LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keeper's Pet - Part 14 (Updated 3/27)

I think we may be in for some surprises with Celia’s new pet.

Is it a boy or a girl?

While Kimmy’s wording is unambiguous, are we sure it isn’t Celia?

It could be straight down the middle, but that Kimmy is a devious one and I would not put any plot twists past her.

i guess the only way we find out is to wait.  Unless we capture her and tickle her unmercifully ...

Part 4

Her name was Eleni and I hated her.

She was precious and perfect and cute and she was in my cage.  Celia was in Lana's chair, petting her through the attention hole in my cage and I was tied to the coffee table, watching.  She was pale as spilled milk, freckles all over her body, dashed across her face, down her neck, across her shoulders.  Fiery red hair spilled in thin waves around her face and shoulders... her lips were so full and red and beautiful.

I hated her.  So.  Much.

And she was getting her scent everywhere.  All over my stuff.  I couldn't leave the living room and I couldn't even LOOK anywhere in the damned apartment without smelling her - vanilla and strawberries and her own musk - and she'd only been here for FOUR HOURS.  Celia had given her the tour and she had RUBBED HER BODY on doorways and furniture as she went.  I wanted to throttle her.  She preened as Celia stroked her infuriatingly beautiful hair.  Neither of them even looked at me fuming at them, they were as lost in each others' eyes as they had been the moment they walked in the door.

Lana had been on her way out, off to work.  She set my trigger so I couldn't leave the living room just as Celia walked in.  With Eleni.  Crawling next to her.  I hadn't seen Eleni stand up the entire time they had been here.  She had kneepads on, and they looked scraped.  She had been crawling on pavement.  And her mittens were nicer than mine.  I stared down at my mittens - hers were soft, fur-covered... where mine were plain leather.  Celia had tied me to the coffee table so Eleni could wander free... well, leashed.  It was probably a good thing or I would have kicked her ass.

"I'm going to go lay down for a bit, but I won't get any rest if you come with me," Celia teased her Pet, tapping the girl on the nose.  She looked at me and smiled dreamily, oblivious to my fury, "You two be nice to each other now, okay?"  

"I miss you already, mistress!" Eleni called sweetly as Celia wandered off for her room, leaving the two of us alone.  

Oh, how I hated her.

I stood and walked to the chair, glaring down at her... I couldn't reach, the leash was at its limits, and I had to stretch painfully to bat the remote onto the floor so I could pick it up.  My chopstick was on the coffee table, which was weighted down so I couldn't lift it, but I had what I needed and My Best Friend's Keeper would be on soon.

"I'm Eleni," she said cheerfully.

"I know," I responded dryly, without turning her way.

"I want to be friends," she declared.  She was so fucking chipper it was infuriating.

"That makes one of us," I growled.

"What's your name?" she asked, undaunted by my subtle rebukes.  Celia had gotten herself a moron.

"My name," I turned on her, glaring, "is Alpha.  Do you get me?  You're lucky I can't get to you right now.  You're in my cage next to my Keeper's chair, in my apartment."

"They moved into your apartment?" she asked, a little surprised.  That sort of thing did happen, but it was kind of taboo.  It was cruel to make a Pet live in what had been her Unbound space, it was much kinder to make a clean break from her free life.

"No!" I huffed, exasperated.  "But I've been living here longer than you, so it's much more mine than yours."

"I don't- "

"Look," I cut her off sharply, scowling.  "I just want to watch my show and pretend you don't exist, okay?  Lana will be home soon and she'll kick you out of my cage and everything can go back to normal.  Now shut up, My Best Friend's Keeper is about to start and... "

"And Raquel is going to get caught!" she squeaked.  She actually squeaked.  I could hear the exclamation point at the end of her words, it was a tiny, adorable, disgustingly cute squeak.  "But Vivienne doesn't know that Florence left the window in the music room open four episodes ago - they spent two on Florence and Giselle to keep us hanging - and even though the pet door is one-way, Raquel- "

"Can still get out through the window, even with her mittens on!"  I stared, dumbfounded at Eleni.  "Wait, you like My Best Friend's Keeper?"

