LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, migrating from another site

KyleABDL

Hi I'm Kyle, :)

I've been on other sites before but they've kinda slow or dead, so thought I'd give DD a go now that I'm more open and accepting of myself now.

I'm a 25yr old guy, live in NY, a scientist(actual biologist), a PC gamer, I love puzzles, and fantasy books. 

My little age is from 0-5 depending on what activity I'm doing, I often cant be myself around my family so I'm fairly limited when I get to free my little. My fav lil acitvity is watching old cartoons laying on my chest with my diaper butt up and paci bobbing away. my guilty pleasure game is evolution worlds, its soooo easy and made for basically infants. blocks and building is sooooo much fun.

Hi and welcome to DD Kyle. Glad you made the jump into DD, nice to meet ya! I think you will like this site, it has lots going for it. Plenty of likeminded people. I love old cartoons myself, but my version maybe really old. 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s stuff. Lol. Anyway, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!  I’m going to watch, some Buggs Bunny and friends now :t61026: