LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure: Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen?

[71]

"I am hungry," you realize.  "What are we having for dinner?  How am I going to feed myself with no hands?"

"You're having chicken bits," she smiles at you, kissing you on the cheek as she carries you into the kitchen.

A giant highchair awaits you - you should have guessed.  She lowers you into it, ignoring your groan, and snaps the tray in place before pulling up a chair.  A bib is tied deftly around your neck, and a small plate of food is placed in front of you.  Amelia sits next to you, her own food at the ready.

Being fed is awful.  Sometimes she wants to feed you more quickly than you're ready and you find a bite shoved into your mouth while you're still chewing the previous one, and sometimes she's busy eating her own food after you're read for the next bite, but you can't even do something as simple as lifting a bite of the chicken from your plate - you have no hands, all you feel is soft cotton everywhere on your body.

The diaper feels oppressively thick, it feels like you're sitting on a pillow in the chair, and you can't seem to close your legs.

You stifle a groan at the thought of this being a regular occurrence.  How do Littles here keep from going insane?

You have to admit that the food is good though, it's sweet and tangy and the flavor seems to be richer than the food back home.  It would sell well in a restaurant in your dimension.

Dessert is even better, a smooth chocolate ice cream so good it hurts.  You find yourself clambering to get the next bite.  You know you look silly, but it's easily the best food you've ever had in your life.

"All done," Amelia announces, removing your bib and wiping your face with it - it was surprisingly chocolate covered, more had missed your lips than you realized.

You feel the heat rising in your cheeks as a blush overtakes you, but Amelia either doesn't notice or doesn't care.  She lifts you into the air and carries you deeper into the house, into the most elaborate room you've ever seen in your life...

CONTINUE

• Like 2

This is a spacer.  This is here because this is an interactive story.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

They're not in order anyway, I jumbled them all up :P

[55]

"The green one," you say as you clench your eyes shut.

The idea of her gaining more control over your mind was too much.  And you were appalled, but you chose to lose control over your body.

"I was hoping you'd pick that one," she sounded pleased and you felt the powder, cold and numbing as she coats your crotch with it, rubbing it in with her Amazon hands.

"I thought you were hoping I'd pick the other... ?" you asked, uncertain.

"Oh, I lied," she laughs as she draws the pink, puffy diaper closed around you, taping it.  You'd be pulling that off the second her back was turned.

She picks you up and sets you down on the ground, your feet sinking into the soft carpet immediately.  And your legs felt weary already, you had been standing only a split second, but you felt tired.  She walks over to the closet and by the time she crosses the room, your legs are already wobbling badly.

"Wha.. " you look down in confusion at your legs.  "You said- "

"I guess you're just less mature than I expected," she shrugs.  "Such a shame, I was going to keep you in skirts, but you're a crawler now.  You wanted to be such a tiny baby, we'll have to stick with onesies."  She pulls out a pink t-shirt looking thing with princesses on the front and ruffles on a flap on the back.  Before she makes it back to you, your legs give out and you flop to your bottom, landing on the cushioning and getting rewarded with a chorus of crinkling.  "Who loves their diaper?"

"I love my diaper," you state, your legs splayed out before you, the diaper staring up at you.  Your crotch looked to be a foot wide, the diaper stretching from thigh to thigh, the soft pink plastic taunting you.

"Who wants to be in diapers forever and ever?" she asks as she pulls the onesie on over your head, laying you back on the carpet and snapping it closed.

"I do," you declare.  "I want to be in diapers forever and ever."  You groan and cover your mouth.

"That's right," Henriette agrees, walking to the door and putting what appeared to be a baby-gate in place.  "Tabitha wants to be a tiny crawling baby, in her diapers forever and ever."

"Why are you doing this?" you moan, staring after her.

"Because I always wanted a baby of my own, we all do.  It really is that simple.  You're a Little, I'm an Amazon.  I can drink the same tea, listen to that same music.. and it will never affect me.  Because you're destined for this role.  I'm going to make dinner for us, baby.  Don't go anywhere."

