LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure: Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen?

This is a spacer.  This is here because this is an interactive story.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

They're not in order anyway, I jumbled them all up :P

[6]

You take another look at the carseat and suddenly all of the babies in the waystation make sense.  Those weren't babies, those were adults!  You spot the diaper bag on the floor, a diaper big enough to fit you poking out of the top of it.

"I don't think so," you protest.  "I'd rather not."

"Oh?" Amelia asks, quirking a brow.  "You don't have much choice, unless you're going to run away from your guide five minutes after you've arrived."

"Yeah, maybe I will," you say, edging backwards.  Amelia's expression shifts... she seems almost predatory.  Warning bells go off in your head.

"Come on, sweetie," Amelia smiles at you, taking your lanyard quickly.  "Let's get you home and in a nice, thick diaper.  You're mine now, after all."

"No!  Get the fuck away from me!" you scream, turning on the balls of your feet and sprinting toward the Waystation.

You nearly make it to the door when an Exnine man snags you around the waist and lifts you easily.

"Where are you going in such a hurry, child?" he asks.

"I'm not a child!" you scream, but you're silenced quickly by a rubber invader between your lips.  He presses something and it inflates in your mouth - you tug at a ring on the back of it, but it's not budging and you can't spit it out.

You try to scream, but nothing comes out, just muffled noises.

"That's much better," he smiles.  "Children should be seen and not heard."

"Oh thank you," Amelia catches up, panting.  "She got away from me, you can't turn your back for a second on these new ones."

"I've got two of my own," he chuckles as he hands you over to Amelia.  She holds you to her, pinning your arms against your sides.  You kick furiously, trying to catch her in a sensitive place, but it's no good.  "She is a feisty one."

"We'll break her of that," Amelia laughs. "She's just a baby now, after all.  I think I might keep her as an infant for at least two years, really break her down."

"She's a Whythirteen?" he asks.  "Oh, they're getting popular."

"I know, she's going to be the Belle of the ball at preschool.  When she's old enough to go, in five years or so."

"Well good luck, you should get her diapered before she pees on you."

Amelia carries you off, back to the car.  She manhandles you easily into the seat, and before you can even scratch at her, the five-point harness of the infant carrier has you buckled in securely.  You press helplessly at the button, but it won't give.  You're not strong enough.

"Time to go home to your new life," she smiles, kissing you on the forehead.  "Thanks for the decency violation - that's all I needed to claim you.  You Littles are delightfully stupid."

You scream into the pacifier as the car door closes, thrashing in the seat.  Amelia calmly takes the driver's seat and fires up the car, turning on a lullaby that sounds like it's coming directly from the carseat itself.

This does not look good.

CONTINUE

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[45]

Henriette starts the car and presses a few buttons on the dashboard.  Unexpectedly, flexible metal coils snake out from the carseat, wrapping around your hands and holding them to the sides of the seat.  You kick your feet furiously, but she only smiles at your tantrum.  You shout into the pacifier, but only muffled whining seems to come out.  You feel soft pressure on either side of your head and the world goes silent.  You turn from side to side, but that feeling of something pressing against your ears continues, like headphones but you can't see them.

And then the softest music starts.  It's soothing.  You thrash, kicking your feet and shaking your head, but it persists as Henriette backs the car out of the parking spot and begins the journey.  You don't recognize the composer of the piece, but it's a soft piano with a violin accompanist.  As the drive continues, the countryside rolling by, you start to pick out faint whispering behind the classical music, but you can't make out what it's saying.

You feel incredibly relaxed and lethargic when the car finally stops again, barely caring that you've pulled into a very stately looking three story home.  Henriette stops the car and turns it off, the flexible metal cords retracting and your hearing returning.  You didn't even notice that she had already taken your pacifier from you.  She's staring at you from between the front seats.

"Who's a good girl?" Henriette asks.

"I'm a good girl," you say sleepily without thinking.  Your eyes widen as you realize it was, in fact, you speaking.

"Who wants a nice thick diaper?" Henriette grins wickedly.

"I want a nice thick diaper," you say.  "Please?"  The moment the words were out of your mouth, your hands shot to your face.  "No," you said from behind your fingers.  "I don't want that!  I don't want a diaper."

"Oh but you do, sweetie," Henriette laughs softly as she climbs out of the car.

"Why did I say that?" you cry, "What did you do to me?"

"I didn't do anything to you," she grins as she unbuckles you, pulling you close to her.  You're too afraid to fight, you're too disturbed to process what's happening.  "Who's mommy's precious princess?"

