LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure: Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen?

[42]

You try desperately to hold it, paying extra attention to every word that passes Henriette's lips.  You're so focused, in fact, that you don't realize that your body wasn't sending false signals until it's too late.

Eventually, your bladder gives up and you feel hot urine spreading through your crotch, spilling over the legbands of the flimsy training pants.  You feel it run down your legs and you stare in horror as Henriette looks down at your darkening slacks.

"You didn't even use the toilet when you were in the bathroom, did you?" she accuses.

"I did!" you protest.  "I don't understand!  I shouldn't even need to go... "

"You're a Little," she shrugs.  "A lack of bladder control tends to go with the territory.  I'm just shocked you didn't even bother asking to go to the bathroom.  Most of your kind can at least get some warning before they piss themselves."

"But it's not possible!  I just went!"

"You just went all over my lab floor," Henriette shakes her head, grabbing you under the armpits and carrying you out of the Robotics Wing, toward the elevators... 

The world goes by in a daze as you stammer.  She reaches her car and opens the back door, where a carseat not unlike the one in Amelia's car is waiting for you.

Finally, your brain restarts as you realize that if you go in that car, it's over.  You scream, but you're silenced quickly by a rubber invader between your lips.  She presses something and it inflates in your mouth - you tug weakly at a ring on the back of it, but it's not budging and you can't spit it out.  In moments, she has you buckled into the carseat and you plead into the pacifier as she closes the door.

She sits in the driver's seat and pulls out her comm.

"John?" she says to it, "Yes, it's Henriette.  Our guest wet herself during the tour and I've been wanting a Little of my own for a while, so I'm taking the day off and claiming her."

"Oh," a male voice - John - responds.  "The Whythirteen?  Barbara Davis?"

"That's the one," Henriette confirms, twisting in her seat and smiling at you.  "Although I think I'm going to call her Tabitha."

"Sounds good," he says, dashing your hopes to pieces.  "I assume it's all on film, there won't be a problem with the Agency.  File the paperwork and enjoy your new baby, Henriette."

"Oh I will," her smile grows at the same time your heart sinks.  "We're going to get along famously."

CONTINUE

• Like 1

This is a spacer.  This is here because this is an interactive story.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

They're not in order anyway, I jumbled them all up :P

[25]

Claudia enters first, pulling you in behind her and closing the door.

"Why are you wearing a diaper?" you ask as you step inside. 

"You're so dense," she sighs, walking down a small hall.  The apartment is tiny, it's basically a single room with no TV.  A bed in one corner, the kitchen in the the oppose, the whole place was maybe four hundred square feet.  You hear the tear of tapes and the sound of what you assume is the diaper being dropped in the trash can.  "If you're already wearing a diaper, then the Amazons are less likely to try and force you in one."  She explains as she comes back out of the bathroom.  "Every working Little has a supplier - someone who can get them realistic looking diapers that you can still get OUT of."

"What do you mean?"

"You're so screwed," Claudia looks at you derisively.  "You've basically ruined my life, by the way.  I've got to get an identity scrub and find a new job, if I don't I'm as good as adopted... which, I give you a week before you're hypnotized or conditioned."

"What the hell are you going on about?  I don't understand... "

"Amazons 'adopt' Littles," she put the word in air quotes, "They kidnap you and diaper you and keep you as a baby- "

"Wait wait wait," you hold up your hands, interrupting her.  "What do you mean they KEEP YOU AS A BABY?"

"Exactly what it sounds like, dummy.  Think about it!  They're more than twice your size and oh- we happen to be the exact same size as their TODDLERS.  Amazons have some kind of crazy parenting instinct, but most of them are sterile... they need to take care of something and lucky us, we're just the right size."

