LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

adriansurley is a big time NUT or he or she what ever they are they work for bambino!!no matter what anyone says bad about bambino or secure they have something good to say about them there is something bad that could be said about any diaper and yes that does mean there are bad things about bambino. adriansurley that diaper is NOT 100% perfect..when I see that person post about bambino or secure I am stating to get sick..

Before I talk about what I actually came here to say, I feel the need to make a statement regarding respect:

"As members of a very small social minority (AB/DL/Littles) (aka "us") it behooves us to treat one another with respect."

Back on topic: I did something fun this morning. After googling the term Bombogenesis (e: today's weather) I noticed it came up on Urban Dictionary. As mommy has just put me in a Bambino so I can go our and run around and play in all this snow you can surmise I'm in my Littles Headspace, all excited! Anyhow's, I noticed that Urban Dictionary has no mention of the Bambino adult baby diaper and a term I like to use (do you?) which is "Bambinoed". As in: "Little Glenny is now running around in the snowstorm, properly Bambinoed."

OK, don't all go there at once (yeah, right!) I did a very baby-ish thing. :blush: I have just entered this AB/DL term into the public domain and hopefully it sticks. Please go ahead and search www.urbandictionary.com for the term "bambinoed". This was just done and is subject to acceptance (me hopes) so if not there yet, give it a little time please. Yay! Now me is going outside to run around in the snow and smile at mommy, who is watching me from inside the house!

Here is the acknowledgement they sent me: :mail:

Urban Dictionary - Bambinoed was published

From: "noreply@urbandictionary.com" <noreply@urbandictionary.com>Add to Contacts

To: daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your definition of Bambinoed!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to publish it on urbandictionary.com.

It should appear on this page in the next few days:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bambinoed

Urban Dictionary

-----

Bambinoed

Being clad in a popular Bambino Brand Adult Baby AB/DL Diaper. Sometimes worn by adults under adult-sized plastic pants and loose clothing. A high-capacity adult diaper that look and feels infantile and is capable of holding anything wet or messy for up to twelve hours. The adult physical and emotionally helpless state of being "In Bambinos".

We typically go to the AB/DL Munch "Bambinoed."

• Like 1

I'll bet Bambino has noticed a sharp drop in sales due to this looming "announcement", I wonder if they correlate the two. I mean it seems pretty common for people to wait to buy an existing product when they know a new product is just around the corner. Even when it comes to something like a disposable diaper which is a consumable. It's human nature to try and wait to have the latest and greatest (within reason). I'll bet once the product is announced, along with a big spike of purchasing it, they'll see an increase on the existing products as well from the people who were waiting, but didn't hear they news they expected, or the new product isn't exactly what they were hoping for.

I just hope they haven't delayed the release of the new product because of slow sales, since this might be due to anticipation of the new product!

I just WISH they would give us an UPDATE! I mean, they have to know that their loyal customer base is excited about the new product, yet the latest news on their "news site" is from July of last YEAR! WooT they site is friendly to visually impaired! I'll bet that netted them some sales! <-sarcasm. Considering the real money is biting their nails waiting for a new product you'd think they'd post a little SOMETHING.. even a teaser "Just a reminder... the new product is COMING sooon! It should "soak up" the competition" <-- a little hint or a teaser would be gold right now.

Unless... there IS no new product, or they know that the product they had in mind is going to really deflate everyone's balloon and disappoint everyone (See: Apple Ipad). Maybe they're scrambling to come up with a NEW new product that WILL impress everyone...

MAYBE they're strategically waiting with the new product release, to see how the new ABU diaper does first. <--Not a bad strategy to see how their competing product is reviewed, and develop their marketing campaign around the shortcomings of the recently released competing brand.