"I love My Best Friend's Keeper, this season is almost as good as season 2, when Raquel first bonded to Nola, the whole reveal that- "

"Wait, you... how long have you been watching?"  I interrupted her again, gaping.  I had only gotten involved with the show since I started living with Lana, since I lacked much else to do during the day.

"Since the first episode!  I never miss My Best Friend's Keeper, even when my mistress was conditioning me, she gave me breaks to watch the show.  I would have been so sad if Raquel got caught and I missed it... My Best Friend's Keeper is even better than The Pet Diaries and I LOVE that show!"

"Oh I hate that one," I blanched.  "The dresses are horrid!  I would overheat and die in one of those Victorian froofy, overwrought... wait.  You've been watching Pet dramas for years?  But... you just bonded.  Like... "

"Two days ago," Eleni's smile was a thousand watt flashlight, it was so bright it hurt to look at.  "We met at the hair salon.  Mistress was my next client and... well, we bonded.  She took me out of the shop, to her parents' place for conditioning, and now I'm a Pet!"

I was flabbergasted at how happy she was at the declaration.  She had just lost everything she had ever worked for, and she was bonded to Celia of all people, she should be devastated!

"You seem... really happy?"

"Oh I am," she grinned.  "I knew at age twelve that I wanted to be a Pet more than anything.  Pets are just so... cute.  Sweet.  All they have to do is please their owner and everything is taken care of for them... for us.  We only have to do one thing really well, make the person who loves us happy.  I've never felt this good in my whole life, it's even better than I imagined!  And mistress is amaz... shhh.  It's starting!"

I turned to watch the show.  It was hard to focus, however, as I pondered Eleni's words.  I had always wanted to be a Keeper.  She had always wanted to be a Pet.  She was... happy.  Really happy.  I still hated her for marking my stuff, for sitting in my cage and hogging my space... but I think I hated her a little less than I did before.

And she was right.  Raquel made it to the music room window and climbed out without being caught.  I had forgotten all about the fact that Florence had even opened it... I stole at glance at Eleni, she was absorbing every moment of the show.  Every facial expression, every nuanced word.

She loved the life of Pets.

"That was amazing!" she laughed, rolling onto her back in my cage, pressing her mittened hands to the bars on either side of her.  "And watching it from a cage is way, way better than sitting on the couch!  You can feel the tension!  I mean, it was always entertaining before but now that I've felt some of the feelings a Pet experiences... "

Once again, Eleni was interrupted, but not by me.  My phone, on the other side of Lana's chair, had begun to ring.  I scrambled for it but in my haste, I had forgotten about the leash and crashed to the floor as I found the end of the tether suddenly and unexpectedly.

"Are you okay!?" Eleni cried as I tried to crawl to the phone.  But I couldn't reach.  It was just out of my grasp.

"No!" I whined, wrapping the leash around one wrist and pulling as hard as I could.  The table made an awful scraping sound against the floor as I managed the strength to move the heavy thing.  But I had gained less than an inch.  I tugged again and again, each pull rewarding me with the sound of nails on a chalkboard and another fraction of an inch.  I had pulled the table three inches by the time the phone quit.  I collapsed in a heap at the foot of Lana's chair.  "Nooo.... Lana!  I want Lana!"

"Alpha?" Eleni called softly, "Are you okay?  Lana's your Keeper, right?  Awww... you missed her call."

"I missed her call because of you," I spat, pulling myself up.  "This is your fault.  If you weren't here, I wouldn't be tied to the stupid table.  If you weren't here, everything would be normal and I would have gotten to talk to Lana.  I hate you!  I hate you SO MUCH!"

Eleni burst into tears as I towered over the cage, glaring down at her.  My mittened fists were at my sides and I was positively shaking with rage.

"Bad girl!" Celia shouted from the doorway, looking groggy.  "Bad Kara!  Bad!"  Eleni cried harder in the cage, flinching and writing every time Celia said 'bad'.

"Fuck you Celia!" I screamed.  "Get her out of my cage!  It's mine!  It's mine!  She made me miss Lana's call!  I hate her!"

