LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Hey!

just an update! I contaced Bambino regarding a few problems i was having, and they told me the new product would be coming out in Jan 2010. Im waiting to see! Just one question, has anyone noticed the the sizing of the diapers have changed? They seem to be on the small side now.. Kinda worried because I love mediums, and i tired the large but they are to big! So idk what to do!!!!!!!! Any one have the same issue?

Just in case anyone was interested I finally posted my comparison/review of the Bambino Diapers and Secure X-Plus on my blog. I mean some of you may already know...but I figured it could help some people who may not be as experienced with either of them maybe decide. Got some good pictures of each diaper at least. Sorry Christmas time is so busy around here! Hopefully everyone likes it and helps at least a few people!

my blog for those who dont know: www.iheartdiapers.com

Thanks for the review Adrian! It was kind of what I expected. The real differences really only seem to be some "looks" or "visual" differences rather than something that will actually affect the diaper from one to the other. Differences are in colors only from what I get from you review. If you were blind, you'd never really be able to distinguish between the two from what I get. I know you said it had a slightly different feel but is there a difference in the cut to cause that? I know you yourself said it wasn't too indepth but I'd like if you went there really. I may just have to order some myself and do a review too, see what else you come up with though if you can, not just a "feeling" as that's more opinion then fact. Maybe take some measurements or lay the diapers all stretched out over top of each other to show if they have a different cut.

Good number of pictures though too! Must of taken you a while.

Hey guys,

I love the end of this very long thread and wanted to just tell you so.

Last night I started reading the thread from the beginning, only got a few pages in before I realized it was way back in 2005 lol. I like to call that timeframe "BB" or Before Bambinos" hehe. Now, reading the current postings its a real relief to find you both here, posting away about current events and the best in diapers as we currently experience it. Yup, I'm 100% behind you Drew and Adrian. I'm a Bambino enthusiast and took part in that poll some time back regarding what Bambino product should be most desirable amongst our set. Now, its Very exciting to hear TBHG is planning a new product release (still secret) in Jan 2010!

Like some of us here, I've tried most of the diapers here, except for the AB Universe. I just love the Bambino Classico so much (even more than the blanco) that to get me to switch you'd have to pry them from my cold dead bottom. My wife is laughing out loud about this comment btw. I love also the Quadro insert - i wear this combination any time of day even under my streets in public, it's an Awesome, Trustworthy Diaper, even better than the hospital diapers on "Grey's Anatomy". "Oh, Yeah, I'll stop using the bathroom!" Wups, I already have.

Here's a fun thing I believe I'll have to do. My munch group (NJL) is going to have a Valentines Diaper Party (shh I haven't told anyone yet). This would be the "perfect time" to introduce oh, say about one or two dozen ABDL people to the benefits and joys of the new TBHG Bambino Product, whatever that may be. I'll have to order some immediately upon any introduction. How decadent is this? Ah, the joys of diapers in the new millenium.

Happy Holidays to all, GlennDL

I hope its something good since I have waited a month to order anything from them. I am still hopeing that its light pink and light blue diapers! What ever it may be I am excited to see what the new product is!