Man, my mind is reeling. *taps finger tips together*

• Like 2

I'll bet they're just building up the anticipation. We all know they won't release a new product unless it's absolutely as perfect as their last one. Must just be working out all the little inperfections to make them just the best. That takes time you know, sometimes years. We all know how great their customer service is and it's showing with their recent updates on their new product line. ;)

• Like 4

I'll bet they're just building up the anticipation. We all know they won't release a new product unless it's absolutely as perfect as their last one. Must just be working out all the little inperfections to make them just the best. That takes time you know, sometimes years. We all know how great their customer service is and it's showing with their recent updates on their new product line. ;)

Gosh. Your sarcasm is so subtle. Don't you have another thread to go troll, or at least something to add which is a little more constructive? Seriously. You don't like them. We get it. Now please go be somewhere else so those of us who want to levelheadedly discuss the ups and downs of a product rather than start pointless arguments, as you seem to love to do, can do so.

It's likely that they made a poor estimate as to the readiness of the product. Hopefully we'll have news soon. If not? Well, they still won't lose me as a customer. They make a good product as it is and, to date, it's the only small diaper I've ever used that wasn't just a cheap version of its bigger siblings.

• Like 3

Ok I scanned this thread and I don't see anyone posting about this (maybe I am nuts :whistling: ) but I just received my first case of Bambino's since they went all white. However, while the inner lining does seem softer, it is also perforated. I'm not quite understanding this...it actually seems that some of the filling will make its way through the perforations and get stuck to my skin. Has anyone else had this happen? Have they been perforated for a while? Don't get me wrong; I still love them :P I'm just really not seeing the point of them being perforated...

• Like 1

Leilin :rolleyes: , seriously don't start an argument again, that's not what we need. Why the constant hate? I never said I don't like Bambino, please let me know where you keep getting this from. I have them in my closet right now and wear them on occasion. Really, the only thing I've said I don't like about the actual diaper is the lower tape on the large is in the middle of the wing and seems to be positioned a little to high for my taste.

Anyway, in my last post other say the same thing I did so why can't I? Bambino strives for perfection, so they must be working out the unforscene bugs and don't want to release anything into the market without it being as flawless of a diaper as possible. I doubt they'll lose any customers over the wait. However, I do sense people are getting frusterated over the lack of info Bambino has providing to the community after revealing they'll have something new out months ago. I don't think that's what many expected a company like Bambino to do, maybe from a lesser company but not them and because of that, some may feel they're slipping a little. Maybe even feeling a bit betrayed and left in the dark. If there's something to be said about Bambino wearers though, they're typically die hards and the company would have to do a lot worse to actually lose any of their current customers. I've never seen a group of people support, stand up for and stand behind a company they only buy diapers from. They do that without saying hardly one bad word about them all while praising and reasoning with others all the decisions they make as though they seemingly can't do wrong. This thread often sounds like there are a hundred spokespersons from Bambino posting here. It's not a bad thing, but it can get overwhelming at times.

So anyway, has anyone e-mail bambino and get any responses on their new stuff? Somebody's got to know something or know where they're at with it. Anyone, anyone...Bueller????

• Like 4

^ I doubt anyone is getting a feeling of being betrayed or "left in the dark" and if you are then that is ridiculous. Its not like they said they were coming out with a new product and then said "Ha! Just kidding"...I mean why should people be frustrated with ANY company just because they hint at a new product and try to put a time frame on it? If there are people frustrated over that, then thats unfortunate but I feel they tried to put a legitimate time frame on the release...maybe something wasn't to their liking when it came in? Something happened? So, they have to make some tweaks, modifications, etc. Do you really think they would publish and keep everyone "updated" with what went wrong or know exactly the time frame it will take to tweak it to their liking? I don't think any company would do that because it will only make that feature more open to speculation when its released...and if they put another time frame on it and it required more tweaks than that...then what do time frames mean anymore if you set them continuously and don't stick with em?

Just my 2 cents about what happened. Ya know, and I think people defend Bambino because they were technically the first ABDL Diaper/Company that really geared diapers on a major operation towards the ABDL community...of course you are going to have people defend them, regardless. I think they deserve it. They have had good customer service, probably the best diaper on the market, I mean of course there are ocassional hiccups here and there but any company is going to have that. They put out top quality products and you know what you are going to get from Bambino so I think people stand behind them because they don't just throw out garbage products or have bad customer service, etc. They have in general made an effort to keep people up to date with what they have without being too revealing about what I am sure they are doing. I don't know - I guess I just appreciate the little things as much as the big things...which there are a lot of little things that Bambino has done that go unnoticed but should be noticed but aren't.

