LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

As soon as I finish up these Eurobriefs, I'm going to go back to the Bambino Classicos and give those a second try. I haven't worn those for ages.

• Like 1

I got a case of the classicos recently and every single one of these things has leaked by way of pinhole on me! The first case I ordered way back when they were new didn't have this problem. It isn't just by the bag either, every single one of the darned things is this way!

I'm more of a medical fetishist anyway, so no great loss. I'm frankly just surprised at this.

Think a complaint would do me any good?

• Like 2

Dearest WallaWalla, (I always wanna say WallaWallaWallaby!)

Yes, if you had an issue with quality of your Bambino's I am sure TBHG would want to know first, rather than incurring reputation damages. Why don't you call them or send an email? They are people too, give them a chance, then tell us what happens?

I came here to say I ordered another Case of Classico's today. After much hemming and hawing, scrutinizing of Abena M2s, M5s, the new Faecal Abri-Let insert, Molicare Super Plus, Molicare T's, Looking at Dignity and Dignity Overnights (Still no innner cuffs), and thinking for a few weeks I've tried 'em all)(pondering the best overall Value) I finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired...so I just ordered what I wanted anyway. Big man wants his favorite didees, hehehe.

At least I'll be happy!

Guest NaughtyAshes

I got a case of the classicos recently and every single one of these things has leaked by way of pinhole on me! The first case I ordered way back when they were new didn't have this problem. It isn't just by the bag either, every single one of the darned things is this way!

I'm more of a medical fetishist anyway, so no great loss. I'm frankly just surprised at this.

Think a complaint would do me any good?

I've had this problem too in a few cases, seems like bambino has a history of skimping on quality manufacturing. I've heard this from more then a few people.

• Like 3
Guest NaughtyAshes

Well, Bambino is very responsive and supportive when it comes to defective products. They'll replace any diapers that have problems.

Having supportive customer service is nice and all but really just doesn't cut it sometimes especially compared to other top flight brands.

A leaky diaper means a pair of ruined pants im going to have to wash and possibly never get the smell out of. A leaky diaper means embarrassment in public. A case of leaky diapers thats being replaced means I have to wait for them, and dispose of the malformed diapers myself - this adds up to a pretty big trash cost. Then I have to worry about whether the next batch I get is going to have the same problem. I don't have that with moli or abri.

Bambino should get it right the first time!

Additionally even the best formed Bambinos, "sweat" due to little micro-holes in the shell leaving a light urine odor in my jeans and a little bit of moisture. I've contacted them about this problem and they say there is nothing they can do as its part of the manufacturers specifications.

Also whats with linking to Diaper-Boys on their links page? That site is pretty pedo all in itself.

I'm not saying don't shop at Bambino, and regardless some people will. I'm just saying use reason, logic, and look at all the facts before you invest in a top shelf diaper.

• Like 5

Sheesh ever since that ABU thing - flame wars have been on the rise. Please, lets just save the speculation and flaming not clog up the ABU, Bambino, or any other thread for that matter with this nonsense. I wish all this "pedo" talk would just be removed from the ABU thread, Bambino thread, and other threads. Its just not good for this site to even have those terms on here nor is it beneficial for people to go running around making accusations. I already asked DailyDi to remove or at least edit the chatter in the ABU thread and this thread...its just unwarranted and not useful in general.

You do realize by continuing to talk about these things and throwing out accusations especially using those words - will only add to the problem people have with ABDLs? Search engines are going to capture this thread and ABU's thread and others on this site filled with this nonsense talk and give ABDLs a bad name.

Just don't think its a good thing to continually talk about this type stuff on a great community board like DailyDiapers.

• Like 2

^ I just don't think adding this sort of commentary on this board is a good thing...I have been to that site you are referring to and it was not apparent at all to me that it contained bad material. Maybe I am wrong but I checked it out and I did not see anything jump out at me. Unlike the [unnamed site] which is quite apparent how inappropriate it is. I guess if its not painfully obvious its hard to know...Like DiaperSpace seems innocent right...I can go on there right now and find at least 10 inappropriate photos that should not be on there and countless other instances of wrongdoings I have seen over time on that site but it still stands as a legit site. The [unnamed site] sort of just makes it painfully obvious what they are about. Maybe I am wrong.

NA, your first point I am fine with because its a legitimate concern - I just wish all this talk about these sorts of things would stop both here and the ABU thread...it can't be good for this community, regardless. I wish DailyDi would just remove the talk in the ABU thread and here and a few other places before it gets indexed by search engines.

• Like 1

I've had this problem too in a few cases, seems like bambino has a history of skimping on quality manufacturing. I've heard this from more then a few people.

Having supportive customer service is nice and all but really just doesn't cut it sometimes especially compared to other top flight brands.

