My recommendations have been:

1. Listen to the poll results and the obvious request for a superthick (more SAP) high capacity version of their current model (expecting to pay more for the thicker version)

2. Listen to the second place poll leader, provide more colors, to be exact, my recommendation was to inexpensively experiment with the whole "colors" thing by changing the tape panel to pink etc. It would be very cheap produce colored tapes and feed them into the line for a limited production run of their existing product.

So all in all, my thoughts were that Bambino should EXPAND their product line, just not in the direction you suggest, because:

A part of Bambino's current sucsess has been their ability to set themselves apart from the currently available made-for-adult disposible diapers. Why deviate from that marketing strategy by producing a diaper that's closer to the LARGELY available mass produced widely available products?

• Like 1

like i said before guys, if you want to see a change in their product, email them yourself.

flamming here will get you no where.

it is ok to express your opinions but i think it is time for a topic change since all i have seen lately is you guys yelling at each other.

I would prefer if Bambino came out with a diaper that is about the exact same as there currrent one but about 30% less absorbant. Everyone seems to think this is crazy but not everyone wants a diaper waddle and a diaper that can hold back the hoover dam. My reason is this.

1. The current one I can't wear them under my clothing due to the bulk, so I don't buy them really ever. I would if they were thinner. I think others would too.

2. If I go 8-12 hours before a change, the diaper starts to deteriate and smell so I change before it's at capacity often

3. I like diaper changes, but I also like to say "get my moneys worth" and use the capacity of the diaper but with the current bambino's I don't so it's a waste of absorbency and money

4. I would have them change something about the tapes. The bottom tape is like in the middle of the side panel. I know it's for the tape zone but then don't have such a flap of diaper below the tape. Cut it up higher there.

To me, having bambino make a diaper with less absorbancy isn't a sacrifice on quality. They would still have a niche in the market being an ab/dl diaper with prints, no wetness indicator and great features like inner leg guards. Other companies have diapers of bambino's current absorbancy and quality I'd say or at least comparable like abena and molicare but they are not ab diapers so what's the difference if they have one that competes with a medium absorbancy diaper like tranquility ATN or a Tena Super or something about that absorbency. It would still be different because of it's plain diaper look with prints and not an institutinal look. My two cents.

• Like 1

I wonder how many people would buy a downgraded version of the Bambino Diapers - something that competes with like Tranquility ATN? I'm sure if there was a huge demand for that then they would be do it but I am sure they wouldn't want to create some diaper that a lot of people like such as a diaper that competes with the tranquility ATN and then have their sales go down for their thicker Bambino Diapers. I don't know.

I wonder how many people would buy a downgraded version of the Bambino Diapers - something that competes with like Tranquility ATN? I'm sure if there was a huge demand for that then they would be do it but I am sure they wouldn't want to create some diaper that a lot of people like such as a diaper that competes with the tranquility ATN and then have their sales go down for their thicker Bambino Diapers. I don't know.

I would love to see a thinner bambino they are to thick..A thinner bambino would mean a cheaper bambino would mean more people could buy them would mean more money for bambino!!.then they would have thick ones for people that wanted them and thinner ones for people that just want a good diaper with prints.now I'm not talking depends thin maybe attends thin..

I would love to see a thinner bambino they are to thick..A thinner bambino would mean a cheaper bambino would mean more people could buy them would mean more money for bambino!!.then they would have thick ones for people that wanted them and thinner ones for people that just want a good diaper with prints.now I'm not talking depends thin maybe attends thin..

I highly doubt that Bambino will charge less for a "thinner diaper".

• Like 1

I highly doubt that Bambino will charge less for a "thinner diaper".

why not? it would cost less to make it not as much sap..maybe more diapers then for the same price thinner diapers mean more room for diapers so for the thick diapers you get 8 to a pack for the thinner ones you get 10.that would be great

• Like 1

Exactly, you get it. I feel no one else does. Everyone seems to think a thinner bambino would just be crap, garbage, a major downgrade. So apparently then, the ONLY reason Bambino's are good is because of there above average absorbency if this is what there basing quality off of. Your not buying a Cavalier over a supercharged Corvette, your just buying a regular Corvette. All the same features, just a little less power, not a ton less power and lack of all the features that make it good.

Damn people, How hard is this for people to understand, honestly. Same regular bambino, just not as thick period. Everything else the same. I typically don't buy a super thick diaper so that means people like me don't buy bambino. I am not there customer. It's not like they are going from a five star hotel to a one star by reducing absorbancy. They would be opening the doors to a larger market. There probably wouldn't be a loss in the current diapers sales since people who want that absorbancy already buy them and will continue to. Even if some switched, they will still be gaining a whole new crowd selling more diapers then ever before and that would add to the profits. They could have the best Maximum and Middle grade absorbency diapers on the market. A lot of you are only look at one feature of the bambino that sets it out from the others and not the whole package. There are diapers that are more absorbent then the bambino so does that make them better then the bambino? No, you'd say it's because of x,y and z too. So why can't a bambino still have x,y and z with the only difference being less absorbent than it's brother?