Celia's slap against my face turned my head and I saw stars.  I staggered back a step, stunned that she had actually hit me.  I could feel the outline of her palm on my cheek, the blow left me with an instant headache from the sheer force.

"You hit me... " I gasped.  "You... you're a Pet abuser!"

"The fuck I am," Celia snarled.  "Look at Eleni, look at my sweet girl!"  Eleni was curled into a ball, a sobbing wreck under my fury.  "She's new, Kara.  She's sensitive!  You probably don't even remember your first few days, you were a fragile wreck and we all coddled you.  Marcie took two days off and held you in her lap while Lana was at work.  I spoonfed you when you were too sick from crying to eat."  She grabbed my leash, unclipping me from the coffee table.  "Look what you did to the floor!  Ugh!  We're going to lose our deposit over this, Kara!  You are SUCH a bad girl!  Lana is going to be FURIOUS with you."

That's what did it.  I crumpled under those words, my face still stinging.

Lana was going to be so mad.  I had hurt her best friend's pet.  I had scratched up the floor.  I had yelled and screamed... I was a bad girl.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered.  My heart cracked in two and I began to sob.  "I'm sorry... "

"You're going to be sorry," Celia snarled, dragging me roughly out of the living room.  It felt cold outside of there, I could feel Lana's disapproval as I violated the bounds of the living room against my will.  Celia dragged me to the bathroom and shut the door, locking it from the outside.  "You just wait until Lana gets home."

"Wait," I pleaded, scratching at the door.  It was so cold... it was so cold outside the living room.  "Please, I'm sorry!  Please, I need to go back to the living room!  I need to!  Celia wait!"

I heard the sound of her walking away, of the cage opening, of Eleni's bells ringing as Celia led the crying Pet back to her room to comfort her.

I scratched my mittened paws helplessly against the door, rattling the knob and begging until my throat hurt.

Everything was awful.

And it was all Eleni's fault.

• Like 12

Wow! 

That was intense. 

I understand Celia's reaction and why she acted the way she did because Eleni is her Pet and that Eleni was completely new to the household but it is rather unfair on Kara because she isn't use to other Pet's especially someone who wanted to be a Pet and won't understand Kara's plight at all.   

Also when people do bring in a new pet such as a cat or rabbit they tend to swap blankets or toys with the other pet already living in the house so they can get used to each other's scent which helps defuse the tension between the two animals that they have and help them connect a little more.   Kara was very unprepared for the new arrival and to that extent Lana and Celia are at fault in my opinion because they should of taken better measures to ensure that both Pet's were more used to each other by exchanging blankets or having short 'play-dates' together while keeping them in separate parts of the apartment for the first week or two otherwise there could be huge fights.  In this regard  I believe that the Keepers were irresponsible and should have known better.   I think the way Kara acted was immature but her feelings were not taken into account at all and to that extent Lana is to blame because she is Kara's Keeper.

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Should be an interesting addition to see someone who wanted to become a pet, I wondered if we were going to see a character like that at some point.

<3

I fell in love with Eleni instantly.  Exploring her addition to what was basically the stable household is going to be SO FUN.

1 hour ago, fyunch said:

Yeah, the pet-pet dynamics are going to be interesting to explore.

I agreeeeeee <3

I already know a little of what's going to happen, but I'm writing this very differently from my usual stuff.  You're getting it basically as soon as I write it.

It's going to be a very not-Kimmy-like release schedule.

58 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yikes! That got intense real fast! And this is only chapter 4!

Aaaaaaand I'm out of reactions dammit! I'll come back later...

You better!  ;)

33 minutes ago, FalloutZone said:

Wow! 

That was intense. 

I understand Celia's reaction and why she acted the way she did because Eleni is her Pet and that Eleni was completely new to the household but it is rather unfair on Kara because she isn't use to other Pet's especially someone who wanted to be a Pet and won't understand Kara's plight at all.   

