LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

Hi all. I've been a lurker for a bit now and have had a few different ab girls over the years. I've used hypnosis on my babies so that they feel more of the part. Recently I've learned that I can do this online with people I've never meet. So far it seems I can make someone think and feel anything. Actual real physical changes have only happened once so far but I don't try to do that a lot ether. Anyway to get to the point of it all. I'll be happy to hypnotize anyone thats willing. Feel free to IM me on yahoo at hypnokane don't try to e-mail me i don't have an e-mail account set up on it. I don't have any preference of anything of anyone to hypnotize I'm just learning it and hoping to get better at it though so far I haven't had it fail out of the 6 people I've tried it on on-line.

Can you put my sexuality completely out of my mind. Im tired of being attracted to girls. Not that I want to be attracted to guys either, I just want to be asexual and someday I want to be androgenous. So, maybe the mindset is the first step. If you think you can manage something like that, get back to me on this post.

Well, I've gotten a few tells now and it seems like I get them when I'm about to go to work or at work. lol I just wanted anyone that tried to get a hold of me or might try to that I'm not ignoring anyone. Also I so far don't have an e-mail address on yahoo so please don't try or I'll never get it. Best way is try to im me and hope I'm at home, which seems like a fair part of the day or pm me and we can try to figure out a time to talk.

Also it has been asked if I'm charging for this which I'm not. lol Maybe one day when i become great at it and can figure out a way to charge for it but for now its all free. Something I think should be mentioned that might not be thought about is that I can make the diapers feel, smell, and look like real baby diapers. Anyway its late and i just got off so all you babies sleep well.

Hi all. I've been a lurker for a bit now and have had a few different ab girls over the years. I've used hypnosis on my babies so that they feel more of the part. Recently I've learned that I can do this online with people I've never meet. So far it seems I can make someone think and feel anything. Actual real physical changes have only happened once so far but I don't try to do that a lot ether. Anyway to get to the point of it all. I'll be happy to hypnotize anyone thats willing. Feel free to IM me on yahoo at hypnokane don't try to e-mail me i don't have an e-mail account set up on it. I don't have any preference of anything of anyone to hypnotize I'm just learning it and hoping to get better at it though so far I haven't had it fail out of the 6 people I've tried it on on-line.

What physical changes are you referring to above?

When I first read this thread, I was tempted to be flippant and ask if you and your claimed hypnotic powers could turn me into a mermaid (something I longed to be when I was a little girl) but I don't think this is any laughing matter.

You mentioned that you've already 'made' a few girls Bi. I don't think so. I don't know anyone, inside or outside the medical profession who would be able to make such a claim.

And you say you're still learning, yet you're practising on people whose mental health history you know very little about. I can't help but see your dabbling in mind games questionable at best and potentialy dangerous at worst.

Dolly

The only physical change was that one girl was able to stop hair growth in certain areas. And true you can't truly "make" anyone do anything they have to be willing to do it, but if they want it but have a few fears of how it will be accepted it can be used to help them past that fear.

As for the mermaid thing, hypnosis is just a trick of the mind. If you get someone relaxed you can talk to them and have them believe it. Surely I am not the only one that has ever talked to someone why they are dreaming and was able to talk them into some minor changes in the dream. Hypnosis is basically the same thing even the same part of the mind. So basically all the hypnosis would need to do to think your a mermaid was make it like a waking dream, because surly you'd had at lest one dream where you were and it felt real to you.

As for the mental history it is easier to have a subject with mps then a one without. It seems to just create another personality which I would rather not. A true psychologist needs to talk to them and help merge those personalities together. But I'm not a psychologist and I'm not going to attempt that myself I know the limits of what I can do. But I also am not a doctor and the people that want me to hypnotize them might not want me to know if they have any medical conditions. And I don't consider myself to have the right to force them to tell me.

If you want me to make pain go away or help with a medical condition don't come to me I might be able to help I might not but I'm not going to try. If you want to feel like your really a one year old or want to lose control of your bladder while your in a diaper then I can help.

I do have a question for you though Dolly since you did feel the need to basically attack me on this subject. Have you ever tried to have a real person guide you into hypnosis? I understand if you don't believe it can happen this started as a, "Man that's cool but it could never work let alone me do it," to well this. If you flat out refuse that it could happen to you then most likely it won't happen to you because it will only work as far as your mind is willing to let it work. If you make excuses to yourself that it won't work then there is a chance it won't work, but if your willing to believe it could then it might. It'll only do as much as your willing to allow it. Just like a doctor can do everything for a patent but if they are not willing to let it help then most likely all the effort in the world that the doctor puts into it will be in vane. At this point I feel like I'm ranting so I'm just going to leave it at that.

not really a good idea to do oer the phone or internet

if you are going to use it it need to be done in person for many reason it is not something you play with as a party game if you are going to try and make changes in a person even for a short time