LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure: Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen?

This is a spacer.  This is here because this is an interactive story.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

They're not in order anyway, I jumbled them all up :P

[28]

You can't take it anymore.  You rush off to the bathroom, shoving your way in and stomping on an Amazon's foot accidentally.

"I'm so sorry," you apologize, but the tall woman GLARES hot death at you as you scramble past, finding an empty stall... and realizing your predicament.

The toilet is enormous.  You're going to have to practically strip naked before hauling yourself bodily onto the giant throne and try desperately not to fall in as you relieve yourself.

"Are you even potty trained?" a cold voice demands on the other side of the door.  "You certainly don't have any manners."

"I apologized!" you cry, unbuttoning your pants and sliding them to the ground.  "That's the definition of manners!"

"You're sassing me now," the voice complains as you grunt, pulling yourself up onto the toilet.

"Look," you explain as you try to find an angle you can perch at safely to pee without falling in.  "I'm really, deeply sorry.  Maybe I can buy you a coffee?"

Without another word, a giant hand slips beneath the door... and takes your pants and your underwear, and vanishes.

CHOOSE:

Scream profanity at the woman and demand your clothes back.

Beg the woman for your clothes back.

Say nothing and try to sneak out of the bathroom.

This is only here to take up space, and make it harder to accidentally read into the next part and spoil yourself!  Don't scroll down past this, use the hyperlinks at the bottom of the post you're on to continue the story.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[44]

You fidget desperately and it seems like Henriette is going even slower as the bathroom appears around the corner.  You're almost there.  Just a few more feet and...

You stop cold as you feel your bladder give way, flooding the pull-up.  It soaks up what it can, but the training pants just aren't designed for the inexplicable flood that you release.  Hot urine spills out of either legband, soaking your slacks in an unmistakable pattern.

"The potty is RIGHT THERE," Henriette says, disappointed.  She's still holding your hand as you stand there, mortified.

"I... I... "

"You had an accident," she states.  "Say it.  Tell me you had an accident."

"I had an accident," the words fall from your lips, but they don't make sense.  You haven't peed your pants since you were a child, and you had JUST GONE.  How was this even possible?  It just wasn't possible...

But before you can say another word, before you can try to explain or apologize, Henriette is carrying you to the elevator.  The world goes by in a daze as you stammer.  She reaches her car and opens the back door, where a carseat not unlike the one in Amelia's car is waiting for you.

Finally, your brain restarts as you realize that if you go in that car, it's over.  You scream, but you're silenced quickly by a rubber invader between your lips.  She presses something and it inflates in your mouth - you tug weakly at a ring on the back of it, but it's not budging and you can't spit it out.  In moments, she has you buckled into the carseat and you plead into the pacifier as she closes the door.

She sits in the driver's seat and pulls out her comm.

"John?" she says to it, "Yes, it's Henriette.  Our guest wet herself during the tour and I've been wanting a Little of my own for a while, so I'm taking the day off and claiming her."

"Oh," a male voice - John - responds.  "The Whythirteen?  Barbara Davis?"

"That's the one," Henriette confirms, twisting in her seat and smiling at you.  "Although I think I'm going to call her Tabitha."

"Sounds good," he says, dashing your hopes to pieces.  "I assume it's all on film, there won't be a problem with the Agency.  File the paperwork and enjoy your new baby, Henriette."

"Oh I will," her smile grows at the same time your heart sinks.  "We're going to get along famously."

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[14]

"No, we're not going to 'just go'," you sneer, glaring up at Erin.  "Erin's bigger, but that doesn't make her a bigger person, just a bigger bitch."

Claudia gasps, holding both hands over her mouth and running from the room - the other direction, ducking into an office.

"You're making a big mistake," Erin growls.

"Learn how to treat your coworkers, you giant cow," you shout, grabbing your bag and stomping to the elevator.  You see Erin typing furiously at her keyboard and smile at your moral victory.  Maybe now she'll be nicer to Claudia.  You tap the button for the fourth floor and storm in, barely paying attention to anything at all as you threw your bag aside, searing around for the phone so you could order a damned pizza.

After a few moments of frustrated searching, the TV comes on unbidden, some colorful cartoon catching your eye.  You try to ignore it, looking for this mythical food delivery service but before long you find yourself sitting on the bed, engrossed in the cartoon.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[57]

You've been Henriette's baby Tabitha for months now, and she's taken so much from you.  You gave up your ability to walk too quickly, but it was the first of many things.  You can't talk without a lisp, you can't grasp things for very long, and you find yourself crying frequently.  If you feel sad, overwhelmed, angry, frustrated, or basically any powerful emotion, you bawl like an infant.