You watch her disappear and pull yourself back to a sitting position, reaching down and tugging at the metal snaps on the pink onesie.  They won't budge.  You tug the legband wide, reaching in and grabbing onto the tape of the ridiculously thick pink diaper... but no matter how you pull at it, it won't give.

You are trapped in your own clothing.

You pull yourself to a standing position but only manage two steps before you're back on your bottom.  You realize just how foolish the green powder was... you've doomed yourself.  You'll never escape this way, you can't run away.

And being trapped in your clothes this way means that eventually, you're going to wet yourself - or worse.  You're at her mercy.

But you know she's never going to release you.

CONTINUE

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[64]

Taking a deep breath, you open your eyes and watch, trying to find a pattern in the graphics, in the swirls of color.

Suddenly, you feel a warm mush under your bottom... you look down to find yourself naked except for a swollen diaper.  But it feels right.  You beam with pride at the mess you made in your diaper and you stand, twisting your body to admire how the full diaper looks on your bottom.

The screens help - suddenly you're looking at yourself on every wall, on the ceiling.  And your eyes are drawn to the diaper.

How pristine white it is near the waistband, how yellow and swollen it is between your legs.  How you can make out the lump in the seat on your behind.

You giggle and reach back, feeling the mess inside the diaper with your hands.  It feels solid and warm...

And you sit down on it, squishing it against your skin and laughing.

It feels amazing, just like the voices taught you it would.

You can't remember the room putting the diaper on you, but you cry when it begins to take it away.  Your world feels shattered as flexible metal tendrils lay you down and undo the tapes.  You feel empty and cold, you feel sad and scared.  It cleans you while you cry, but the world feels dark and terrible.

Until a new one is slid beneath you.

This one is thicker, this one is pink.

This one is better.

You giggle again as the tapes are closed around you, sealing you into the diaper.  The tendrils help you stand again and you admire your bottom.  But you miss the mess - the dry, clean diaper isn't as satisfying as the wet and messy one.  You try to make your body do the messing... but it won't.

You sit down and pout, whining and whimpering for help.

You found the exit, you have cleanly exited from your adult reality.  You're hopelessly, hypnotically addicted to messing your diapers now, and you can't wait to do it again, and again, and again.

You're going to make an Amazon mommy very, very happy.

[END - Bad End #10]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[50]

Gavin's obviously uncomfortable with the strange turn of events, but he apparently has no clue how to deal with the situation.  Especially from the worried looks you keep shooting him.

You sit quietly, watching the two.

"You're so sweet to get me a Little, she's so well-behaved!" Ruby coos, staring at you.

"Well," Gavin shifts, avoiding your gaze.  "You see... "

"I'm going to name her Brynna," Ruby decides, reaching over and stroking your hair.  It took everything you had not to recoil, to object, to scream that you had a name.  You just look at Gavin and raise an eyebrow.

"Um, Ruby," Gavin sighs.  "This is Barbara Davis, and she's an Exchange Little from a Whythirteen.  I can't actually give her to you, she's got a job to do and then she needs to go back home."

"But," Ruby looks crushed.  "But you accepted my proposal... "

"And I really want to," Gavin groans.  "I really want to marry you, I've thought about asking you, too.  You just... took me by surprise and I said something stupid.  I guess I'm not as smart as you think I am."

"Oh Gavin," Ruby smiles sadly, stroking his cheek.  "You're such a sweetie.  I'm still heartbroken though, I really want a Little, and I want to be a family with you."

"And we can be," Gavin smiles, taking her hand in his.  "We just can't take this Little."

"And I really appreciate that," you say calmly.  The one thing you've figured out from this whole ordeal is that the Amazons, the Exnines, don't deal well with loud emotions.  But if you respond calmly, they tend to be reasonable.  "I've had a great day with Gavin, I told him after work that if you were even half as wonderful as he is, that I'd adore you as well."

