LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Parties to Daycare (Private for Little Giammy and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Hailey Miller was a wild sixteen year old girl with long brunette hair, hazel eyes, a very stubborn attitude. Despite her mother's warnings she had thrown another party and was now passed out on the couch. To make matters worse the house was a mess, she was drunk, and the couch was soaked from her having an accident. Hailey was only wearing a wet white t-shirt and some very skimpy black panties even though her mother disapproved of such panties.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikole get in her house and it seemed that there has been a war. There was alcoholic beverages bottles everywhere, and she found her daughter seminude and fainted on the sofa. At the first she checked that she was alive, when she felt reassured she started to get angry. 

"what the hell it's happened here?" she screamed 

Hailey was still drunk and fast asleep so didn't hear Nicole yelling at her. She was going to have a major headache when she finally woke up. For now though the mother could do whatever she wanted. Considering how Hailey had been acting it might not be a bad idea to consider sending her somewhere after school where she could be looked after.

Hailey rolled her eyes as when she woke up Nicole demanding her to clean up the house. She ignored her and headed to the bathroom with a headache, an urge to vomit, and an urge to use the bathroom. It was clear she probably wasn't going to clean up the huge mess from the party. Hailey staggered towards the bathroom the best she could still a little drunk.

Nicole waited for Hailey did what she need into the bathroom but when she exited from the bathroom she was waiting with broom and plastic bag in her heand.

She gave it in haley's heands "good fun!" she said with a smug smile while she went to the kitchen to take a cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Hailey looked at the bag and broom Nicole had given her after coming out of the bathroom and threw it aside. She clearly wouldn't clean up the house and was acting like a kid in need of a lesson. It seemed a usual punishment wasn't going to cut it this time. If Nicole looked through the mail she would find an ad for a daycare willing to take children up to eighteen years old.

Nicole got out to take the mail and between the usual bills and letters from the bank she saw an anusual envelope. 

It was white and decorated with pink and light blue balloons, it was written that the "the happy stork" preschool started a new program for indisciplined teenagers. Nicole thought about from 5 minutes than she took her cellular and composed the number to take an appointment with the principal of this structure. 

It took less than a minute for someone to answer her call. "Hello. This is Martha from the Happy Stork. How can I help you today ?" The woman asked the parent eager to help her. Hailey was going back to her room still not having cleaned up the mess like Nicole wanted. She had no idea her mom was currently on a call with a preschool about her.

"Oh yes of course. Well our principal is in until six thirty today and they are completely free if you'd like to come in for an appointment right now" Martha told Nicole as she gave her the information. She hoped the woman was interested as it meant a bonus for each new parent that enrolled their kid there. Hailey continued staying in her room refusing to clean up anything. She still hadn't changed out of her piss covered clothes.

"Yes please!" Nicole said to Martha "if it possible I would want an appointment for today. I come here immediately". 

"start preparing!"  Nicole said severly to Hailey while giving her a skirt and a pullover before she wears her coat "we have to get out". But noticing that the girl didn't collaborate she said to her daughter:

"now we have an appointment and we will go there willy-nilly" 

decided to change the clothes her daughter, so she started to strip her daughter. 

Hailey didn't pay any attention to Nicole when she mentioned an appointment. She gasped as her mother started undressing as if she couldn't do it herself. Before she could stop her alcohol and piss covered clothes were removed from her body. Hailey blushed as for the first time in years Nicole was seeing her naked body.

Nicole began to dress Hailey putting her the clothes that she had taken for her. When she finished she took her by the hand and brought her to the garden. 

"now stay here!" she said her while she took the car from the garage. 

Hailey sighed as she looked down at what Nicole had dressed her in. She couldn't believe her eyes as she was wearing an old childish outfit that she had forgotten about. It was very confusing as to why her mom would put her in the outfit if they had an appointment. Hailey waited for Nicole as took the car out of the garage.

Nicole stopped the car next the girl and ordered her to get in, and she went towards the suburbs of the city. The travel lasted 15 minutes until they arrived to a little iron gate with an iron stork on the top, beyond which there was a big garden with a little playground. 

Nicole get off the car and she went to open the car door to her daughter ordering her to get of the car, and she went to ring the gate bell. 