Also when people do bring in a new pet such as a cat or rabbit they tend to swap blankets or toys with the other pet already living in the house so they can get used to each other's scent which helps defuse the tension between the two animals that they have and help them connect a little more.   Kara was very unprepared for the new arrival and to that extent Lana and Celia are at fault in my opinion because they should of taken better measures to ensure that both Pet's were more used to each other by exchanging blankets or having short 'play-dates' together while keeping them in separate parts of the apartment for the first week or two otherwise there could be huge fights.  In this regard  I believe that the Keepers were irresponsible and should have known better.   I think the way Kara acted was immature but her feelings were not taken into account at all and to that extent Lana is to blame because she is Kara's Keeper.

I am so happy that you are enjoying it to the extent that you want to do this analysis <3

Yeah, everyone screwed up.  Everyone should have known that scent was going to be a thing, but Kara is very unPetlike in a lot of ways, she's still resisting even after years of living with them... and Lana, in her defense, Celia just WALKED IN as she was leaving for work.  So she did the best she could and didn't think Kara was going to go ballistic like that.

I wonder how she'll react when she gets home...

Also, 4 comments and ZERO likes on this one!?  C'mon guys, you're killing me!

36 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I am so happy that you are enjoying it to the extent that you want to do this analysis ❤️

Yeah, everyone screwed up.  Everyone should have known that scent was going to be a thing, but Kara is very unPetlike in a lot of ways, she's still resisting even after years of living with them... and Lana, in her defense, Celia just WALKED IN as she was leaving for work.  So she did the best she could and didn't think Kara was going to go ballistic like that.

I wonder how she'll react when she gets home...

It's got me very excited. ❤️ 

I really like this universe.

I see your point about Lana and agree.  It's just surprising that everyone screwed up this much.  They should of known better but with the way Celia is written it fits her character perfectly that she wouldn't even care to think about what would happen properly at all between the two Pets.   Especially with the fact that Kara didn't want to be a Pet in the first place. 

I love the personality clash between the two Pet's.  

I'm really excited to see Lana's reaction and how she and Celia are going to deal with the situation at hand or if they are going to butt heads at all? Would Celia try and get rid of Kara? Also because of a Pet's body heat would the outside in the cold hurt them? I'd imagine it wouldn't hurt them straight away but eventually would it? I'd imagine that they could get quite sick? But that depends on the amount of time they are forced to spend in the cold? 

Also in regards to the bond whenever a Pet feels bad like Kara does when Celia tells her Lana is going to be furious does Lana feel this? Is the bond that strong that depending on the emotional state of the Pet that the Keeper can feel that type of energy? 

Liking this now ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, FalloutZone said:

It's got me very excited. ❤️ 

I really like this universe.

I see your point about Lana and agree.  It's just surprising that everyone screwed up this much.  They should of known better but with the way Celia is written it fits her character perfectly that she wouldn't even care to think about what would happen properly at all between the two Pets.   Especially with the fact that Kara didn't want to be a Pet in the first place. 

I love the personality clash between the two Pet's.  

I'm really excited to see Lana's reaction and how she and Celia are going to deal with the situation at hand or if they are going to butt heads at all? Would Celia try and get rid of Kara? Also because of a Pet's body heat would the outside in the cold hurt them? I'd imagine it wouldn't hurt them straight away but eventually would it? I'd imagine that they could get quite sick? But that depends on the amount of time they are forced to spend in the cold? 

Also in regards to the bond whenever a Pet feels bad like Kara does when Celia tells her Lana is going to be furious does Lana feel this? Is the bond that strong that depending on the emotional state of the Pet that the Keeper can feel that type of energy? 

So "warmth" and "cold" here are a result of psychological/hypnotic conditioning.  Her body is not physically cold, but she feels cold because she's "disobeying", she's been conditioned to associate warmth with good and cold with bad, and Lana has set a hypnotic trigger to make her feel cold/bad when she's supposed to be confined to the living room.

This cold doesn't have anything to do with her elevated body heat.  But - yes, Pets in cool weather (not cold, not snow) are just fine being nearly nude.  This is purely fantasy justification my part because I want a society where in 50 degree weather, a Petgirl in a croptop and diaper is TOTALLY NORMAL.  This WHOLE story is because I think extreme domination being "normal" is very H-A-W-T.

