LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Old Enough(private w/ jmg1217)

marxthebaby

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The confused man lay where he was, thumb in his mouth. The young boy cooed to him, saying he was so cute, and he sniffled softly, still completely baffled by this change of roles. "Not baby, 'm an adult." He mumbled, yawning as he was lathered up. When Jordan shook his head, telling him he was just a baby and babies wore diapers, the man squirmed uneasily and whimpered, tears of confusion brimming in his eyes. "H-how are you..gonna convince people 'm a baby? 'm tall 'n I still have my adult stuff." Poor baby sounded so lost and confused; he didn't quite seem to understand what was happening, and already looked overwhelmed and scared, his cute little mouth turned down into a pout. "Won't people jus' think I'm an adult in baby clothes? Besides, I can use the bathroom all on my own; I don' need diapers."

Jordan lifted Bill out of the tub and settled him onto his hip still naked “nonsense baby with no hair and your short stature as long as you wear the right clothes one one will thing your a big boy. We could probably say your six or something but even if we pretend that you’re a big 6 year old to the world we’ll all know your really a baby won’t we. No someone needs his nice safe diaper” he farted Bill toward the bedroom for a diaper change

Bill squirmed, and blushed deeply when he was effortlessly lifted from the tub. He whimpered when he was called a baby, when his son's friend so easily settled him onto his hip and cooed that nobody would think he was a big boy, now that his hair was all gone. As he was carried out of the bathroom and towards what had once been his bedroom, Bill came to the realization that he'd made a mistake in signing that damned set of forms; now he couldn't do anything by himself, and everyone would believe he was legally a minor, a baby. This wasn't how he'd expected this to go; he thought Jordan would take care of his son more than him, considering he was older, but it seemed like the opposite was true. Tears started forming in his eyes and rolled down his face. The long-haired, petite man whimpered and soon began to cry, burying his face in Jordan's shoulder, "I-I take it back. Please, let me go, please-" He broke off into sobs, very much overwhelmed and confused, especially considering the boy was now going to diaper him. Now that they were in the bedroom, he was trembling, clinging to him tightly, and didn't say anything at all, only sobbing wordlessly.

Jordan smiled “oh it’s ok baby boy daddy’s here and I’ll never let you go. daddy is here to stay” he rocked the boy. We are going to get you diapered and dressed then we will go shopping for some things before you’re big brother comes home” he quickly laid out a clean white diaper and laid Bill on top. He rubbed his now hairless groan with lotion then taped the diaper in place “now you’re a proper baby aren’t you”

Bill sniffled, gurgling when Jordan rocked him and squirming when the diaper was lain out. After he was placed on top and his hairless groin was rubbed over with lotion, he wriggled a little, red-faced and trembling with indignation at the unfairness of this situation. He just flashed Jordan a scared look when asked if he was a proper baby now, lying prone on the plush diaper, squirming as it was quickly taped into place. Bill was crying, and his entire body trembled, "I-I wanna stay here! Please, I don't wanna go out like this, I can use the bathroom all on my own! Please, you don't hafta do this, I'll do better, please-" The small man was distraught, bawling at the top of his voice. "I-I want to have my blanket!" He didn't know what he was saying at this point, and even if he did he wouldn't care; he reached out for his blanket, for the last thing he knew was his and only his, something he had owned as an adult that could still be his. "Please. Please, whatever I did, I'm sorry." He broke down, grabbing Jordan tight, crying into him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to be bad, I just-I just want..things to be normal! This sis too much, I can't-people will make fun of me, I know they will, I'll be a laughing-stock and my son won't love me anymore and-and-I'll be all alone!"

Jordan picked the little man up rocking him in his arms “shhhhh, hush now it’s ok baby Billy Daddy is here. No one will laugh at my baby I won’t let them and I bet Johnny will just love his baby brother. Everything is just fine now my baby so no more silly talk”

Bill whimpered and squirmed when he was picked up before relaxing, his loud sobs dissolving into tiny whimpers. Laying in the arms of a boy who was now his senior-a boy who was now, apparently, his Daddy-he felt ashamed and scared. Thumb in his mouth, he rested his head on the large boy's shoulder. "You'll make sure no-one will make fun of me? You really promise? Th-thank you..." He managed to say through his tears, reaching out and removing the thumb from his mouth. The man started making grabby-hands for his blanket that was lying on the floor in the other room.