A leaky diaper means a pair of ruined pants im going to have to wash and possibly never get the smell out of. A leaky diaper means embarrassment in public. A case of leaky diapers thats being replaced means I have to wait for them, and dispose of the malformed diapers myself - this adds up to a pretty big trash cost. Then I have to worry about whether the next batch I get is going to have the same problem. I don't have that with moli or abri.

Keep in mind that diapers are a mass produced product. As with all mass produced product, defects do occur. Leaky diapers happen. If you aren't ready for it, don't wear in public (for those who have a choice). For those that cannot choose, it is something that can happen anyway. If your urine smells that bad to have the smell not come out of your clothes, you need to drink more water.

I know defects are bad and shouldn't happen but they will eventually happen and don't have a cow about it unless they refuse to replace them.

• Like 2

Don't mean to stir the pot, but I've just never had that kind of a problem with either Abena or Molicare. Not that they don't have defects now and again, it's just that I usually find them more subtle and limited to a single package.

I mean, for better or worse, I probably won't bother talking to Bambino about it. The last thing I feel like doing is picking up the telephone and explaining a problem that I had with a fetish product to a complete stranger. Call me old-fashioned, uptight, lazy, or even paranoid, that's just my two cents for the moment.

But hey, I wasn't a regular consumer anyway. I might see where it's gone in another few years again.

• Like 2

Don't mean to stir the pot, but I've just never had that kind of a problem with either Abena or Molicare. Not that they don't have defects now and again, it's just that I usually find them more subtle and limited to a single package.

I mean, for better or worse, I probably won't bother talking to Bambino about it. The last thing I feel like doing is picking up the telephone and explaining a problem that I had with a fetish product to a complete stranger. Call me old-fashioned, uptight, lazy, or even paranoid, that's just my two cents for the moment.

But hey, I wasn't a regular consumer anyway. I might see where it's gone in another few years again.

It just happens sometimes no matter what diaper it is - see my experience is different then yours quite significantly. I always had problems with Abena...whether it was the padding in the diaper was messed up or the tapes (missing one) or something. Not all the time but it was quite common it seemed. Never was a big molicare person but it just happens. I rarely have had anything with Bambino but that is just my experience. Just part of the manufacturing process. I don't hold it against any company whether its Attends, Abena, Molicare, Bambino, etc. Defects occur sometimes.

• Like 4

Additionally even the best formed Bambinos, "sweat" due to little micro-holes in the shell leaving a light urine odor in my jeans and a little bit of moisture. I've contacted them about this problem and they say there is nothing they can do as its part of the manufacturers specifications.

Also whats with linking to Diaper-Boys on their links page? That site is pretty pedo all in itself.

I'm not saying don't shop at Bambino, and regardless some people will. I'm just saying use reason, logic, and look at all the facts before you invest in a top shelf diaper.

Do yourself a favor and don't ever have kids. My 2 year old pisses on everything (diapers, pajamas, crib, living room carpet, ME) If you think getting peed on constitutes throwing them in the trash bin then I'd need to be thrown away a long time ago. Also, you mention the "pretty big trash cost"... Seriously? Throwing away a case of defective diapers causes you to feel that you're going to have financial damages? Where do you live that it costs you any considerable amount of money to put something in the trash can?! Not to mention.. I've ordered from Bambino dozens of times, and I'll get 1 defective diaper out of a hundred. The chances of you getting an entire CASE that's defective is RARE (still possible) I'm not calling you a liar, but it's HIGHLY unlikely to get an entire case of defects. If that's the case, I'm sure Bambino will replace them, they might want you to send the case back so they can see how so many got past QC, so don't throw them out just yet. Frankly you just sound like a finicky customer who wants to complain.

• Like 2

I don't hold it against any company whether its Attends, Abena, Molicare, Bambino, etc. Defects occur sometimes.

I personally don't view my decision regard product selection as a matter of 'holding it against' anybody. It's simply a matter of being a conscientious consumer and voting with your dollars. When it comes to people like me who were/are up in the air about placing trust in the product, things like this are a tipping point. If it's a matter of the manufacturing process, that hardly makes it any less egregious of a design flaw when looking at end-user satisfaction. It doesn't matter if TBHG(Secure, or whoever they are) are good people or whether it's an honest mistake, what matters is the product that I end up with. If I can't be satisfied with that, there's just no incentive to hold a business relationship at that point.

It's not my intent to slander the company in any way. I'm just offering a piece of anecdotal evidence regarding my experience. While I'm offering my two cents, I'm also going to say that I am predisposed toward suspicion regarding products that are marketed strongly. Every dollar spent on marketing is a dollar that wasn't spent in the name of keeping prices low and product quality high.

Based on the amount of posts you have made on this forum and the percentage of which are directly pertaining to this product, I can only assume that you are intimately familiar with where a few of those dollars are going.

• Like 4

They definitely never were blue. I got some when they were brand new and it was more or less the same thing as it is now. Maybe a little thicker this time around? I doubt it though.

The top was blue front and back.. They changed them to all white about a year ago.

