LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally pushed into it

I don't mean physically you weirdos :P

I'm a guy who has always liked looking at messing videos and find the idea to be hot but only tried it myself very, very rarely. My fiancee is fine with it and everything, it's my own hang-ups (or laziness) that have usually stopped me.

Recently my body has been all screwed up and I've experienced a lot of tenesmus (the feeling that you need the toilet despite your bowel being empty) and also black spots in my stool which is a more long term thing but has got me worried recently. I've been to the doctor and although they don't think its blood or anything serious he has arranged a sigmoidoscopy to take a closer look nearer the end of the year.

Anyway... To try and assuage my own enormous anxiety I bought some fecal occult tests online. They are designed to test for blood in the stool and involve you having to therefore collect your stool to test it. The leaflet suggested some quite complicated procedure for collection involving toilet paper draped over the bowel and some precise aim.

You know what is a better way to collect stool? NAPPIES! :D

So the last two days I have messed myself and tested. I've found the clean-up to be not so bad and the experience actually fun! As a bonus the tests have both shown negative results :)

So nappies aren't just fun, they are useful to and I can't help but think people giving samples would find it a lot easier if there was an alternative instruction involving disposable undergarments ;)

• Like 2

I'm glad of that too!  Reminds me of the old joke where an older couple went to their doctor for some tests.  The husband was hard of hearing so when the doctor asked him for a urine and stool sample, his wife said, "Give him your diaper!"

On 11/23/2018 at 5:11 AM, Elfy said:

Anyway... To try and assuage my own enormous anxiety I bought some fecal occult tests online.

Yipes. It's bad enough you're nervous about cancer, but you also have to draw a pentagram and summon demons for an oncology consult?

(Glad the tests are negative.) ?