LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grove City, Ohio

raekun

Howdy,

So i have been looking around the Ohio boards and have come to the conclusion that there are plenty of us around. The problem i am seeing though is that once somebody states where they are located, they get shy and don't say much more. Maybe i am not catching on quick enough, but i would love to actually meet another AB/DL or furry in central Ohio, and become friends that talk and hang out on occasion. If anybody is wanting to do the same … i urge you to get in touch with me and we can make this happen with no games. Ok, fine, i guess we can play a few board games LOL!

Just some things i am into … drag racing and video games :)

• 1 month later...

It would be fun to hang out sometime. I'm in Cincinnati so its a bit of a drive, but I too have never met any other AB/DL in real life. it would be cool to have a friend. I'm still a bit new my self. Feel free to message me :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Made me wonder, what do we do if we meet up? My experience is only so far as changing, wetting, and sometimes messing myself. Along with sucking on my pacifier while playing video games. I’ve never met up with anyone else who likes diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...