LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Guest bambinodiaper

Hi Everyone - I am truly sorry some of you have been experiencing trouble and/or dissatisfaction with Bambino Diapers. We would never run away any customer. We are dedicated to providing the best ABDL diaper on the market. I am here for you to talk to and address questions, concerns, etc. with - and if I do not have a direct answer, I will find it out. But, please understand that in no way are we looking to cheapen a diaper. We are merely trying to improve upon design and comfort in accordance with feedback we receive. I have read many of the feedback and suggestions on this thread and have noted both the positives and negatives.

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

i would love it if the bambino diaper was made thicker. i am really wanting a diaper that weighs half a pound or MORE! i think it would be awesome to have a diaper that weighs a pound and it would be so thick i know u can use stuffers but just a diaper is better in my oppion i do use stuffers though.

Hi Everyone - I am truly sorry some of you have been experiencing trouble and/or dissatisfaction with Bambino Diapers. We would never run away any customer. We are dedicated to providing the best ABDL diaper on the market. I am here for you to talk to and address questions, concerns, etc. with - and if I do not have a direct answer, I will find it out. But, please understand that in no way are we looking to cheapen a diaper. We are merely trying to improve upon design and comfort in accordance with feedback we receive. I have read many of the feedback and suggestions on this thread and have noted both the positives and negatives.

your not trying to cheapen the diaper?then why in my case of 48.I only used 20 of them so far and I came across 2 diaper one had no tapes and another one only had tapes on one side.and they ALL fit like cheap store brand diapers!!!!!!(low rise on the back)I am VERY unhappy with bambino.I want a diaper that fits like a diaper should.you let me know when your diapers are better fitting.higher on the back about 1'' or 1'' an a half should do it.and then maybe I will try them again but till then its AB Universe for me!!!!!!!..and a more babyish print wont hurt ether.

Guest bambinodiaper

AllenABDL: Your comment has been noted.

Babyforyou: I am sorry that has happened to you. In regards to the "low rise" situation with you - I apologize that is how it fits on you. I have noted that comment and will definitely relay it on. Also, remember many people are different shapes, sizes, etc. and what may be "low rise" on you may be "perfect" for someone else or possibly even a "higher rise" on some. It sometimes depends on how you wear the diaper, your body size, shape, etc. But, your comment is definitely noted.

AllenABDL: Your comment has been noted.

Babyforyou: I am sorry that has happened to you. In regards to the "low rise" situation with you - I apologize that is how it fits on you. I have noted that comment and will definitely relay it on. Also, remember many people are different shapes, sizes, etc. and what may be "low rise" on you may be "perfect" for someone else or possibly even a "higher rise" on some. It sometimes depends on how you wear the diaper, your body size, shape, etc. But, your comment is definitely noted.

I doubt that.bambino medium diapers fit low rise on the back.depend medium diapers fit high on the back.only time a diaper fits low rise on me is if its a store brand or a bambino...attends,depends,AB Universe and lots of other fit high on the back.so cut your diapers the same as depends..

Guest bambinodiaper

Adriansurley: Thank you for your kind comments

Babyforyou: Regardless, your comment has been noted and will definitely be passed along! We are committed to listening to your feedback and incorporating it into our products. We want to make everyone happy and be the best diaper on the market.

hmmm, the fit is a tough one, you cant make one diaper that fits everyone!

Personally the only thing i dislike about them is the absorbancy, they do lack in that department (in my opinion anyways)

"Hello Jessica,

We feel that we have made every effort to work with you over the last 18 months and have stood behind our products 100%. Based on your last e-mail clearly you are unhappy with this product and without even waiting for us to respond to your original e-mail of 16 hours ago you were on the boards slandering our products and our company. So please keep the two cases of diapers their performance should not be an issue and we will process a full refund and suggest you find another diaper company that will better meet your needs."

To me, that sounds like "We don't want to deal with you anymore, now go away."

I was critical cause if you're going to be dedicated to making the best, and charge me roughly $150 a month, then I'm going to hold you to the standard you, yourself, set.