The Bond is not psychic or mystical, Lana has no idea that Kara is upset - she does feel a little upset and longing that her pet didn't answer the phone, but for all she knows Kara is asleep.

I know I'm normally willing to cut the Villians a little slack, but I seriously hope Lana kicks Celia's ass when she gets home! Yelling at Kara: okay, she deserved that. Slapping her: ... Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. Using her own conditioning to torture her: HELL NO!

30 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm out of likes for the day, that's why no likes from me.

What do they say, "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"? ... Gee, that might even be a chapter title ...

4 minutes ago, fyunch said:

I'm out of likes for the day, that's why no likes from me.

What do they say, "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"? ... Gee, that might even be a chapter title ...

You never have to justify ;)  I just like to whine

Nobody is OBLIGATED to give me Likes, they just make me feel good <3

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You never have to justify ;)  I just like to whine

Nobody is OBLIGATED to give me Likes, they just make me feel good ❤️

Hmm.  Sounds like some discipline is in order here.  Perhaps your Keeper needs to rub your nose in something?

3 minutes ago, fyunch said:

Hmm.  Sounds like some discipline is in order here.  Perhaps your Keeper needs to rub your nose in something?

Shh.  Trip knows how to talk to my Keeper, he'll tattle on me!

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know I'm normally willing to cut the Villians a little slack, but I seriously hope Lana kicks Celia's ass when she gets home! Yelling at Kara: okay, she deserved that. Slapping her: ... Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. Using her own conditioning to torture her: HELL NO!

Hmm... I wonder what would happen?  Celia and Lana have been best friends for a long, long time.  I hope this doesn't cause a schism...

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

So "warmth" and "cold" here are a result of psychological/hypnotic conditioning.  Her body is not physically cold, but she feels cold because she's "disobeying", she's been conditioned to associate warmth with good and cold with bad, and Lana has set a hypnotic trigger to make her feel cold/bad when she's supposed to be confined to the living room.

This cold doesn't have anything to do with her elevated body heat.  But - yes, Pets in cool weather (not cold, not snow) are just fine being nearly nude.  This is purely fantasy justification my part because I want a society where in 50 degree weather, a Petgirl in a croptop and diaper is TOTALLY NORMAL.  This WHOLE story is because I think extreme domination being "normal" is very H-A-W-T.

The Bond is not psychic or mystical, Lana has no idea that Kara is upset - she does feel a little upset and longing that her pet didn't answer the phone, but for all she knows Kara is asleep.

That's really interesting! Thank you for clearing that up for me as well as the bond.  

I can see Lana being very unhappy with Celia now.  Maybe even furious. 

It is very hot :D I like that a lot.  I can easily imagine Keepers trying to show off their Pet's as much as possible. 

Ohh I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm guessing that it is unusual for Kara not to answer the phone when Lana rings? 

And now, the news:

The new Calypso condemned once again with force the use of the Pill. The Haustierkult, she claimed in the sermon kept today in the First Domestication temple of Exuperiville, considers the Bond as a gift from God and those who choose to refuse it using the Pill are committing a capital sin.

The ONS (Office for National Statistics) published today the data on discrimination against Bonded workers: on average, the salary of a Bonded worker is 11% lower than the one of an Unbound with equivalent skills. Bonded workers represent 29% of the workforce, but only 12% of them has reached management positions.

Last night, 19 people were arrested for fraud involving pet deception. The criminals were making phone calls to the target houses and then used registered messages with the voice of owners to coax pets into full submission and then to extract sensitive data. Police officer Antimilla Bodega reminds us the importance of keeping all our communication devices out of pets reach.

7 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

And now, the news:

The new Calypso condemned once again with force the use of the Pill. The Haustierkult, she claimed in the sermon kept today in the First Domestication temple of Exuperiville, considers the Bond as a gift from God and those who choose to refuse it using the Pill are committing a capital sin.