• Like 1

^ Simple answer - they need to make sure there is a significant enough demand for them. Otherwise they will come out on the losing end. Obviously they probably wish they could make and have 30 different kinds of diapers but that is just not possible unless the demand for each one is profitable - otherwise they're gonna lose money. I mean they have to make some sort of profit otherwise they won't be able to cater or provide products for the ABDL community in the future.

• Like 1

I'll say this. Bambino's are not as thick and the plastic is nowhere near as smooth as when they first come out. If they get much thinner and the plastic gets worse than I'll stop buying them and stick with Abena and/or Molicare. Just another data point to add to the discussion.

• Like 1

Bambino probably shouldn't release a thinner diaper IMO. It would break their USP of 'thicker, thirstier, cuter'. A thinner Bambino would be just another mid-range diaper. Why would I spend a premium price on a product that isn't unique or otherwise top of the line?

• Like 1

Bambino probably shouldn't release a thinner diaper IMO. It would break their USP of 'thicker, thirstier, cuter'. A thinner Bambino would be just another mid-range diaper. Why would I spend a premium price on a product that isn't unique or otherwise top of the line?

you would not be paying a premium price for the thinner diaper if the price stays the same you would be paying for more diaper thinner diapers mean more then 8 can fit into a pack say maybe 9 or 10 to a pack..most people do not wear bambino because of how thick they are(some people do key word most not all) they wear them because of the print its an adult size baby diaper..people that want the thicker diaper could still get them we are not saying stop making the thick ones just make some thinner one as well you could have bambino max and bambino regular

• Like 1

Well, most people do wear Bambinos because of their thickness and/or liquid retention. That is the single most discussed thing about them.

The fact that there is enough of a market for Bambino to make a Bianco less-babyish version of the diaper says that those are the main selling points.

The good news is, Bambino is really just a super-sized Secure Plus diaper. Secure Plus makes Bambinos, and sells them out of a shell company (in case the media ever discovered a leading diaper maker was producing such a "monstrosity").

Bottom line: If you want a thinner Bambino, buy a Secure Plus and put some baby powder on it. Enjoy.

I just can't believe all the foolish arguments from people who want a thinner Bambino. They are only giving the AB/DL population what it wants, and the majority wants thicker, not thinner. Remember that Kimberly Clark makes a thin diaper for daily use, as do the companies that make store brands. Don't forget Attends, Tranquility, and others. It would make absolutely no sense at all for Bambino to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. Stop wishing for something that you may regret later.

Honeywell6180

• Like 1

Bottom line: If you want a thinner Bambino, buy a Secure Plus and put some baby powder on it. Enjoy.

Actually, they are the same exact diaper, just a different landing zone. That's the only difference. They are not thinner. I think that's been discussed here about a hundred times now.

I just can't believe all the foolish arguments from people who want a thinner Bambino. They are only giving the AB/DL population what it wants, and the majority wants thicker, not thinner. Remember that Kimberly Clark makes a thin diaper for daily use, as do the companies that make store brands. Don't forget Attends, Tranquility, and others. It would make absolutely no sense at all for Bambino to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. Stop wishing for something that you may regret later.

Honeywell6180

So majority rules in your book, huh. Nobody else can have what they want. So Pepsi should only make Mountain Dew because the majority drink that over any other pop they have, Lipton should only sell there best selling rice side, Hamburger Helper should only sell there best selling one, Heinz should only sell one size of ketchup, of course, there best selling one, axe the rest of the heinz line, BMW should only sell there best car on the market, drop the rest, bambino should only sell the Med. print diaper if that's the best selling one too, drop the bianco and other sizes. Your logic makes no sense. According to you, Bambino should only make one diaper and one only because the diaper they currently have is what the majority want. Well, actually, they can make a new diaper, only if it's thicker though, what do you want, 3" thick? Oh but wait, then what would the original "thinner" diaper be, crap, garbage, junk, cut the line on those then?

If you only have one item, it's hard to compare it to sales of another diaper too say a thinner one. Nobody said ax the current diaper or kill it. I know other companies have thinner diapers than Bambino. I think you can't comprehend the word thinner honeywell. Let me try and explain this a little differently to you. If a man weighs 400 lbs. and loses 25 lbs. he is "thinner" but still fat. If a bambino holds 60oz but now sells one that holds 40oz, it's still "thinner" but fat. I'm not saying make a depends thin diaper for F sake! Bambino is only catering to part of the ab/dl community and not giving everyone what they want. I realize it seems like a step back to go thinner but it's a dilema within your own mind.

Hummer originally made the H1, then the H2, kindof a smaller, decked out version of the original but just as capable(or close). Then came the H3, the smallest version. See, they started out big and brawny, made a smaller one and then an even smaller one to fit all niches in the market. Still great vehicles but 3 different sizes and they started with biggest. Why is it such a problem for you if Bambino would decide to do the same, does it hurt your feelings or something? Sounds like a personal problem with some of you.