Just FYI, the last time I e-mailed a company about dissatisfaction until they decided they couldn't make it work, they apologized and asked me to give them a chance in the future, which I am now going to do. Bambi, on the otherhand, basically says "We don't suck. Now go some where else." Oh, and of course, "How DARE you voice your dissatisfaction amongst others!"

Slander?! Your diapers feel cheap in comparison to what I had a mere case ago. Night vs day. It's not slander, it's opinion.

Cheaper feeling product from one order to the next to me = corner cutting.

I'm offended, plain and simple. I'm far more upset over this than the cheap diapers.

When people start posting "Old awesome Bambinos are back!", being told to go away is going to make me VERY reluctant to order. 18 months is rather brand loyal for a product I use 3 or 4 of a day. When I was a SMOKER I wasn't that brand loyal, and that's chemically addictive!

Yeah, that refund sounded a lot like "Here, TAKE your damn money! We don't want you!"

just tell bambino to kiss your you know what..there diapers are made very cheap.I can tell that by the fit..low rise on the back is a cheap diaper.and that is bambino low rise on the back..the bambino diapers I have left I am going to put the up on ebay.and the money I get for them I will use to get more AB Universe diapers!!!!!..AB Universe has a much better fit a cuter baby print and they are like 20 dollars cheaper. :o

I, for one, completely LOVE Bambino Diapers. I am a guy, I like to think fairly well endowed, and find that these are the BEST FITTING diapers I have ever worn, and I've worn several diapers. Yes, Bambino Diapers have changed, but they are still THE BEST, most comfortable and most crinkly diapers on the market IMHO. I have gone through SEVERAL cases of diapers, both in the Classico and Bianco. I stick with the Classico, because I love the print. Yes, the print on the ABUniverse diapers is cuter, but from what I've read on pretty much EVERY diaper related board, their customer service is horrible, and until recently, their prices are a major RIPOFF. I've received nothing but EXCELLENT customer service and FAST, reliable shipping and CONSISTENT products from Bambino and have nothing but good things to say about them. I recently ordered another case, and though I haven't opened it yet (I'm currently wearing a Bambino from an older package) I am very happy with Bambino diapers. The plastic is the most comfortable, and the padding is perfect and much more comfortable than Abena's. I find these diapers to be quite absorbent, too. I would like to see them thicker, and have a babyish scent, but nothing is perfect. The Bambino's are about as close to perfect as diapers can get.

I, for one, completely LOVE Bambino Diapers. I am a guy, I like to think fairly well endowed, and find that these are the BEST FITTING diapers I have ever worn, and I've worn several diapers. Yes, Bambino Diapers have changed, but they are still THE BEST, most comfortable and most crinkly diapers on the market IMHO. I have gone through SEVERAL cases of diapers, both in the Classico and Bianco. I stick with the Classico, because I love the print. Yes, the print on the ABUniverse diapers is cuter, but from what I've read on pretty much EVERY diaper related board, their customer service is horrible, and until recently, their prices are a major RIPOFF. I've received nothing but EXCELLENT customer service and FAST, reliable shipping and CONSISTENT products from Bambino and have nothing but good things to say about them. I recently ordered another case, and though I haven't opened it yet (I'm currently wearing a Bambino from an older package) I am very happy with Bambino diapers. The plastic is the most comfortable, and the padding is perfect and much more comfortable than Abena's. I find these diapers to be quite absorbent, too. I would like to see them thicker, and have a babyish scent, but nothing is perfect. The Bambino's are about as close to perfect as diapers can get.

sounds like to me you work for bambino diapers..have a nice day :D

Guest bambinodiaper

Thickdiaperedbaby: Thank you for your kind comments.

We do our best to make every customer happy. Every customer has their own thought on the perfect diaper. There are tons of people that believe Bambino Diapers are the best diaper on the market, there are some that think they have a little work to do. We would of course much rather you address your problems and suggestions in a suggestive manner rather than completely slander a product. I think any company would not appreciate that. But, look - we are truely here for the customer and I for one, am dedicated to hearing every suggestion, feedback, positive and negative comment, etc. that you all have. We truely want to have the best diaper on the market and best products on the market. We will always be here for the ABDL community.