And you're the Belle of the ball at preschool, just like she said.  You go every day and the Amazons there adore you.  You find yourself repeating them constantly, you barely try to talk on your own any more.  All the words that come out of your mouth are cutesy announcements about loving the horrible things they do to you every moment of every day.

Henriette has slowly stripped everything from you, and every day you tell her how much you love her for it.

Part of you is starting to believe it.

You wait for a change, laying on your back in the playpen, watching some of the other "babies" run around.  They don't want to play with you, you can't even walk.  You used to try to talk to them, but so many of them have given up, have just tried to find what happiness they could in their new lives.

In a way, that's where you were headed as well.

Your choices led you here and you know it.

If only you could have chosen differently.

[END - Bad End #6]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[89]

"Nope, nothing," you shrug.  "I've barely been here any time at all.  I just arrived this morning.  Apparently I missed the part of the briefing where foul language ruins your entire life."

"Amazons don't NEED a reason to ruin your life," she says sourly as she gestures to you, indicating you should follow.  She leads you to a back room, down a set of stairs, and into a dark room.  Lots of Littles in leather with angry looks wait down here.  Rebels, fighters, the downtrodden.  You try not to pay too much attention to the goings-on as your guide leads you.  "Sam," she calls.  "We got a guinea pig."

Sam is a scrawny sort, a spindly boy with a shaggy mop and thick glasses, bent over a workbench littered with all manner of electronic parts.  He looks at you with genuine concern on his face.

"Are you desperate?" he asks.  "It's dangerous."

"I don't have much choice," you sigh.  "Why is it dangerous?"

"Because it's untested - it's captured Amazon tech.  I'm pretty sure that it'll work fine but... "

"What's the worst that could happen?" you can't seem to keep the nervousness out of your voice.

"Well, it could take you to the wrong dimension... or it could drop you into a nursery belonging to whoever we lifted this from.  It's hard to say, this could all be a trap.  The Amazons are looking for us, after all.  You sure you want to risk it?  Honestly, you'll be doing us a favor.  If we can find a stable dimension to escape to... we could liberate so many Littles."

"Let's do it," you nod, offering him your badge with the coordinates.

He takes it, reading it over and inputting your coordinates into a strange looking device - like a smartwatch, but with an incredibly complicated interface.  The thing begins to glow with a soft blue light...

And the ceiling crumbles above you, large sections being lifted away... and dozens of Amazon arms reach into the building, snatching screaming Littles who use what weapons they can to fight them off... but the Amazons appear to be wearing some kind of body armor and the Liberators don't stand much of a chance.

You see Littles being stuffed into infant carriers left and right.

"We followed the comm signal here," an Amazon voice says, "the runaway's signal was boosted by this - a stolen shifter."

This chaos is all your fault.  They were following the comm signal - of course, Amelia gave you that comm.

If you had given it up, none of this would have happened!

Sam and the spiky-haired woman glare at you as you're shoved into a carrier as well.

"These Littles will all get good homes now, all it takes is one stupid Portal Little," the voice laughs.  A man leans down and looks into your carrier as you struggle against the buckles - but it's just as impervious as the carseat in Amelia's car.  "Don't worry, sweetie.  We'll take good care of you.  Thanks for your help."

[END - Bad End #18]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[26]

"Come on," you stand, taking one more large bite of pizza and rushing for the window.  "There's always a fire escape - it's part of the building code, right?"  Sure enough, that was a commonality between the two dimensions.  This one at least had SOME logic to it.  "Let's get out of here, we'll figure out what to do from there."

You couldn't just abandon Claudia to a fate that sounded worse than death.  You tugged her to the window and helped her climb out - she had a lot of trouble with it, like something was impeding her.  The two of you shimmied down the fire escape quickly, taking refuge in an alley.  

"Oh this is bad," Claudia moans, clutching her head.  "We're in big trouble now."

"Why?" you ask, disbelieving.  "Because I dropped the f-bomb?"

"Yes!" Claudia cries, "You can't say that word, don't even talk about saying that word.  You're a LITTLE, Barbara!  Are you crazy?  You could've gotten us both claimed.  I have to find a new job now."

"What?" you blink, surprised.  It didn't make sense.  "Why would you need to find a new job just because a customer cursed?"

"Because I ran!" she cries.  "You never run from an Amazon - you submit.  You beg and plead your case and you hope for mercy!  Running just makes it worse!  You're in big trouble too, violating the decency laws cancels out your visa!"

"What!?" The whole world was spinning.  Violating the visa was the common thread in all the snatching stories.  The visitor did something to void the visa and then they were never heard from again.  You realize too late just how easy that is, and now you might never go home.

