LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokemon lets go nuzlock.

Standard rules. 
Catch one pokemon per route.
Nickname all pokemon.
If the pokemon faints its dead.

Let's go rules
Training. 
Because you cant battle wild pokemon, you are allowed a catch combo of 10 of the same pokemon as the one you caught on that route. Release the reast after. If you did not catch a pokemon, then no catch training. 

Level limit, 
can't go past the next gym leaders strongest pokemon. (Example, brock has a lv 12 onix, no pokemon can be over lv 12 when facing him.)

Gyms, 
if you can't go in, fulfill their needed requirements but do not keep the pokemon. (example,  you need a grass or water type to get into brokes gym. So you are allowed to catch one grass type to get in and then release the pokemon.)

Friend.
You are allowed to have a friend join you in catching pokemon, but they can not help in battles.

Ok, just so you all know, this is not like my other stories and is just a little side project. One that is not going to be very detailed, or have a strong plot like my other stories. Its just something im doing for fun while I play pokemon lets go Eevee.

Day 1

Dear diary, HI! ^.^ My name is Sara!

Im 10 years old and a very cute girl! At least, that's what mommy always sais.
Anyway, today was such a great day! I'm finally a pokemon trainer!!!!

Professor Oak helped me catch a very rare pokemon isn't native to this part of Kanto, Eevee!

He is so cute!!!!!!!!! I just love how fluffy and cuddly he is!

His name is Evan and together we will take on the world! ^W^

But I'm going a little fast. I should probably start by saying I'm going to be challenging the gym’s and take on the Kanto league champion Red.
(yes, I know the rival becomes champion, but I don't like him so I'm going with Red)

But before I could do that, I needed to convince my mommy to let me go on this journey with Evan. that was really hard to do…

Mommy didn't want me, her little pichu, to leave and go off on a dangerous journey.

I had to tell her I would be alright, I would have Evan with me!!! You would have seen how cute he was at the time playing with his own tail ^-^ so cute! But mommy still said no!

Telling me there was more to being a trainer than just having a cute pokemon. I would have to know how to catch other pokemon, be smart with money and buy not only my food, but pokemon food, learn to camp on my own, and most importantly how to change my own diapers!

Yes, diary, I wear diapers, and they are cute and soft and fluffy, just like Evan!

I need them because I have a weak bladder, and sometimes….not always...but….um... I have other accidents too… 

But that's not important right now! What is how I convinced Mommy to let me go!

She gave me a test! One to go to Viridian City, pick up a package, and come back with it, a new pokemon, and a clean diaper!

And that's just what I did! 

On my way their, I caught a new friend Bellsprout who i named Vine. ^.^ 

It was so cute watching Vine and Evan play together! But i had to stay focused! I made it to Viridian City and got mommy’s package and i had only peed in my diaper a little bit by then!

On my way back, i had to stop and hide behind some bushes in order to change myself into a new clean diaper, and i did a fantastic job at it!

Ok, no… when i got home and showed mommy, she laughed at the bad job I did that it would have leaked if I peed in it… but i did win the deal!

And as a reward for becoming a trainer, I got the package! It was a new backpack with a bunch of stuff i would need to a good trainer! And that even included a bunch of diapers!

As one last final gift, Mommy gave me you! My new diary to write in my whole adventure and what i will see, the friends ill meet, and anything else I would want to tell you.

Mommy just came into my room and told me its time for bed, so I have to go now, but ill keep you informed of how my journey is going as I start my adventure tomorrow! ^.^

In game

Starter Eevee. Male, lv5, Evan

Route 1. Bellsprout. Male, Lv3, Vine,

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 2)

Day 2.

Hi, diary! Today was so much fun! I got to start my Pokemon journey! ^.^

I went all the way to Viridian forest and almost caught a Caterpie! 0.0 

Sadly I missed catching it…

And another thing, I got lost… >.<

I know it's not that big a forest but come on! I was so excited to get a new Pokemon I got turned around!

Thankfully a nice boy with a Pikachu helped me through the forest! But out the wrong way…

Because of how late it was I decided to take the boy with me back home for the night and travel with him to Pewter city tomorrow!

His name is William and he's not much of a talker. But he seems nice ^.^

Mommy is talking to him right now about something but told me to go to bed. 

Meany #>. <#

Oh well. I'll talk to you tomorrow diary ^.^ maybe I'll have something better to tell you!

Willam is just the friend character I have to help catch pokemon. They won't battle.

In game
Viridian forest, pickachu, female, lv3, sparkal 
(also, if you have names for future pokemon, let me know!)