"So... they keep Littles in diapers?  And what?  You just live with them, go to your job and- "

"No," Claudia cuts you off, her voice grave.  "Adopted Littles don't have jobs.  They are functionally infants.  Toddlers.  They eat, sleep, and poop themselves... life holds nothing for them.  And many, many Littles end up just like them.  Smart Littles just diaper themselves and pretend that they've already got an Amazon watching over them - waiting to adopt them, it happens.  Erin already figured out my secret... so I wasn't going to be able to keep that job long anyway.  I'm just really mad that you made it this scary dramatic thing."

"I'm really sorry," you apologize, feeling awkward as you stand just inside the door of her tiny apartment - there is no living room, no couch - just a bed and a desk for a computer... you're not really sure where to sit, if anywhere.

"Don't worry about it," Claudia sighs, "But we do need to figure out what to do with you."

"Any ideas?" you sound less confident than you feel - the idea of being kidnapped and kept as some kind of living doll was terrifying.  Your visa is void and apparently that's a one-way ticket to a crib.

You're all ears.

"A couple," she says seriously, patting the bed next to her.  You sit, feeling awkward being this close to her... you're attracted to her but this is so not the time.  "You can go with me to the Identity Broker - I barely have enough to cover the fee for me, I have no idea where you're going to get the funds for you... Or... there's the Little Liberators."

"What's that?" you ask, not really liking the way she said the name.  A little derisive, she obviously didn't care for them.

"Radicals.  They believe that Littles should be equal - a noble goal, but they hurt people.  They're unstable, risky... but I hear they've got access to their own portal... "

CHOOSE:

Go with Claudia to her Identity Dealer.

Have Claudia connect you with the Little Liberators.

• Like 3

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[77]

"Oh forget this," you grumble.  "I'm not a baby, lady!  I'm not.  Dinner was fine, I guess - the ice cream was good, but I am NOT sleeping in a crib, and I'm done with diapers!  Take this thing off of me and let me go!  You're a psycho!"

Amelia looks destroyed.  She wilts like a flower dying in the hot sun and you feel a pang of guilt - but you can't back down now.

"Yeah, you should feel bad," you snap.  "You're insane - kidnapping an adult and forcing them into diapers?  What's wrong with you?  Did you actually think I was going to LIKE this?  Look at this room, you're absolutely nuts!"

That was apparently the wrong thing to say.  Her eyes go hard and her mouth becomes a thin line in her face, her lips white.

She carries you over to the crib and lowers you in, securing your arms and legs to the bars even as you struggle.

"I put my heart and soul into this nursery," she speaks in a low voice, pain hiding beneath her words.  "I wanted the most special nursery for a most special girl, and you are being deliberately cruel."

"Let me go!" you scream, thrashing.  Amelia, tight-lipped and visibly upset, raises the bars on the crib, leaving you trapped, spread-eagled on the mattress, staring up at a giant and surrounded by bars.

"I didn't want to do this," she says sadly, fiddling with the gumdrop mobile dangling above you, causing it to come to life, playing soft music and lighting up in a strange pattern.  "You'll be my baby tomorrow, I suppose.  Goodbye Barbara, I'll see you tomorrow when you're Lena."

"What?" you ask, suddenly afraid.  Your eyes are drawn to the gumdrops.  You try to close them but it's too late, you're fixated, staring straight at them as they spin.  "Wait, what's happening to me?"  You feel your bladder release into the waiting padding against your will and you can hear a faint whispering behind the soft music.

You stare at it for long minutes, the dancing lights, the soft music, the whispers.

You're just a baby.

You need your diapers.

Your mommy loves you.

You're only two years old.

You love your crib.

You love your dresses.

You love your mommy.

You need your mommy.

You need your diapers.

You're a good girl.

"I'm a good girl," you whisper.  Hours have passed as you stare at the lights, "I love my diapers.  I love my mommy."

You could feel your grip on yourself melting away, and you panic as you realize that you can't remember your own name.  You can't remember your life... all you seem to remember is this room, this beautiful gumdrop room.

You don't remember falling to sleep, but you wake in the morning to a smiling face.  You're strapped to the changing table and your mommy is removing your wet diaper.