The ONS (Office for National Statistics) published today the data on discrimination against Bonded workers: on average, the salary of a Bonded worker is 11% lower than the one of an Unbound with equivalent skills. Bonded workers represent 29% of the workforce, but only 12% of them has reached management positions.

Last night, 19 people were arrested for fraud involving pet deception. The criminals were making phone calls to the target houses and then used registered messages with the voice of owners to coax pets into full submission and then to extract sensitive data. Police officer Antimilla Bodega reminds us the importance of keeping all our communication devices out of pets reach.

Oh jeez, that sparked a new idea for a story.

A Keeper becomes the owner of EVERYTHING the Pet possessed... what happens when the CEO of a major corporation finds themselves bonded to someone?  :O

WHAT HAVE I CREATED

A pill or medicine that prevents the bond would absolutely exist.  People in power want to remain in power and would devote vast amounts of resources to protect themselves.

Stop!  No dystopia!  :P

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Oh jeez, that sparked a new idea for a story.

A Keeper becomes the owner of EVERYTHING the Pet possessed... what happens when the CEO of a major corporation finds themselves bonded to someone?  ?

WHAT HAVE I CREATED

If there is a pill to avoid becoming pets, there are others that are going to increase the chance. If I had some economical power and some determined competitors, I would be very afraid of someone spiking my drinks...

4 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

If there is a pill to avoid becoming pets, there are others that are going to increase the chance. If I had some economical power and some determined competitors, I would be very afraid of someone spiking my drinks...

Yeah, no pills.  It spirals into a dystopia too quickly.

The bond is inescapable and beautiful, but the biology of it is not understood.  There have been attempts but there is no known way to strengthen it, weaken it, prevent it, encourage it, or force it.

If anyone has those, they're making their own splinter universe ;)

Nobody understands exactly how human digestion works, or exactly WHY antidepressants work (which is why it's important to try a different one if yours isn't helping you!) - the bond being able to be observed and studied but not modified is scientifically sound at our current levels of technology.

Trigger Warning:  Non-consensual sex

Part 5

I woke up as Lana laid my down on her bed.  My head was pounding, I had passed out on the bathroom floor sobbing and scrabbling, begging forgiveness.  My shame sprang anew as the center of my world smiled down at me sadly.

"My sweet girl," she cooed, "Everything's okay.  Everything's going to be okay."

"I'm so cold," I shivered, crawling into her lap, seeking her warmth.

"It's nice and warm in here, the whole apartment is warm not just the living room."

I sighed with relief as the warmth returned, the crushing sadness and shame of my disobedience lifting ever so slightly as she released the trigger.  She was smiling, she was being gentle... why?  I had been a bad girl, I had done the wrong thing... I whimpered and hid my face in her lap.  Even the gentle stroke of her fingers in my hair felt off, wrong - like I didn't deserve it.

"You had a pretty hard day, huh pretty girl?" she asked gently.  I only nodded.  I wanted to cry, but there were no tears.  I had cried them all.  "Are you ready to tell me what happened?"

She didn't know?

"I... yelled at the new girl," I said, bringing my arms to my head, hiding.  "I made her cry."

"Why did you do that?" Lana asked, still petting me.  It felt so good, but I was a bad girl, I didn't deserve it.  I wanted her to stop and continue at the same time, all of me wanting both things.

"I missed your call," I whined, rolling onto my side.  "Stupid Celia tied me to the table and left me there while stupid new girl sat in my cage.  I couldn't reach the phone and it was her fault!  Ugh, why did Celia bond with her?  Celia should have been a Pet, not a Keeper!"

"Ohhh," Lana said sagely.  "That's what this is about.  This is your feud with Celia."

"It's not!" I protested, sitting up.  "This is about the new girl putting her stink all over my home!"

The look on Lana's face, that flat look as her smile fell informed me that I had just screwed up.  But I was just being honest!  This wasn't about Celia, it was about her Pet.  It was about her ruining my stuff, wrecking my phone call.

"Your home?" Lana asked pointedly, raising an eyebrow.  "You don't even know her name, do you?"

"I do so," I said defensively, "It's Elaine... or Ellie.  That's not the point.  There are five of us in a three bedroom apartment now, when is she moving out?"