"He is pretty special," Ruby smiles, rubbing her nose against his.  "You're probably the calmest Little I've ever seen," Ruby marvels.

"She's a Whythirteen," Gavin offers.  "An interesting bunch - we've discovered a few dimensions of them, and they're promising.  Barbara has been very interesting to work with.  She's very clever."

"Thanks," you say dryly, "But I'm quite hungry - Gavin has talked up this Catalon food and I'm really looking forward to it.  As someone who has never visited this dimension before, what do you suggest?"

"Oh," Ruby lit up, "I know just the thing."

Dinner was amazing.  Pizza was garbage in comparison.  The food was rich and flavorful, the conversation was wonderful as well.  Ruby certainly wasn't as bright as Gavin, but she had a kind heart and once you got to know her, you really liked her.  She introduced you to her favorite foods, including a delicious baked dessert that you had already forgotten the name to.

As the evening wore on, you began to get tired, though you wanted to continue to hang out with the pair.

"Well," Ruby muses, looking at you.  "If you want... " she blushes, obviously embarrassed at her current thought, "I'd still like to keep you as my own beautiful Little.  I know it must seem strange to you, I can't even imagine what this looks like from your perspective, but I really like you and Gavin and I are GOING to get a Little, I'm infertile - I already had the test done, so I'm definitely going to adopt eventually.  Would you... would you like to be our Little?"

The idea was a little intriguing, you had to admit.  Ruby was sweet and Gavin was smart and kind, they had spoken a great deal about their ideal life and you enjoyed their company... but they were talking about a lifetime commitment and you literally just met.

You weighed her words, thinking about your single life at home, bored and lonely and struggling to get ahead in the world.  This visit could change all that, but then again, it might not...

CHOOSE:

Ask Ruby and Gavin to adopt you.

Politely refuse.

• Like 2

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[19]

"It was me," you say defiantly, standing up.  "You got a problem with it?  Freedom of speech is a thing here in Dimension X, isn't it, you giant freak?"

Every single eye was on you as you stared up at the Exnine.  She turned three shades of red before grabbing you by both arms, kneeling down, and turning you over her knee.  Her powerful, giant hand thudded cruelly against your backside and you were howling in pain after only three hits.  The spanking went on to twenty, Claudia cries in her seat as you were brutally beaten, and you were hovering on the edge of consciousness by the end.  It was too much pain, too fast - your brain was shutting down.

You protest weakly as the waitress tears your ID badge from your neck and tosses it in the garbage, carrying you to the lobby.

"Do you know who this one belongs to?" she demands, cradling you in her arms like a child as she talks to Erin.

"I do, actually - she belongs to that tour guide, Amelia Moss.  I'll call her."

"Wait," you whimper.  "I want- "  You try to explain your situation but you're silenced quickly by a rubber invader between your lips.  She presses something and it inflates in your mouth - you tug weakly at a ring on the back of it, but it's not budging and you can't spit it out.

"Yes Miss Moss," you hear.  "No, this one has lost her ID badge and has become belligerent with the staff.  You can come get her, or we can turn her over to Little Services."  A moment later, Erin smiles at you.  "Your mommy is coming to get you."

You shake your head as you realize what she means - you're going to be Amelia's baby, forever.  You struggle but the waitress holds you easily and in just a matter of minutes, Amelia is back and carrying you to her car, buckling you back into the cushy carseat.

"Well that was fast," she shakes her head sadly at you.  "I took this job because it's fifty-fifty on getting to keep your guest or not, but from what I understand, it's rare that they get into trouble this quickly.  You must not be a very bright one.  It's a good thing you're cute."

You cry into the pacifier as the car door closes, squirming in the seat.  Amelia calmly takes the driver's seat and fires up the car, turning on a lullaby that sounds like it's coming directly from the carseat itself.

This does not look good.

CONTINUE

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[56]

"The purple one," you say as you clench your eyes shut.