"I did good," you say as she balls up the sodden padding.  "I was wet."

"You sure did, Lena dear," she smiles - a little sadly.

"I Lena.  Why sad?"

"No reason, sweet baby.  Who's a happy girl?" Mommy asks cheerfully.

"Me!" you squeal as she tickles you.  "Me me me!  Lena is good girl!"

"You certainly are," she smiles as she draws the fresh, pink colored diaper closed around your hips, taping it securely.

You breathe a sigh of relief - you felt anxious without a diaper.  Now that it was surrounding you with its soft padding, with its gentle hug on your bottom, you felt much better.

Now you're ready for a day with mommy.  Just like every day.

Forever.

[END - Bad End #14]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[81]

"Do you want to go home?" Amelia asks softly, fear in her eyes.  You have all the power here, you could tear her heart out and show it to her.

But you love her.  You think for a long moment, pondering returning to your own life, about romantic love and the quest for success... and you realize that you'd never been happier in your entire life than you were with Amelia.

Amelia loved you more deeply and more completely than anyone you had ever known.

There was one word you had been avoiding the entire week, but it felt like the right time.

"I am home, mommy," you say softly, staring up into her face.

Amelia stares at you for a moment, a blank look on her face before she lights up like a million candles.  Her lip trembles as she wraps her arm around you drawing you close.

"Do you mean it?" she breathes, "I was so afraid to hope... "

"I mean it, mommy," you smile, wrapping your tiny arms around her as best you can.  "I love you.  I.. I don't think I've ever felt this loved in my whole life.  You were right, I can be happy here.  Not because I don't have to worry about bills or a job... but because you love me."

"I do love you, Barbara," she holds you up in a standing position in her lap, looking you in the face.  Tears are streaming down her cheeks.  Happy tears.

You realize you're crying too.  You wipe your eyes and lean in, kissing her on the cheek.

"Can I be your baby?" you ask.

"You can," she smiles the warmest smile of your whole life.  You bask in her love, you bathe in it.  You're warmed by it, and she pulls you close again, resting your tiny head on her shoulder.  "And I'll love you forever."

And she did.

[END - Good End #4]

• Like 3

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[23]

You yank your hand away from Claudia and the girl looks horribly betrayed, but the sound of Erin's approach gives her renewed cause.  She dashes for an emergency exit, slipping out the door and out of sight.

"Where's Claudia," Erin demands, staring down at you.

"I think she went to the bathroom," you suggest.

"Oh that's rich," Erin laughs, a cruel, barking sound.  "You've got a mean streak to you.  I like it.  Well, enjoy your meal - she's got to come back to her desk eventually.  I'll get her then."

"What'd she do wrong?"

"I just got word that I needed to check on her, that's all," Erin shrugs and walks off.  Something didn't seem right there, but you felt slightly relieved - and guilty that you just let her go.  The food doesn't taste as good now and you stare at Claudia's plate as you finish your sandwich, quietly leaving and heading up to your room.

With a sigh, you ready yourself for bed.  Sleep finds you quickly.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[75]

You shoot a glance at the remote and decide it's too dangerous - even if you got out of the front door, what good would it do you?  You'd have trouble working the remote with the mittens on and chances are, you'd be caught in the process.

It's just not safe.

You avoid crossing in front of the doorway that Amelia exited down and instead creep down a long hallway.

You find her laundry room quickly enough, gigantic gleaming white machines... and a door that looks like it might go to a garage.  With some effort - your hands are still SOMEWHAT usable in the mittens, you can bend your fingers and grip things, you manage to climb on top of a small table, knocking some clean laundry onto the floor in the process, and grab the doorknob with both hands.  You lean your bodyweight into it and... the door swings open, pulling you off of the table.

You let of a small yelp as you're dragged by the door but you stifle yourself and breathe as you dangle from the doorknob.  You let go and drop to the floor, darting into the garage... which is open!

