LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Wanted To Be Sexy

Last night, one of my friends was drinking, so I had a few. Later that night, I had forgotten what alcohol does to incontinent people.

I wanted to be sexy for my fiance. So, I dug through my dresser, dug out something nice, and put it on... instead of my diaper, and hopped in bed.

I was feeling a little agressive, so I was on top of him. We had only gotten as far as making out real heavy and... I wet all over him.

I couldn't help but start crying "I just wanted to be hot for you, like what normal girlfriends do"

He says to me *gesturing to my heart* "Sweetie, this is what I love about you, what's in here. YOU are sexy, it doesn't matter what you wear or don't wear. The fact that you take my enjoyment in to consideration is sexy. You don't have to dress up, you're beautiful and sexy as you are."

Me: "I'm still wetting on you, aren't I?"

Him: "Um... Yeah, quite a bit. How about we go finish what we started in the shower..."

Me: "You're still in the mood, after what I just did?"

Him: "It's just pee. I could think of 1,000 worse things to be covered in, this just washes off"

I find the greatest guy to ever walk the earth, and what do I do, I pee on him.

He, on the other hand, just wipes it off and says "I love you anyway".

What crazy ass sweepstakes did I win?

Ok, omitting details you don't need to know (Twice!)

He insisted on doing all the clean up, changing the bed sheets. (Fortunately, there is a vinyl mattress cover under the sheets that just wipes clean).

I'm standing there in just my diaper, and I asked him if he really thinks I'm sexy. (Sometimes, I just don't feel all that great about myself).

"Of course I do. Besides, the diaper is actually kinda cute. At least when we spend $85 on your underwear, we get 96 of them!"

I throw on a t-shirt and we cuddle up.

He gently rubs my butt and starts talking softly to me.

"I've had girls break my heart, lie, cheat, and even steal from me. I'm not sure where you get the crazy idea that your incontinence is such a big deal for me. When I come home, you are always so happy to see me. When you go out with your male friends, I know you'd never cheat. We always have fun together, lot's in common, you're perfect for me. I said I'd marry you, didn't I? How could this *pats diaper* ever be an issue? If what I have isn't a 'normal girlfriend', then I don't want this 'normal girl' you mentioned. I want to spend forever with you."

"Don't I embarass you though?"

"No, of course not. I love you"

Last night, one of my friends was drinking, so I had a few. Later that night, I had forgotten what alcohol does to incontinent people.

I wanted to be sexy for my fiance. So, I dug through my dresser, dug out something nice, and put it on... instead of my diaper, and hopped in bed.

I was feeling a little agressive, so I was on top of him. We had only gotten as far as making out real heavy and... I wet all over him.

I couldn't help but start crying "I just wanted to be hot for you, like what normal girlfriends do"

He says to me *gesturing to my heart* "Sweetie, this is what I love about you, what's in here. YOU are sexy, it doesn't matter what you wear or don't wear. The fact that you take my enjoyment in to consideration is sexy. You don't have to dress up, you're beautiful and sexy as you are."

Me: "I'm still wetting on you, aren't I?"

Him: "Um... Yeah, quite a bit. How about we go finish what we started in the shower..."

Me: "You're still in the mood, after what I just did?"

Him: "It's just pee. I could think of 1,000 worse things to be covered in, this just washes off"

I find the greatest guy to ever walk the earth, and what do I do, I pee on him.

He, on the other hand, just wipes it off and says "I love you anyway".

What crazy ass sweepstakes did I win?

Ok, omitting details you don't need to know (Twice!)

He insisted on doing all the clean up, changing the bed sheets. (Fortunately, there is a vinyl mattress cover under the sheets that just wipes clean).

I'm standing there in just my diaper, and I asked him if he really thinks I'm sexy. (Sometimes, I just don't feel all that great about myself).

"Of course I do. Besides, the diaper is actually kinda cute. At least when we spend $85 on your underwear, we get 96 of them!"