"I was hoping you'd pick that one," she sounded pleased and you feel the powder, cold and tingly as she coats your crotch in it, rubbing it in with her Amazon hands.  "Who wants some Little Tea?" she asks as she draws the pink, puffy diaper closed around you, taping it.

"I want some Little Tea!" you shout happily.  "What's Little Tea?"

"Oh it's going to be your absolute favorite," Henriette declares.  "Lucky for you, I already have some ready."  She reaches down and produces a small baby bottle, maneuvering the steel cords to hold your hands together, near your face.  "Drink it all."  Her eyes are hard, her voice cold when she gives the command.

Apparently the hypnosis wouldn't force you to obey, only to talk.  You put the nipple of the bottle in your mouth and gave a tentative suck, filling your mouth with a sweet tea-like taste.  It was a little thick, but it wasn't bad.  Maybe it would be your favorite.  You drink the bottle as she moves to the closet, selecting a ridiculous pink dress with bows all around the hem, a giant bow over the butt, and a mid-thigh length skirt with ruffly petticoats apparently already sewn into the dress.  It's like the stuff of nightmares.

She carries it over to you, holding it up.

"What a good girl you're being," she coos, taking the empty bottle from you.  She disengages the wrist-cables to guide your arms into the dress, before carrying you over to a vanity.  She sets you down in front of it and presses a button... and less than a second later, flexible arms were shooting out, holding you by the chin and neck and turning your head this way and that.  You can't see what was going on in the flurry of movement, but when it ends, you're faced with yourself in the mirror.

You look like a doll.  Perfect, pursed lips that don't really want to flex much, your face wearing a smile you can't seem to drop.  You see the fear in your eyes despite the look of joy on your face.

"Who's mommy's perfect pretty princess?" she asks.

"I'm mommy's perfect pretty princess!" you watch your doll-self declare in the mirror... and then you feel it.

A growing pressure in your bladder.  It goes from nothing to bursting in an instant and you look down.

"Oh, does someone feel something good?" Henriette asks, and you're not sure what she means.  You feel the pressure building, and you realize that the drink she gave you was responsible - that she had done this same thing to you at the office.

"You... you made me have an accident," you gasp.  "It was the tea!"

"No," Henriette shakes her head.  "I drank the same tea.  You just couldn't hold it, you silly Little.  Now tell Mommy what you feel."

"I feel.. " you feel you really need to go.  You squirm in your seat but you know it's useless.  You couldn't hold it in the office.  You feel your bladder release, flooding the diaper... and your hips buck from the sensation.  You moan as you feel a wave of orgasmic pleasure ripple through your body.  Your back arches and you feel your fingers dig into Henriette's arms.  "Oh my god," you moan, grinding against the expanding, wet, warm, squishy diaper.  A second orgasm builds and you feel it crest, sending the sensation to every corner of your body.

"Looks like it feels pretty good," Henriette chuckles.  "So much for Whythirteen maturity."

"What... what... " you stammer, trying to catch your breath.  "What did you do to me?"

"That powder makes you orgasm when you wet," Henriette laughs, scooping you up.  "From now on - because that's the powder you're ALWAYS going to get, you're going to really, really enjoy wetting yourself.  And just wait until you have to poop in your cute little diapers."

"No.. " you protested, floating in the afterglow, but it was half-hearted.  You felt amazing.  And that felt terrible and frightening.

Henriette had a disturbing amount of control over your body, and as you sat there, staring at your doll-self in the mirror, you started to wonder how long it would be until you were begging for the tea of your own free will.

Your body was not your own... and you were going to love it against your will.

"Who's mommy's precious Little?" Henriette asked, interrupting your thoughts.

"I'm mommy's precious Little," you declare.

"Who's going to love being mommy's diapered doll forever?"

"I'm going to love being mommy's diapered doll forever!"

