LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Isn't talking about how we feel about the product part of discussing it? I mean you don't have a McDonald's discussion thread with a disclaimer saying "Do not tell us if you like the food," do you?

Again, I'm all for talking about the product. There are things that Bambino needs to fix.

I am not for insulting people because they disagree with you. It's immature. And while this is a forum which... recognizes the value of immaturity in certain cases, it shouldn't mean that being utterly uncivil, as certain people are in here, is okay.

• Like 1

I was really hesitant to even post this given recent talks, but I am going to do it anyway.

I'm a big Bambino fan and have been buying their diapers by the case for pretty much as long as they have been out. I usually buy a case every month. Unfortunately, the last case I got had the same issue that somebody else mentioned.... small pin sized holes in the plastic backing that caused the diapers to leak. The entire case was effected. Bambino, like a good company replaced the entire case and even rushed the shipment to me. But the replacement case they sent me has the same problem.

I'm not giving up on the company and I would recommend their diapers to anyone. But in this case they did have a batch of bad product. I'm hoping the situation will get resolved. To cope I have been using tape to cover up the holes, but it takes time to do this and I feel that I shouldn't have to repair defective diapers!

• Like 2

I haven't ordered a case recently but my time is coming up too...so I can't personally talk about recently but I haven't ever had this problem. Especially in a whole case...that seems very rare to happen to every single diaper...did they ask you to send back the case so they could see what the problem was?

• Like 1

Again, I'm all for talking about the product. There are things that Bambino needs to fix.

I am not for insulting people because they disagree with you. It's immature. And while this is a forum which... recognizes the value of immaturity in certain cases, it shouldn't mean that being utterly uncivil, as certain people are in here, is okay.

I wasn't aware that 'marketer' was such a dirty word. Frankly, I'm not even sure how it could be construed as an attack on a person, it's a job. Heck, it's not even a job, it's an entire field. I didn't even make a truly affirmative statement, just put a few points out there with a vague dotted line closing them together. Besides, there are perfectly good people out there who market products all the time. It should say nothing about a person's character that they would take up marketing as a career choice. I have a personal interest in the topic myself even. I'm bringing no rancor to the table, so I don't see the need in the eagerness to take offense.

But,I mean, wouldn't the people posting here want to know if there was a viral marketing campaign on the part of Bambino? Isn't that the sort of thing that's directly going to influence somebody's decision to purchase a product?

• Like 3
Guest YkDave

Im just wondering, what is the date on the packages of diapers you guys are getting that have the pin holes (date is stamped up at the top of the pkg where its sealed)

My most recent order (last month) was all dated dec 15/09. Being up in canuk-a-da, im sure our shipments are a little more dated than yours.

Up to this batch, i have not seen this pinhole problem (i usually go through at least a case a month minimum). but i do have 2 more cases due in this week, which maybe are from a newer batch, possibly in the timezone this issue appeared?

Guest YkDave

each bag has the date stamped on it on the top near the seam.

Just an update on mine, just got my 2 cases in today and they are also dated dec15, same as the last batch

Guest YkDave

uh oh....

Looks like maybe ive gotten some of those crappy diapers!

Opened up a bag last night and right away i noticed that the cover of the diapers looked pretty rough, like when it was getting pressed it was squashed right to hell. No visible holes, but alot of visible thin and stretched spots.

Sure enough, i put on the first diaper and it leaked like a sieve!

I figured maybe it was the buttons on the onesie that had rubbed some holes in it as it was leaking right up by the front (though this was never an issue previously), so after changing into another fresh diaper, i ditched the onesie just to rule it out. Now, once again im sitting in a very leaky bambino! Again, just a couple of pinholes in the cover that leak pretty bad!

Now, i do wear pretty much 24/7 so that does mean i wear at work and leaks are not fun, I had quite a surprise this morning when i got up from my desk and noticed my crotch was soaked! Lickily i was able to 'hide out' at my desk until lunch time when i was able to sneak away for a change...