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 3)

Day 3

Were in Pewter city! ^,^ Finally!!

William is very nice. Not only did he help me go to Pewter city, but he also taught me how to catch a pokemon!

We stopped on route 22 and spent some time teaching me how to properly catch a Nidoran (F).

It took 3 pokeballs missing until I finally caught it!

She is so cute! ^.^ I named her Nini!

Now that we're here, William offered to help me train Evan, Vine, and now Nini.

He’s a good boy and I really liked traveling with him ^.^

But it got a little awkward this morning when he saw mommy changing my diaper #>.<#

But he didn't see, to care all the much and gave me some privacy when I needed to change my diaper later.

Hopefully, with William’s help ill be able to take on the gym leader here soon.

I heard a rumor he’s a crazy man dealing with 5 crazy daemon pokemon! But I'm sure that's just a rumor...

in game

route 22, nidoran f, lv3, Nini 

Day 4

Hi dairy ^.^

Today was both good and bad…

My night time diaper leaked becase I didn't put it on right. So the bed had a large wet spot… ?

The nurse joy got a little upset with me becase of that.

They have rubber sheets and can assist those who have a bed wetting problem.

I'm just glad it wasint massy! #>. <#

So after having to help fix replace the bad and put on a rubber sheet, William and I were finally able to go train.

Using spackal, William helped me train Evan, Vine, and Nini.

They are now very tought! ^.^ and still so cute!

The gym is sadly closed tomorow, so William and I are going to explore the city tomarow!

Well, it's bed time now so I have to go. Nurse joy wants me to meet with her so she can help me with my diaper. #>. <# ?

Good night diary

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 5)

Day 5

Oh my! Oh my! Oh my god!!!

Diary you won't believe what just happened! I battled the gym leaders Brock and won!!!!!!!! ???????

It happened so fast and by accident to!!!

Ok, ok, let me start from the beginning.

So after William and I woke up, (and after i got my diaper changed by nurse joy) we went out to check out the city.

Just walking around looking at random stuff while Evan was on my head.

When William had to go use the bathroom, I waited for him on a bench.

That's when this older lady started yelling at me and Evan! She grabbed me by my hand and forced me to follower her into the local museum to hopping with a class of students.

I was so scared of the woman I couldn't speak up and tell her I wasn't a part of the class. Or that I just peed my diaper.

Instead, I was forced to go along with the other kids and see the museum. Thankfully, it was actually very fun and I wound up raising my hand to answer some questions and got a gold star from it.

That's when the class got a surprise guest speaker. The rock type gym leader Brock!

He taught us all about fossil Pokemon and how scientist have just been able to resurrect two native fossils.

He then gave the class a test and I got all the questions right! ^.^

He was impressed and gave me a prize. An old price of amber.

He then told me that if I stay as in school that one day I would become a great trainer.

To which I replied that I already was one.

There was a lot of confusion. Especially when the women said I shouldn't lie and that I would be in trouble for it.

But I pulled out my trainer ID and proved I wasn't lying.

The woman was a substitute teacher and didn't know the class. So when she saw me, she thought I was a part of the class…

Anyway. After the confusion, I asked Brock if we could have a battle! And he said yes!!!!

Saying it would be a nice way to teach the class about battles and other stuff.

After going outside and having all the kids stay back, he pulled out a divide and asked how many gym badges I had.

Since I didn't have any, he pressed a button and got 2 pokemon.

Saying all gym leaders use special teams that match the trainers rank. Because I didn't have a badge, I got the beginner team.

I could use as many pokemon as i want, while brock would use only 2 pokemon.

The first of which was a Geodude.

I knew just the pokemon to send out! I sent out Vine! ^.^

My little grass type easily knocked out the geodude with just 1 vine whip!

I felt like i was on top of the world when i beat the gym leaders first pokemon!

Then, he sent out a Onix… and my diaper was close to be filled with something other than pee… #>.<#

I was so scared when the giant rock snake let out a roar that i, and most of the other kids let out a scream.

That's when Brock did his best to calm everyone down. Telling us that size doesn't always equal power and that even a small caterpi has the potential to knock out a big onix.

But i was still scared. The onix looked so big and so strong! I couldn't move, i couldn't breathe!

Then, Evan leaped off my head and faced the onix. Not scared. Wanting to take it on.

If Evan could be so small and be so brave, then so could I!

So on shaky legs, I commanded Evan use double kick on the onix.

Evan sped up to the giant rock snake and hit it very hard with its attack. But despite being hurt, the onix knocked Evan away!

Brock prasad Evan for his strength and sold me to try again.