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[53]

"You can't let people go there," you pant.  "It's worse than anyone believes.  There are giants everywhere, sure, but a large portion of their entire economy revolves around kidnapping people from other dimensions and keeping them as diapered infants for the rest of their life!"

The attendant just looks at you sadly.

"Oh, Miss Davis," he sighs.  "I really wish you hadn't said that."

"What?" you ask as the portal lights up behind you again.  "What are you doing?"

"You violated rule twelve," he shakes his head.  "I may like you, but I still have to do my job."

"What?" you say again, not a question this time, just a noise of pure confusion as a pair of suited security guards grab you by the arm and drag you toward the portal.  "No!  Don't send me back there!"

"We have to," the attendant shrugs.  "We can't let you put the entire operation at risk."

"You're betraying your dimension!  You're betraying humanity!"

"Well," the attendant smiles, "Not exactly.  Did you know that Amazons appear to be Little size on this side of the portal?"

Suddenly the grins on the guards' faces make sense.

"No.. but... why did you even warn me?"

"To make things more interesting," the disguised Amazon grins.  "Enjoy your diapers, Little girl."

The guards throw you bodily back through the portal, but this time you don't have the benefit of walking slowly through or even closing your eyes.  You see the bright swirling colors of the portal between worlds and your eyeballs itch as you sail through the jello, your body feeling like it's moving at different speeds for different limbs.

When you hit the ground on the other side, you begin vomiting helplessly.  The trip was too much, you feel pulled in every direction at once and you lose your dinner everywhere.  But you're not in the Waystation.  This portal went somewhere else.

You're laying on the ground in a giant playpen, staring at a giant stuffed bear who grins at you maliciously.  The mesh walls of your infantile prison are eight feet tall.

"Oh," a female voice calls.  "We've got a troublemaker.  Well cutie, welcome to Reform School.  Don't worry," she comes into focus slowly as she leans down, her dark hair haloing her face, her red lips smiling cruelly.  "You won't remember this tomorrow.  You won't remember much of anything.  You'll be an empty-headed infant and you'll forget everything about your home dimension."

"No," you sob, inching away from your vomit weakly.  "Please.. I just want to go home."

"Oh you are home," the woman laughs.  "Until someone adopts you.  It's a life of diapers and bottles for you, my dear.  But don't worry, you won't mind.  Well... there won't be much of your mind left TO mind."

She pulls a screen down toward the playpen and before you can look away, the bright shapes and colors grab your attention.  You vision is a little blurred from the back-to-back jarring portal trips and that seems to only make the effect more intense.

You don't even notice that as you're watching the TV, she's taping you into the first of many diapers.

You tried desperately to avoid a life of diapers and bottles... at least now you won't be aware of it.

[END - Bad End #4]

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[62]

Resistance seemed like a bad idea at this point, and you felt hungry.

You walk through the doors toward the banquet table, smelling the delicious food.  The diaper crinkles loudly beneath your skirts as you approach the table, grabbing a wooden chair by the back and pulling it out.

"No no," a soft voice scolds as you prepare to sit down.  It seems feminine, but robotic.  "You're much too Little to sit at the kids' table."

You look around in confusion and realize that the table is sitting next to an even larger table - twice the height and you can't even see the tabletop.  You had registered the tablecloth as a long curtain, but you recognize it as the tendrils wrap around your body, hoisting you into the air and depositing you in a high chair.

The tray snaps in front of you, trapping your arms underneath the table.

"Good girl," the voice praises. 

"Time to test the capacity of the experimental diaper," you hear Henriette's voice over the speaker.

"What do you mean, capacity?" you ask in horror, knowing full well what she means.

A flexible tendril with a rubber nipple darts forward and into your mouth, filling it with a cloyingly sweet fluid that slides down your throat, coating your mouth and leaving you tingly.

And then dinner begins.  Tendrils tie a bib around your neck and begin bringing spoonfuls of food - peas, carrots, meat, apple sauce, puddings.  Bite after bite after bite.  You chew and swallow because every time you try to stop, the tendrils invade you, grabbing you by the face and working your jaw for you, the food sliding down your coated throat easily.

