LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ jmg1217)

marxthebaby

John didn't like to admit it, but his dad was worrying him; he felt much more like the parent than the son in most cases. The man was always spilling things on himself, always forgetting to eat and drinking nothing but coffee to get through the day, always had nightmares and was frightened of loud noises. Hell, he suspected his father was overworking, never letting himself get proper rest because of him. When they went out to get his friend so he could come over, he'd already spilled his coffee all over his shirt, pants, and the carseat. "I warned you not to drink coffee and drive, dad. What did I say before we left the house?" His father folded his arms and pouted, his long hair hanging in his face, "...I did it jus' fine." John sighed as they pulled into his friend's driveway and got out of the car, grabbing him by the hand. "You spilled it all over, dad; that's not fine... We need to get my friend today, remember?" When his father was led out of the car, he shuffled his feet and squirmed uneasily, tugging his sleeves.

His dad quickly darted back to the car and tugged the door open pouting stubbornly, shaking his head. John groaned in exasperation and stopped him from getting inside. "I need to get it all clean, you spilled coffee all over. Now get out and let me clean the car; you spilled it all over the seat and the wheel."  His father did as he asked, still pouting like a child as John knocked on the front door and his friend exited the house. John finally did what he had to do, got his dad back into the car and made sure he was all buckled up, and told him, "Remember, no turning your shirt inside-out and acting like it's clean, okay?" His dad squirmed uneasily and sighed; it seemed like they'd had this conversation many times before. John looked at his friend with a groan, "See what I have to deal with? He's a mess; it's like I'm the dad and he's the kid."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan smiled at his smaller friend dispite being johns age he was much bigger then John and actually he was much bigger then johns dad. He was suddenly struck by a thought. This boy across from him needed care. He was being raised by a child. He could fix things! He looked at John “Johnny listen. This isn’t fair for you and I want to help. You shouldn’t have to take care of your dad and you need help so does he. I think, I think I can help. All I need is your house keys. Then you can go to school and I’ll see you at your place tonight,” he held out his hand “can you trust me buddy”

John nodded, smiling at his friend. "Thank you, I appreciate it. I trust you, Jordan; you're my best friend, after all. If you say you can help me and my dad out, then I bet you have something nice in mind." His smile widened when he listened to what he had to say, and nodded his head again, obviously happy with this turn of events. John reached into his pocket, fished out the house keys, and handed them over. "You've always been very helpful, so thanks again." With that, he gave his friend a quick hug and then went off to school.

John's father Bill, on the other hand, was already inside the house. Bill didn't even make it to the bed this time; he just flopped down on the couch with a grumble and curled up, trying to sleep. The long-haired, petite man rolled onto his back and whined softly, rubbing his eyes; he was so tired, but he could just never get comfortable, whether it was in bed or on the couch. Tossing and turning, he finally kicked the blanket off him and clung tightly to the pillow like it was a teddy bear, drooling all over himself and the pillow as he tried to sleep.

After Jordan left his friend he decided that school wasn’t going to happen for him today or probably ever again. Owing to the fact that he was in his own since his parents died in a car crash he had the right to do that. It als meant that he was what they called an emancipated mi or mean he could make his own decisions and leaving school was one of them. Luckily for him his parents left him with a large enough inheritance where he didn’t need to work which would be very helpful with what came next.

the tall boy entered the apartment smelling the mess before he saw it. He was shocked. He looked around spotting the sleeping man on the sofa . Be walked around quietly to get the layout of the place before going to the sofa and giving Bill a gentle shake “Billy time to get up little guy and you better start explaining why you aren’t in work young man” 

Bill whimpered, shuddering. He grabbed the pillow tighter, and jolted up when he was given a gentle shake, his eyes fluttering open. The man looked perfectly confused, his thumb hovering near his mouth, shirt messy with coffee and drool. He yawned, shook his hair from his eyes and stared up at the tall boy, clinging tightly to the drool-soaked pillow. "I..don't have work today." He murmured drowsily, rolling onto his back. With that, Bill curled up tighter, trying to sleep. "Did my work yesterday. Don' gotta do it now." He muttered softly, his hair sticking to his face as he tried to sleep, squirming in a desperate attempt to get comfy. Bill looked horrible; he looked like he hadn't slept in days, his shirt was obviously messy(he hadn't changed it even after he spilled coffee all over it), his pants were lying on the floor and his face was pale with exhaustion. His entire body was trembling, and judging by the way he was looking around, he seemed too tired to properly get himself to work. "Why...are you here?" He asked, voice fatigued and confused, ducking behind the pillow with a low whine.