• Like 2

^ I doubt anyone is getting a feeling of being betrayed or "left in the dark" and if you are then that is ridiculous. Its not like they said they were coming out with a new product and then said "Ha! Just kidding"...I mean why should people be frustrated with ANY company just because they hint at a new product and try to put a time frame on it? If there are people frustrated over that, then thats unfortunate but I feel they tried to put a legitimate time frame on the release...maybe something wasn't to their liking when it came in? Something happened? So, they have to make some tweaks, modifications, etc. Do you really think they would publish and keep everyone "updated" with what went wrong or know exactly the time frame it will take to tweak it to their liking? I don't think any company would do that because it will only make that feature more open to speculation when its released...and if they put another time frame on it and it required more tweaks than that...then what do time frames mean anymore if you set them continuously and don't stick with em?

Just my 2 cents about what happened. Ya know, and I think people defend Bambino because they were technically the first ABDL Diaper/Company that really geared diapers on a major operation towards the ABDL community...of course you are going to have people defend them, regardless. I think they deserve it. They have had good customer service, probably the best diaper on the market, I mean of course there are ocassional hiccups here and there but any company is going to have that. They put out top quality products and you know what you are going to get from Bambino so I think people stand behind them because they don't just throw out garbage products or have bad customer service, etc. They have in general made an effort to keep people up to date with what they have without being too revealing about what I am sure they are doing. I don't know - I guess I just appreciate the little things as much as the big things...which there are a lot of little things that Bambino has done that go unnoticed but should be noticed but aren't.

LOL

• Like 3

Adrian, Adrian, Adrian. You doubt anyone is upset? Quite a few here and on other threads have said bambino alerts of something new way too early so I'm not just making this up and no, they're not rediculous. It's a reasonable feeling of frusteration. You however, continually prove what I said about defending a company to no end. I was merly stating that's how some bambino people are and not trying to be negative about it. It does honestly make me laugh though adrian because you have a reason or excuse for everything bambino, EVERYTHING. We all get your passion for the company but dang, it is almost sickening at times to see your post go on and on and on about them. Anything they do you are constantly making up theories as to why they do it. You put them almost to a God like level. I swear, they could send you a pack of crap filled diapers and you'd be okay with it and reason as to why and "don't worry, they'll fix this problem".

Personally, I haven't had any issues with any diaper company, if anything, any of the companies I talked to were more than helpful and often sent me free samples of their products. I once bought CVS diapers and on in the package got cut wrong so I called the 800 number and they mailed me a check for the cost of the entire package. I've gotten free samples from tena, attends, tranquility, depends and probably more I can't think of right now. They all have a diaper that fits a certain niche in the market so keep in mind, what you may think is garbage, others may think work just fine and are perfect and their comany has great customer service too.

• Like 3

Adrian, Adrian, Adrian. You doubt anyone is upset? Quite a few here and on other threads have said bambino alerts of something new way too early so I'm not just making this up and no, they're not rediculous. It's a reasonable feeling of frusteration. You however, continually prove what I said about defending a company to no end. I was merly stating that's how some bambino people are and not trying to be negative about it. It does honestly make me laugh though adrian because you have a reason or excuse for everything bambino, EVERYTHING. We all get your passion for the company but dang, it is almost sickening at times to see your post go on and on and on about them. Anything they do you are constantly making up theories as to why they do it. You put them almost to a God like level. I swear, they could send you a pack of crap filled diapers and you'd be okay with it and reason as to why and "don't worry, they'll fix this problem".

Personally, I haven't had any issues with any diaper company, if anything, any of the companies I talked to were more than helpful and often sent me free samples of their products. I once bought CVS diapers and on in the package got cut wrong so I called the 800 number and they mailed me a check for the cost of the entire package. I've gotten free samples from tena, attends, tranquility, depends and probably more I can't think of right now. They all have a diaper that fits a certain niche in the market so keep in mind, what you may think is garbage, others may think work just fine and are perfect and their comany has great customer service too.

