LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and sighs, leaving the room, and just forgetting what you just said, as I just don't know what to do anymore. "Well, that's tough because you won't get anything else. You are a disobedient baby boy, and deserves punishment"

I cuddle and kiss you "I've spoken to your school and also to a local daycare centre and you'll be taken care off at daycare and I'll be bringing your work from school so you don't fall behind"

Jenny thinks about asking one of the girls in his class to babysit him but asks her not to tell anyone about what Jerry is wearing as she doesn't want to upset him at school, although she considers enrolling him at daycare and getting his work sent there. And having a babysitter with him when she's at work. 

Jenny dials the number for Jerry's friends mom "Hi Annie, its Linda, Jerry's mom. I wondered if Lisa would be able to come round and babysit my boy"

"I know it might sound strange but basically Jerry has been acting up so I am treating him like a baby, as that was the age that he couldn't rebel against anything I said or did. She would? Brilliant. Shall we say meet up in the park around 3pm? Oh, and I might see if she can change him and bottle feed him, I am sure she will be okay, she has babysat for my nephews before. Thanks, I will see you soon" I hang up and go back to see you "well, I have arranged for you to go to the park this afternoon to meet your friend, you remember Lisa?" I smile, the girl that you have had a crush on for three years.

"But you said you won't let anyone see me like this" Jerry said in shock. Something about how he was being treated had he feel like crying was the right thing to do. He started sobbing.

Cuddles you and smiles "its only one of your school friends honey. They are going to find out anyway. And the sooner they do the better it will be for everyone"

Looks at you and sighs "You're finally coming to your senses, so it means that you are realising how your behaviour has gone from good to bad, and that you need me to punish you"

• 4 weeks later...

(Please try and add more to your posts)

Jenny looks at you as she lays you on her lap and hugs you "I just wanted you to be my boy and be good. I never wanted you to be bad. But this is how bad it's got. Bad that you've been suspended from school and I can't go to work because you can't be trusted home alone. Well. I've arranged for you to be babysat while I'm at work and you'll be doing your school work during the day but at the local daycare where your babysitter will be working and she will look after you and make sure you don't cause any trouble"

Jerry tried to think of some kind of plan, but was coming up blank. "Is there a way we could talk through this? Maybe you could let me..... I don't know, go to a boarding school. I try harder.…." Jerry felt a strong pain in his gut. He struggled for a few minutes when he decide to try asking "Mom can you help me?" He asked with weak hope.

Looks at you and smiles "Oh no. Maybe if your behaviour improved then I would consider that but I want to be there to be able to punish you how I want you punished. Don't think you're escaping the diapers that easily. I'm not that silly"

I look at you when you ask for help "what's wrong my little baby. Does little one have to go potty?" That's a good baby. Let it all out for mommy like a good baby" she rubs your back. 

Jerry tried to get up, in doing so starting to farting. "Please don't make me do this?" Jerry said worriedly. He struggled for minutes. He tried to let out a little more gas, but instead started wetting himself. Relief started rushing over him for a second before realizing what he was actually doing. Jerry was messing himself. he felt like this control was slipping away from him.

I feel something wet on the front of your diaper and smiles "seems like you're finally realising that your diapers are your toilet. And that won't change"

I hears the gas come out and rubs your back "That's it baby boy. Let it all out for mommy like a good baby.  Mommy loves her stinky baby in his poopy panties. And baby will not be changed for a while as baby has been naughty. Don't argue or it will be worse for you"

I sigh and just sit and hugs you and let's you cry "its okay little one. Mommy is here and I always will be. I know this isn't ideal but this is the only way that you would listen to me. You've been acting like a toddler so I will treat you like one"