LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Hummer originally made the H1, then the H2, kindof a smaller, decked out version of the original but just as capable(or close). Then came the H3, the smallest version. See, they started out big and brawny, made a smaller one and then an even smaller one to fit all niches in the market. Still great vehicles but 3 different sizes and they started with biggest. Why is it such a problem for you if Bambino would decide to do the same, does it hurt your feelings or something? Sounds like a personal problem with some of you.

I will buy that Ford F-150 over a Toyota Tacoma any day. Have fun!

Honeywell "Super Size It" 6180

why not? it would cost less to make it not as much sap..maybe more diapers then for the same price thinner diapers mean more room for diapers so for the thick diapers you get 8 to a pack for the thinner ones you get 10.that would be great

They would want to be sure there was a good market for them and that it would not cut into there current diaper sales. If they come out with a thinner diaper and you get ten in a bag instead of 8 they will charge at least the same as they do for 8 and my guess is that they will cost a little more.

• Like 1

Just realized something that's kinda, well, funny in a way. We are all talking about how great bambino is as a company, there diapers are so great and of such high quality, blah, blah, blah. I thinks sometimes we tend to forget, Bambino didn't really even make a diaper at all. They still don't and there diaper really isn't there design. They just convinced an existing company to change the landing zone on there current diaper and allow them to resell them under a different name. Sometimes makes me wonder, if the tape zone's the only thing different between a bambino and secure, and let's say the bambino was never marketed as an ab/dl diaper and they never had the baby block print, would sooooooo many be raving about this diaper???? The Secure thread has like 6 pages, this one 43??? If secure had put a bunch of medical and size writing on there diapers, like others do, would they still be raved about on how quality a diaper they are and would sooooo many buy them. Just makes me wonder if say Abena allowed an ab/dl diaper group to use one of there diapers, remove the writing on the diaper and put a baby print on the tape zone, if they would be the "best diaper on the market" and the secure x-plus would get overlooked. I know they have a different taping system but you get my point. Would a basic secure x-plus be so popular if it weren't for bambino changing the tape zone?

Just something to munch on.

Also, about the whole quanity thing. If bambino made a less thick diaper, you'd likely get more in the package so they could charge you the same price as a regular case. Pretty much all diaper companies do this now. The thicker the diaper, the fewer per pack you get like an overnight say compared to a regular one. Also, you get less or more depending on the size. I get screwed having to buy large. You small and mediums get more diapers for the dollar typically. Oh well, more absorbency space I guess.

• Like 1

As I mentioned, they have to deny being so closely related... because it could hurt Secure Plus in the incontinence industry... label them as "the weird guys of the industry"...

That said, the reason Bambino has a 43 page thread and Secure Plus only has a 6 page thread is two fold.

First Secure Plus came late to the game with an X-Plus diaper to answer Abri-Form. Before that, ABDLs didn't care. They had nice, thin diapers that few ABDLs were interested in. If you're wondering why Bambino isn't interested in a thin diaper, they know Secure Plus's history with the community.

Second, someone had to be the first to make a truly mass-production ABDL diaper. Bambino did that. If PaperPak (Attends) or Abri-Form did the same, they'd quickly have a 43 page thread of their own...

As I mentioned, they have to deny being so closely related... because it could hurt Secure Plus in the incontinence industry... label them as "the weird guys of the industry"...

That said, the reason Bambino has a 43 page thread and Secure Plus only has a 6 page thread is two fold.

First Secure Plus came late to the game with an X-Plus diaper to answer Abri-Form. Before that, ABDLs didn't care. They had nice, thin diapers that few ABDLs were interested in. If you're wondering why Bambino isn't interested in a thin diaper, they know Secure Plus's history with the community.

Second, someone had to be the first to make a truly mass-production ABDL diaper. Bambino did that. If PaperPak (Attends) or Abri-Form did the same, they'd quickly have a 43 page thread of their own...

I love Bambino because of the prints.but I just ordered for the first time ever from Secure Plus I got a case of there Plus Taped Briefs a case of 96 diapers.I hope the tapes hold on to the diaper good like bambino does.

I hope you do realize they are the EXACT Same, not similar EXACT same diaper as the Secure X-Plus, just a different tape landing zone. The two aren't different in thickness, size or any other way. First came Secure X-Plus, then Bambino. It wasn't long after the new version of the X-plus came out that the Bambino's followed. Look at the begginning of each thread. I just find it interesting that now 44 pages have been written on bambino and 6 on secure (the fewest of all of them actually) yet are the same exact diaper, just a different landing zone for the tapes. I was just stating, I wonder if Bambino never existed, would Secure have 30 extra pages of posts on them? Probably not, so my point is they are only raved about for really one thing then because it's the only thing that makes them different from the secure x-plus, the tape landing zone, that's it.

I just am finding it interesting that they really didn't make the first ab/dl diaper. They took someone elses design and slapped a different sticker on it. In a small way, it's no different then those people on ebay who sell ab/dl diapers they just stick some decoritive tape on(okay a little different but not by much). Bambino just asked the mfg to do it before puting them in the bag. That'd be like me taking a Corvette, remove all the badging, put my own badging on it and reselling it as my own brand of car and everyone goes, D_drew12 has the best sports car! Bambino just put a different label on it.

That'd be like me taking a Corvette, remove all the badging, put my own badging on it and reselling it as my own brand of car and everyone goes, D_drew12 has the best sports car! Bambino just put a different label on it.

Amusingly enough, that happens all the time in the automotive industry. Doubtless, the spokespeople are going to come in here and claim that Bambinos and Secure X-Plus have important differences in softness and SAP content, but it should be clear to anyone with an objective eye that it's just marketing. It's also worth noting that the company does an awful lot more subversive marketing, just like their parent company. It's not just pure luck that keeps the discussion raging about this single brand.

What's funny too about the automobile industry is they not only make the same vehicle with a different name in the US like Chevy, GMC, Cadillac,they also make the same vehicles with different names on them if they're exported or built in another country. The Chryler 300 TouringLink in other countries is a Dodge magnum back half and a Chrysler 300 front clip! Wierd I say.

I hope you do realize they are the EXACT Same, not similar EXACT same diaper as the Secure X-Plus, just a different tape landing zone. The two aren't different in thickness, size or any other way. First came Secure X-Plus, then Bambino. It wasn't long after the new version of the X-plus came out that the Bambino's followed. Look at the begginning of each thread. I just find it interesting that now 44 pages have been written on bambino and 6 on secure (the fewest of all of them actually) yet are the same exact diaper, just a different landing zone for the tapes. I was just stating, I wonder if Bambino never existed, would Secure have 30 extra pages of posts on them? Probably not, so my point is they are only raved about for really one thing then because it's the only thing that makes them different from the secure x-plus, the tape landing zone, that's it.

I just am finding it interesting that they really didn't make the first ab/dl diaper. They took someone elses design and slapped a different sticker on it. In a small way, it's no different then those people on ebay who sell ab/dl diapers they just stick some decoritive tape on(okay a little different but not by much). Bambino just asked the mfg to do it before puting them in the bag. That'd be like me taking a Corvette, remove all the badging, put my own badging on it and reselling it as my own brand of car and everyone goes, D_drew12 has the best sports car! Bambino just put a different label on it.

Man, all you guys really crack me up sometimes! The reason this thread is 44 pages long is because you guys are constantly bickering about weather or not Bambino and Secure are the same company, or if they sell the same diaper. They are obviously closely related, if not owned by the same folks... but in the end, who the hell cares? Does it make any difference besides giving you something to bicker about? As for their products, apparently some of you guys are blind, there are some differences besides the tape area. For one, the Secure's don't have a front waistband, and also, there's a big blue rectangle inside the middle of the diaper... not sure how nobody noticed THAT but it was definitely there last time I used them. Anyway, there is obviously enough differences to say for sure that each brand comes from a different batch. They probably do use the same machines to make them, but they obviously make some significant changes between the different production runs. Anybody with half a brain should be able to see that this would save them money, and I'm certainly not complaining about their lower prices... I don't mind saving money either. THEY ARE A BUSINESS, they are in this to MAKE MONEY!!! If they can cut costs by making a similar product, they will obviously do it! I've bought them both, as well as many other brands, and will continue to do so. I like their Biancos better simply because they DON'T have any of that writing on them... to each their own.

My Secure Plus order I think they are going to send me out 96 bambino diapers this is so cool :thumbsup: .They sent me this Email Thank you for your order. Before we ship your order out, we just wanted to

notify you of few changes we made with our Plus briefs. First the frontal

panel has our new design of horizontal blocks and pairs of green hearts.

Second our bags are in plain white bags instead of printed ones we had

previously.I hope these come fast!!!

No they are not Bambino's. I e-mailed Secure and asked them to send me a pix of their new plus diaper. I have attacked the pix, they look soooo cute, you will have to post on the fit and absorbency. Hope this pic helps.

Ewwww! Sorry, but that is about the ugliest tape zone I've seen. Yuck! Just my opinion but WTF were they thinking. Of all the things it could've been. Bummer.

Ewwww! Sorry, but that is about the ugliest tape zone I've seen. Yuck! Just my opinion but WTF were they thinking. Of all the things it could've been. Bummer.

yep that is the ugliest tape zone I've seen.But I don't care 96 diapers for $76.65.I know they are not as thick as bambino but that's OK as long as the tapes stick as good as bambino and as long as they are thicker then depends I will be happy..I wish bambino had the same diaper but with there print that would be cool.it would be nice to have 96 bambino diapers for 75-80 dollars.

What do the x-plus look like? I've never bought Secure before. Thanks.

I think the plus and the X plus look the same just the X plus is thicker.if you go up about 5 post you will see a picture of what the newer ones look like.

I think the plus and the X plus look the same just the X plus is thicker.if you go up about 5 post you will see a picture of what the newer ones look like.

It's been a while since I wore the plus, but last time I did it was blue-ish, had red and blue "Bubbles" On it, as well as the size, and, yes, was much thinner.

I agree the new secure plus do look very cute :) I think I will order some next tuesday that way they will be there when I get back from visiting family for Thanksgiving, it usually takes one full week to get secures to Eastern-NC.

Hey guys, this question might have already been asked but here goes.

How does Bambino diapers compare to Molicare super plus ?

I like thick diapers, snug fit, diapers that swell really well and plastic backing!

(Reason for asking is that i just ordered some Bambino and was wondering if i should have went with molicare O: )

Thz buddies!

Necros