LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has something happened to that LG forum, I cannot find it on Google

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Definately is but is intentionally hidden from web crawlers and those whose interests may not be in the interests of LG's.

The registration page is here: Girltalk registration.

Might just say Debbie, the Fairy Administrator is no longer with us having died late last year.

17 hours ago, Joanne_chan said:

Definately is but is intentionally hidden from web crawlers and those whose interests may not be in the interests of LG's.

The registration page is here: Girltalk registration.

Might just say Debbie, the Fairy Administrator is no longer with us having died late last year.

Are you sitll a member and is Sally Jane still running it? Spinner wanted me to rejoin but after the unwarranted attck I got from  SJ; not bloody likely

35 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Are you sitll a member and is Sally Jane still running it? Spinner wanted me to rejoin but after the unwarranted attck I got from  SJ; not bloody likely

Yes I'm still in membership having done nothing to be banned and as far as I'm aware SJ is still involved unsure exactly how the "chain of command" works as there are two other moderators.

I'll probably message you as I prefer not to talk about somethings publicly but unless I'm kicked out, formal ban issued or otherwise told not get involved ever again I don't give anyone that power over me. Their problem, not mine.

Dollies are better. They are exclusively girl and have a personality and are people-shaped. I adore Andrea Lynne Rache Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, and Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently they are not taking members. I opened up the 'Register" link, followed the instructions and did not get an answer. It seems to have fallen under the control of some rather standoffish people