LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Strange Planet (Private for Jan241898 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Belia was an Oix'athi, a very rare species due to many predators on the planet. She had small brown antenna that could be used for talking with other people of her species, dark eyes with only a single ring of blue in them, hard thick skin that could change color depending on her environment or mood, and a curious yet intelligent mind. She was only ten in human years but had just turned the age of an adult on her planet. After the trials she had decided to go on a vacation and see the galaxy.

"Worst vacation ever" thought Belia remembering what had happened. She had gone on a space trip to relax but she and everyone had been forced to evacuate due to a level three threat or in other words a bomb. Belia and her android Janoo had got into a new escape pod and quickly jumped into hyper-speed. Now they were coming out of hyper-speed and everything was overheated plus they were about to crash. "Janoo what galaxy are we in ?" Belia asked. "Let's see oh the Milky Way" "What planet are we landing on ?" "Earth." "Earth ! Quick put up the cloaking device and shields as high as the ship can manage !"

After crashing Belia went outside to survey the damage in her SSE(Standard Spacesuit Equipment) she called out to Janoo "How long will it take to repair the ship ?" "Unknown the nanobots are working on repairing the crash site but I estimate around six months" "Good now before we look for a place to stay we need to choose human names and human disguises" "Okay my name will be Belle and yours will be Jane as for disguises I'll eat this gum to help look like a human while you activate your camouflage mode."

Upon swallowing the gum they both looked like humans around the age of ten and started walking towards town with Belle's only clothes being her SSE and Jane wearing a blanket she had found on the ground. Suddenly they bumped into a woman coming out of a grocery store.

Madison: Oh i'm sorry i didn't see you there (i come out with the food for the week)

Madison and her husband tom are attorneys and live well off they live in a beautiful four bedroom home. There is just one thing missing she wants to be a mother.

Madison is a tall thin brunette with blue eyes and she met tom when they were both seniors in high school. He was a jock and she a cheerleader.

Belle now looked like a ten year old girl with short brunette hair, baby blue eyes, and some freckles. Her space suit now looked like a Halloween costume instead of a real one. Jane had also changed appearing as a ten year with long blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and a little bit taller than the alien. She was also wearing a kid costume of a robot suit.

When Belle bumped into Madison she accidentally fell down and began to wet herself. She quickly began crying not sure what else to do. Jane looked at Belle then at Madison hoping she had a solution. She wasn't sure what was wrong with the alien and would need to run some tests later.

Madison: I help you up and get a kleenex to clean up your scratches. So where are you girls from and where are your parents.I notice your costumes  and think that they are very interesting.

Tom: I work downtown at my spacious office

Belle kept crying as the wet spot quickly became visible on the outside of her costume. She clearly wouldn't be answering any questions yet. Jane kept silent as well not sure what to tell Madison. She hoped the couple wouldn't press them for answers.

Belle nodded willing to go with Madison if it meant getting something clean to wear. She reached up hoping the woman would carry her. "That sounds nice" Jane told Madison and Tom as she thought it would be nice. If nothing else it would be somewhere else to stay besides the damaged escape pod.

Belle kept crying but got in the car but didn't buckle up. She had no idea she needed to wear a seat belt or how to put it back on. Jane got in the car as well but like Belle didn't buckle up. Neither had any idea they were supposed to wear seat belts much less how to put them on.

Jane got out of the car and looked at the house. She wondered what it would be like inside and how different things would be. Belle made no move to get out by herself instead reaching up to be held by Madison. If the woman decided to carry her she would find the girl was a little lighter than most girls her age.

Belle gave Madison a big smile as she was picked up and carried into the house. Her smile quickly faded when the woman put her down and went to go get the food. Jane looked over at Tom to see what he was doing. She didn't recognize most of the stuff in the house as it all seemed very strange to her.

Madison: Tom and i talk about keeping you both here with up. I see that you both are looking around the house. I get a diaper out as you come into the kitchen and you ask for me to put it on you.

Tom: I make a couple of calls for the paperwork that means you can stay with us.

Belle stayed where she was in the living room where Madison had put her down. She wasn't going to move until the situation of her wet undergarments had been taken care of. Jane kept looking around before trying to go to another room of the house. She hoped the alien was alright as she was still just sitting where Madison had left her.