LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Parties to Daycare (Private for Little Giammy and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

“no Hailey! No more chances!” Nicole said with a very tired tone “this situation is out of control and no longer sustanible. This is the only possible solution”
Then Nicole said to Mrs Kelly that she thought that it was a great idea and she watched Martha giving away her daughter while she was reading the paperwork that Mrs Kelly has gave her.
Martha took Hailey’s hand and brought her to the classroom:
“In this moment we have two class for the program, we are expecting four teens for every classroom” she said knocking on a decorated door. When the woman inside answered Mrs Martha opened the door inviting Hailey to get in the classroom.
It was a very big room, the wall were painted with pastel colours and decorated with cartoons characters, on the floor there was a white moquete.
The furniture included some libraries with more coloring books, more boxes full of toys and a changing table with the same dimensions of a desk above there was a sixteen boy with a woman who clean his groin with a wipe. When he saw Hailey he blushed very much. The teenager in the classroom, who wore an onesie light blue for the two boys and pink for the once girl with a pacifier attached to it, were got in line waiting for a diaper check or change.
When Mrs. Martha took Hailey in the classroom a 29 years old woman approached them:
“Hailey. This is miss Karen. She is the responsible for your class” the woman took her hand and brought her to the changing table while the girl made resistance.
“Hailey! I have to diaper you and there are two ways to do what we have to do: one easy and one hard” miss Karen said with a several voice thine “I let you decide! ”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly waited for Nicole to read the paperwork casually pointing out things she thought the woman might like. She was glad to see they were both in agreement on the topics.

Hailey tried her best to resist as Martha quickly dragged her off to a playroom. She wanted to gag at the pastel colors and couldn't imagine wearing a onesie like the other kids. After deciding it was slightly better than a nursery she went to go play only to freeze at the next words from the daycare employee. "Now hold on I'm only going to be here a little bit. I can tell when I need to go to the bathroom so a diaper isn't necessary" Hailey tried to tell Martha before trying to run away from the changing table. 

"No. You have to wear a diaper. It's the rule!" Karen answered her while she pushed the girl down on the changing table and began to remove her pants and wet panties throwing them in the trash. 

"Say goodbye to big girl pants !" she said to the girl doing it before to taking some wipe and using them to clean private parts of the girl. 

Main time Nicole was signing the papers that Mrs Kelly had given her. 

Kelly showed Nicole where to sign while making sure she understood all the rules. She was glad that her daycare idea was working out so great on all the bratty kids.

"Please don't ! I'm not a baby ! I'll use a training potty just please don't put me in diapers !" Hailey begged Karen as she tried to bargain with her. When that failed she went to try and get off the changing table only to be pushed back down. She burst into tears as the daycare employee took off her pants and panties then put them in the trash. Hailey tried again to get away pushing Karen and forgetting the changing table likely had restraints to keep her in place.

Karen untied Hailey and took her hand then pulled her towards a chair. She sat down putting the girl on her knee and she began to spank her very hard making sure that the other teens saw the scene. When the girl’s botton was very red Karen let Hailey up and brought her to the changing table again. "Now young lady do you understand that it suits you to be a good girl?” Karen asked her with a very severe tone.

Hailey was quickly in tears as Karen spanked her butt. Once it was over she nodded her head willing to stop fighting now. She didn't stop crying however as her butt was still sore. Hailey could only wait to see what kind of diaper Karen planned to dress her in.

Karen took a big white diaper with Teletubbies designs from under the changing table. “It’s time to diaper you” she said unfolding the diaper before raising the girl's ankles and raising them then put the diaper under her bottom. “I see that you are a good girl. Very good!” she said before taking a baby oil bottle, spraying a little bit on her hand and spreading it on the private parts of the girl. After that she rubbed some baby powder on the girl's butt. Then Karen closed the diaper on Hailey and taped it shut. 

Hailey pouted as Karen pulled out a diaper with Teletubbies decorating it. She wanted to fight but knew it would end with her getting another spanking. Despite wanting to put up a huge fuss she let the daycare employee apply the baby oil and baby powder on her butt. Hailey let out a sigh of disappointment as Karen taped up the diaper proving that she could wear the diapers.

When Karen finished diapering Hailey she helped her get up.
“Now I will tell you the rules of this place” Karen said to the pouting girl
“1: No fighting! For any reason!
2: Don’t try to remove your diaper, only an adult can do it and you are no longer an adult.
3: Don’t speak back to the adults.
4: If an adult decide something it will be valid always.
If you transgress even only one of this rule you’ll be severly punished. Do you understand?"

