LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How soon do you sit down

Being an adult baby, I love it when I poop and pee in my diaper. It just reinforces and reminds me why I am kept in diapers and why I am not potty trained like the adults, grown ups and big kids. When I poop in my diaper, I poop in them and keep going. It doesn't matter where I am and who I am with. Even after I poop in my diaper, i just sit down to relax a bit and afterwards, keep on going. At home, I just would poop anywhere and I would either squat or be on all fours to poop in my diaper and try to crawl or waddle away from any grown ups, big kids or adults who can smell my poop and make me go to the diaper changing table to get changed into a thicker diaper.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes like that one. I miss having a nursery and being pushed around in a stroller with my diapers on full display for everyone to see. I miss crawling around in just a tee shirt and my diaper no matter who was around and wetting and messing my diaper without a care in the world, having mommy change me no matter where we were. I love my wife/mommy but she is physically handicapped and so I end up taking care of her a lot more often than she takes care of me. I guess I just miss spending more time as a baby than I get to do now. 

Yeah, I hear ya buddy! But keep that dream alive though. Because I believe that in heaven, what your heart desires most will determine your destiny. So you'll STILL be able to be a BIG BABY! And have Mommy take care of you, just like you've ALWAYS wanted in your life. And I'll come over and play with you!????? And we'll have a great time together!!! And have BABY ADVENTURES!!!!!????????♥️???????

3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Yeah, I hear ya buddy! But keep that dream alive though. Because I believe that in heaven, what your heart desires most will determine your destiny. So you'll STILL be able to be a BIG BABY! And have Mommy take care of you, just like you've ALWAYS wanted in your life. And I'll come over and play with you!????? And we'll have a great time together!!! And have BABY ADVENTURES!!!!!????????♥️???????

Sounds like a plan!! ??????

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Sounds like a plan!! ??????

Good, I can't wait to see you there buddy! And I'm excited too because for me I'll have a new body. And not this old sorry excuse for disabled one I'm currently in now! Yep, I VERY much look forward to that day! And I'll run up to you and give you a big hug!?♥️?

1 minute ago, Little Spider said:

Good, I can't wait to see you there buddy! And I'm excited too because for me I'll have a new body. And not this old sorry excuse for disabled one I'm currently in now! Yep, I VERY much look forward to that day! And I'll run up to you and give you a big hug!?♥️?

I’ll be hugging back in spirit, it’s hard to hug when you’re on your hands and knees, peeing and pooping in your diaper. ?????

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’ll be hugging back in spirit, it’s hard to hug when you’re on your hands and knees, peeing and pooping in your diaper. ?????

That's okay buddy, that's what BABIES DO!??????♥️??

2 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I know, I just did exactly that and now I’m sitting in my warm stinky, squishy diaper enjoying a nice baba of juice and making the front as warm as the seat. ?????

Sounds like a great way to spend the night!?????♥️??????

Just now, Little Spider said:

Sounds like a great way to spend the night!?????♥️??????

Making pee pees in my poopy diaper in my highchair (now that I’m in it I’m wishing I had a baby bouncer or even a saucer, of course they’d have to be easy to clean because I’d bounce and pee until my mess would ooze out of the leg holes). 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Making pee pees in my poopy diaper in my highchair (now that I’m in it I’m wishing I had a baby bouncer or even a saucer, of course they’d have to be easy to clean because I’d bounce and pee until my mess would ooze out of the leg holes). 

That's why I would always make sure that I have a nice, thick, Diapee on so that my poo-poos don't leak out of my Diapee. I can't stand blowouts or leaky diapees!?????

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I enjoy pooping in the sitting position. Especially if I know it's going to be a mushy messy one. I sit and just go let it get forcefully squished into every nook and cranny. I love when it fills the diaper to almost overload. The heavenly feeling you get from that release. I have read a few of the comments to this and I have to say it is a very, very different type of arousal !  Sometimes i even bounce up and down on it and make a bigger mess. Usually when I leave work is when I do my dirtiest work. I will make like I am window shopping and just let out two days worth right into a fresh diaper, and walk to my car and sit in it, and enjoy, and I mean enjoy the drive home. Then it's off to the showers and a hot bubble bath for me. I do hope that answers your question.

I'd love to let you sit on my face and let you load your diaper and bounce up and down on your squishy load and let you enjoy smothering and silencing my muffled voice under your diaper ?

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

I love the topics here. So many thoughts I had in the past and was always wondering how others to it - and if I am the only one exagerating sometimes with a messy diaper. Now I now - I am not ;).

For me, I do this one differently than most of who have commented here. But it also depends on the size of the load and where I mess. If it is while I am on the road, of course I sit down right after I have pooped in order to keep on driving.

But if I have the choice and am at home, it depends on the size of the mess. If it is a really big one that I want to enjoy longer, I usually try not to sit down for as long as possible. I go out for walks, lay down or crouch or stand. And only after 3-4 hours when the diaper also is most of the time quite soaked in the meantime, I carefully sit down. By doing so this for me intensivies the feelings massively, as my bottom got so used to the load sticking there for hours and it also cooled down a bit. By the time you sit and it spreads everywhere - incredible feeling. This usually then is the time when I put another diaper on top to keep it contained for as long as possible.

If I have a poopy morning diaper while I'm still in bed, the first thing I do is walk to the kitchen and make coffee and breakfast. when i'm done I bring it into my dining room and sit on a chair and rub my poopy diaper bum against the chair while I drink my coffee and eat my breakfast.

When I have finished the coffee and breakfast it is time to walk to the bathroom and change the poopy diaper.

• Like 1

Had a nice load about an hour ago. Just sat down while trying to push it more to the front than to the back - and it worked ;). Enjoying now until it starts leaking ;)

A typical morning for me, wet NS Air Active diaper that is now also messy. I messed in the kitchen while getting coffee and now sitting here wet, warm, and squishy enjoying my coffee and my diaper. Consistent with the overarching theme: I am "Squishy, Stinky, and Proud."

Depends how Little I am in the head, my older Little selves try not to sit in it, but my younger selves.. I don't even notice the mess.. at least according to my former CG

• Like 3

I usually sit down in my messy diaper shortly after I messed. Right now, my morning diaper is very wet and now messy, so warm and squishy as I sit here. Going to get up in a moment and get some coffee...I'm back. The walk to the kitchen was delightful and sitting back down was even better. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all.

it depends on my mentality. if im just having a normal day padded and i decided im ok with a poopy diaper change, i dont at all and just change etc. if im feeling little and playful, i crawl around feeling it move around behind me then usually sit back on the balls of my feet to suck my thumb or grab a toy or whatever. if im feeling NAUGHTY, i do it right away and bounce in it or find ways to add to the mess😈

• Like 1