LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ jmg1217)

marxthebaby

Bill allowed Jordan to re-diaper him, his eyes full of tears. When Jordan beamed and cooed that it wasn't so hard, and told him he loved his baby very much, Bill rubbed his eyes and tried to prevent himself from scowling. The small man smelled of baby powder and lotion, and his little fingers were tightly wrapped around the teenager's shirt, reluctant to let go. As he was easily hoisted onto the younger boy's hip, he didn't protest for once; instead, he sniffled and curled up, resting his cheek against Jordan's warm chest. When the teenager told the small, fragile man there was a baby store, and said something about going shopping, he let out a sleepy murmur, yawning, "Yes, Daddy." Bill didn't seem to know what he was saying, and sounded tired, his cute little eyes closing as he curled himself up, not even bothered by the diaper crinkling around his waist. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan found a cart and with a kiss put bill into the front of it “see billy you are definitely a baby you fit right into the baby seat. The then started shopping getting diapers and supplies, lots of bottles, the promised crib and toddler bed a baby bouncer “we can order anything else in the internet but we just need...” he went to a middle isle that held car seats “ which one should we get baby” he pointed at the display

Bill turned red when Jordan put him into the front of the cart, telling him he was definitely a baby because he fit right into the baby seat. However, he didn't have the energy to protest or say anything to refute that claim; he simply yawned and rested his chin in his hands, blinking light from his eyes. He watched the young boy grab not only baby diapers, changing supplies, and lots of baby bottles, but also the promised crib, a baby bouncer that looked like it would be torture, and a toddler bed for his former son. When asked what car-seat they should buy, he pointed to one that was bright yellow with cute kittens on the side. "Cats." He told Jordan with a happy sigh, grabbing for it with his small hands; he loved kitties.

Jordan beamed “sure baby we can get the kitties whatever makes Daddy’s baby happy” he grabbed the car seat and a booster seat for Johnny he also grabbed a stroller to fit both boys and two sets of baby reins” ok my love let’s go check out and get you home for a nap”

Bill nodded, rubbing his face and blinking his eyelids rapidly. "Thank you...I love kitties." He replied drowsily, closing his tired eyes and sliding a thumb into his mouth. Yawning cutely, the black-haired baby boy curled himself up, sucking his thumb. "Sleepy, Daddy..." Bill tried to keep himself awake, but he kept being pulled down into sleep. Stifling a yawn and rubbing his closed eyes, he gave in to the desire to sleep, and nestled up to Jordan, making a cute little sound as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

As Bill slept Jordan bought more things filling up the cart then checked out. He unpacked the car installing the car seat and placing the baby in to it. He drove home and unpacked the car before rousing Bill “wakey wakey baby boy we are home”

Bill yawned when Jordan woke him up, thumb hovering near his mouth. "Can I have a drink, please? My mouth's been dry all day, and it's bugging me." He admitted, squirming in his carseat and reaching for the buckles keeping him in place, trying to get them off. Sighing-another bit of his freedom squandered-Bill stared up at Jordan, folding his arms and waiting for the boy to just let him out already so he could go inside unattended. This would be his chance to escape, to get into some adult clothes if he could get past him and into his "big-boy" room; he just had to be quick about it.

Edited by marxthebaby

Jordan smiled and released the boy picking him up “or course baby but I need to to hang out on the sofa while daddy gets everything all set and the new furniture put together” he carried Bill inside depositing him on the sofa and grabbing a bottle. He pulled out the apple juice and added a bit of a sleep med to it and handed it back to bill “now baby lay down and nap like a good baby”

Bill was going to struggle, but soon realized there was no point. He sighed and let Jordan pick him up, rolling his eyes when the boy called himself his Daddy again. "Mmm." He grunted a little in response to being called a baby, and watched him grab a bottle, filling it with apple juice. When it was handed over, Bill drank it; he was thirsty, and even if he didn't like juice it was better than nothing. That was when Jordan told him to lay down and nap like a good baby and his eyelids started drooping. His bowels released into his diaper and he fell asleep, sucking on the bottle.