You feel your tummy grow fuller and fuller... until it's not.  You eat for what feels like hours, the tendril at your throat massaging any time you pause, when all of a sudden, you feel your bowels empty into your waiting diaper.  You sob between bites as you feel the warm mush leave you, filling your diaper.  You feel it expand around your nethers, warm and awful.

But still the food comes, bite after bite after bite.  Something about the coating fluid is causing your body to digest the food at an insane rate, or to allow it to pass through you somehow because before long, it feels like you're either wetting or messing continuously, the diaper expanding around your hips until you feel it pressing against the sides of the high chair.

"Good girl," the voice praises.

"I think we can do better," you hear Henriette's voice again.  "Look at these numbers... that diaper should last a week.  Make these changes and try again tomorrow.  Have the Queen put her to bed.  I'm going home."

"Please let me go," you croak, your voice hoarse, your jaw tired.

"Time for bed," the voice promises, pulling the chair away.  You can see the outline of the ridiculous diaper under the ostentatious skirt of your gown, but you feel too weak to move.  The tendrils pull the dress from you, revealing the discolored, brown diaper, expanded down between your knees and bulging all around you.  You clench your eyes shut not wanting to look at the results of your torture, and when the machine lays you down and changes you, you nearly cry for joy at the feeling of the fresh, clean diaper.

The tendrils carry your weakened body back to the throne room, where a crib awaits you.  You find yourself placed inside... but every time you try to sit up or stand, the tendrils force you back to a lying position.

You hate the crib.

You hate the tendrils.

But you hate the next day more, when your sleep is broken by you being carried back to the high chair for another day of diaper capacity testing.

And you hate the following day more, begging to stay in the crib.  But you're the Princess and your job is clear.

[END - Bad End #8]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[60]

"Princesses" sounds like a terrible idea and "Exit" seems like an obvious trap, so you select the middle door - "Dolls".

You can deal with playing with dolls for a while.  You'll be bored, but you won't go crazy like you expect to with princesses.  You open the door and slip inside, only to find a small tunnel on the other side, with a conveyer belt on the floor.

You realize it's a conveyor belt when it starts moving, pushing you away from the door you came through - which is gone.  There was no seam, no doorknob, and before you can react, you're being shunted deeper down the tunnel.

"This is probably not good," you say aloud, just as flexible metal tendrils spring from the walls... and steal your shirt.  "Hey!" you cry, but your bra is gone next and you find yourself naked, sliding toward who knew what...

And then you knew what.  There was a diaper waiting for you, held in the air by a set of tendrils in your path.  You turn to run, to dash away despite the conveyor carrying you toward it, but more tendrils spring forth, grabbing you around the wrists and ankles and forcing you to the ground, laying you on your back.

"No!" you scream as it slides the diaper beneath you, still moving on the conveyor as it powders you and pulls the comically thick diaper closed.  You stare down at the puffy padding encasing your privates as the conveyor moves you, flipping you around so that you're going head-first.

Into a dress.

You struggle and shout, but the tendrils simply snake your arms through the puff sleeves before withdrawing through the bottom of your skirt, replaced by fresh tendrils that hold your arms.  They sit you up as a flurry of motion overtakes you - tendrils arranging your hair, applying makeup, and doing something with your hands, but you can't tell what.

When the tendrils are satisfied with your face, they withdraw and you stare down at your hands... which appear to be inside a pair of solid plastic gloves that hold your hands in a slight gripping shape... like a doll's.  You try to scream but your skin feels stiff and hard on your face, your mouth slightly open.  The scream comes, but your facial muscles aren't cooperating.  Your eyes are wide in terror as you instinctively put your hands to your face, but you can't feel anything.

The room wasn't for dolls.

The room is making you a doll.