• Like 1

I was going to give Bambino a try again here and make an order but I think I'll wait now as many of the recent post have been about poor quality issues. Regardless if they will fix them if I do get a bad batch I'd rather not go through the hassle. I know this is a Bambino thread but I might try the Secure Plus though instead as they are having trouble with the X-plus/bambino's from the sounds of it. It's also significantly cheaper, only about a $1 per diaper delivered. How much less absorbtion should I expect and are they about the same as the bambino just thinner? I don't think I'd mind the diaper being a little thinner actually. Is this the one that has the green hearts on it though, not too much a fan of that but whatever, nobody sees them anyway.

Guest YkDave

well, i busted open all of the packs and it appears that the issue was limited to just one of the cases. Some of the packs in the case were ALOT worse than others, but all of them appeared to have been run over by a steam roller!

The other case was perfect! :)

So all looks to be good. I got an email in to b4ns and they asked me just to open all of the packs to see if they were all f'd up, ive since replied that its only the one case and awaiting their response. As per their usual great customer service, i dont see it being an issue getting them replaced!

I bought a case of secure plus and was not impressed at all. If I dont wear a stuffer with them they will leak. I cant wear them more than one wetting and then I have to change. In my opinion absorbtion is very poor. They are thin though. I do like the tape design and the tapes do hold good but I dont think that that makes up for the poor absorbtion.

I havent had any pin prick leaks on my Bambinos yet and I opened a new case when a lot of the problems have been reported. I bought my most recent cases in March.

I bought a case of secure plus and was not impressed at all. If I dont wear a stuffer with them they will leak. I cant wear them more than one wetting and then I have to change. In my opinion absorbtion is very poor. They are thin though. I do like the tape design and the tapes do hold good but I dont think that that makes up for the poor absorbtion.

I havent had any pin prick leaks on my Bambinos yet and I opened a new case when a lot of the problems have been reported. I bought my most recent cases in March.

That sucks. So far so good on my case I ordered size large dated 12/21/09b. Hopefully bambino will fix this issue. Sometimes their uneven quality bugs me. The plastic has always been inconsistent. I had a case when they had the wavy tapes that would split in the back that was lame. The last two cases before this current one have been great. The jury Is still out on this one only used 3 diapers so far

well, i busted open all of the packs and it appears that the issue was limited to just one of the cases. Some of the packs in the case were ALOT worse than others, but all of them appeared to have been run over by a steam roller!

The other case was perfect! :)

So all looks to be good. I got an email in to b4ns and they asked me just to open all of the packs to see if they were all f'd up, ive since replied that its only the one case and awaiting their response. As per their usual great customer service, i dont see it being an issue getting them replaced!

YkDave, I see you bought them through a distributor, B4NS so the issue must be addressed through B4NS. Its good that B4NS was given the opportunity to discover the source of the quality problems first hand. I think that TBHG will honor any issues they may be directly responsible for, same for B4NS.

Speaking for own personal experience, I just received a new case of Bambinos Medium Classicos mid-April, the Batch number is 2009/12/15 A. I have worn about twenty so far and not one leak. All are excellent. I am able to buy direct and have always been satisfied. You can be sure if there were ever a problem I would first bring it up with the purveyor and get a response, then I would post the results here after having done that.

Just curious, are people having the problems with the Biancos or the Classicos or both? Like Glenn, I got 2 bags of the Classico's early April and have not have a problem with these diapers at all...frankly, they're the best batch of Bambino's I've had in awhile. The plastic and taping panel are smoother, and the diapers seem more absorbent, and tapes better. I am down to my second bag and want to be sure I'll be okay before ordering.

Guest YkDave

It seems like their may have been a misadjustment of the machine on part of that day which caused a bad batch (IIRC bambino did have a press release on this)

All of the diapers in the last 6 cases i have bought were dated the same, yet only one of the cases had an issue

I just got a case of the Biancos today. The press date on those are 12/17/09A. I havn't try them out yet, but I have never had a problem with a Bambino product.

I don't understand if Bambino ran out of diapers(out of stock) and they just got more in and sending them out to people how would the pack of diapers have a press date of 12/17/09you would think the month would start with a 4 and the year would end with a 10 or 2010 NOT 09

• Like 1

I had a different issue with my most recent batch. All the diapers were missing the lower right tape tab. Bambino shipped a replacement the next day. Great service!

Guest NaughtyAshes

I just got a case of classico smalls. No problem with this case so far, only wore about 4 of them from the first pack.

I've really been in a Bambino mood recently. :)