LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Feel So Stressed Out

Okay, I feel like I'm at my whits end. I have recently, okay. all last year. I had a stroke of bad luck

* my car was destroyed where I lived, and the insurance money I got for it was under 800 dollars

*I got fired from my job

*I had several jobs, that I couldn't hold

*I was going told I was going to die by some doctors...

The list goes on...l recently had a bout with my mother telling me she didn't love me, and wish I was never born, but she is BI-polar, and can't handle problems without getting emtionally upset and yells and screams. Also my grandma got very sick lately, and I was worried she was going to die. I didn't show my emotion, but I was really pissed off at the agency where my grandma lives, they didn't help her at all, because she lives in independent living they can't do anything without her consent. So, I her own grandson went down to the medical staff and talked to them. And they explained to me everything. THANK GOD, because nobody else would.

ANyways, they had no contact information, except for me, and my mom, and my aunt. (My mom is defintly not a candid, and my aunt lives in Virginia.) So, I gave them all the information of my uncles. I feel like I'm the only one in the family who cares. It's like my uncle wants her to die. Eh...I dunno, I just feel like venting and wonder what people think.

Okay, I feel like I'm at my whits end. I have recently, okay. all last year. I had a stroke of bad luck

* my car was destroyed where I lived, and the insurance money I got for it was under 800 dollars

*I got fired from my job

*I had several jobs, that I couldn't hold

*I was going told I was going to die by some doctors...

The list goes on...l recently had a bout with my mother telling me she didn't love me, and wish I was never born, but she is BI-polar, and can't handle problems without getting emtionally upset and yells and screams. Also my grandma got very sick lately, and I was worried she was going to die. I didn't show my emotion, but I was really pissed off at the agency where my grandma lives, they didn't help her at all, because she lives in independent living they can't do anything without her consent. So, I her own grandson went down to the medical staff and talked to them. And they explained to me everything. THANK GOD, because nobody else would.

ANyways, they had no contact information, except for me, and my mom, and my aunt. (My mom is defintly not a candid, and my aunt lives in Virginia.) So, I gave them all the information of my uncles. I feel like I'm the only one in the family who cares. It's like my uncle wants her to die. Eh...I dunno, I just feel like venting and wonder what people think.

Hang in there, things get like this for everyone, you can't give up, on yourself, just take one day at a time, things will turn around, for you, you need to go and get yourself a new job, and dig yourself out of this, no one is going to do anything for you, but yourself, if someone offers help, take help, but pay them back.

I had a bad spell like your having a few years ago, my world went to s**t, and I had to dig myself out, things are better now...I hope everthing works out for you soon....

Hey, I know where your at. Sometimes the world gets so out of control thru no fault of your own and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I suggest duck and cover. See if you can let this wave wash over you and you just pop up on the back side.

I was just thinking of getting out my sandals that I wore in the loony bin a couple years back when I ran across your post. (I think I broke a little toe last week and shoes hurt.) I had a number of family issues that were not my fault and I couldn't do any thing to mitigate but they stressed me anyway. I spent 8 days in the hospital, but in my own defence, only two of them were voluntary. They had matresses that were made with plastic covers. Cool! I always thought (hoped), disposable diapers would be part of the psyc ward experience but no. Those Drs. have a fetish for dignity and no understanding of the fantasies of a DL.

Seriously, DBB, Hang in there. It may take a while but all this crap should pass.

Anondl

• 6 months later...

We all go through stress at some stage in our lifes. Some times it can lead to you getting really ill. I went through a period where i was always getting really bad chest pains that were so bad i would fall on floor in absolute agony and when i saw a doctor i was told that it was stress related caused by problems i was going through. It took me a while but i spoke with a councellor who really done nothing for me but then i spoke with a really good friend who actually did help me by being there when i really needed her and since i have not had any problems other than the general day to day stuff.

Sometimes it just helps to talk to someone you can trust.

There's nothing like families for causing stress ! just hang on in their and given time these problems will be resolved either by yourself or just time itself.

Dont give up, we all have stressful times at some point and time is a great healer.

At least you found out the answers to your questions regarding your Grandma-that must have taken some doing ! :o