"I'm mommy's precious princess," you announce from behind your hands.

"That's right you are," Henriette tucks a hand under your bottom and closes the car door with a hip, carrying you inside.

"Please don't do this to me," you beg, shaking your head.  "Please, I'm sorry I had an accident, please don't do this to me... "

"Oh but you want it," she chuckles as she carries you up a flight of stairs.  Her house is bright inside, white tile flooring gleaming from wall to wall with huge, vaulted ceilings.  It feels like your entire apartment would easily fit in her living room.  She has dark hardwood tables here and there, and expensive looking couches.  She carries you past all of this, up the stairs.  "Who wants to wear diapers forever and ever?"

You already know what's going to come out of your mouth before you say it.

"I want to wear diapers forever and ever," your voice betrays you in a cheerful cadence, announcing your lie clearly.

"Ask me to put you in a diaper, Tabitha."

You want to protest that your name is Barbara, but your voice isn't your own yet.

"Please mommy, please put me in a diaper," you beg.  "Don't.  No diapers," you say as soon as your lips are your once more.  "I'm not Tabitha, I'm Barbara!"

The door she enters leads to the most pink-colored room you had ever seen in your life.  The carpet is a thick, plush pink.  The walls are a soft baby pink.  The furniture is all gleaming, glossy deep pink.  The door to the closet is open and inside... dress after fussy pink dress.

"No!" you gasped.  "I hate pink!  I hate it!"  You squirmed in her arms but she held you tightly.  You hate pink, you always hated pink.  Your mother forced you to wear the girliest outfits she could for as long as she could and you fought tooth and nail every step of the way.  You hadn't worn a skirt in your adult life, it was all jeans or slacks or khakis, but it seemed like that was about to end.  As is your adult life.

"What's your name, sweetie pie?" Henriette grins as she lays you down on the changing table and begins stripping your clothing from your body despite your squirming.

"My name is Tabitha," you declare.  The shock of it ceases your squirming.  The music on the ride over... she had filled your head with hypnotic commands... You felt the intense need to figure out how it works, how to stop it.

"Who likes pink, Tabitha?"

"I wuv pink!" you lisp to your ever-growing horror.  "Pink is the best!"

"I thought so," she laughs as she taps a button and those flexible metal cables whip out, grabbing your wrists and ankles.  She reaches beneath the changing table and pulls out an enormous pink diaper, covered with princesses and wands.  "Who's ready for a diaper?"

"I'm ready for a diaper!" you declare happily, though you feel tears coming to your eyes.  "Please don't... "

But she only seems to listen to your happy voice, your self-betrayal.  And soon your bottom rests on soft padding, on crinkling plastic.

She holds up two plastic, unmarked bottles.  One with a green cap, one with a purple cap.

"I'm going to let you choose," she informs you.  "One of these is a Flextech prototype - it's supposed to be completely ineffective on mature species.  I'm deeply curious if Whythirteens really do qualify.  If you do, if it doesn't work, I might let you go.  Maybe."

She shook the bottle with the purple cap gently as she spoke.

"What's it supposed to do?" you ask, afraid.

"It's supposed to make you fall in love with your diapers - not hypnosis... association."

You weren't sure what she meant by that, but you didn't like the sound of it.

"What's the other one do?"

"Ah, this one," she smiles cruelly, shaking the green-capped bottle, "This one will slowly take your ability to walk.  You won't notice it at first, but soon your legs will get tired more quickly, and when it really soaks in, you'll find yourself falling over.  Needing help standing.  And eventually, you'll only be able to crawl."

"Why are you doing this to me!?" you scream, barely able to tolerate the horror she's forcing on you.  "Please, let me go."

"Tabitha," she growls suddenly and you quake inside.  "Who's a bad girl?"

"I'm a bad girl," you whimper involuntarily.  "Please punish me, mommy.  Please punish me, I'm bad."  As those words left your lips, it felt like the very air crystalized.  You were hyper-aware of the softness of the padding, of the movement of the air.  She sets the bottles down and pinched your thigh, her long fingernails digging into your skin and twisting.

You scream in agony, it was the most pain you had felt in recent memory - she decreased your pain threshold, increased your sensitivity, just with the question.

"Now Tabitha, my princess.  I want you to choose.  The green one?  Or the purple one?"

CHOOSE:

The green powder - the experiment isn't worth it, you'd rather lose the ability to walk

The purple powder - falling in love with your diapers is better than not being able to walk

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[40]

"I'm sorry," you say.  "I'll do better."