• Like 2

I have had my fair share of issues with Bambino, but the last few that I have used have used have proformed pretty good. For me, Bambinos have held about 3 wettings before they need to be changed when I am at home. On the road, I try to change them after two wettings so the dont leak. I really like the tape zone of the bambio's since the tapes have been staying in one place. That is my biggest complaint againsts some of the other diaper manufactures tapes is that they move or come unstuck as the hours go by.

The last two case of Bambino that I have ordered have not leaked on me and I hope that their new product is up to par. ( I am really hoping for colored diapers ) :)

When I first got truly active in the DL world (about fifteen years ago) I became a loyal Molicare Fan. Had to have my Moli's. Around 2001 I discovered Abenas and switched over to the white diaper crowd. Then DPF started getting stale and I discovered DailyDiapers Forums. Man what a lifestyle tweak! Diapers were no longer a hobby for me. TBHG came along with the Classico a few years back and DD announced it here. So I had to try them! OMG talk about making diapers an almost religious experience! I will never switch back - I'll stand my ground and fight for my Bambino's.

In my experience with Bambino Diapers, I've never once had a bad shipment. Not so with other brands. There's a common problem with mass produced adult diapers out there caused by machine folding - the plastic backing gets stretched and creased in the folding process - sometimes the tension is excessive and the creases split. These perforations obviously cause leakage - I've experienced it with other brands of thicker adult incontinence briefs. It happens when the machinery gets out of adjustment, as machinery often does. Never on any Bambino I've ever purchased over the years - about twelve cases so far. If that has happened to you as a consumer, it is your right to send it back. Standing up for yourself by interfacing with the purveyor in order to give them the first oportunity to make ammends is part of being a responsible consumer.

While on this thread, I state the following:

I have friended some wonderful people here, some of whom feel the same way about Bambino Diapers and products as I. We actually chat and email back and forth. One of these people seems to be getting slandered and rubbed around needlessly on this thread. The is the Bambino Diapers Brand Thread, where you go if you are a consumer of the brand. I am one and NEVER have I gotten an impression that there was some sort of marketing going on. Marketing - no. Promotion - Hell Yes! I will say, without naming names, that to know a Bambino Lover one has to first Be One. I am one. Either a person "gets it" - or they don't. Some don't "get it" - If you don't, fine - There are other places for you to spend your time. But I ask that you keep your hurtful implications and inferences out of this particular thread. There is no place here for the hurting of reputations and/ or feelings. Here is what I want you to know:

"Have something negative to imply?"

"Upset? Why are you here in the first place - to participate or be destructive?"

"Don't like it/ them/ me? Leave!"

I will not tolerate having my good friends reputations slandered or damaged in any way. Before you post the inevitable flames, know this. Some of us here on DD have street credibility working for them. I think I do. I also think there are some others here, that would probably agree, who have "serious street cred" working for them.

Do flamers have "street cred"? Having umpteen-million flaming opinions does not "street cred" make, unless you want to be known as a "Serious Flamer". Otherwise, kindly close that clam!The ONLY person(s) who may be upset by this are exactly the one's I mean to call out! There is no room for negativity and hurtful dialog here. Have I mentioned any names? No. Should you be upset? I don't know, should you? I am not neccessarily responding to threads immediately post above. Just the trouble causing elements somewhere in this thread. We know who you are.

Anyway, back to the thread. My Case of Classico Diapers arrived yesterday evening via UPS Ground, as promised. This took four business days. I appreciate how discrete and well packaged the shipments are.

I looked up my purchasing history while ordering them. That's a neat feature. I've been buying them since they first came out.

The feeling I get upon opening the case is like Christmas Morning or like a kid feels upon getting a long-awaited birthday present in a large box. You know what's inside! You can't wait to open it! Damn, it better be perfect or you'll cry! Nope - nothing wrong here. Well, I'm not crying now.

• Like 4

This is the Bambino discussion thread, not the Bambino Fan thread. If you'd like to create a thread specifically dedicated to singing the praises of Bambinos, by all means, go ahead and create it. This one here is for discussing Bambinos as a topic, just like all of the other brand-specific stickied threads. This is not to say that people should come on here flaming and trolling, but to imply that there's some unwritten rule that everything said here must be positive is asinine. Constructive criticism has its place, as does objectivity.

• Like 3
Guest NaughtyAshes

Yes this is the Bambino Discussion thread, where we can discuss our experiences with its production, its marketing techniques including any sort of viral marketing techniques that may be employed and its customer service.

If people would like to make a "fan" thread by all means, but this isn't it.

• Like 4

Yes this is the Bambino Discussion thread, where we can discuss our experiences with its production, its marketing techniques including any sort of viral marketing techniques that may be employed and its customer service.

If people would like to make a "fan" thread by all means, but this isn't it.

Of course, that's great, but accusing people of working for Bambino because they like the product is more than a bit paranoid. It's totally possible to fairly discuss the product, in its ups and downs (and it has both) without snidely insulting people.

• Like 4