Well I can't speak for any changes that were made recently, but I have tried the first smalls when they came out. I can tell you that they were quite absorbent and thick. While Molicare is my Daily wear, the Bambino's easily rivaled them for Abosorbancy. The only problem I had with them was what I call the European Cut, at least that's what I heard it called. The legs on the smalls ran about a inch small. While a Abena X-Plus was 2 inches short the Bambino's at least didn't pinch my legs but they were kinda snug. So I would say a little more generous cut on the legs and I would be satisfied.

As far a a rise issue I had none, then again I have little rear end so I guess I get away with it. I know in a Depends I don't even fasten the two top tapes and then I fold the extra down in front equal to the two center tapes. To each their own, I guess. But I wear Diapers 24/7 and I need a diaper that fits and I can trust. I understand the difficulty's of designing a all around diaper, but to me A baby diaper doesn't fit too high up either, and if you want it to, go to the next bigger size. That's what the Pampers board threads are saying. To me a Bambino fits the bill as a babyish diaper and when I want one that's what I will wear. AB Universe doesn't even market in my size so can't comment on them other than they did come out with a newer super thick one, but the print on those is far from Babyish IMO. Just my two cents.

Ok. I tried on one of the new Bambinos before going to bed last night. They are definetely thinner. The plastic is different too. It's more cloth-like to the touch. That's NOT a good thing. I fuckin' HATE cloth-like covers. The absorbency seems to be about the same so far. I diapered my GF/mommy for 3 days in Vegas and she LOVED it. We'll see how she likes the new Bambinos. Not sure right now if I'll re-order or not. I may buy some Abenas only because I like thickness over a piece of plastic with baby blocks.

My Review? Not done yet.

I would say a little more generous cut on the back and I would be satisfied!!!1'' longer....bambino sent me out 2 free large diapers to see if they fit any better.and they where to BIG.. 2 of me could fit into those.it keep falling of me.so its medium diapers for me.I took a bambino diaper and a depend diapers put them on top of each other and I could see that the bambino is NOT as long as the depend.anyone can do this to see that I am right..and both diapers where medium.please just 1'' to 1 and a half inch bigger and I will go back to bambino diapers.if I'm paying 75 dollars for diapers i want it to fit right..

I don't think the larges are too low cut but it could be because although I've got a beer belly,I stay active enough that I don't have a fat ass.

I am not talking about the large.I can't fit large they are to big for me.I am talking about medium.

See see, TOLD ya.

Oh, and the guy who works at Bambino... Am I banned? I didn't slander, just "This is cheaper, here is why!" with some emotion behind it. Big difference.

Oddly, the smalls still feel exactly the same to me. *shrug*

Guest bambinodiaper

Hi everyone. First of all I would like to start off by saying anyone who has experienced any problems or dissatisfaction in Bambino Diapers - Bambino Diapers sincerely apologizes. I would like to explain exactly what "some" of the problems you may be experiencing have to do with:

Our most recent container of Bambino Diapers were produced on our new Double Drum Form Adult Diaper machine. This machine incorporates the newest diaper manufacturing technology which everyone should be very excited about. It is equipped with sensors that can detect if a tape tab is missing and reject it from the production line. In addition another sensor insures the right amount of "Fluff" and "Polymer" that are within each diaper based on the specifications.

The loose bags you are finding are caused by the factories failure to adjust the new automated bagging correctly. Also the new machine created too much suction on the core causing the core to be more compressed than our original specifications and the compression roller was also not adjusted which has caused the thinner feeling core that some have experienced.

We apologize for the change on this manufacturing run. The performance, weight and the amount of the "Fluff" and "Polymer" has not changed. The new machine will be calibrated to produce the products that you all have grown to LOVE and please remember we stand 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. We are a company dedicated to listening to your feedback and making changes based on customer feedback if necessary. We are here for the ABDL community and always will be. We stand behind our products 100% and want the ABDL community to be happy.

Hopefully, this clears some things up! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.