Lana moved with a speed that I was wholly unprepared for.  Her bed was in the corner of the room, she had walls on two sides of it.  I was sitting at the foot of the bed, but in the blink of an eye, her hand was on my throat and I was pinned to the back wall.  I whimpered helplessly... it didn't hurt, but I was afraid.  Not that Lana would ever really hurt me, but she had caused no small amount of pain to me in the two years of our relationship.

"Kara," she growled, her voice low in her throat as she brought her face to mine.  She was hovering an inch from me, her breath hot on my cheek.  "You are my property.  You are my Pet.  You do not get to decide who comes or goes in this apartment.  You aren't allowed to have an opinion on the matter."

"I'm sorry," I whimpered, my mittened hands going uselessly to her wrist.  "Lana, I'm- "

Her fingers were in my mouth, holding my jaw open, pressing my tongue down.  I could taste her fingertips, I could feel the heat of her hand through my tongue.  I whimpered as she turned my head left and right ever so slightly.  I felt the world start to go fuzzy around the edges, I felt my heart race.  I whined pitifully... but that was the thing about Keepers.  Her instinct to dominate was just as strong as my instinct to submit, especially if I resisted.

"Your mouth is getting you in trouble, Pet.  You're lucky you have an apology to give or I would put that tongue to use right now.  You aren't human anymore, girl.  You're a Pet.  You're mine.  I will do with you whatever I want and if I decide that I want to take you out to the living room and fuck you while you beg for forgiveness from Celia, then that's what we'll do.  Do you- "

I didn't hear the rest.  The world ceased to exist as I became overwhelmed in her dominance.  I heard myself moaning, I felt my body go limp, a mittened hand reaching for my diaper...

When I came to, I was in the cage in the living room.  Celia sat on the couch with her Pet in her lap, the girl had obviously been crying for quite a while.  Lana's hand was stroking my hair through the appreciation hole when the world came back into focus.

"-just think she needs to be punished overtly, that's all."

"I've already talked to her," Lana sighed.  "I'll handle it.  She's mine."

They were talking about me.  What had I missed?  It so wasn't fair that she could do that to me!  Celia was stroking the girl's red hair... she didn't even have a top on now, not even a bra.  Her irritatingly perky tits were just staring at everyone.  Even the thick pink diaper looked good on her, it was infuriating!

"Eleni doesn't feel safe around her now, Lana.  I think Eleni should be the one to punish her."

"Wha- " I began, but a quick tap to the top of my was warning enough.  I shut up quickly.  Eleni - that was her name - sniffled and rested her head on Celia's shoulder, drawing herself closer, flinching at my sudden sound.

"What did you have in mind?" Lana asked.  I looked up at her - everything was large and intimidating from inside the cage, but Lana looked especially powerful right there, her arm just casually reaching in and scratching behind my ear.

"Kara wouldn't tell my Pet her name," Celia sighed.  "She said her name was Alpha and my girl believed her.  Eleni should mount her, show her that she is the Alpha."

This was too much.

"WHAT!?" I screeched, yanking away from Lana's hand.  "Fuck no!  She's not 'mounting' anything, Celia!  No!  I am the Alpha.  I was here first!  Your stupid bitch of a Pet was in my cage, in my apartment.  She's in the wrong here, and I'm tired of smelling her!"

Eleni let out a choked sob, burying her face in Celia's chest, her body shaking.

"Okay," Lana said grimly.  "Fine.  But- "

"No!" I screamed.  "You can't let her do this to me!  Lana!  You- "

She reached into the cage and grabbed a handful of my hair turning my head and forcing me to lay face down in the cage.  Before I knew it, my mittens were locked to the small loop at the bottom of the bars, and she attached my collar to another - I was stuck.

"Bring her here," Lana sighed, opening the door to the cage.  "I have an idea."