"Follow me," Claudia takes your hand again and darts to the end of the alley, waiting... you stand there for what seems like minutes before she yanks you along, dashing onto a bus and waving her hand at the driver.

The bus ride is surreal - you climb a ladder to an upper-deck, the main deck is filled with Exnines who eye you suspiciously.  You know that you need to follow Claudia's lead now, you've put yourself in a terrible state - you have to find some way to contact an Embassy or something and get home quickly.  As you follow her up the ladder, you find yourself peeking up her skirt unintentionally... but what you see there doesn't make sense.

She's wearing a diaper.  A big, white, puffy disposable diaper.

You try to ask her about it but she shushes you harshly, eyeing the other normal-sized humans on the bus warily.  Any attempt you make at speech is shushed until you're walking through the front door of her apartment.

CONTINUE

• Like 2

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[16]

The cartoon reminds you vaguely of the old show Rugrats, which you enjoyed as a child.  It's a show about several people wandering around in diapers, but these four are fighting monsters and saving the day.  Something about it makes it hard to turn away, and even a knock at the door is ignored.

The show is all that matters - you just need to find out what happens.

You feel pressure building on your bladder but the show is going to end any minute, you'll go then.

You barely even register when you start to pee a half-hour later, urine spreading from you and soaking into the bedding.

The cartoon is all that matters.

"I'm a Little," you hear yourself saying, like you're a mile away and your voice is floating to you on the wind.  "I'm a Little, I need diapers.  I'm a Little, I need a mommy.  I'm a Little, I can't do anything.  I need someone to take care of me... "

You try to scream, to snap out of it but you feel your body rise slightly and you're unable to stop yourself as you void your bowels directly into your panties before sitting down in the mess.

It's another two hours before a crew of people too tall to be Littles but too small to be Amazons - that's what your mommy will be, you're sure of it - come in through your door and haul you off.

But you're barely you now.

You're just a Little, after all.

And you need your mommy... and you definitely need a diaper.

[END - Bad End #1]

• Like 2

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[90]

"The badge doesn't look right... but it must be, right?" you ask, uncertain.

"I don't know - do you want to trust it?"

"I.. I must be mistaken.  Trust it, go with it."

"It's your funeral if it's wrong... "

A glowing portal opens, smaller than the Waystation, round.  Sam looks amazed, grabbing some devices and waving some kind of wand around - a spectrometer perhaps?

Without even asking you step through the glowing doorway...

You stumble forward on the other side, crashing through some bushes and falling to your knees in front of a very tall man - not so tall that he would be an Amazon, but taller than average.

"What are you doing out here, Little one?  School is in session."

"What?"

"Little School," he chides, "All you Littles belong there until someone decides to adopt you."

"But... you're not an Amazon!"

"Of course I am," he scoffs, "All adults are.  Are you adopted?  Where's your mommy or daddy?"

"But... I made it through the portal... I made it... "

"Amazons are only slightly larger than you Littles on this side of the portal... but a trip back home would show who's who.  Now, enough dawdling.  Back to school with you - you need to learn to be a proper Little so you can be adopted.  I'm sure someone will want you."

[END - Bad End #19]

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[29]

You decide you can hold it a little longer - the Waystation attendant was quite clear about bathroom use and while you aren't sure on the reasoning behind the advice, you choose to heed it.

You walk confidently down the hallway, trying to look like you belong there.  Amelia had said something to that effect at one point.

"Excuse me," you call to the first person down the hall.  He turns, and his piercing blue eyes fall on you.  Your heart flutters at his gaze - he's just your type, shaggy brown hair and a kind, easy smile with a trim beard.  At this distance it's easy to forget that he's more than twice your size, but it becomes clearer as you approach.

You can't help but wonder what it feels like to kiss someone that much bigger than you.

"Well hello," he says cheerfully, crouching down much like Amelia did.  "What can I do for you, young.. oh, you're a visitor!  Welcome.  I'm Gavin, I'm a Systems Architect here at Flextech.  What's your name and where are you from?"

"I'm Barbara Davis," you offer your hand, which he shakes with his thumb and index finger alone, like you were a doll.  "I'm from dimension one two six- "

"Oh," he cuts you off, holding up a hand, "You don't have to rattle off the entire number, just the final alphanumeric has the most relevant information if you're not at the Waystation."

"Oh, it's Whythirteen," you blush, feeling a little silly.

"I love Whythirteens," he beams, straightening a bit.  "I've met Whythirteens from five different dimensions now and you've all been a delight.  I'm sure you'll be no different, Barbara!"

