LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ jmg1217)

marxthebaby

Bill pouted stubbornly, letting the bigger boy untape his diaper. He averted his gaze when Jordan called him silly, saying babies didn't have jobs and mentioning that today was Wednesday. It was? "I thought today was Thursday." He admitted, squirming uncomfortably, partially relieved that the boy had removed the soggy diaper and partially humiliated that this was even happening. " 's a mistake anyone coulda made! Tha's why 'm notta baby. 'sides, I do go t' work sometimes. When Johnny reminds me to go." The last part was added hastily under his breath, but Jordan could probably hear it. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes and shivered when his tummy growled loudly, "...I forgot t' eat again." Bill whispered, sounding resigned and annoyed, blinking fatigue from his eyes. Wait, no; he couldn't just admit things like that, not when Jordan already thought he was irresponsible and needed help with everything! Quickly, he tried to back-pedal, "I-I mean, not that I forget t' eat a lot or anythin', jus' that I forget sometimes. Not all th' time." Even he didn't sound like he believed it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan smiled “well baby boy you don’t have to worry about that anymore now you have Daddy to feed you” he stroked Bills cheek “does baby billy need some nun nuns in his tummy now” he quickly finished the diaper change and pulled out a shorts set with Spider-Man “let’s get baby dressed”

Bill lay back as his diaper was changed, squirming after the diaper was quickly taped up around his tiny waist. He pouted, and nodded when asked if "baby Billy" needed some "num nums" in his little tummy, reaching up. " 'm thirsty an' hungry." He elaborated, yawning and lifting his arms so that the shorts set would be easier to put on. Bill figured that struggling would be pointless, and didn't wanna wear this stupid outfit, but at least it wasn't as babyish as it could've been. The small man rubbed his eyes and rolled onto his tummy, trying to stand up by himself, wobbling unsteadily on his feet. "Can I have coffee, please?" He asked, knowing he probably wouldn't get to have any. Squirming on his feet, he fell onto his newly-diapered butt after trying to walk a little and slipped a thumb into his mouth, tummy grumbling. The black-haired man wriggled a little, trying to get comfortable, staring up at the boy who now called himself Daddy, "Th' diaper feels funny." Bill muttered, trying to bring his thighs together only to be restricted by the thickness of the diaper.

Jordan chuckled at the little boy shacking his head “not a chance cutie little babies such as yourself can’t drink coffee. Caffein of any kind is bad for babiesaa of right now you are totally off all caffeine not I have a grownup choice for you to make baby, do you want to eat lunch here or at the food court at the mall since we have to go shopping anyway”   

Bill pouted when Jordan told him there wasn't a chance he'd drink coffee. Fine, he'd just get some on his own time, when Jordan wasn't home. The man yawned, and shifted a little in his new diaper, trying to get used to standing in it. His stomach grumbled, and he muttered something under his breath before glancing up at his so-called "Daddy"(who was younger than him), folding his arms, " 'm not cute or a baby; 'm a big adult who hadda job an' everything." Bill responded childishly, thumb hovering near his mouth before he lifted it away. "Wanna eat at the mall. Still want coffee, but I guess I'll have somethin' else for now." He replied, rubbing one eye as he tugged his shorts up a bit more so they covered up his diaper. "Do I gotta wear this out in public? What if someone from work sees me like this? I'd be a laughin'-stock." 

Jordan smiled “good choice sugar plum and of course you have to wear this these are your clothes and anyone who sees you will simply think that you’re a little boy which is exactly what you are, you’re a baby@ with that he quickly finished dressing Bill and leaving the little boy barefoot he carried him out to the car grabbing a baby bottle of water along the way”

Bill whined softly when he was picked up, not quite used to that yet. He buried his face into Jordan's shoulder, his cute little eyes filling up with tears. "No, 'm not. I don't even need diapers, I'm potty-trained." He muttered, squirming a little after he was taken out of the house without shoes, his bare feet already cold. Shivering, he allowed the boy to carry him out to the car, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Can I sleep on my bed when we get back home? I like my bed, 's comfy." In reality, he just wanted to access his bedroom so he could lock it and safely remove the stupid diaper, put his "big-boy" clothes back on, and resume his normal life, but Jordan didn't need to know that.

Jordan brought Bill to the car opening the door and putting the baby in the back seat “sorry baby no. That’s daddys room now you and your brother will share  a room from now on and we will get you a nice comfy crib today” he got bill buckled and started the car

Bill sniffled, tears building in his eyes. "That's no fair, 's my room." He responded, swinging his legs when he was placed in the backseat. When he was told they'd be getting him a crib-a crib, of all the things he could've brought up-he just about reached his breaking-point. "I don't need a crib, I can sleep with Johnny. Wan' sleep in my bed with my blanket." With that, he pouted and folded his arms, muttering things under his breath about how unfair it was. " 'sides, I can always be a big boy. I can prove that I am one, an' then I'll get t' live all on my own again, an' I'll get to do anythin' I want."

Jordan shook his head in amusement “you are such a Sicily silly goose baby. Babies sleep in cribs so they are nice and safe. And you can’t sleep with Johnny because we are going to get him a nice new bed too maybe a race car my silly little baby goose”

Bill just rolled his eyes when he was called a silly baby, and told that babies slept in cribs so they were all nice and safe. He squirmed in place and crossed his arms. "No fair. I can sleep all on my own like Johnny, 'm a very big boy. Notta baby." He protested, turning his head away and peering out the window, pouting slightly. "I'm twenty-something, not two, and I can prove it."