You hug the wall as you dash for the open door... and you hear Amelia's voice.

"Sweetie?" she calls, "Oh no!"

You run as best you can, your diaper crinkling loudly with each step, the padding rubbing against your thighs, the bulk on your bottom slowing you down... and as your feet hit the pavement of the driveway, you slip - falling on your padded bottom.

Fear grips your heart as you hear her coming around the corner.  You crawl for the grass but her giant hands are around your ribs, lifting you into the air.

"Oh, you scared the daylights out of me," she actually sounds distressed - as if you were actually a child and not a captive.

"Let me go!" you demand, squirming in her grip.  You slam your padded fists into her arms futilely but she only draws you in for a hug, crushing your body against her enormous breasts.

"Oh sweetie, I thought I lost you... " you can't help but feel the tiniest bit guilty at her seemingly genuine feelings, but you struggle nonetheless, trying to break her grip on you.  She carries you back to the living room, closing the door behind her.  "I really didn't want to condition you, but I guess I have no choice."

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[5]

"I don't think so," you state flatly, crossing your arms over your chest.  "Look lady, I appreciate that you're my guide and all, and I get that I'm really small to you, but I'm NOT a baby and I'm not riding in a carseat."

"I'm afraid you don't have much choice," Amelia counters.  "I'm sure this was all explained to you in your paperwork.  Whatever Amazon you're with is responsible for your wellbeing.  If you climb into this car and sit anywhere BUT that carseat, it simply won't start.  It's a safety feature.  If I override it and the authorities decide to check on us - which they can - I'LL be the one in trouble.  Well, things will go badly for both of us, but I'm not going to risk my job just because you're too proud to use appropriate safety gear."

"Why can't I just ride in the front?" you demand, gesturing to the front door.

"I already explained, sweetie.  It's not safe and it's not legal."

"Well this is a load of- "

"Ah ah," Amelia cuts you off.  "Careful with your language here, your mouth can get you in a lot of trouble.  You're a Little, there are decency laws."

"Little?" you echo.

"Yes," Amelia smiles, crouching down next to you to make eye contact.  It's aggravatingly condescending.  "Look at you, you're precious.  You're what, four feet tall?  Maybe four-two?"

"I'm four-eleven," you protest.

"Maybe back home," Amelia shrugs, "But I'm ten-three and there's no way you're much over four-two."

"Oh no," you realize.  "They said I'd shrink... but... it's not permanent, right?"

"Of course not," Amelia assures you.  "Once you go home, you're return to your very adult four-eleven."  You can't help but feel she's mocking you.  "So what's it going to be, Barbara?  It's time to get in the carseat."

She looks at you expectantly, waiting for an answer.

CHOOSE:

Give up and ride in the carseat.

Run. Run as fast as you can and head back to the portals.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[20]

"Hey," you smile at Claudia - she's just your type, a little too young maybe, but not terribly so.  "Why don't you have some of this with me?  There's way too much for me to eat alone."

"Well," she smiles in return, brushing a toe along the ground and looking down.  "Okay - it's been a while since I've had an Amazon pizza.  They use better toppings on their own food than what they sell to Littles."

You each grab a slice and dig in - it's good, really good.  Better than the best pizza you ever had at home, and this was just a simple pepperoni, the fancier pizzas had to be even better.

"Wait, what are Amazons and Littles?  Amelia used the term Little for me... "

"Amazons are the big people," Claudia says simply, her tone akin to explaining how to count to a toddler.  "And you and I are Littles.  They are in charge of everything, and if you're not careful, you'll end up claimed and live the rest of your life as a baby."

"Wait, what?"  You understand the words, but the sentence doesn't make any sense.  You set your piece down, staring at Claudia.  "Wait wait, what do you mean, 'live the rest of your life as a baby?'"

"Wow, you really don't know anything, do you?"  Claudia looks at you sadly - it was a little frightening, honestly.  "If they claim you, you get put back in diapers and you become their baby forever."

