LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

Jenny had grown tired of her son Jerry's behaviour.  He had been acting up at home and continuously staying out late and not listening to anything she says.

She knew that it was time for a change, especially when she had to see his headteacher numerous times because he'd been caught skipping classes and answering back to his teachers. 

The only time he had ever listened to anyone was when he was a little toddler and so that was how he would be treated from now on. 

She had completely transformed his bedroom to a nursery.  His big boy underwear had all been washed and given away to charities. His tv had been removed. And she had put his computer in the attic. 

She knew he would rebel against this but it was the only way that she would ever get her baby boy to listen to her again. 

She had everything ready. She even had been producing milk so she could breastfeed him. She knew it would relax him and make him pay attention to her more. Her sixteen year old son would now be her 16 month old baby. 

She sits and waits for him. A diaper, supplies, a onesie and a changing mat at the ready for him. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry returned home after a long night of partying. He was slightly drunk and high. He entered the house rather loudly and stammered his way to his bedroom. He opened the door to find his mom sitting in the nursery. "Hey what's going on in here?" he asked not able to stand up right without the aid of the wall. "You having another baby, That's cause for a drink." He turned around planning on getting another drink. He was clearly out of it.

Jenny raises her eyebrows "excuse me? You are asking if I'm pregnant.  Of course not" she said in a tone that makes him realise she's really not impressed with his attitude. 

She takes the drink from him "you are too young to be going out drinking. You are too young to be going out past 10pm at night. You obviously can't act like a proper teenager.  You never listen to me so I'm going to treat you as the age you did listen to me. Now get your backside on this changing mat or you'll get a spanking which will hurt and make you unable to sit down for at least a week" she grabs his ear "and I mean it!" She says, starting to get angry 

She locks the front door "oh no. Yourr grounded. Don't you ever try and escape.  I'm serious about everything and you will be punished until I see that you have changed your attitude and changed your ways"

Looks at you "so. What do you have to say for yourself? You going to start snapping at me and swearing? Because it will only make things worse.  You do realise the police were out looking for you. They had a call about a disturbance and one of the people they described matched your description. So you've just avoided a night in a police cell so I think you've got off lightly. You're too young to be going out drinking! What was you thinking? I can't obviously trust you so I have no choice. And you are just going to stand there, looking at me blankly with no care in the world? I didn't know what was happening to you? I was worried sick!"

(I'll try. I post what I feel is necessary)

Jerry puked a few times. He stopped and went to the nearest stable place. It turned out to be the changing table. He tried to stay awake, but ended up passing out on the table.

Jenny tries to find her son and he turns out to be passed out on the changing table so she strips him down, throws his clothes in the laundry and gets him powdered and padded up with a onesie on him. 

He's placed in the crib and she lets him sleep off his hangover, but unknown to him, she's put something into his bottom go help him lose control of his bladder and bowels. 

Jerry opened his eyes to find himself caged up. "Huh?" he said slowly getting up. His head was pounding. Jerry sat up to a squish. "What's going on?" he said as he tried to find away a way out of the crib.

Jenny had locked the crib and put mittens on her baby boys hands to stop him attempting to take his diaper off. 

She heads in with a bottle "Good morning baby Jerry. Is someone thirsty?" 

"NO. Ouch" Jerry said as he felt the pounding in his head. "Get me out of here" He shouted. He bit on the mittens trying to take them off. There was a light hiss in the room. Jerry was unaware he was wetting.

Looks at you and smiles surprised that he can talk because of the pacifier in his mouth. 

She looks at him "that's not a nice thing to say to someone who has put up with your disgusting behaviour.  I've had enough. This is the only way you'll listen to me and I'm not going to back down"

She opens the crib "now lets see if baby boy needs his pamper changing"

She smiles and picks you up "wow. Someone wet their pamper heavily wet it. I guess you really do need your diapers after all" I say as I take you downstairs and place you in your new playpen. 

*playpen is locked 

I come back in and sees your attempt to escape "oh no you don't. Naughty boys need to be punished" she picks you up and lays you over my lap and removed your pjeeis and pulls the back of your diaper down and spanks you.