"Well thank you," you can't help but laugh at his cheery demeanor, you feel more at ease with Gavin than you have the entire trip so far.  "So, Systems Architect - you're a fancy pants.  I just do integrated circuits programming, but I'd love to learn anything you can teach me."

"Well IC programming is where I got my start, a lifetime ago - no shame in it.  Join me, I'm just about to check on one of my experiments."

CHOOSE:

Wait for an opening in the conversation and ask Gavin where the bathroom is.

Follow Gavin without asking, he doesn't want to deal with your bladder.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[31]

"Please," you beg.  "Please - I need those.  I'm really, really sorry that I stepped on your foot.  I was in a hurry and I made a big mistake.  Can you please forgive me?"

"I suppose," the woman sighs.  "You do have decent manners, after all.  Step out here when you're done."

You finish peeing, your heart pounding in your chest as you struggle down from the toilet.  You peek out of the stall door - the woman is still standing there, but she has something in her hand, something pink that's certainly NOT your underwear.

"Um," you begin, "may I please have MY underwear back, please?"

"These are your new underwear," the woman explains.  "You're tagged with my transceiver - if you have an accident today, I'll know and then you're mine.  You're cute and well-mannered.  I'd like to have you for my very own... but I'll give you a sporting chance.  If you make it through the day with no accidents, you're free to go.  But if you wet yourself, little girl... you're mine."

You aren't quite sure what she means, but you're not exactly in a position to demand explanations.  The underwear she gives you feels papery... and the sides are elastic.  They have pink ponies dancing about on them and you blush deeply as you pull them up your legs.  They're thick and a constant reminder that someone is literally monitoring your bodily functions.

"Oh look how cute those are on you," she coos, drawing a blush from your cheeks.  "But not nearly thick enough, I think."  The idea makes your eyes bulge as she hands your slacks back to you.  Your power suit doesn't feel so powerful now... now that you're hiding disposable underwear underneath them.

"Thank you," you give a pained smile, trying to appease the woman.

"Where are you supposed to be, pumpkin?" the woman asks.

"I'm supposed to visit the Robotics Wing, I'm here to learn as part of the knowledge exchange program... "

"Exchange," the woman laughs as though the idea is preposterous.  "You're here to steal our secrets and make yourself rich, I bet!"  Your cheeks burn as you think back to the comm and trying to figure out how you were going to smuggle one away. "Exchange... okay, well let's get you to the Robotics Wing, there are lots of interesting experiments going on today.  If you're a good girl, maybe they'll let you help."

There was no use in arguing with the woman, your only hope is that she's not terribly important.

Although her cream-colored pantsuit didn't give much hope there.  She wasn't dressed like a secretary, and she wasn't dressed like a scientist... which meant she was a business-type.  You sign and follow her out the door, headed for the Robotics Wing.

"Henriette," a kind-looking man in a lab coat greets the Exnine leading you.  "Who's your friend?"  His calm demeanor is a sharp contrast to Henriette's constant low-key fury.  She puts you on edge, he makes you feel comfortable.  You wish you had run into him first, instead of her.

"Gavin," she greets in return.  "This is Barbara." She must have seen your name on your ID badge.  "She's here on the Exchange program, a visitor from another dimension.  Which one are you from, dear?"

"One two six- "

"No no," she cuts you off crossly.  "Don't recite the whole thing, you stupid girl.  You're classified by the alphanumeric at the end."

Classified.  You don't like the sound of that.

"Whythirteen," you answer, a little more timidly than you'd intended.

"Oh, a Whythirteen," Gavin smiles at you.  He's actually pretty cute with his shaggy brown hair and his piercing blue eyes - there are lines at the corners, matching ones on either side of his mouth - smile lines.  Gavin smiles too much and it's showing in his skin.  There are worse problems to have.  "We've had a few of those through here.  What's your speciality back home?"

He crouches down, resting his hands on his knees as he makes eye contact with you and once again, you can't help but feel like he's condescending to you, an adult talking to a child.  The omnipresent pull-up doesn't help that feeling at all.

"Integrated circuits," you say, trying to stand a little taller.  You're good at device programming, the best on your team - which is the whole reason you managed to infiltrate the boys' club.  "It's my passion."

"Well," he chuckles.  "We've got a lot for you to see here.  Henriette - where do you think Little Barbara here should go first?  She could come with me."

CHOOSE:

Jump at the chance and say that you'd prefer to go with Gavin.

Say that you'd rather go with Henriette.

• Like 1

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[38]

You follow Gavin into his lab, marveling at his array of computer equipment.  He's got quite the battlestation - holographic projections for his design space, whiteboards positively filled with drawings and formulas - you get the gist of some of what he's doing, it's a mapping for the seed of a ridiculously complex neural network, far beyond anything you've ever seen.