"You're not really making a case for your kind," Gavin sighs.  "I've met several Whythirteens, but I think you're the least mature of the bunch.  Most Littles end up in diapers, you know.  I didn't think Whythirteens were lumped in with that lot."

"I'm sorry," you wish the ground would just open up and swallow you whole.  The papery pull-up feels strange and a constant reminder that these Exnines see you as little more than an intelligent child.  "I- "

You look up at him hopefully, wanting to explain, but you've already owned the problem.  You hang your head and he crouches back down, resting a hand on your shoulder the way they all seemed to do.

"How about I watch her?" Gavin offers, "You've already staked a claim, if she slips up, I'll bring her to you."

"That would be wonderful, Gavin," Henriette beams.  "I have some paperwork to finish up, and I might just file for some maternity leave.  Please make sure she's thoroughly hydrated, you know how Littles are."

"Of course," he nods.

The moment Henriette is gone, he picks you up, holding you like a child, his arm under your bottom.

"Tell me the truth," he whispers.  "What happened?"

"She stole my clothes and gave me these training pants... I think I'm in trouble."

"Yeah," Gavin sighs.  "You didn't have an accident, did you?  You're not acting like you did."

"No.  I had to take my pants off to use the toilet and she stole them right from under the door - what do I do?"

"Well," Gavin hesitates, "She's already staked her claim.  You're practically hers, you're in training pants now, but she'll have you in diapers before the end of business.  You're not the first Exchange visitor to get claimed.  The way I figure it, you've only got one chance, and it involves me risking my neck so you'd better be worth it."

"What do I do?"

"We take you back to the Waystation right now and you go home."

"Please," you nod, realizing that there wasn't much hope otherwise.  You'd barely stepped foot inside the building and this crazy bitch had it out for you.

"Let's go."

He looks around nervously at every turn along the way to the parking garage, and your breath is short as the elevator ride seems to take forever.  You keep expecting Henriette to jump out from around a corner and snatch you  Gavin carries you to his car and sets you on the floorboards in the back seat before taking the driver's seat.  

"I need to override the safeties," he explains, "Grab that blanket and cover yourself up.  If we get stopped, don't say a word."

The drive is terrifying, you're putting your very life in this man's hands - everyone said to stick to your guide, but Amelia wasn't even here.  You thought about calling her, but Gavin was taking you to the Waystation.  She'd understand.

You breathed a sigh of relief when the car door opened to a familiar parking lot.  The Waystation.  He hadn't betrayed you.

He leads you inside and negotiates the ticket with an attendant, getting you a portal back to the dimension on your badge.  They confiscate your comm and you're going home without your luggage, but at least you're going home.  It was better than what might have happened.

You wave to him as you walk toward the portal, offering your ticket to the attendant at the gate.

But you don't breathe easy until you're back home in your own world.

"Didn't expect to see you back so soon," the same attendant from your departure greets you.

"You weren't kidding about those bathrooms," you sigh with relief.  "The Exnines are crazy - no visitor is safe there."

"I'm glad you made it back," he smiles at you.

"Me too."

[END - GOOD END #1]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[30]

"What the fuck are you doing!?" you screech as the woman snatches your jeans.

Before you can even hop down, the stall door slams open and the woman is glaring at you.  She's TALL.  Taller than Amelia, with long blonde hair and cold green eyes, burning with fury.

"What did you just say to me, Little?" the woman demands, grabbing you around the chest and shoving you backwards, sticking your own clothing underneath you in one fluid motion as you see your urine soak into your pants before you can stop the stream.  "Oh no," she says with mock concern.  "You had an accident... it's a good thing we're testing the new robotic nursery today."

"I did not!" you scream in rage as the woman carries you bodily and half-naked from the bathroom.  She strides down the hall toward the robotics wing and slips into a lab.

"Gavin," she shakes your urine-soaked pants at him.  "We've got a volunteer.  It seems our Whythirteen Little visitor has just as much bladder control as our own natives.  She's violated her visa, and she was dreadfully rude about it."

"Well," the large, bearded man shrugs.  His black hair was thick and bushy, in other circumstances he would have been your type but you were nearing overload between being furious, terrified, and humiliated.  "Load her up - she obviously needs it."

"Wait," you squeak finally.  "You can't do this to me, I'm here to learn!"

"Oh you'll learn," the woman sneers.  "You'll learn your place!"