"Lana no!" I cried.  "Please!  Please, I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!  She can stay!  I'll share the cage, I will!  I'll be good... "

I couldn't see anything, but I felt it when Eleni climbed on top of me.  I felt her breasts in my back, I saw her red hair spill into my vision.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.  "I don't want to... "

"One sec, and... " Celia's voice said from behind me, just as a I felt a strong buzzing against my diaper.  A small vibrator, attached somewhere to Eleni.  "Okay, Eleni.  Kara is not the Alpha.  Kara is a Pet.  She hurt your feelings, she made you feel unwelcome, now you're going to show her that you're the dominant of the two.  Fuck her."

"Yes mistress," Eleni squeaked, her hips rocking.  I felt the vibration grow stronger then fade as she moved.  I clenched my eyes shut as she rubbed against me.

"You like this," Lana whispered to me.  She was laying on the floor next to the cage, when I opened my eyes she was right there.  "Who's a good girl?  Who's going to be my good girl?  You're a Pet.  You're a thing.  You're mine.  You will always be mine.  Maybe I should bind your legs, make you crawl all the time.  Maybe I should keep your troublesome mouth gagged.  Oh, but I love your mouth, Pet.  You have such a talented tongue.  And your moans are like music to me.  I want to hear it.  Make the good sounds for me."

I didn't want this... but Lana didn't talk to me, she talked to the Pet and I was beginning to lose myself.  I was beginning to feel the heat rising between my legs again, and every thrust of Eleni's hips against mine increased that now that Lana was whispering to me.  A long, low moan erupted from Eleni's lips above me... and I felt her teeth on the back of my neck.

"Good girl, Eleni," Celia purred.  "Fuck her for me.  Show me how much you love me."

"Submit," Lana whispered to me.  "Submit, my Pet.  You know how much I love you.  You know how much pleasure I bring you.  You know how good this feels.  You are a Pet, you are a plaything, you are mine."

My moan rose to meet Eleni's, her teeth only increasing my arousal.  The grinding thrusts were coming faster now, the rhythm steady as the buzz-buzz-buzz pressed against me through the diaper.  I could hear the crinkle, hear the buzz, feel her heat, feel her tongue and her teeth.

"Please," I begged, not a cry for mercy but a moan of ectacy.  "Fuck me... "

"You're being fucked," Lana assured me.  "Enjoy it.  Cum for me, Petgirl.  Cum loud."

"Faster!" Celia growled.  She was closer to the cage now... the way she was standing... oh... her hands were on Eleni even as she ground me against the floor of the cage.

I felt the ripple of orgasm start deep in the diaper, radiating outward and making every part of me tingle in succession.  I felt Eleni's thrusts grow more frantic, more animal, and the bites on my back and shoulder increased in intensity, in frequency.  She moaned loudly in my ear... and suddenly she was pressing the vibrator deeply, fiercely between us and rocking back and forth.  Her mouth was away from me, she was arching backwards in the cage, grinding that vibe roughly between us.

I crested again, howling my pleasure and our voices began to mingle, to intertwine.  Two submissive moans in harmony... and then the back of the cage opened and Lana stuffed a rubber gag in my mouth.

I only wailed louder... but no one could hear it.  I bucked against Eleni, pressing myself against the vibrating joy between her legs, writhing beneath her.  The third orgasm took me and I only wanted more.  I wanted her to penetrate me.  I wanted her inside me, I wanted to feel... everything.

And then she was being pulled from the cage.  I whined fiercely behind the gag as she was taken from me.  But I was pulled from the cage next, Lana cradling me in her arms as she continued to rub the diaper against me, her thumb pressing hard into the padding and stroking my button.  I bit down on the gag, roaring my need into it as she carried me back to the bedroom.

When she tore the diaper off me and slid her silicon member into me, I came again immediately, my nails digging deep into her arms, a series of tiny crescent moons in her flesh as she pounded me.  I gripped her for all I was worth and held on as her need overtook her as well and the two of us joined as one, her hands everywhere and nowhere all at once, holding my hips, my breasts, my shoulders, my face.  The gag would have intense teeth marks in it after this...

I screamed as I came again, my body starting to go limp after my sixth orgasm... my needs finally sated by my fearsome lover.  By my owner.

By my Keeper.

• Like 11