LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Professors (private w Robehouse)

Skylove27

Sienna Hook was 28 years old living in Indiana and was new to teaching at this local university as an English Professor. She couldn't believe she really pushed through college and made it to where she was today. It was hard moving miles away from her parents and moving into her own apartment, as before she lived with her parents while she was getting her degree. But this was a big step too her and she was ready for it. It was late August getting close to September and the school year had just started. She was so excited but nervous too. As she was new to this town and didn't know anyone except for her boss, and only a few neighbors. It was kind of lonely. But she knew she'd get through it and make friends.
It was an early Tuesday morning, her first class was today. She decided to live near campus and would just take a city bus to it and walk to the building she worked in. She didn't have a car due to her expenses going towards school etc. Plus her parents did not trust her driving alone, so she never got a car. she didn't understand why really tho she knew her parents were protective but she was an adult now. It was whatever, she enjoyed the excersize. (You can jump in from here :) )

• Like 1

Megan Reynolds had just got her PhD the past year and had been hired to teach advanced psychology at the university. She lived in a neighborhood not too far from the university, but not within walking distance. Megan owned a used BMW that she had purchased with the advance from the studio. 

Megan had just parked her car and had started toward the building when she spotted what appeared to be a young girl heading into one of the buildings. The girl didn't appear to be old enough to be a student here, much less a professor. Megan approached the girl. 

"Good morning. I'm Megan Reynolds, professor of advanced psychology. And you are?" Megan asked. 

Sienna looked over seeing someone approached her. "I'm Sienna Hook. I'm also a professor here, I teach English." She knew she didn't look her age,  so she hoped the woman believed her. If she didn't, she knew she could just show her her work Id. 

"Having lunch together sounds lovely. I have lunch at 11:45 usually. I moved here not too long ago and still don't have friends in this town.  So I'm glad you asked." Sienna said as she signed her self in. 

"If you want we can meet up here or I can stop by your class room or whatever works best for you really." She tried not to sound to excited but it has been pretty lonely for her besides when she worked. 

"That's perfect! My morning class lets out 11:30 and I don't have another one until two." Megan said. 

"How about I come to your classroom around 11:35? If you're not ready yet,  I can sit in the back of the class until you are." Megan suggested. 

(I'll just time skip it)

It was 11:30 now,  Sienna's second English class was finished early. So the students were just leaving. She was putting away her stuff.  After she put her stuff away and locked it up. She grabbed her coat and bag, so she'd be ready to go when Megan got there. 

"Alright. Staying on campus is probably a good idea. Plus it will give us exercise." Megan said.

Megan walked out of the school building and started across campus with Sienna. 

"What college or university did you get your teaching degree?"Megan asked. 

"I graduated from Purdue,  and my PhD from Indiana state university," Megan informed Sienna. 

When they got to Subway Megan opened the door and followed Sienna inside, 

It was a little busy, being the lunch hour.

"Why don't you find us a table and I'll get the food? Just tell me what you want to eat." Megan said. 

Sienna nodded. "Um I'll get the b.l.t. with ranch and mayo and extra pickles, please. And can you get me Dr. Pepper to drink too. I'll go find us a table." She said and went to one of two seating table. Sienna took her coat off and put on the back of her chair,  then sat down. 

Megan nodded and listened  as Sienna told her what she wanted. Megan went thorough the line and got the food and drinks on a tray. Before taking them to the table, Megan sprinkled some powder on Sienna's so that Sienna would need to pee a lot.  Megan had decided she wanted to turn Sienna into her little girl. She wasn't sure how she was going to manage that, but she was going to start with baby steps. 

Megan carried the tray over to the table that Sienna wss at Ann's gave her her sub and Dr. Pepper.

""Here you go. I hope I didn't take too long." Megan said, sitting down. 

• Like 1

"Yes, pretty much. My mom said we lived in Florida until I was out of diapers, but I don't remember that." Megan said. 

Megan saw some bacon crumbs and juice from the tomato in Sienna's sandwich on her chin. Megan picked up a napkin and wiped Sienna's chin.

"Sorry. It drives me crazy to see food on someone's face that they don't know about. It's easier just to get it myself than to explain where the food is and then have the person make multiple attempts to get it themselves. You don't mind, do you?" Megan asked before taking a sip from her drink.

"Cool. " Sienna said

Sienna waited to take a bite while Megan cleaned off her mouth. It was a little embarrassing, she was surprised a little too.  But she didn't show it or anything. "Uh no. I don't. Thanks. I didn't realize i had food on my face. " she took a drink of her own her pop. 

"So I don't have any more classes till 4 and I already did my planning. Do you have any classes to teach after this?" She asked.  

"Well I could either hang out in my classroom until I have to teach or i was thinking about going back home and catching the 3:30 bus to get back here. But I'm not sure yet on what I'll do." Sienna said shrugging,  and continued to eat her sandwhich. Some lettuce and a little bit of ranch fell from her sandwhich and got on her shirt. She forgot how messy subway can be for her sometimes.