Hailey couldn't believe her ears as Karen told her the rules of the place. She couldn't take it anymore and rebelled as she jumped off the changing table and headed for the door. Even if she ended up being homeless she was going to get out of the daycare and never come back. Unfortunately when Hailey tried to open the door she found it was locked somehow.

Mrs. Karen watched the girl doing an ironic smile saying: “Ops! I forgot to tell you that that door is locked with an electric lock. Did you think that we didn’t considering a try of escape?” Then she approached her saying “You would deserve another spanking for what you did, but because it’s your first day here if you promise to behave yourself well only for this time I would be available to turn a blind eye to this regrettable event.”

Hailey pouted as she heard Karen explain there was an electronic lock on the door. She whimpered glad she wasn't getting a spanking but knew she was stuck. Until she could figure out some way past the electronic door she had to play along. Hailey waited to see what was next for her during her stay at the daycare.

Mrs. Karen took a plastic bag from the wardrobe with a pink onesie inside. She removed it from the bag and put it on the girl. Then she held out her hand inviting her to join the group of teens that were playing. The only girl in the classroom approached the new arrival. "Hi. My name is Cloe I saw you while you was being spanked by Mrs. Karen. What is your name?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hailey continued to pout even more when Karen put her in a pink onesie. She didn't care for it at all even though it hid her diaper. When the girl approached her she tried to ignore her. Hailey didn't want to play with any of the kids even if they were being treated the same way as her.

When Cloe mentioned escaping Hailey quickly became interested. She nodded hoping the girl had a good plan. Even the thought of a spanking wouldn't deter her from trying to escape again. If they were caught though Hailey would quickly blame Cloe.

“Good!” Cloe said “I observed Mrs. Karen while she was typing her password in the lock and I memorized it. I need someone to cause a distraction while I type it. I will tell you the rest of the plan at the moment. Do you think you can help me?”

• 3 weeks later...

"How should I distract her ?" Hailey asked Chloe after listening to her plan. She was a little worried that the girl might try to leave her behind if things went bad. If that happened she wouldn't hesitate to tattle on her new friend. Hailey hoped it would work forgetting her mom was still in the daycare.

“I don’t know. Invent something!” Cloe said “Um… give her some compliments! She likes to receive lots of compliments” Then the girl guessed the girl’s dubt and she said winking “I wouldn’t abandon you here. I’m not a traitor!”

Hailey frowned but went to go distract Karen while Chloe put in the password. She quickly thought of something as she approached the woman only to fall down and start crying. Hopefully the woman would buy her wounded act. Hailey was making sure to keep an eye on Chloe in case she had lied.

“Oh! What happened honey?” Mrs. Karen asked when she nodded the little girl’s crying, approaching quickly and hugging her to console her. Chloe silently approached the door, and tapped the password in the electronic lock unlocking it. When she finished she turned toward Hailey showing her thumbs. Then she took two dollies and sat down on the floor next to the door pretending to play. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hailey pointed down at her knee hoping Karen would just kiss it or put a bandaid on it. She was still keeping a close eye on her new friend. Hopefully she could get away from the caretaker and escape soon so she could take off the diaper and onesie. Unfortunately Kelly and Nicole were headed to go check on Hailey and make sure she was behaving.

• 1 month later...

Mrs. Karen gave a little kiss on the little girl’s knee before going to do something else. Then Cloe made a gesture to Haley to say that the second part of the plan and everything else was ready, They had only to wait until Mrs Karen was distracted to sneak out of the door.
The second part of the plan forecast that the two girls hide in the teacher bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hailey waited until Chloe to give her the signal before running to the door. She was starting to feel really good about their chances of escaping the daycare. Just as she was wondering what the next part of the girl's plan was she heard some footsteps coming closer. In less then five minutes someone would catch Hailey and Chloe unless they hid somewhere.

Cloe and Hailey entered the bathroom then Cloe said to Hailey "Good now I’m sure that Mrs. Kelly and the rest of the staff are searching for us. But I bet that they don't think that we are here. We will wait until things settle down before the second part of my plan" In the meantime Nicole and Mrs. Kelly were returning to the room where they left Hailey. When Mrs. Karen reported the escape attempt to escape Nicole got very scared.