"Wow," you breathe.  "What exactly does Flextech produce?"

"We, like many businesses in Albion, are in the Little Care industry.  We started out producing flexible metal components - robotic arms and whatnot, but we've grown from there.  Why settle for selling the components when you can build them into a superior product?"  He smirks, obviously proud of himself.

"Wait - I noticed all of the child care stuff, but I guess I really don't understand - if your people have such a fertility issue, why is so much of your economy devoted to child care?"

"Not child care," he corrects.  "Little care.  Littles - present company excluded, I hope - are essentially babies.  They have no bladder control, they have very little emotional control, they exhibit poor decisionmaking, they require assistance managing their diet... "

"Wait," you interrupt as he brings up some statistics on his holographic screen, "I've seen some Littles - like the woman working at the hotel.  Are you saying that your people, the Exnines, keep sentient adults as babies?  Why?"

"We call ourselves Amazons," he states, tapping a few more buttons, "Historical reasons.  And the reason is - well, we have instincts.  Urges.  Needs.  It's a symbiotic relationship.  We need to care for others and we have few children, and Littles need someone to care for them.  It really is that simple."

"I assume it's voluntary," you say nervously.

"Well, the Little generally gives some signal that they need help, but they're generally too helpless to even ASK, you know?"

"What do you mean, signal?"

"Here, watch.  I have some footage of our prototype in action."

He enlarges a holographic projection of an Amazon and a Little in a room, the Little is dancing around like he needs to go to the bathroom.  The Amazon asks if he needs to go and he denies it, and they repeat this process a few times... when the Little suddenly stops fidgeting.  You want to ask why he kept refusing, but the Waystation attendant's words about public restrooms came back to you.

Suddenly, robotic arms burst from the wall and grabbed the Little, who screamed - and a wet spot on his pants was plainly visible.

"You see?" Gavin asks, waving at the projection.  "He had every opportunity to go, but he refused.  He obviously wanted to be babied."

You didn't realize until it was too late just how startling the projection was... until you realized that the seat underneath you was growing warm.  Before Gavin even noticed, a pair of robotic arms shot out of the wall just like in the projection and grab you by the arms.

"Oh Barbara," he says sadly, disappointed.  "I guess present company wasn't excluded."

Before you can even scream, the robotic arms strip your pants and soaking underwear from your body and is pulling you toward a hole in wall... you found yourself sliding down a chute, panic on your face.

CONTINUE

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!

[52]

"No offense," you smile, trying desperately not to grimace.  "But I don't think a life of diapers and bottles is for me, Ruby."

The beautiful redhead looks positively destroyed.  She crumples in on herself, deflating.  Gavin looks like he actually feels her disappointment as well, wincing slightly.  You had no idea that Ruby was so tied up in the idea.

"Well," Gavin begins, sitting up straighter.  "In that case, I'm going to give you some honest advice.  You should go home - to your dimension - tonight.  The Waystation is still running.  If you don't want to end up in a life of diapers and bottles, you should go now."

"What?" you blink, shocked by his statement.

"You're a Little in a Amazon world.  I know for a fact that Henriette is in the market for a new Little and she's got a thing for Whythirteens.  The ones that come through Flextech only have a fifty-fifty chance of making it home, Barbara.  Hell, even your guide is probably out to get you, just waiting for you to make a mistake.  Portal Littles are a hot commodity right now, especially with the regulations on importing that are rumored at the moment."

"Importing?" you echo, a nightmare scenario of giants invading your home and kidnapping people into a life of babyhood fills your mind.  "I... I need to go home."

"I'll take you," Gavin offers, rubbing Ruby's arm gently.  "But we should go soon."

"Let's go," you reply quickly, fear building in your heart.  You have to warn people back home.

Gavin hugs a heartbroken Ruby, who goes home alone, before loading you into the carseat of his car and driving for the Waystation.  You look at the comm in your hand, thinking of the short straw that landed you here.

This one piece of technology could make you a fortune at home, but it would put you and likely your entire dimension at risk.

It probably wasn't worth it.

Time seems to be a blur as Gavin speeds for the Waystation, and before you know it, you're standing at the portal.

You walk through the jello-world again and breathe a deep sigh of relief when you find yourself standing next to the same attendant that saw you off originally.

"Miss Davis," he greets you, "You're back early.  You... you look like you've seen a ghost, is everything okay?"

CHOICE:

Tell the attendant everything, he has to warn people.

Lie and say everything's fine, and go home.

DO NOT READ IN ORDER!