And before you can say another word, she shoves her way into the next room and is dropping you down a chute into a machine.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[61]

Often, the simplest solution is the correct one, you tell yourself.  You ignore the first two doors and go through the one marked "Exit".

The door slides closed behind you, leaving you in a dark room.  You walk forward, arms searching in front of you in the dark, when suddenly the whole room lights up.  The ceiling, the walls, even the floor, appear to be screens showing strange patterns that hurt to look at, but you can't seem to draw your eyes away from them.

"Let us teach you," a chorus of voices says, male, female, whispers, song.  "Let us teach you."

You clench your eyes shut - something about this doesn't seem right, and you sit down on the floor.  You can see the changes in brightness on the backs of your eyelids and you take a deep breath, trying to figure out your next move.

CHOOSE:

Look for clues, you can resist whatever the screens are trying if you're aware of it.

Try to confuse the computer with a logic puzzle.

When in doubt, math.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[70]

The evidence in the mirror is too much for you.  She looks like an adult, and she's forced you into a position where you look like an actual baby next to her.

You push yourself to your feet, pulling sharply on a drawer of the dresser and smashing it into her ankle.  She yelps in pain and crashes onto the bed, shaking the room.  You dash past, out of the room, down the hall and back to the living room, throwing your pacifier down the hall as you go.  You run to the front door... only to find that your mittens won't gain purchase on the slick metal doorknob.  You can reach it, standing on your toes, but you can't turn it.

The thundering footsteps approaching you are coming too fast.  You look around... and pick up the largest thing you can find, her high heeled shoe.  You throw it at the window, but it bounces off harmlessly...  it's too late to hide, there's nowhere to go.

But that doesn't mean you won't try.

You attempt to dart between her legs as Amelia nears you but she reaches down and snatches you, lifting you fifteen feet off the ground to a dizzying height.  You smash you padded fists against her arms, but it's no use.

You're just a baby to her.

"Bad girl," she scolds.  "What a naughty brat you are.  I guess I'm going to have to condition you after all."

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[69]

The evidence in the mirror feels undeniable.  She's clearly the adult and you're clearly a baby.

"Pwease," you ask around the pacifier.  "How can I be good?"

"Oh, you're ready to be good?" Amelia asks, picking you up and pulling you into her lap as she sits on the bed.  The mental picture is almost too much for you.  You, in a diaper and a footed sleeper, sitting in a giant's lap, a pacifier between your lips and your hair up in pigtails.  "I'm glad to hear that."

She gives you a great big hug, squeezing you tight, her giant arms feeling completely inescapable as they encircle you.

"Well," she smiles down at you.  "All you need to do is be happy, sweetie.  Think about it - no more job, no more bills, no more stress.  All you have to do is play and be happy, that's it.  I'll give you everything you need, I'll give you toys and food and love, and all you have to do is be a good girl.  Can you do that for mommy?  Can you be a good girl?"

You nod.  What other choice do you have?  The spanking with the hairbrush was too much for you.  You're helpless.  To her, you really are a baby.

"I think it's time for dinner, don't you?" she asks, apparently not really interested in your answer as she's already standing and carrying you out of the room.  You shift, feeling the bulk of the diaper around you as she supports your bottom with one hand, carrying you on her hip.  You cling to Amelia as she walks to the kitchen.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[10]

"So," you step over to Claudia's counter and lean on it slightly, tucking the packets under your arm.  "I just traveled here from another dimension and I'm super hungry.  Do you have any interest in getting a bite with me?"

"Um," Claudia looks up uncertainly at her Exnine co-worker.  "Erin, do you mind covering?  I'd like to take my dinner break now."

"I don't mind," Erin grins in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable - something's not right about their working relationship... your first thought is that Erin is likely bullying her human co-worker.  "Then maybe I'll get to talk to a Portal Little directly.  You sure you don't need someone to feed you?"

"Hey," you frown, not missing the way Claudia is wilting before Erin's callous remarks.  "That's not cool.  I don't care what your damage is, but treating her like this in front of a client is not acceptable."

Claudia looks deeply shocked at you standing up for her - it must not be a common occurrence.

Erin looks pissed.

"We should go," Claudia whispers to you.  "C'mon."

Erin looks like she has harsh words on her lips and is just itching for an excuse to tear into someone.  It's tempting - you're the client here, one little nudge and she might go off on you.  Then it's a quick conversation with the manager and then maybe Claudia gets a nicer co-worker.  Poor Claudia, however, looks like she just wants out of the situation.