I throw on a t-shirt and we cuddle up.

He gently rubs my butt and starts talking softly to me.

"I've had girls break my heart, lie, cheat, and even steal from me. I'm not sure where you get the crazy idea that your incontinence is such a big deal for me. When I come home, you are always so happy to see me. When you go out with your male friends, I know you'd never cheat. We always have fun together, lot's in common, you're perfect for me. I said I'd marry you, didn't I? How could this *pats diaper* ever be an issue? If what I have isn't a 'normal girlfriend', then I don't want this 'normal girl' you mentioned. I want to spend forever with you."

"Don't I embarass you though?"

"No, of course not. I love you"

Jennifer,

I got married wearing a diaper under my tux. Those kinds of things happen often but it would appear you have a special person who accepts your diaper needs that is a really good thing. My wife and I will be married now for 19 years this coming May. she will help change me and buy them for me to. Recently I ordered a diaper bag from www.diaperstation.com which will hold adult diapers better. i am really excited about it cause now I will be able to carry changing supplies easier when I go out to.

Yeah, good women don't know at first what fantastic partners they make, even with a flaw, to men who've seen what's out there! He's right! Good for you two. Acceptance like that is also an very strong push toward truly deep trust and intimacy, so I think we're actually luckier, we men who find partners with some issue we can show we truly accept. It lets us show how genuine our love is. Usually that steadfastness is shown by women for their men; getting it the other way around makes for a great future.

Jennifer

it sounds like you are a normal girlfriend. if he did not run away when he seen you the first time in a diaper, he will not run away any time soon. enjoy it.

put on a what makes you feel sexy. once you feel sexy it will show.

Guest diamondback688

you actually are paying to much...i just switched to the new Attends breathable ones, and they are $70 for a case of 96 from www.xpmedical.com..and all cases come with free shipping...

Come on Jenn, he left his phone there by accident don't look into it further than that...and ......If you know that..how can you feel bad?... Cheer up girl..he loves you for who you are... don't question that love..just try and except it. I know it's hard as you think he will be the "Bad Guy" but if you shove him to hard and not accept him, you may be the one who is sorry and to blame..just slow down..and try PLEASE try. It's harder to keep the good one's there than it is to say I'm sorry and try to get them back! Been there done that!

BTW Gang I pay $53 Dollars for a case Of Molicares with free shipping, well at least they are better than than Attends, (arguments?) and about $20 cheaper a case but,.. well I don't but VA does. It's just auto shipment saves them $5, you all need to shop around! :P

Come on Jenn, he left his phone there by accident don't look into it further than that...and ......If you know that..how can you feel bad?... Cheer up girl..he loves you for who you are... don't question that love..just try and except it. I know it's hard as you think he will be the "Bad Guy" but if you shove him to hard and not accept him, you may be the one who is sorry and to blame..just slow down..and try PLEASE try. It's harder to keep the good one's there than it is to say I'm sorry and try to get them back! Been there done that!

BTW Gang I pay $53 Dollars for a case Of Molicares with free shipping, well at least they are better than than Attends, (arguments?) and about $20 cheaper a case but,.. well I don't but VA does. It's just auto shipment saves them $5, you all need to shop around! :P

I wasn't worried, just upset and had no way to talk to him. He's comforting when I'm upset.

jenn the phone problem is easy to fix. call him befor he leaves the house. that way you know he has his phone. :) or hugg him hard and search for the phone. hehehehe. thay make underware that has a phone holder to. you could get him a bunch of them and it will give you a excuse to check.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if my girlfriend was sitting on me and peed, I would think it was VERY sexy.

I agree with BobbyC. My girlfriend and I have tried golden showers and the likes... lots of guys actually find it a turn on and just can't admit it.

I've been told by his ex that is is NOT in to showers. Blech, I'm glad he's not!

Yeah, I hear you. I'm not into golden showers either, at all. However, if it was a true accident, it would be a complete turn-on. Go figure.