I never said YOU are ridiculous...I said IT IS ridiculous for people to get frustrated over ANY company that puts out a notice of a new product and then is possibly delayed some for some reason we will never know.

Anyways, I am not going to argue or bicker with you...It is honestly pointless. I could say "Hey the sky is blue today" on this thread and people would criticize me somehow for defending Bambino. LOL, its funny every time I get told I am defending Bambino. Its also funny how you troll this thread looking for my posts to continually reiterate that I "defend" Bambino...when you are pointing out the obvious. Of course I am, they are the main diaper I purchase and use, they fit me perfectly, they have saved me money and revolutionized the way this community looks at and buys adult diapers. Obviously, not everyone agrees to the same extent and I don't have a problem with disagreeing but if expect me to not share my point of view when I think someone is incorrect or was just unfortunate, then you are in for a long ride of posting because you will be criticizing me quite a bit :angel_not:

You have your experiences and I have mine...leave it at that...if you wanna share em, great! If you don't, that is great too...but at least make your posts educational or informative rather than accusatory or directed at a particular person as you so often have done so on this forum in general d_drew and that would be super amazing :thumbsup::):D SMILE and BE HAPPY! We are all in this community together! Lets just all get along and agree to disagree :P

• Like 2

Leilin :rolleyes: , seriously don't start an argument again, that's not what we need. Why the constant hate? I never said I don't like Bambino, please let me know where you keep getting this from. I have them in my closet right now and wear them on occasion. Really, the only thing I've said I don't like about the actual diaper is the lower tape on the large is in the middle of the wing and seems to be positioned a little to high for my taste.

Anyway, in my last post other say the same thing I did so why can't I? Bambino strives for perfection, so they must be working out the unforscene bugs and don't want to release anything into the market without it being as flawless of a diaper as possible. I doubt they'll lose any customers over the wait. However, I do sense people are getting frusterated over the lack of info Bambino has providing to the community after revealing they'll have something new out months ago. I don't think that's what many expected a company like Bambino to do, maybe from a lesser company but not them and because of that, some may feel they're slipping a little. Maybe even feeling a bit betrayed and left in the dark. If there's something to be said about Bambino wearers though, they're typically die hards and the company would have to do a lot worse to actually lose any of their current customers. I've never seen a group of people support, stand up for and stand behind a company they only buy diapers from. They do that without saying hardly one bad word about them all while praising and reasoning with others all the decisions they make as though they seemingly can't do wrong. This thread often sounds like there are a hundred spokespersons from Bambino posting here. It's not a bad thing, but it can get overwhelming at times.

So anyway, has anyone e-mail bambino and get any responses on their new stuff? Somebody's got to know something or know where they're at with it. Anyone, anyone...Bueller????

Drew: Don't post a paragraph dripping with sarcasm in an evident attempt to start an argument and expect not to get called on it and then project your trolling onto others. It's almost as rude as the trolling itself. You are posting to incite petty arguments with Adrian and it's evident to... pretty much everybody. I freely recognize both the ups and downs of the product. You make obvious jabs at people in an attempt to provoke them. There IS a difference and I know you're being willingly obtuse, rather than actually too dense to recognize that. I WILL call you out on it each time you do it. I will not, however, hold a conversation with you regarding your trolling, so I am done responding to you for the moment.

• Like 2

I emailed them and they replayed back saying they don't have any planes on making any new products..

If that's true, that's suddenly a very big about-face from their last nine months of gradual announcements.

Or perhaps babyforyou is trying to just start trouble?

This is a copy and paste from there replay back to me...Hello Mr. Greaser,

Thank you for your reply. We have no plans of manufacturing New diapers at

this time. However, we do have scented liners called Duo and Quadro. We would

like to offer you a free bag of the Quadro's to try on your next order. Please

just write Free Bag of Quadro per Gary on

the comments field while placing your next order. Let us know what you think of

these liners.

Thank you,

-Bambino Customer Service-

• Like 1