CHOOSE:

Go with Claudia to the dining room and avoid confronting Erin.

Confront Erin and give her what for.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[65]

You drop to your knees, plugging your ears and shutting your eyes, trying to block out the sounds and the sights.  It was crazy, hypnosis and mind control didn't work, but what if it did... the Exnines were pretty convinced that it did.

"Let us teach you," the whispers continue.  "You need your diapers, Little girl.  You want your diapers.  Lay down and ask for your diaper."

"No!" you cry, but you can feel the words burrowing into your brain.  You WANT to lay down.  You WANT a diaper.  You can't stop thinking about how amazing it would feel to be diapered, to feel the padding underneath you, to feel that warm hug around your bottom.  Your mind races, trying to resist.  "Will you answer my questions?"

"Yes," the whispers promise.  "We want to teach you."

"Does the set of all those sets that do not contain themselves contain itself?"

"Lay down, silly girl.  You are tired," the whispers sound almost amused.  "Your question is a self-referential paradox.  You need your diaper."

"No!  Why didn't that work?" you moan, your last hope had failed.

"Because you are Little, you need your diaper, and this is not some silly Science Fiction story."

The whispers overcome you, you can't resist any longer, and you lay down.  Flexible metal begin emerging from the walls, taking your shirt.  You see it.  A diaper.  It's going to diaper you.  It looks soft and white and comfortable and you want it.  You hate that you want it, but you want it.

"Ask for your diaper, Little girl.  Tell us that you want your diaper."

"I want my diaper," you hear yourself say.  "Please may I have my diaper?  Please diaper me?"

"Of course, sweet girl."

In a blink, your legs are in the air, lifted by the ankles.  The tendrils slide the diaper under your bottom and it feels as soft and inviting as the whispers subconsciously promised.  Your skin tingles where it rests on the diaper, and the powder it sprinkles on you only heightens that feeling.

You moan softly, a sound of pleasure rather than despair, as it draws the diaper closed around you.

Unbidden, a thought comes to you:  I can't wait to wet this diaper.  I can't wait to feel it.  It will feel so good!

Your eyes widen as it registers, as you realized how doomed you are.

And suddenly, all of the childcare businesses make sense.  Littles are their children, Littles are their babies.

And now you are too.

[END - Bad End #11]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[17]

The comm is fascinating - everything is done via the holographic interface.  It uses a series of gesture commands and it doesn't take long at all before you're cruising the highways of their datanet, but you find yourself blocked at several turns - parental controls of some kind, preventing you from getting most places except basic information, like the weather and maps and such.

You settle for browsing around the local shops and you're surprised to find a disturbingly large number of childcare facilities, children's clothing stores, toy stores... but that doesn't mesh well with the news headlines you have access to - the fertility rates are at an all-time low, to the point that it's causing somewhat of a panic.

So which was it?  How could a lack of children support this much commerce around childcare?  It didn't make sense.

You were no closer to unravelling the mystery when a knock came at the door.

"Pizza," the voice calls.  You deactivate the comm and toss it on the bed, heading for the door.

"One moment," you call in return, heading for the door and opening it to find Claudia holding an enormous box of pizza - her arms were spread as wide as possible and she struggled under the weight.  "I'm so sorry," you gasp, grabbing the box and helping her haul it in.  "I ordered the small, I swear!"

"You ordered a small Amazon size," she laughs, helping you set the box on the bed, pushing the lid open with some effort.  The pieces were gigantic, the pizza was comically large - larger than anything you could order back home, but it looked well made.

"Do I... do I pay YOU for this?" you ask, uncertain.

"No silly," Claudia giggles, a tinkling sound like bells - it was kind of adorable.  "It gets charged to the room, everything you do will be.  You're so lucky, you get to eat Amazon food and you're safe... "

"What do you mean safe?"

Claudia looks nervous and steps toward the door before answering.

"I should go," she says meekly.  "I delivered the pizza, I should get back to the desk."

CHOOSE:

Invite Claudia to eat with you.

Bid Claudia farewell and worry about yourself, there's something not right about her.

• Like 2

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[54]

Something about the friendly attendant seems off, suddenly.  The way he squares his shoulders, the slight accent.

Slowly you realize that he's an Amazon, and Exnine, shrunken to your size.  The way he smiles a little too widely reminds you of Gavin's boss and you swallow hard.  There are two burly looking men in black suits standing near the portal, both of them VERY tall, around 6'10", with those same smiles.