The conveyor belt ends in a chute at the end and you slide down, into a cushioned room with a large window.  You find yourself staring at Gavin and Henriette, backwards writing on the window.  You try to beg them for mercy but you can't talk, and tendrils come out of the padding in the room, grabbing you by the wrists and ankles and holding you to the wall.  The opening you fell through in the top of the room closes as you panic, struggling against your bonds.

Henriette lifts the small room you're in, smiling through the window at you before turning the box around.

You stare at a doll box, with a perfect, porcelain doll staring out of it - the words on the box read "Dollified Little - Barbara".

"I think Whythirteens will sell quite well as dolls, don't you?" she asks Gavin.

"Almost certainly," he nods.  "No more having to deal with a broker, just go to the store and pick the one you want."

"She's perfect," Henriette grins, turning your box around and staring in the window again.  "I know just who to give her to."

Tears slip down your cheeks as she cradles your box, carrying you to her car and dropping you in the trunk.

Dolls.

This is what they have planned for your dimension.  And there's nothing you can do to warn them.

[END - Bad End #7]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[24]

The next morning, you wake at six - too late to head down for the breakfast, but no so late that you'll have difficulty with Amelia.  You prepare your professional makeup - more elaborate than your travel makeup - and apply for the day, pulling on one of your "power outfits" with a pair of black mules.  The silver-grey top looks good on you and you feel confident.  You're ready to learn from these Exnines, though you have a tough time as you head down to the lobby an hour later to meet Amelia.  Claudia isn't at the front desk - of course she wouldn't be, a person who works the late shift can't very well work the early shift too - but you can't help but wonder where she is.

Amelia greets you warmly, and soon you find yourself once again buckled into the carseat in the back of her car - headed for the office this time.  The juxtaposition of the two ideas was a little jarring, but you found it a little easier to relax into the ride this time.

The Flextech office is enormous - it dwarfs the hotel easily.

The moment is upon you, and it's exciting.  You're giddy as Amelia releases you from the carseat... and then you realize that you forgot to use the bathroom before you left.  The one piece of actual advice the Waystation attended had offered, and you ignored it.

Don't use a public restroom.  If you have to, find another traveler and ask them which one is safe.

You have no idea why the public restroom wouldn't be safe, but it seems unwise to disregard the only piece of actionable advice he gave.  You just need to find another traveler and ask them - hopefully before the urge becomes too strong to ignore.

Amelia walks you into the lobby of Flextech and greets the receptionist.

"Miss Davis is here, she's your Whythirteen Little visitor."  Amelia gestures your direction, but you can't see the receptionist and you assume she can't see you - the desk is far too tall.

"Does she have her ID?" the receptionist asks.

"She does," Amelia confirms.

Just to make sure yourself, you grab it and look at it - everything seems to be normal.

"She's due on the nineteenth floor, the robotics wing."

"Do you have that?" Amelia asks, crouching down and placing her hand on your shoulder again.  "I can't go in with you, but I'll be here to pick you up after work and we'll get dinner, or I can just take you back to the hotel."

"Got it," you smile, though it feels a little strange - like she's a mother walking you to the first day of kindergarten or something.  "I'm really looking forward to this, your technology is amazing.  I can't wait to learn more."

"I'm sure you can't," Amelia grins, squeezing your shoulder and pointing to a large door.  "The elevator is right through there, okay sweetie?  I'll see you after work."

"Sure thing," you shrugged, barely resisting the urge to call her 'mom' sarcastically.  You give a small wave and head down the hall, finding the elevator quickly.  You press the up button and climb aboard the first car, tapping the 19... just barely reaching it by standing on your toes.

Your bladder is aching when you step off the elevator, but there's no other normal-sized people in sight.

You spot a sign for the bathroom down one hall, and the sign for the robotics wing down another.

CHOOSE:

The bathroom

The Robotics Wing

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[41]

"Um," you raise your hand like a schoolchild, interrupting her explanation.  "I'm really sorry, Henriette.  I need to go to the bathroom."