"What the fuck did you just say?" you ask incredulously.

"Oh no," Claudia squeaks, looking around.  "Don't ever, EVER say that word."  She was as white as a ghost and trembling slightly.  "Littles can never, ever say that word!"

"But you're kidding, right?  It's just a joke?"

Claudia only shook her head, still looking quite frightened.  She jumped when her comm buzzed.  She answered it quickly and winced when Erin's voice came across.

"Your comm picked up the decency alert," Erin's voice snarls.  Tears well up in Claudia's eyes and she starts shaking again.  "You're lucky I can't get you up there.  The second you get back down here, you're mine.  You understand?  I've had my eye on you for a long time, Claudia.  I've got a crib just WAITING- "

Claudia throws the comm against the wall with a sob.

"What am I going to do?" she sobs, her face in her hands.

CHOOSE:

Escape with Claudia - climb out the window and down the fire escape.

Kick Claudia out of your room, if you help her you'll likely get in trouble.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[68]

You pull your leg up and kick her sharply in the wrist with all your might.  She yelps and releases you, cradling her wounded hand.

"You naughty, naughty girl," Amelia's voice is a mixture of anger and hurt as she looks down at you.  "I see that firmness is absolutely what will be required.  Very well."

Cold dread fills you as she looms, grabbing you roughly and hauling you out of the playpen.  You kick and struggle but she's ready for you now - you no longer have that element of surprise.  She carries you into a gigantic bedroom with an enormous bed... and she reaches for her nightstand, grabbing a huge wooden hairbrush as she sits down, drawing you over her lap.  Your eyes widen and your legs kick, but the fight is quelled in you quickly.

The feeling of the hairbrush smashing into your bottom was like nothing you had felt in your adult life.  Both cheeks stung at once, every blow had you begging silently behind the gag for the end, real tears streaming down your cheeks after only four.

You are a limp, sobbing mess by time the tenth blow lands, shaking and defeated, struggling to breathe around the pacifier.

Amelia seems to sense this and holds you close, releasing the awful thing from your mouth.  Wracking sobs spill forth from your lips as your hope dies.  She didn't even break a sweat.  You are a child to her, you are helpless and weak.  You have no hope of resisting her if she can break you this easily.

"There there," she soothes as she rocks you gently, and you hate that you are actually soothed by it.  "Mommy's sorry she had to spank you.  Can we be a good girl from now on?  I want you to be my sweet little sugarplum, okay?  I will spoil you rotten, my precious girl.  I've wanted a Little for so long, I want this to be perfect."

"Please," you beg, "please.. I just want to go home... "

"Oh sweetie," Amelie coos to you, "you are home.  You're my Little, my daughter, and I'm going to spoil you rotten.  You're going to have the best toys, the best treats, the best everything I can give you."

"I don't want to be a baby," you sob.  "I don't want to wear diapers, please... just send me back through the portal!"

"Your actions speak differently, Little girl.  If you weren't a bratty child, you wouldn't be kicking people now would you?  I'm not going to send you back.  You're a helpless baby and you've proven it to me.  Now let's not be naughty any more, okay?  One spanking should be enough for your Little bottom."

She lays you down on the bed, your body still shaking from your tears and shivering in your nakedness.

With deft motions, she lifts your legs by the ankles and slides a diaper under your bottom, lowering you into the surprisingly soft padding.  With one hand on your stomach, she sprinkles powder gently across you before drawing the diaper closed and securing the tapes, which feel so incredibly final.  So damning.

She stands and turns, taking a few steps away and you sit up, tugging furiously at the tapes and you try to control your breathing, to come down from your emotional outbursts, but the tapes are like iron and no matter hard you pull, they're stuck.

"Naughty girl," Amelia scolds as she steps back, holding footed pajamas.  "I turn around for two seconds and you're playing with your diaper.  Well, I'm sure you've discovered that your diapers are inescapable.  You're in that one until *I* decide you're ready to be changed, so I'd think about your behavior."