"Can I have my-my blanket, please, Jordan? I'd feel better if I could hold it." Bill couldn't sleep without the thing; it was his security blanket, comforting and nice to hold onto when he was stressed, and right now-now that his entire life had just been turned on its head-he felt like he needed it, more-so than ever before. He didn't feel comfortable with calling this person who was half his age Daddy just yet, even though he was in his arms diapered and lacking any "big-boy" hair; it simply felt wrong and juvenile.  His bladder already throbbed, and he was squirming a little, squishing his thighs together with a coo.

Jordan ghosted his hand through Bills hair “of course baby and thTs Daddy to you please” he handed Bill the blankie then found his bag pulling out a Spider-Man shorts set “here baby you will look adorable in this and it will fit over your diaper”

Bill squirmed, pulling his blankie over himself. He let Jordan run a hand through his long, black hair, and then stared at the shorts set when it was taken out. "Do I gotta wear those? Those're for babies." He muttered, his new diaper crinkling as he pressed his thighs together. "An' I need t' pee. Can I go to the bathroom, please?" The man's cheeks flushed a bright red, and he pointed to the floor, as if asking to be set down. "Wan' bathroom. I don't wanna pee inna diaper, 's embarrassing and it'll feel gross. 'm not a real baby, and I'm already potty-trained and everything." 

Bill was whimpering, his face flushing a bright pink. He wriggled around a little before forcing himself into a sitting position. "I-I'm notta baby! I'm older than you!" He protested, tears brimming in his eyes, squirming, pressing his legs together. Stubbornly, he folded his arms, wobbling to his feet and whining, stamping his foot, "I'm not usin' the diaper. 'm stayin' right here, I'm not goin' out inna diaper!" Bill waddled away, determined to reach his room, where he knew all of his clothing was. He'd just get himself some adult clothes and then kick Jordan out. Simple as that. "You can take care of Johnny all you want. Just leave me out of it."

Jordan’s much longer legs helped him catch the little run away “not so fast baby boy” he lifted bill and found a nearby chIr. Holding the man/boy into his lap be began to spank him “naughty naughty little baby you do not tell daddy what to do or walk away infact from now on you are too little to walk at all now you will wear your diaper and toys it end of discussion and we are leaving soon so I need to get you dressed when you’re ready to be a good bsby”

Bill whined when he was grabbed right up from the floor, kicking his legs and trying to squirm away, "No! You're not my Daddy, I'm older than you! Lemme go, lemme go!" He began to wail when he was spanked, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. He tugged at the diaper, thrashing and sobbing, his voice louder than ever, "I'm notta baby! I'm not!" The man sobbed in his lap, his bottom a bright red, when he was told he was too little to walk now, that he would wear his diaper and that was the end of the discussion. "I'm an adult, I wanna go to my room an' get my clothes! I can walk all on my own! You're mean, an' I hate you!" Crying, the small man reached for the floor, his voice desperate, "Lemme go, put me the fuck down, you-you crazy person!"

Jordan shook his head”that’s enough baby billy if you’re going to be rude to daddy then” he pulled out a pacifier and popped it into Bills mouth “no talking” he lifted the boy to sit on his lap and started to rock “calm down baby daddy’s here”

Bill tried to dodge the pacifier when he saw it get closer, but it was shoved into his mouth easily. He squirmed in the younger boy's lap, his hands clenched into fists as he wriggled around, his diaper preventing him from moving his legs too much. The man was mortified by his change in status, stuck in an over-sized diaper and silenced by a pacifier, bottom stinging underneath the babyish garment as he began to cry loudly, wailing in rage and indignation, tears rolling down his flushed cheeks. Far from being comforted by the rocking, it only served as another reminder of how he'd signed his own life over to someone else, a reminder that he was now seen as a baby by the rest of the world because of some words on a paper. Bill didn't stop crying, only growing louder, his face drenched in tears. 

He needed to use the bathroom, and now he'd never be able to get to it again, never be able to go back into his room and get out of this stupid diaper. With Jordan keeping track of him, he'd just be re-captured and probably given another spanking, and he didn't want that. Bill's wails were choked by frustrated sobs, as he squirmed again, this time frantic, trying to get out of the younger man's lap. Bladder full, he and reached for the floor, making desperate little noises, pointing down the hall to where his room was. He needed to get away, to get rid of this damned diaper and lock himself in his room before he peed himself. Bill wanted to hold on to his last scrap of dignity, to keep himself from pissing all of it away, but he couldn't. The diaper was too thick to move in properly, Jordan had a tight grip on him, and he wasn't strong enough to leave. "Put me down!" He spat out the pacifier and screamed the words at the top of his voice, kicking his legs, thrashing and squirming in an attempt to escape. He wasn't going to pee in a diaper; he wasn't a damn baby.