"What?" she asks sharply.  "You just went - you stomped on my foot in the bathroom, did you not go while you were in there?"

"I did!" you cry, your hands involuntarily wandering down to press against your crotch.  The need is extreme, you have to go NOW.  "Please, I really really have to go!"

"I thought you were interested in this, Barbara," Henriette's disappointment is palpable.  "Fine.  Let's take you to the potty, but you need to ask like the Little you are behaving like.  Ask me to take you to the potty."

"Please Henriette," you plead, standing with your legs crossed and your hands pressed to your pants.  "Please will you take me to the potty?"  Your cheeks burn with shame as you feel every bit like the toddler you appear to be.  She takes you by the hand and leads you back the way you came... but she's walking so slowly.  "Please can we hurry?"

"A big girl can hold it until we get there," she snaps at you.

CHOOSE:

Yank your hand away and run for the bathroom.

Follow at her pace and just try to hold out.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[58]

You learn a new kind of bladder control with the powder Henriette introduced you to... but not quite what she expected.  You do ask for the tea frequently... and you keep your diapers wet at all times.  You haven't lost control, you've learned to be peeing at all times, a constant, steady stream soaking into your diapers.  Henriette calls you her "little fountain"... and you live in a near-constant state of orgasmic bliss.

From the moment you finish your first bottle of the day to the moment she lays you down in the pink crib, you're wetting yourself.  She brings you to the office and parades you around as an example of what can be done with a Little, with the right motivation.  You're pliable, even without the hypnotic trigger to repeat her.

And over time, you grow to love your life.  The moment you start to lose the glow, you pee again.  When your body starts to build up a new tolerance to the powder, your loving mommy changes it up and you experience those powerhouse orgasms all over again.

They love you at the daycare, they think it's absolutely adorable to watch you writhe in pleasure while you debase yourself.

And when lunch finally works its way through you... they always make sure that you have the paci in your mouth or your moans bother the other babies.

At this point, you'd turn down the offer to escape.  Barbara Davis is gone.

All that's left is horny Little Tabitha.

[END - Good End #2]

• Like 5

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[79]

The week went surprisingly fast.  Amelia is an amazing mother, she took you to the zoo to see fantastic new animals you had never imagined, she took you to playgrounds where you met other Littles... somewhere terrifyingly blank-faced and empty-headed, but some seemed genuinely happy.  You met a strange Little named Ellie who sat down with you and explained her time in the Dimension with the Amazons.  She seemed nice but she was a little cracked and it made you feel worried that you would fall into the same fate.

But Amelia... Amelia was fantastic.  She introduced you to new music, new movies, new foods... and breastfeeding.  You had railed against it at first, at the humiliation... but it was really nice.  You never felt at peace like you did when you were snuggled up to her bosom, her fingers in your hair, her hand stroking your back.

It wasn't all sunshine and roses.  Your bowel movements were distressing and humiliating, but she cleaned you up without a word.  You didn't mind wetting so much, but the other... it was too humiliating.  You cried.  You cried every time.  But she soothed you.

And she gave you something you never knew you were missing.

Unconditional love.

She played with you.  She doted on you.  She made sure you were stimulated and entertained.  She cooked what you liked, she... cared for you.  She cared about you.

And now it was time.

"It's been a week," she says sadly, sitting down in that same peanut brittle rocking chair.  Your skirts billowed out around you, your favorite dress - soft blue with the shin-length skirt, puff sleeves... it was so comfortable.  The sort of thing you never had the freedom to wear before.  "It's time for you to decide, my sweet girl.  Do you want to stay here with me and live this way, or go back to your dimension, to your adult life?"

You weigh the options in your mind, pondering.  It was amazing, you felt deeply loved... but was it worth it?  You'd never have a mate here, you'd never fall in romantic love.  It would be endless days of being cared for by Amelia, just the two of you...

And the choice hurts to think about... because you love her.

CHOOSE:

Go home.

Stay - this is your home.

• Like 1