LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebel to the playpen (private with Sephy)

Danny

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and smiles "There are lots of boys your age who wear diapers"

"There are websites for boys who wear your diapers, and they are your age. I have even arranged for you to have a playdate with a few of them"

I look at you "there is no need to shout at me. I have already told you. You're grounded. You don't have a choice. And if you shout at me again, then you'll get spanking. And you won't want that will you BABY BOY. Unless you want all your friends to see you in your little nappy and onesie?"

Looks at you and has a think "Don't think the puppy dog eyes will work on me, you have acted up for so long and now you're being punished for it, maybe next time you'll think twice"

Looked at you "That's up to me to decide, but you need to focus on being a baby, talking in baby talk and using your wittle dideees for their intended purpose"

Looks at you "baby boy.  You already pooped your diaper and soaked your diaper in the space of two hours. Now babies aren't changed that much normally. Well they are if they need one. But you don't tell mommy when to change you. And you don't need any help. I think you're going to be diaper dependant for the rest of your life" I look at him "why would you want mama to help you use your diapers?"

Jenny looked at him "normally, babies are changed every couple of hours. Because sometimes, they aren't fully finished using their diaper. So from now on, I won't be changing you every time you wet or mess. These diapers need to last. So I'm going to say I'll change you four times a day unless it's urgent"

Looks at you and sighs, thinking that he deserves some treats.  

"Okay.  But cartoons are fine. But no naughty big boy programs" i say, being strict but fair. I put cartoons on but takes the remote.