When a female voice answered she said that she that she had an appointment with the principal and the gate open itself. 

"now behave your self!" Nicole said severly to her daughter. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hailey sat silently in the car as Nicole drove her somewhere. She had a bad feeling which only got worse as she saw the iron stork. Although she didn't want to get out of the car she knew better to argue with her mother right now. Hailey looked around the building trying to figure out where they were.

Martha was waiting for Nicole and quickly spotted them when they came in the building. She wasted no time leading them to the principal's office. After that she left the women to talk with the principal.

(will you do the principal too?) 

"Good morning Mrs. Kelly" said Nicole to the principal shocking her heand "my name's Nicole Miller. I've known about your new program for indisciplined teenagers and I'm interested in it, but I'd want do some questions about it: first of all what is it about? In the advertising there wasn't many details." 

"Well we here at The Happy Stork have some unusual but effective methods of dealing with your child. There are different levels but judging by the age of your daughter and the smell of alcohol and piss on here I recommend our Class A treatment. We would take her and put her in diapers while helping her learn to be a good girl again" Kelly told Nicole as she began to explain it to her. She could smell the booze and piss on the girl since she hadn't had a bath yet. In her mind there was doubt the girl needed it. Kelly waited to see how Nicole would react to what she had been said.

Hailey gasped as she listened to what Kelly was suggesting for her. She didn't want to get enrolled in the place and hoped her mother wouldn't listen to the principal. The thought of going back to diapers was not an idea she liked at all. "Please mom you can't put me here ! I'm way too old for diapers !" Hailey begged Nicole as she wanted to leave quickly.

Nicole answered to her daughter "you had to think before to behave like you did" she said "these are the aftermath of your actions"

then she said to miss Kelly "I imagine that i need to diaper, wipes, lotions. how could I get the necessary for my daugther? I can buy it by this structure or you will direct me to a shop wher i can buy it?"

"We can give you the address of a store that sells those items. Now for the treatment to be more effective we do recommend taking the child out of school. Don't worry we have classes for them here" Kelly told Nicole as she began to explain more about the program. She was delighted to hear the girl begging with the mother refusing to listen. In her mind she was certain the woman would enroll her daughter at the school. Kelly gave Hailey a fake smile as she continued talking to Nicole.

Hailey gasped as Kelly mentioned taking her out of high school. She had no doubt the classes in the building were better suited for preschoolers. It was sounding less and less like a good idea in her mind. Hailey begged Kelly some more hoping she would change her mind "Please mom I'm in high school ! I can't go back to wearing diapers and going to school here !"

"Well we have a variety of punishments including spankings, time outs, enemas, and many more" Kelly told Nicole as she explained some of the many punishments available. She was certain that any of them could stop the high schooler's whining very quickly. If the woman didn't have any more questions she could get out the paperwork ready. Kelly waited to see if Nicole had more questions.

"Mom please I swear I'll clean up the house and never throw another party again ! Just please don't send me here !" Hailey begged Nicole still trying to get out of going to it. She didn't want to know what other kind of punishments they could use on her there. Unfortunately it looked like her mom was set in her decision to send her to the daycare. Hailey knew Kelly would probably punish her for just any minor things.

Nicole answered to her daughter: "this isn't the first time that you said this and every time it end with you doing what you want. Now the measure is full!"

Then Nicole watched Mrs. Kelly: "one last question: do you have a schoolbus or do I have to accompany my daughter to the daycare every morning?" she asked to Mrs. Kelly "we don't live in this area of the city" 

"We have our own schoolbus with adult carseats. After you fill out the application we'll add her name to the list" Kelly told Nicole as she quickly got out some application papers. She knew they would take a bit to complete as there was quite a few pages. When she looked over at the small girl she quickly came up with an idea. "You know in order to get Hailey more used to the daycare we could put her in one of the playrooms while you fill out the paperwork" Kelly suggested to Nicole as she called Martha in.

"Please mom just give me one more chance ! I'll change I swear !" Hailey continued to beg Nicole as the application was taken out. She wasn't going to give up yet as long as there was even a small chance. When the playroom was mentioned she had a bad feeling they might stick her with a bunch of babies. Hailey didn't notice as Martha came into the room to lead her to a playroom.