LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ jmg1217)

marxthebaby

Jordan smiled at Johnny “that’s true honey your baby brother does need a new diaper”

he pulled out a diaper much bigger and thicker then the last one “see this baby this is what you will wear from now on little babies just like you who peepee every where need extra thick protection plus it’s so thick that you will have to crawl which really is better anyway” Jordan quickly diapered Bill “nowy Babies we will talk about the rules”he patted his lap Johnny baby come to daddy please munchkin”

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny did what Jordan asked, climbing up on his lap. "Yes, Daddy? What're the rules?" He smiled, before looking over at his baby brother, who was whining softly and trying to stand. The baby looked so cute in his new diaper, but already he was trying to take it off. "Can I please help make sure the baby follows the rules, Daddy?"

Bill stared at the bigger, thicker diaper in shock, trying to process what that was; it was huge. If people couldn't tell he'd been wearing a diaper before, they sure as hell would be able to now. He struggled, but to no avail; Jordan quickly secured him in the bulky new protective underwear. Legs forced apart, his new garment especially poofy around at the crotch and ass, he looked even more like a big baby than before. The man fell on his bottom when he tried to stand, and wound up having to crawl over to where they were, his cute little mouth set in a pout. His tummy rumbled loudly and he blinked up at Daddy, reaching for him, "I haven't eaten all day long, 'm hungry."

Jordan smiled as he enjoyed holding his boys “ ok first things first from now on I’m daddy and you are both my babies” Billy is my little baby and Johnny you’re my bigger baby I’ve set up your room and bought you all new clothes. Billy will be in fulltine diapers and Johnny you will be permanently in pull ups”

Johnny nodded, smiling up at his new Daddy. "Yes, Daddy; I'll wear pull-ups for you like a good boy." He looked at him and asked, blushing, "If I need to poop, do I ask you to take me to the potty or do I go in the pull-up? I just don't want to make a mess for you to clean up or anything like that."

Bill pouted when he was told he'd be in diapers full-time, but didn't speak. He just squirmed and let out a whine, reaching for the floor. The man wriggled when he felt pressure building in his tummy, and wiped his face, pointing at the kitchen as his tummy let out a loud grumble. Clad in nothing but an absurdly thick diaper, he kicked his legs and tried to get out of Jordan's hold, whining in complaint, "I want lunch! Hungry!"

Jordan shook his head “babies should be seen and not heard” he stuck a big pacifier in Bills mouth “hush baby you can have food in a minute” he looked at Johnny “it’s totally up to you baby. Your a bit bigger then billy but still a baby my goal would be ho get you back into full time diapers eventually but we can go slowly”

Johnny nodded. "Okay, Daddy; that sounds good to me." He replied, smiling up at Jordan with a twinkle in his eye. Obviously, he was not going to protest to being a little baby boy again and found the idea of it exciting in some sense, even if it was a bit unusual. 

Bill whined through the big pacifier and took it out, throwing it on the floor, "I'm not a fucking baby! I said that already, an' I won't stop sayin' it until it gets through your thick skull!" The man yelled, trying desperately to stand and walk. Even though he kept falling and found himself unable to do anything but lay there in his new diaper, he tried again and again, making a valiant attempt to stand up multiple times only to fall back down. Kicking his legs, he grabbed the pacifier and lobbed it at Jordan's head, yelling in frustration, red-faced and crying. 

((can daddy put baby in locking mittens so he can't throw things at daddy or remove his pacifier anymore?))

Jordan eyeed the tiny many having a great big tantrum 

“that is enough baby boy daddy doesn’t want to hear it and neither does your big brother. 

Jordan stood up shaking his head “you just have to make things hard don’t you baby” he lifted the boy and picked up his pacifier he attached a rubber strap to it which fitted snugly around the boys head. He then grabbed a pair of mittens “these are going on baby boy you can’t be trusted” 

Bill squirmed, kicking his legs when Daddy picked him up and grabbed his pacifier. "Notta baby!" He whined, thrashing about but unable to move properly. Tears in his eyes, he babbled incoherently and tried to pull away, but found himself trapped. The young boy shoved the pacifier back into his mouth and Bill was about to remove it again when a rubber strap was fitted snugly around his head. When the man grabbed a pair of mittens and told him he couldn't be trusted, he wailed through the pacifier and thrashed around, trying desperately to escape his grip, kicking his legs again.

Bill lay back in his nice, thick diaper and allowed Jordan to shove the mittens into his hands, strapping them with Velcro. He sniffled, nodding and rolling onto his back, drooling through the pacifier in his mouth. He decided that being a good baby would be fine for now, considering he couldn't stand, couldn't speak, and couldn't even move his hands correctly. The baby poked at his diaper and crawled around, unsteady on his hands and knees, diaper crinkling noisily behind him. 

Bill pouted a bit, but felt it would be wise if he didn't respond this time around. He let out a muffled squeak through the pacifier when his cute little diapered butt was patted, and tried to crawl around a little more. He crawled away, trying once again to get to the door, his diaper crinkling noisily as he moved.