• Like 1

Actually, they are the same exact diaper, just a different landing zone. That's the only difference. They are not thinner. I think that's been discussed here about a hundred times now.

So majority rules in your book, huh. Nobody else can have what they want. So Pepsi should only make Mountain Dew because the majority drink that over any other pop they have, Lipton should only sell there best selling rice side, Hamburger Helper should only sell there best selling one, Heinz should only sell one size of ketchup, of course, there best selling one, axe the rest of the heinz line, BMW should only sell there best car on the market, drop the rest, bambino should only sell the Med. print diaper if that's the best selling one too, drop the bianco and other sizes. Your logic makes no sense. According to you, Bambino should only make one diaper and one only because the diaper they currently have is what the majority want. Well, actually, they can make a new diaper, only if it's thicker though, what do you want, 3" thick? Oh but wait, then what would the original "thinner" diaper be, crap, garbage, junk, cut the line on those then?

If you only have one item, it's hard to compare it to sales of another diaper too say a thinner one. Nobody said ax the current diaper or kill it. I know other companies have thinner diapers than Bambino. I think you can't comprehend the word thinner honeywell. Let me try and explain this a little differently to you. If a man weighs 400 lbs. and loses 25 lbs. he is "thinner" but still fat. If a bambino holds 60oz but now sells one that holds 40oz, it's still "thinner" but fat. I'm not saying make a depends thin diaper for F sake! Bambino is only catering to part of the ab/dl community and not giving everyone what they want. I realize it seems like a step back to go thinner but it's a dilema within your own mind.

Hummer originally made the H1, then the H2, kindof a smaller, decked out version of the original but just as capable(or close). Then came the H3, the smallest version. See, they started out big and brawny, made a smaller one and then an even smaller one to fit all niches in the market. Still great vehicles but 3 different sizes and they started with biggest. Why is it such a problem for you if Bambino would decide to do the same, does it hurt your feelings or something? Sounds like a personal problem with some of you.

Hummer is a bad example, for 1 true it was not a founding lable for GM but even though we were given more options on the styles and size in Hummers they werent selling enough. That point is what companies have to consider, will they sell more of a different model if they invest money to make it. Bambino diapers are perfect for many of us the way they are and with many of us being content with that, you will not get thier opinion until either the whole product line changes or ceases to exist. I think a company like Bambino would profit more by offering numerous products catering to ABs, not just diapers.

Secure Plus makes many diapers. If you are comparing X-Plus to Bambino, that's debatable. But, I was correct when I noted that Secure Plus makes thinner diapers, which, as d_dre12 clearly noted, are similar to Bambino.

Hummer isn't going away, but they did have to stop making the H1 due to lack of interest, and the H2 was going away as well. Like Bambino, the H3 really is their single major product... you could even argue with Bambino's pads, that they make more products than Hummer right now :)

• Like 1

I realize my analogy isn't going to be exact about the hummers but I hope you can see the point. They wouldn't have made the smaller and smaller ones if there wasn't a demand for them. The reason they are getting killed so bad is because of the economy and gas prices. But that's a whole other topic. That's not really the point I was trying to make. Just the fact not everyone wanted the goliath sized hummer but a baby sized one too. We're really talking about diapers here. Bambino had better diversify themselves in there product lines or they WILL get swallowed up by someone else who will. Don't be too nieve and think Bambino's invinsable. Look at how ABU has started adding so many things to there product line, created more interest, and brought forth new customers. I'm considering buying there new 1 tape diaper now. Look how no one talks about Classy Comforts. 1 diaper is all they have. I realize you may not like these other two companies but if C.C. came out with several new diapers, you would probably take another look at them and maybe order something from them. ABU is gaining customers.

There are a lot of people here who seem to think that if bambino made a less thick diaper, it wouldn't sell and would just destroy the company. I say it won't be true because as the saying goes "if you build it, he will come"(Ron Costelo, Field of Dreams). AB's and DL's will darn near buy anything this company puts out. There wasn't a lot of people who like the ABU's and look at how they've diversified. I'd stop worrying about the financial failure of introducting a new diaper. Bambino has a good reputation and people will buy there products because of that.

Part of the problem is Secure Plus. Again, Secure Plus makes smaller diapers. Bambino (though they deny it) operates as a front for Secure Plus. They may be able to sign on with another diaper maker down the road, but not without angering Secure Plus, and forcing them to redesign their bread and butter... which could burn a lot of customers in the process.

So, to keep Secure Plus happy, they can't compete with Secure Plus diapers. Secure Plus probably doesn't care much about the ABDL market, but I'm sure it comes up in their product planning meetings. After all, if you can make a few $0 tweaks to keep a minority target audience happy... why not?

• Like 1

I am sure whatever product they come out with eventually, if they do - thick or thinner - they come out with will be top quality. They seem to make it a priority to make sure their products are top of the line in the materials used in my opinion.

• Like 1