LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
Story Girl

Collection on short stories : Year One at school

Story 1 - My first accident

The first story begins on the 2nd Tuesday of my 2nd Year at school.

It is break time and I’m playing with my best friend Tim. We’re playing Pirates and I’m the capitan. We’re running round like we’re on the wild seas sailing across the globe. Suddenly the end of Break bell rings and we  walk to our class line ready for the teacher to pick us up. While we are waiting I wisper to Tim “I need to toilet”. He replies with “ I think you’ll need to wait for a bit”.

We walk into class following the teacher and we all go and sit on the floor in front of her. She begins to talk about what we’re doing next, she says “we will be doing maths now so please go and sit on your maths tables and can Fred and Jess please had out the books”.

I go to my maths table and sit down next to Tim, I tell him “I still need the toilet” he has tells me “well ask Miss Hanley to go then.” So I reply “I will when she comes to our table.” So I sit there holding it in waiting for Miss Hanley.

Miss Hanley comes over to our table a few minutes later and starts to explain what we are doing in maths today, she gives us each a work sheet and then turns to go to another table but I stop her and say “ Miss Hanley I need the toilet”. “She replies “okay off you go then”. So I stand up and walk to the door to leave class. I open the door walk out and close it behind me, before starting to walk down the corridor. With every step the urge to use the toilet get harder to hold. When I’m about half way there my bladder can hold it no longer and I just let go.

I’m drenched from all the pee so I start to walk in the direction of the nurses office leaving the puddle of pee behind. When I arrive at the nurses offfice I knock on the door and go in.  The nurse sees me in my state and immediately takes me to the side room and helps me get changed out of my wet clothes.