Jordan smiled and rubbed Bills back watching the baby drop off then he got up and moved both boys into the smaller room. He set up the race car bed and the crib. He moved a rocking chair into the room and and unpackrd all of the new clothes and diapers setting up a changing table as well.

after that he went down stairs and set up the play pen and, bouncer high chair nd baby swing. After that he waited for bill to wake from his nap

Bill woke up and smelt something disgusting. He squirmed, trying to get comfortable, and felt something mushy squish into his bottom. Whining quietly, he curled himself up and tried to sleep again, but felt distinctly uncomfortable. Bill yawned loudly, and sat up, wincing when he felt the shit in the diaper move with him. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes, and he dropped the empty bottle with a sniffle. As he began to sob, he wished he could just go his old room, wished he could not have to lie here and shit himself. He wanted everything back to the way it used to be, and he was getting tired of it. Standing up, tears in his eyes, he snuck past his new room and into his old one. He locked the door and removed his clothing, careful to throw away the diaper in the master bathroom and clean himself up with wet wipes. He was done being treated like a goddamn baby; maybe now Jordan would take him seriously. Bill grabbed his normal clothes-jeans, a sweater, and boots-and stomped out of the room, heading for the door, ready to leave and never come back.

Jordan was in the kitchen preparing dinner when he heard moving around he called out “hold on baby daddy will be right there”

he recieved no replay when he quickly finished his task and went to the kitchen. He quickly searched the apartment finding the dirty diaper he then grabbed grabbed a clean one heading for the door. Noticing the elevator he headed to the stairs making it in time to meet the Elivator at the bottom” then the doors in the busy lobby he smiled at Bill “hello baby”

Bill stepped out of the elevator, when he saw Jordan waiting for him at the bottom with a new, thicker diaper. He took a few steps back in shock, and then tried making a break for it, walking past the younger boy and trying to run away. He just wanted to leave, to plead for his job back, to do anything but lie around all day and get treated like a baby; was that so much to ask? "I'm not a baby." was all he muttered as he brushed by Jordan, trying to head for the doors, ignoring the curious glances people gave them from around the lobby. "You know that, so leave me alone. I'll sleep on the streets if I have to, I can take care of myself." Bill mused, shoving his hands into his pockets as he walked away, trying to push his way through the growing crowd of people so he could escape.

Jordan grabbed the little man by the arm and knelt down facing him. “Here’s how this is gong to work baby he lifted his hand to reveal a large hair brush “I’m going to spank you with his until your promise to be a good baby and ask for your diaper back” moving quickly he stripped Bill and forever him over his knee. He began to assault the baby’s bottom with the brush while others stared and laughed

Bill struggled, trying to twist his arm away, but Jordan's grip on him was too strong. He dug his heels into the floor and paled the minute the man revealed a large wooden hair-brush in his hand. Squirming, he tried to kick him when he told him he would spank him until he promised to be a good baby. "Fuck off, I'm not a baby! I'm twenty-three, not two!" The long-haired man yelled, rage plain in his voice as he was stripped. His big-boy clothes-his adult clothes, the ones that were his and his alone-were torn from his body right in front of everyone. Before he could even begin to process this humiliation, he was tossed over Bill's knee and his bare ass was spanked relentlessly. Jordan demanded he promise to be a good baby and ask for "his diaper" back, and Bill shrieked at the top of his lungs as his ass was spanked, humiliated and angry beyond any reasonable measure, fire burning in his eyes as he kicked and flailed about, "Go fuck yourselfLet me go, let me the fuck go!" 

Bill was crying, wailing and pounding at him with his fists. He squirmed and kicked and screamed at the top of his lungs, until finally the pain and humiliation was too much. His bladder released in shock, and his screaming and crying slowed until he made no sound at all, trembling and wet and scared in Jordan's lap. The poor baby couldn't even cry at this point. Everyone's laughter made his ears hurt and he covered them, making tiny, babyish noises. Curling up, he hid underneath Jordan's shirt, whimpering, his entire body shaking. Unable to talk, he clung to the boy and stared at him with wide, tear-filled eyes. When Jordan laughed with everyone else, Bill's eyes went wider and his lower lip started to quiver. Silent, he hugged the boy from under his shirt and rested his head on his chest, sobbing. Eventually, he managed to stammer out, "I-I'll be good. Please, please take me home an' lemme wear my diapie; I wanna stay home, Daddy." in the softest voice possible, arms still wrapped around him, trembling with fear and sobs.

Bill clung to Jordan with shaky hands, crying loudly. As his bare, sore bottom was rubbed he could only sniffle and sob, wailing into his chest. The jeers and taunts grew louder, swelling into a crescendo and making him cover his ears, shaking his head. The crowd laughed and mocked him about what a big baby he was, asking if baby needed another ass-walloping, laughing at how stupid he was for crying over something so trivial. Tears stained his face and his entire body quivered in fear; he ducked his head into Daddy's shoulder and whined, hiding from them.