And we did. My tiny, cute, lovable Eevee, took down the onix!

We won our first gym battle!!!!!!!!

And for that, we were given the boulder badge!

Not long after that William appeared and greeted us. He was looking for me after i disappeared and when he saw the big onix he decided to come to check it out in hopes of finding me.

After that, everything's a bit of a blur…

I was so excited about everything that i only remember hugging brock and thanking him a bunch of times before running back to the pokemon center to call my mommy and tell her the good news!

In game.

I beat Brock with just Vine at lv11.

Just changed it slightly for story reasons.

Also, wondering if i should count gift pokemon as well.

And if i should, which starter should i pick? I'll only pick one because then my team would have the 3 starters, along with Eevee and Pikachu. And that would be boring.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 6)

Day 6

Hi diary ^.^

I'm on cloud 9 after the win yesterday!

Even Evan couldn't help but dance around with excitement as well. Just jumping around and waging his little tail ^.^

Now that I had my first badge, it was time for me to go to Cerulean city. And thankfully, Willliam offered to come with me! Yay! ^W^

He makes traveling a lot more fun than being alone. Plus, I tried catching a sparrow today and I needed his help to catch it…

But at least we got a new friend! ^.^I named him Rowen.

Rowen is a bit of a brat bird however, so William suggested I send him to the professor oak to hold onto while I travel.

It was a very smart idea ^.^

Right now we're just outside the entrance to mt.moon and tomorrow we will go through it to get to Cerulean city! 

in game 

Route 3, Sperow, lv8, Rowen

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 7)

Day 7

Dear diary.

William and I are in Cerulean city. But we had to deal with something very scary >. <

We went into mt.moon and we ran into some very scary people on our way through.

We saw people in lab coats massing with a strange box until it opened and began releasing a strange smoke.

William and I were curious so we stayed to watch as little mettle looking pokemon began to appear out of nowhere!

And they were so cute! Litle blobby bodes with a little mettle nut for a head. ^W^

They were so cute I couldn't help but aww at them.

Well, that got the lab coat guys mad and they started to attack us! They used strange pokemon I never saw in Kanto before. Like Golerck, Beltoy, and Rockruff!

William and I had to use everything we had to defend ourselves! Including using my new pokemon Tin Tin the Clefairy!

(William caught her for me last night while I was asleep and left her by my pillow. So sweet ^.^)

Willam even sent out a new pokemon I didn't know he had, a Bulbasaur!

All of our Pokemon were giving it their best, even Nini evolved in order to protect me!

But it wasn't enough, they had more pokemon and they drove us into a corner.

Then we were saved when a Beedrill came flying in and swiftly knocked all the other pokemon away from us!

A woman came running over to us and demanded to know why the lab coat people were attacking two children.

A lot of them were talking at once and I bearly understand what they were saying. Something about spies or something.

The woman had to clarify that we weren't spy’s or anything. Just two kids who didn't see the do not enter sign at the entrance stating the cave would be closed today. Some other kids played a prank and stole the sign so we didn't see it.

The woman apologized to us a lot as she walked us to the exit.

Her name was Dr. G.Anet. and she is one of the head researchers for team Stone.

Team stone is a group that is researching ancient pokemon civilizations and there rise and falls through history.

Their research today was on a very special pokemon that is technically all over the world, but and only be summoned in a special way.

But she told us to keep that a secret for now until they are done with their research.

As we got to the end of the cave, Dr.Arnte whispered something in my ear.

That I should hurry up to the pokemon center fast. She has a little girl of her own and she knows the smell and sound of a wet diaper. #>.<#

I was so embraced I took off without saying goodbye!

Well, I hope I can meet her again someday and thank her for saving us. ^.^

I also wonder whats taking Willam so long to get to the pokemon center as well?

In game-

Mt.moon, Clefairy, fem, lv 8, Tin Tin.

Gift Pokemon, Bulbasaur, fem, lv12, Ivy

so, ill be using gift pokemon, but I will only use one starter at a time in the game. Also, what do you think of team Stone so far? I didn't want to continually use team rocket so I made up my own evil team. One that's not from Kanto and have pokemon from other regions.

Also, I want your guy’s help. I need to make 3 more Admin characters to go with Dr.Arnet

So give me your character suggestions along with a team of 4 pokemon. One of them can be a mega pokemon (no starter, legendary, or pseudo-legendary mega pokemon)

Day 8

Hi diary.

Today wasn't that good of a day. :(

Last night William came to the Pokemon center late so we didn't wake up in till noon.

He said he was checking on something but wouldn't tell me what.