Everyone at the Waystation is an Amazon.

"Everything's fine," you lie.  "The food just didn't agree with me, something called Catalon cuisine - I was a little too adventurous, I think."

"Ah yes," he smiles, his eyes flickering with a recognition that shouldn't have been there.  "I've heard about that.  I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, though I'm glad to see you back."

"I'm going to head home and rest, it was a wild trip.  Thanks again for all your help, your advice really came in handy."

"Glad to hear it," he answers with that too-wide smile.  By his expression, you guess that he didn't mean for the advice to be helpful at all.

You stride away from the Waystation, finding your car in the parking lot and driving home.

You lose your job the next day, Flextech didn't want to have any more to do with your firm.  Richard tells you that your decisions cost the firm the opportunity to be first in receiving the Exnine technology, and they don't really want to hear your stories of giants forcing people into diapers.  That doesn't move the needle.  That doesn't push the envelope.  That doesn't add black to the bottom line.

You're quickly ostracized as a conspiracy theorist nutjob, blacklisted in the industry and scrambling to find freelance work to keep you afloat.

Only you seem to notice when the news reports start finding trends of missing persons in your city... but no one connects it to the Waystation.  The Exnine technology slowly bleeds into your world and before long, everyone is dependent upon the holographic technology that no human engineer understands.

And nobody seems to care when the Amazons start snatching people by twos and threes instead of one here or there.

After all, it would be worse to give up the technological progress.  There was no putting the genie back in the bottle.

Nobody believes you when you tell them that the missing people are babies on the other side of the portal, living a life of diapers and bottles.

You go off the grid and live in the wilderness, trying desperately not to care about the society that turned its back on you.

But you care.

And it bothers you.

[END - Bad End #5]

• Confused 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[4]

"Okay," you sigh.  "It's for my own safety, right?  I guess things are awfully big here."

"I'm glad you're going to be reasonable about it," Amelia smiles.  "Let's snap a quick picture, for posterity.  I do this with all my clients." 

You shrug as she leans in next to you, crouching down and holding a strange cylinder up in the air.  Before you even know what's happening, she's turned around and is sliding her hands under your armpits and lifting you with troubling ease.  You find yourself being settled into the carseat, sinking in slightly to the thick, plush cushioning.  It's surprisingly comfortable, like one of those fancy zero-gravity massage chairs.  You're reclined slightly, your hips elevated and your feet dangling.

Amelia threads one arm through a buckle and then another before bringing a buckle up between your legs - you were very glad you had decided to wear pants instead of a skirt today, or it would be riding up and showing your underpants to the world.

"There we go," Amelia says cheerfully.

"Maybe I should have a stuffed bear to hold?" you ask teasingly.  She gets a confused look on her face for a moment before laughing a little awkwardly.

"Of course," she joins you in your joke, "If you really want - I can see what I can dig up."

"I'm teasing," you laugh, but you can't help but feel somewhat infantile as she closes the car door.  Probingly, you attempt to unbuckle the seatbelt, but it won't budge - you're stuck.  Just like a child's safety seat at home, it's designed so that the occupant doesn't have the strength required to operate the mechanism.

The thought was somewhat troubling.

Amelia took her place in the driver's seat and started your journey for the hotel.  Watching the world go by from a carseat was a novel experience, and after a while, you relaxed and closed your eyes, just surrendering to the experience.  It was nice to not have to worry about things for once - you didn't have any control of the situation, and that was somewhat freeing.  Let it be someone else's problem.

"Barb, sweetie?" Amelia gently shook you awake.  "You drifted off in the carseat, you poor dear.  You must be tired from your trip.  We're at your hotel, are you ready?"

"What?" you look around and sure enough, an enormous building that seemed like the Empire State stretched to the sky before you over Amelia's shoulder.  "Yeah," you recover, blinking a few times.  "Let's go check in."

Amelia unbuckles you and sets you on your feet, making sure you're steady before pulling out your rolling bag from the floorboards.  It looks like a child's suitcase in her grip and you feel a little silly as she hands it to you.  It would be so easy for her to just carry it, but you can tell she's trying to spare your dignity.  You follow along behind her as she leads the way to the front desk.

There are two people waiting at reception for you - an Exnine female, slightly shorter than Amelia but still enormous, and at a smaller counter next to her, a human like yourself.  Her nametag reads 'Claudia'.

CHOOSE:

Let Amelia take the lead and talk to the other Exnine.

Step forward and talk to Claudia.

• Like 3

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!