Jordan shook his head “no no baby your too little for me to put you down he looked as Bills extended tummy anyway I think my little baby needs to use his diaper before we go” with that he reached down and began to gently but firmly push on Bills stomach “make peepees for Daddy baby”

Bill whined when he was told he was too little to be put down, squirming frantically, kicking his little legs. As Jordan began to push down on his distended stomach, the degraded man began to sob, screaming again, thrashing about in a futile attempt to escape his iron-clad grip. "No, no, I'm not a baby! Lemme go, put me down!" He screamed, waving his fists and kicking his legs harder, to no avail; he couldn't escape. Tears streaming down his flushed cheeks, Bill wailed when his diaper filled up with pee, now thoroughly humiliated. The crotch of the diaper grew heavy and swollen with pee, warm liquid dripping down his thighs, and his shrieks only grew more desperate, his entire body shaking as his bladder was forcibly emptied. His lower lip quivered and his eyes continued to water as he sobbed loudly, rubbing his tear-soaked cheeks clean with the palms of his hands.

Jordan beamed at the baby in his arms and gently pushed on the wet diaper “such a wet little baby I have it’s a good thing Daddy put you back in diapers or you would have made puddles all over the floor, you ate just a tiny baby aren’t you sweetheart” he bounced Bill “it’s ok baby billy you never have to worry Daddy is here to take care of his itty bitty little baby”

Bill lay in Jordan's arms with his legs spread wide, pee dripping down his legs as he squirmed. He was still crying loudly, whining as the man pushed on his sopping diaper, pressing the wetness into him more. As the man cooed at him like he really were a big baby, calling him a wet little baby and cooing that he would've made puddles all over the floor if Daddy hadn't put him back into diapers, his face twisted in indignation, "I wan' it off." Bill whined, pointing to the wet diaper, " 's gross an' I don't like it! I'm not a baby, I'm an adult, an' I don't wanna wear diapers. I woulda gone potty all on my own if-if you hadn't picked me up!"

Jordan continued to smile at the boy “of course we’ll get that off you pumpkin when we get you into a nice new diapee and you are being such a silly little baby you need to remember sweetheart that you are much too little to use the potty you’re a baby and babies wear diapers”

Bill sniffled when Jordan cooed at him condescendingly, assuring him he'd get that wet thing off when he got him into a nice, new diapie. He nodded, squirming in his arms, thumb hovering near his mouth. When he was told he was much too little to use the potty, that he was just a baby and babies wore diapers, Bill snapped. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to say something, " 'm notta baby, and 'm not too little! I gotta kid of my own and everythin'. Can I get out of this dumb diaper now? I'm potty-trained! I'm twenty-six, I can use the potty all on my own!"

Jordan just shook his head he quickly grabbed the diaper supplies and laid out a changing pad he laid Bill down and blew a big raspberry on his tummy “such a silly little baby you do t have a son you do h e a big brother and he will be helping to change you and carry you and feed you since you are too little to do any of yourself. You are a little bitty baby which is also why you need your diapers beautiful boy”

Bill squirmed as Jordan grabbed the diaper supplies, kicking his legs when he was laid down on the changing pad. He giggled on reflex when the younger boy blew a big raspberry into his exposed tummy, smiling. As he calmed himself down, Bill listened to Jordan's spiel, thumb hovering near his open mouth. Apparently, he was now a little-bitty baby who needed diapers, just a stupid baby who no longer had a son but a big brother who'd carry him everywhere, feed him, and help change his diapers when they were dirty. The small man lowered his hand from his mouth, considering his options; he was currently laying on a changing pad in a sopping diaper like a baby, and every attempt at escape would just get him recaptured again. The last time he'd tried going back to his room to grab his adult clothes ended in a humiliating failure, and now he was deemed too little to feed himself, walk, or use the bathroom. If he tried to walk, he'd get nowhere in his wet diaper, and Jordan would just find him if he hid anywhere; when his son came back home, he'd be trapped by two people, forced to depend on his own son for diaper changes and god-knows-what-else. Bill whimpered, and wriggled uncomfortably, "I hadda job an' everythin', an' then you came an' said 'm a baby. 'm a big adult. I can prove it, a-an' then I won't gotta wear diapers anymore an' my son won't be bigger then me." He sounded so cute, trying to be all grown-up; it was almost adorable, that he was trying so hard to act like he was an adult while laying on a changing mat in a wet diaper.

Jordan quickly untaped the soggy diaper throwing it away while saying “silly little. Any babies don’t have jobs anyway I think you might have lost yours today is Wednesday little Johnny is in school so why wouldn’t baby billy be in work I don’t thibk you’ve gone in a while by the look of this apartment