“I’m here  because I care about you and your son, I’m here because Johnny needs someone to take care of him and you are not up for the job. I’m here to make things better. I’ll handle everything from now on. It there are going to be lots of changes around here” 

Bill stared at him in confusion. "What..do you mean? What changes? I-I'm up for th' job, 'm jus' so tired." He muttered unconvincingly, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his hand and squirming, before he sat up, his eyes fluttering open and shut. The man tried to stand, but felt too sleepy; he wobbled unsteadily, and blinked down at his exposed feet, pillow tucked under his arm, blankie in the other hand, dragging on the floor. Bill really did look like a child, a baby boy who needed a nap.

Jordan stopped him “honey that’s enough. This isn’t working, I’m sorry but you have to admit that you are only hurting yourself and Johnny well that over I’m here now for both of you. Sweetheart I know you’re tired and really need a nap but can you be a big boy for me for just a little bit so we can talk.

Jordan carried 2 bags. He pulls some papers out of the first one.

Bill nodded, sitting back down. "I..okay." He whispered, staring at the papers with a curious look. "I'm not hurting myself." He protested weakly when Jordan told him he was only hurting himself and Johnny, yawning and rubbing his eyes again. Bill looked at the papers and set down the pillow beside him, tipping his head off to one side. "...What're those?" Bill didn't know what his son's friend meant(though he did have to agree that he was only hurting himself and his son by doing this), by asking if he could be a "big boy" for him; he was an adult, after all. 

Jordan patted bills sholder “I know sweetheart you’re tired and you can go back to your nap in just a little bit. Now then I spoke to Johnny today and he told me how worried he was about you then I came here and saw this mess now I’m convinced you are not ready for this, any of it and you’re not an adult not really.you need someone to take care of you and John. Well that’s going to be me now”

Bill squirmed, clinging tighter to his pillow. "Take care..of me? He..I'm an adult, I can take care of myself." He whined, confusion plain on his tired little face, his body shaking. He pointed to the papers and again asked, "I'm-what are those? When did you decide all this? I-I'm sure anyone would agree I'm an adult. I don' need anyone t' take care of me."

Jordan chuckled “well your son doesn’t agree, your apartment doesn’t agree and neither does your boss who just fired you for not coming to work” he shook his head “some adult you are but that’s fine baby you’re just not ready yet which Bri gs me to my next point”. He laid out the papers these are guardianship papers that make me legal guardian of not only Johnny but you too and they change your last names to mine”

Bill wanted to scream; he bit his lip to keep from crying, shaking his head and squirming. John would agree to this-he was just the type of kid to enjoy being taken care of-but Bill? He was a fully-grown man, and he was ready to be an adult! "B-but..guardianship? I'm an adult, I can take care of myself." The man shifted, and then pressed his legs together, wincing. "I am an adult, I'm not your damn kid. Jus' go 'way." Bill looked confused, scared, and angry all at once; he slipped as far away from the guardianship papers as humanly possible, shuddering with tears brimming in his eyes. "What does that even mean? Am I...w-what are you gonna do to me? I'm obviously an adult, you can't just become my guardian; it's not like I can't take care of myself."

I’ll moved closer to the quaking little boy. He drew an arm around bills shoulder bringing him into his larger chest “ sweetheart everything will be fine I promise but you need to stop saying you’re an adult it’s a fib. Not in,y do you look like a child but your actions are that of a very small child. One who needs a Daddy. Once you sign those papers we’ll be a family”

Bill trembled, his lower lip quivering. He squirmed, swinging his feet and clinging to his blanket, obviously restless and scared. When Jordan drew him over to his larger chest and assured him everything would be fine, that he had to stop saying he was an adult because it was a fib. " 's notta fib. 'm an adult." He whispered, his voice holding far less conviction than it had previously, teary-eyed and shivering. Bill finally signed the papers after a while of deliberation, not for himself but for his son, who would undoubtedly love being a kid again. Sighing, he pouted and stared up at him, "...Diddit for Johnny, not for me." He muttered stubbornly, his voice soft and frightened, thumb straying to his mouth. Barefoot, he stared at Jordan and asked, "How old 'm I, then? Is there a limit? What's in th' other bag?" Bill wondered, pointing to the other bag, shuddering when he started to wet himself a little.

