LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Professors (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

"You ride the bus here? Isn't that expensive? Where do you live? Is it nearby?" Megan asked. 

"I think it would be best to stay in your classroom until your class starts. Its only a couple of hours. Do you have a cell phone?" Megan asked. 

Megan saw the food fall on Sienna's shirt and grabbed another napkin. She wiped at the food but it left a stain. 

"We need too take care of that before it sets in. let's go back to your classroom and you can take your shirt off so I can work on it. I would have it back to you before your class starts." Megan offered. 

"No.  I bought a bus pass. I live on Maple St. Its not too far from the campus. Yeah I do,  did you want my number?" Sienna asked. 

"You're right but you don't have to take care of it." Sienna said about her shirt. She was sure she can get it herself. 

"Sure. Let me put it in my phone before I forget. And I live on Pine. That's right next to maple. I can give you a ride to work and home. It will be a lot quicker. You won't have to get ready as early either." Megan said. 

"No, I don't have to, I want to. I know a way to get the stain out quickly and dry your shirt. You don't want your students to see you in a shirt with a stain on it do you?" Meehan asked. 

"No problem. I'll get you one. Let me throw your old cup out first." Megan said. 

Megan took the cup from Sienna and threw the cup away. She walked over to the counter and got two Dr.Peppers. She added powder to both of them before bringing them to Sienna, handing her one.

"Here's one for now and I'll give you this other one after we get back to the classroom. That way you won't get thirsty later on," Megan said. 

Megan waited for Sienna to stand and led her out of Subways, the stain standing out on Sienna's shirt. 

"Okay thanks. " Sienna waited for Megan to come back. She took the drink that was handed to her. "Alright cool." They left the Subway resteraunt and walked back to the building they worked at. Finally when they arrived in the building, Sienna felt a need to go.

"Hey Megan, I drank a lot of dr. Pepper. Do you mind if we stop by the bathroom before taking care of my shirt? I really have to go. " She said. Her second Dr. Pepper was half gone. 

"No problem." Megan said. 

Megan took her to the nearest bathroom and found a sign on the door that said 'Out of Order. Please use the bathroom in the 100 building'.

"Oh no. Why don't we try the faculty bathroom?" Megan said.

Megan took Sienna's hand and started leading her to the other end of the building. 

Sienna frowned seeing the out of order sign. She had to go but she should be able to hold it a little longer.

"Uh, Alright." She said. She was a little surprised that Megan held her hand but didn't say anything not wanting to be rude. She walked with her, holding her hand. 

Megan led Sierra into the faculty lounge and then into the women's bathroom. She let go of Sienna's hand. 

"Alright, go ahead and use the toilet. I'll wait here." Megan said.

Megan walked over to the sink. 

Sienna quickly went into a stall and shut the door behind her. She pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet, relieving herself. She was so  close to not being able to hold it but they made it in time. 

Megan checked herself in the mirror as she waited for Sienna to finish. She looked at her watch. 

"Honey, we need to get going if I'm going to have time to wash your shirt. Are you finished?" Megan called out. 

"Oh yeah. I'm done." Sienna said. She grabbed toiletpaper and cleaned herself.  Then pulled her pants and underwear up.  After she zipped her pants, she flushed the toilet. She stepped out and went to the sink to wash her hands before they would go. 

Megan walked into the classroom and put the glass of Dr. Pepper on the desk. 

"Alright, let's get your shirt off so I can clean it." Megan said. 

She walked over to Sienna and started to tug her shirt off. 

"I know. I should have let you, but I wanted to get started cleaning it." Megan said. 

Megan pulled a tablet out of her purse that had games on it and gave it to Sienna. 

"There's some games in case you get bored while waiting. Also call me if you need to use the toilet again." Megan said. 

Megan shut the door after leaving Sienna's room. She got a bucket from her classroom and took it to the faculty bathroom to fill it with hot water. She put the stained shirt in, along with detergent and scrubbed. She carried the bucket back to the room and set the bucket by her desk. She started working on something for her next class, forgetting all about the shirt. 

Sienna passed time playing games on the tablet and sipping her pop. She noticed it was close to 4 almost time for her class to start and she realized, she never got her shirt back.  So she grabbed her phone,  and tried to call Megan. 

Megan's class had started already. The bucket was still by her desk. As she walked around the room she spotted the bucket. She looked at her watch and saw it was ten til 4. Megan asked one of her students to etch the class. 

There wouldn't be time to dry the shirt, so Megan went to the office and to the lost and found area. She looked through the clothes trying to find a shirt. She heard her phone and saw that it was Sienna. She answered. 

"Hey. You won't believe this, but I forgot about your shirt. It's still being washed.  I'm at the lost and found finding you something to wear. I'll be right there. Keep your door locked until I get there." Megan said.

"Uh alright.  I'll see you in a few then. " Sienna said. She wasn't happy that her shirt wasn't even finished.  But she supposed a shirt from lost n found wouldn't be too bad.  She locked her door and waited at her desk.  

Megan pulled out several shirts that had promise,  but she wasn't sure what size Sienna was. She grabbed two shirts without looking at them. She hurried to Sienna's room. She didn't see anyone outside, and knocked on the door.