You blink at her words, you hadn't actually thought that far.

Changed?  Surely she didn't mean...

In your distracted state, you failed to notice her forcing your limbs into the sleeper... and you discover that the sleeves have no end.  Your hands are trapped inside the padded mittens that wait at the end, and the zipper for the pajamas are apparently in the back of the garment.  Amelia sets you down on the floor in front of a twenty-foot tall mirror and you see yourself as she sees you.

A baby.

The fabric around your crotch bulges with the thickness of the diaper she has put you in.  You look... cute in the sleeper, sitting on the ground next to her giant, adult legs.  She leans down and pulls your hair into two pigtails, and pops the pacifier back in your mouth, completing the look.

"My baby," Amelia beams, admiring you.  "I'm so happy to have you."

CHOOSE:

Submit, and accept your fate as her baby.

Run, make one last break for it.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[34]

"Oh, I'd very much like to go with Gavin," you say quickly.

"Oh really?" Henriette snaps, "You'd rather go with an Architect than the Vice President?"

Shit.  So much for hoping she wasn't important.  Gavin stands, taking a step back.  You can see immediately that he's had to tangle with Henriette before and he's not sticking his neck out for you, kindness or no.

"Barbara here has already been demoted to pull-ups."  Your cheeks burn with shame at the way Gavin looks at you.  "And we all know how that goes for them, don't we?"

"Isn't this your first day?" Gavin asks, disappointed in you.

CHOOSE:

Protest your innocence and reveal that Henriette stole your clothing while you were going to the bathroom.

Give up and promise to do better. 

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[46]

"I've had a really great day," you smile at Gavin, placing your tiny hand on his gigantic one.  The thought of kissing him enters your mind again, for the thirtieth time that day.  Gavin is incredibly smart, he's funny, he's sweet, he's patient, and he defended you against all teasing - not that there was a lot of it, but there had been some - and he was generally just a great guy.  He is basically perfect.

You could see yourself actually immigrating to this insane dimension to be with him, but that sort of thought was incredibly premature.

"Me too," Gavin agrees, smiling down at you.

"I was wondering... " you hesitate, the butterflies in your stomach flapping up a storm.  "If you might like to go on a date with me?  I mean, I know we basically just met but- "

"Barbara," Gavin smiles, a hint of sadness in his eyes.  "I'll happily take you out, but I'm already seeing someone.  And Littles and Amazons... we don't really date.  You're practically a different species, it's a bit taboo."

"Well," you sigh, deciding to double-down.  "That's fine.  I should've asked if you were seeing anyone.  I'd like to meet your lady, if that's all right.  If she's half as wonderful as you, I'm sure we'll have a great time."

"Are you sure?" Gavin blinks, he apparently expected you to take that rejection differently.

"Yeah, why not?" you shrug.  "Otherwise I'm just going back to the hotel and eating leftover pizza.  I ordered an Amazon-size small when I thought I was ordering a normal-sized small!"  You two share a laugh at the mistake.  "I just need to call my guide and tell her not to pick me up.  Do you mind giving me a lift to the hotel after?"

"I don't mind at all.  I'll call Ruby and let her know that we're having company - do you like Catalon cuisine?"

"I don't even know what that is," you laugh.  "But the best part about business travel is eating exotic foods on someone else's dime.  I can't wait to try alternate dimension food, I kind of wasted the chance last night by just getting pizza."

Ruby, you thought to yourself, sounds like a prostitute's name.

Gavin wanders off, leaving you alone in his office.  You pull out the comm and dial Amelia.

"Hello, Amelia?"

"Yes Barbara - I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there to get you soon."

"Actually," you feel a little guilty now that you know that Amelia is struggling to get to you.  "You don't need to - I'm going to catch dinner with Gavin, a Flextech Systems Architect.  He's pretty great, I've spent basically the whole day with him."

