LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi i have a question

A_Person

Hiya, tldr I'm a dl from the uk, not really interested in the ab side of things. I've been a lurker on this site for about 2 years now and i decided I'd finally make an account.

to me diapers are mostly a sexual thing as well as for general comfort, i really just enjoy wearing and using them.

however there's a few issues:

1: i live with my parents still, but that's an issue I think i can work around.

And 2: the only diapers I can wear currently are my baby niece's diapers, I usually go downstairs when everyone else is asleep and grab one, then wear and have fun in diapers without anyone knowing. and I want to actually get some proper adult diapers for a change, something with some capacity to hold as well as fitting my body well.

So my question is, what size of diapers should i go for, I'm thinking of getting some abenas in, not pullups, although i've seen loads of different types, like m4's s4's ect. and i don't know what I should be looking for, (if it's needed my waist size is 32")

Abena numbering uses the first letter as the SIZE (S=SMALL, M=MEDIUM, L=LARGE).   As the previous poster pointed out, MEDIUM should work for you (I'm about a 34" waist and can fit in mediums but I like the Larges in the Abena better).   The second number roughly corresponds to the the absorbency rating from 0 up to 4.   Note they don't make all the size and absorbency combinations, but you can get Mediums in pretty much all of them.

Just to be more confusing, they use the designations like M2 across their line (again not all combinations in all products).   You want Abri-Form which is the tabbed diaper style.   The pull-ups are called Abri-Flex.