Thankfully the nurse joy took a very good care of our Pokemon and they were very happy to see us.

Even especially was happy as he jumped on my head and barked.

We decided to check out the gym that was close by and see what type it was and what Pokemon i should use.

The gym was a water gym and their gym leaders was a woman named misty.

Knowing it was a water gym, I knew Vin would do great here! So I decided to challenge her right away!

And she told me no… :(

Her gym was specal. It's one of the few that request a trainer test before they can take on the gym leader.

And her test was swiming. X.X

Their are plenty of stories of inexperience trainers just using their water Pokemon to try to travel from one island to another but fall off their Pokemon and droun becase they can't swim.

So in order to take on the gym, you need to pass a basic swim test.

But I don't know how to swim… :,(

Mommy tryed to take me to the pool a few times, but I need to use a swim diaper and was bullied a lot for it :,(

I don't know what to do!

William said he would help teach me how to swim, but I can't use the gym pool! Everyone will see I ware diapers!

What am I going to do?

day 9

Oh my god! Diary! You will not believe what just happened today!!!!!!!

William heard of a nearby river and decided to try to teach me how to swim. 

Mommy helped me by using the phone at the Pokemon center to send me a small package with my swim ware inside. Including my swim diaper.
[ in this world, people can use special “pokeballs” to help hold small items and transfer them. Just can't be used on humans]

It was a pink one piece swim site that went over my pink swim diaper.

William then showed me the river he was told about and we managed to find a secluded place to practice my swimming. 

I was in the shallow part with William right beside me as I tried keeping afloat. And I sank every time:,(

But we stayed with it! And eventually, I learned how to doggy paddle! Ya! ^.^

Then we heard people coming to our spot. 0.0

William and I panicked and tried to get away. William ran onto land while I stupidly tried to run in the water to get away…. -_- yes I know I'm stupid and I paid for it!

There was a large hole under the water that I didn't see and I slipped in and began drowning!

I became so scared! I was flailing around just trying to get back up and breath!

Then, something touched my belly and I began floating back up!

As soon as I got to the surface, I coughed up a lot of water and began sucking in air as I was floated back to shore.

William helped me up as the pokemon got out of the water and surprised us!

IT WAS A BLUE PSYDUCK!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it! I was so stunned i was stuttering to say my thanks to him for saving me.

That's when the people who showed up saw the pokemon and also started to freak out and call it a shiny pokemon.

They were so occupied with the blue psyduck they didn't notice me and my...full swim diaper… #,>.<,# I was so scared I pooped ok!!!!!

Anyway, the people then wanted to capture the pokemon and began chasing the blue psyduck away as they ran past us to capture it.

I also wanted to go after the pokemon as well, but I relised I had my...accident and decided to deal with that first.

After getting cleaned up and dressed, however, the psyduck came back! It was still running around but had seemingly lost the people chasing it. 

The pokemon then ran straight into my backpack and knocked out one of my pokeballs before landing on top of it and being caught.

I CAUGHT A SHINEY!!!!!!!! ^W^ I can't believe it!!!!!

I'm so happy I went swimming today! 

I'm naming him Juni ^.^ 

Willam and I are going to take Juni back to the river tomorrow and he’s going to help teach me how to swim! 

In game

Route 25, psyduck, lv14, Juni -shiny*

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 9)

Pink, I am enjoying the story. I do have to say though, I don’t know a darn thing about Pokémon. I am sure I would appreciate the story more if I had a clue what they were all about. I guess it’s really a good thing that I can still enjoy the story. 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to My Pokemon Diaper Diary (day 10)

Day 10

I had so much fun today! ^.^
Thanks to Juni and William i started to get a lot better at swimming. Still not the best, but William sais it should be just enough to pass Misty swim test.

But was I really ready for it? 

I mean, I could still use a lot more practice, and my pokemon could get much stronger!

But William sais I should be fine. He’s told me that as long as I stay focused I should be alright.

He also suggested i start making a real team and focus on just a few pokemon to train. I can't just rotate the pokemon like I have been and trying to train everyone. That will take way to much time. So I decided to focus on just 4 pokemon for my team.

Evan(Eevee), Nini(nidoran),Tin Tin(clefary) and JunI(psyduck). (in game ill also have Pikachu and Bulbasaur.)

I hope misty doesn't laugh at my diaper! :’(

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Pretty short and not much going on. Well I guess setting up the team is important. 

trying to make them out to be diary entries and not all of them will be long.  but ya, i mostly wanted to use this as a bit of a set up and get things ready.the next part will be much more enjoyable ^.^