Jordan smiled “there’s my good boy” he hugged Bill “such a good boy for Daddy. Well sweetheart in our family I will be the daddy, Johnny will be the big brother around 4-5 and you will be the little baby. What that means is that you don’t have to worry about any grownup things at all those are all for daddy, all you have to do is be a good boy and listen to daddy and your big brother”

Bill shivered when Jordan told him he'd be the little baby of the family, while his own son would be the big brother. He knew Johnny would like being 4 or 5 again; the boy still loved playing with crayons and watching cartoons, sometimes he drank out of sippy cups, and he was still pretty childish. Bill as the baby, on the other hand? It felt backwards and strange, very wrong. "I'm...the baby? How old would that make me?" He wondered, tipping his head off to one side again. He squirmed a bit, and stared again at the other bag Jordan brought with him, letting him hug him close and call him a good boy for Daddy. His thumb hovered near his mouth and he shuffled his feet, confusion plain in his gaze.

Jordan stroked Bills hair “ I think you’re really little sweetie I don’t know anexaxt number but not quite 2 maybe smaller. We’ll see but I do know. One thing he pulled a package of diapers out of the bag “daddy needs to get his baby into a nice safe diaper”

Bill stared up at him when Jordan stroked his long, black hair. He turned beet red when he saw Jordan grab a package of diapers from the bag, and squirmed. "A diaper? 'm not that little." He muttered, taking a step back. " 'm a big adult." The man muttered stubbornly, though he soon realized didn't have any other choice. Sighing, he lay down for Jordan, still clinging to his pillow and blankie like a the baby he really was, thumb straying to his mouth. "Jus' geddit over with." He mumbled, his long black hair hanging in his face, though it did nothing to hide the blush spreading over his pale skin.

Bill shivered, and got up, stripping off his own clothes all by himself. He walked over to the bathroom and climbed into the bath, muttering useless things about how he was a big adult and he could handle this all by himself. The man was so confused; how had his status gone from adult to baby in the span of a few minutes-no, a few seconds-and who in the world had agreed to this garbage? Sighing, he lay back and closed his eyes.

Jordan quickly undressed Bill and followed him to the bathroom turning on the water “baby boy I need you to remember that you do not leave the room without Daddies permission and we need to work on your walking too from now on unless we are in public you either crawl or get carried” he settled Bill into the tub and set a out shaving all of his body hair 

Bill sighed and nodded. "Okay. I'll only go with your permission from now on, 'm sorry." He muttered, shivering when Jordan settled him into the tub and began to shave all of his body hair. Without it, he was all nice and smooth; thankfully, his facial hair remained for now, but he assumed that would have to change later. Bill looked uncomfortable, and covered his privates, staring at him, "Why do I gotta crawl or get carried, anyway? I can walk jus' fine." He mumbled, closing his eyes briefly when the water was turned on. Wait, out in public? That made his eyes widen, as he looked up at Jordan, thumb hovering near his mouth, "We gotta go out in public? Won't people still see how tall I am and see that I'm actually an adult? I don' want them to make fun of me..." He whispered the last part, ducking his head, his face flushing pink.

Bill squirmed a little before stopping, letting Jordan shave the stubble off his face. "Alright..." He sounded apprehensive, and without the facial hair he looked surprisingly cute; his face was round and his eyes big. He looked far younger, more like a kid, without all the hair on his cheeks and chin. Bill tipped his head off to one side. "Do I really gotta wear diapers? I can use the bathroom by myself. I-I..wouldn't it be harder for you, to do all that jus' for me?" The small man sounded a bit concerned, thumb hovering near his rosebud mouth as he blinked up at his new Daddy.