As the taunts grew harsher, demeaning him personally-some neighbors he'd known for years were talking, asking if he was a "kiddy-diddler", demanding if he knew how sick he was for calling someone so much younger than him his Daddy, laughing at how soggy Jordan's pants were and rightfully claiming Billy had peed on him-some even going so far as to start asking if that was part of what turned Billy on, Bill's cries grew hysterical, "Wanna go hoooomePleeease, I'm sorry, I'm sorrrry! I'll be a good baby, please lemme go home, don't wanna be here anymore!" 

Bill was crying so hard he almost puked, his throat so tight it hurt. He was beyond consolation, no longer just sad but hysterical.

He was red-faced, his eyes puffy and scarlet, his cheeks covered in tears, nose dribbling snot, lower lip quivering. Unable to talk like an adult, he pointed frantically at the elevator, tugging on his shirt, babbling hysterically about how sorry he was, that he'd never leave again and he'd be a good baby. His babbling escalated into full-on, babyish wailing.

Johnny, who had just entered the lobby, nodded and grabbed onto his friend's hand, "Hi, Jordan! I'm home and I had fun at school today and-" He suddenly got distracted  when he saw the most adorable baby on his friend's hip, crouching down to coo, "Aw, hi there little guy. You're such a cutie, yes you are." He crooned to the baby on Jordan's hip, patting his head with his free hand. "Who's this? He's adorable." He didn't recognize his father at all, considering his dad was naked and had been shaved completely. 

Bill clung to Jordan, sucking on his thumb. He went beet red when his son cooed at him and mistook him for a real baby, curling up tightly. He simply continued to sob, hiding his face in the teenager's body, his naked bottom sore. The poor thing looked petrified still, and he couldn't stop sobbing.

Johnny crouched down and his eyes widened when he saw him. This was..his dad? Now his baby brother, he supposed, but still; his dad? It was going to be a lot to get used to, but he could handle it. "Hi, baby Billy; you really are cute as a little button, huh? I'm Johnny, your brand-new big brother."

Bill didn't want to risk getting spanked again, and after what had happened back there he was in no position to speak. He shook his head and kicked his legs, trembling. His whines grew louder and more frantic, and he flinched, drawing himself back when he was bounced on Jordan's hip.

Johnny frowned. "Hey, uh...he looks scared. Poor lil' guy, whassamatter?" He pat him on the head, and his father burst into tears, grabbing for him. "Hey, heeey, it's okay, I'm right here. You want up?" He cooed, picking him up and cradling him gently, rubbing circles into his back as he rocked him. Bill's wailing and screaming slowed, and he curled up in his arms, sniffling. He shot Jordan a cold, angry look, one full of hate and rage, before scowling and turning back to his son. "I hate you." was all he bit out at Jordan through his teeth, clinging to his son with a low, deep snarl. Johnny stroked his head, "No swearing, okay? Use your good words for your big brother, do you want Daddy instead?" 

Bill just about lost his mind. "No Daddy, noooooNo more, no more! Don't leave me with Daddy! Don't leave me with him, he let them be mean to me!" Johnny rocked him, shushing him and stroking his back, "Shhh, it's okay. Nobody's gonna be mean to you."

When his dad finally calmed down in his arms, trembling and still sniveling with terror, white-faced and scared, Johnny turned to his friend. "...What does he mean by that? Did something happen while I was gone?" 

Jordan smiled at his much smaller friend “oh kiddo so many things happened. Up the most important thing for both of you to k ow and understand is that life will be different now better for both of you. I’m here to be your daddy now and I’ll take care of both of my boys. My baby” he motioned to Bill and my other little boy...  my toddler “ me gave Johnny a meaningful look

Bill sniffled and kicked his legs, squirming in Jordan's hold. Johnny smiled up at his friend, when he was told that life would be different now, better for the both of them. The bombshell that his friend was now his Daddy didn't really seem to bug him; apparently, he would be the toddler and his former father was the baby. "Okay, Daddy." He chirped, reaching for his friend's hand. "Can I help with the baby? He's all naked, I think he needs a new diaper or something." Johnny didn't seem all that bothered by his new status.

The naked, red-bottomed man just pouted and folded his arms, squirming. " 'm notta baby." He muttered weakly, his eyes full of tears. Whimpering, he covered himself and squirmed even more than he had before, his entire body tense. Bill was covering his privates, and looked absolutely horrified that this was going on in the first place. Poor baby needed a new diaper; he'd peed a little while he was being held, and he was shivering, all wet.