Jordan just sighed “you are baby not a big boy not a little boy you’re a baby so you sleep in a crib Johnny is a little boy so he’ll skeep in a little bed” Jordan parked and walked around to get Bill out “ok baby billy let’s go get baby fed”

Bill pouted, and folded his arms when Jordan sighed like he was being difficult on purpose, and explained he was a baby, not a big boy, not even a little boy. When he mentioned he would be sleeping in a crib, he rolled his eyes; over his dead body. After the younger boy parked the car and walked around to get him out, he pouted again. "Notta baby. 'm big an' strong." He mumbled stubbornly, climbing out of the car by himself after he was unbuckled. "I can walk all by myself, and use the potty all on my own. 'Cause I'm an adult." Bill informed Jordan, wobbling unsteadily before walking over to the front door. He reached up to grab the handle, and tried tugging it open, determined to act like a big boy.

Jordan sprang forward and caught the boy around the waist and hoisted him up “no, baby no you never ever walk with out permission. You are too little and walking is very dangerous especially in parking lots and without shoes little babies just like baby billy only walk when daddy lets them” he landed three sharp slaps on Bills patted bottom

Bill squirmed around when he was caught around the waist, whining, "Put me down! I can walk all by myself!" He pouted after Jordan continued calling him a little baby, telling him he was too little and walking was very dangerous for such a little baby. " 'm notta baby. I can walk, I have legs for a reason. I'm twenty-three, not two, and you aren't my father." Even when three sharp smacks were administered to his padded bottom, they only made him fold his arms and kick his legs. "Put me the fuck down, now, Jordan. I've gone along with this bullshit long enough; I want you to put me down and let me go back to my house. Understand? You're younger than me, so you don't have any say in this. I'm not your kid, you're not my dad, and I'm done playing baby with you." His voice was cold, authoritative, and his eyes were narrowed into dark slits.

Bill refused to give him the satisfaction, even when he was spanked on his bare ass. "No! Like I said before, I'm not letting you treat like a stupid baby anymore, and I won't listen to you until you pull your head out of your ass and listen to me!" He growled, kicking, and squirming, his entire body tense. As the spanking went on, he kept a stiff upper lip and stubbornly refused to cry, instead folding his arms and letting the boy keep going, defiance plain in his gaze. "I told you to put me the fuck down. Now do it!"

Jordan shook his head and looked around luckily the mall was deserted at this time of morning 

he pulled down Bills diaper and redoubled his efforts turning Bills bottom pink .ge stopped and rubbed the boys bottom for a minute “you ready to be a good baby yet” he began spanking again

Stubbornly, Bill stuck to his guns. Even when the diaper was pulled down and he was spanked on his bare bottom until it turned pink, he folded his arms and pouted. "I told you, 'm not a baby!" He scowled for a moment, and refused to show any sign of pain, squirming a little in the younger boy's lap. "This won't work on me. Just put me the fuck down and stop making me indulge in your weird fantasy, you sick fucker!" Thankfully, nobody was around to see him get thrashed; Bill prayed to god that the spanking was all he'd be getting, because he could handle that.

Jordan took a deep breath and let the half naked boy up “let’s try this then baby you can either be my baby and behave or I will leave you here half naked with no money or way home then you can explain to the police why a big grownup like you is walking around the mall naked, or you can ask me for your diaper back”

Bill whimpered, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. "Fine, I'll stay here half-naked and get arrested! See if I give a damn!" He snapped, turning his head away, folding his arms. In this state, he looked nothing like an adult anyway; people would be more likely to call him a little kid, to ask where his Daddy and Mommy were. Hands in his lap, he covered up his privates and sat there in silence, his mouth set in a stubborn line.

Jordanneedef to gain control he  shrugged “ok baby good luck remember you are legally my child so you have no money and your spare is mine so dont come back and also Johnny is my little boy not yours so never bother us again” he left the half naked man and started to walk toward the door 

Bill grabbed the man by his hand and whined, "I'm sorry! I'll be a good baby, I promise, just please take me back, I'll be real good. I'll even wear the stupid diapers if I have to, I don't wanna be all alone out here." He wriggled, tugging his shirt down over his naked body, blushing deeply. His ass was still pink from the spanking, and he was sniffling, tears rolling down his face. Running his hand through his long, black hair, Bill reached up, as if asking to be picked up. He stammered out the next word with a pout, "D-Daddy, please pick me up. Don't wanna be naked anymore. Please don't make me walk naked, Daddy, please?" Bill spoke like a child on purpose, hoping to make the boy happy with him so he wouldn't be left alone. Honestly, the poor man looked terrified by the prospect of being left behind, tears streaming down his face, his cute little eyes wet and red, his nose running as he trembled. 

Jordan positively beam “see baby that wasn’t so hard” he lifted the boy into his arms “daddy loves his baby so so much and now that that’s settled we can get to business first we to get my baby rediapered then we can go shopping. He brought the boy back to the bench quickly rediapering him. He left his pants off and hoisted Billy back onto his hip ok love let’s go shopping there’s a baby store right here” they walked into the baby super store