The silence coming from Amelia's end of the call was heavy.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asks, obviously concerned.

"Yeah, he's a good guy," you assure her.  "He's going to get me back to the hotel after, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning?"

"I'm coming to get you," Amelia says sternly, "And I expect you to be there when I arrive.  Do you understand, young lady?"

"Excuse me?" you blink at the sudden shift in attitude.  "You work for me, Amelia.  You're my guide, you don't get to dictate where I go.  You know what?  Don't bother picking me up tomorrow, I'll take a cab and expense it."

"Barbara- "

You hang up before she can say another word, and block her contact in the comm.

What a psycho, you think, I really dodged a bullet there.

"Ready to go?" Gavin asks, helping you down from your seat.  "I couldn't actually get a hold of Ruby, but she's brought guests do our dinners before, so I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Yeah," you say, shaken from the way Amelia reacted.  "Let's go."

Gavin led the way, you feel strangely comfortable following him around - he makes you feel like less of a kid than the other Amazons, he actually treats you like a person.  You follow him to the parking garage and head to his car... where there's another carseat waiting for you.

"Of course," you sigh, not bothering to fight him on it.  Amelia had explained the laws, there was no getting out of it.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[74]

With some effort, you climb your way onto the couch - the seat was nearly six feet tall, the climb wasn't easy without finger, but you manage to pull yourself, panting, to the cushions.  You crawl over to the end table, feeling your ridiculous diaper causing your hips to sway back and forth as you near the remote.

You grab it with both mittened hands, flopping down on your bottom with your legs splayed before you.  It's positively covered in buttons and panels, and the thing looks like it can control any number of systems in the house...

And the controls are all generic, there wasn't a button that said simply, "Open the Door".

You frown and start pushing buttons, trying to find the right combination to do what you want.

The blinds open, the lights brighten, and the television changes to a different station.  A children's cartoon, starring a group of well-diapered Littles being led through the world by a young-looking Amazon... and you find it engrossing.  You stop to watch for just a moment...

"Sweetie?" the word sounds like it's coming from a million miles away and you turn, blinking heavily as you look over and see the most beautiful, amazing woman you've ever seen in your life.  You heart soars at the sight of her.

Mommy.  Your mommy.  The person who loves you more than anyone else in the whole world.

"Mama," you fling your arms wide and beg to be picked up, bouncing on your bottom... which feels strangely warm and squishy.

"Oh sweetheart, what did you do to yourself?" she asks, looking sad.

Your heart crumples at her sadness and you feel tears welling up in your eyes.  You can't stand the thought of her being sad for even the barest moment.

"Mama sad?" you ask as she lifts you.  "Sad sad... "

"A little," she says wistfully, sighing.  "It looks like you regressed yourself... I wasn't going to do that to you.  I wanted your little mind sharp, but I suppose you'll be happier this way.  You're my Little Lena now, aren't you?  Can you say Lena?"

"Lena!" you announce, feeling happy at her smile.

"That's right, my precious girl.  Now, it smells like you made a stinky, can you say 'Lena stinky'?"

"Lena stinky!" you shout, reveling in her laughter.  Her laugh is like the sound of joy itself and you find yourself laughing as well.

You're Lena now, Barbara is gone, and you'll be her happy baby forever...

[END - Bad End #13]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[21]

"Yeah," you agree a little awkwardly, waving to the strange girl.  "I hope the rest of your shift is easy."

You stare at the giant pizza and shrug, grabbing a slice and flipping on the TV, ignoring the local news.  The noise is just nice to have in the background as you eat.

You only manage to eat one slice before giving up, struggling to fold the box into a ridiculous shape and stuff it into the refrigerator it the room - it's idiotic, but you manage.  With a yawn and a stretch, you settle in for bed.  Full of good pizza and weary from travel, you pull the blankets up snug and surrender to sleep.

CONTINUE