LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Before & After Hydration

I used to be chronically dehydrated because I drank when I was thirsty, which wasn't often.  Now I drink so I can pee, so I drink an order of magnitude more.  That should help me be healthier.  Every time I pee, I drink so I can pee more.  Why doesn't someone advertise diapers for a healthier lifestyle?

I have to smile about this. I know a less-than-intelligent person who goes to extremes with everything that decided that they were under-hydrated. We were at two meetings consecutively discussing plans and techniques for emergency response work where we might have to sit at our positions for an hour or more without a break. In nearly two hours he had to use the toilet six times which everyone there noticed of course. He explained this halfway through the second meeting which brought smiles and chuckles all-round. I was hoping someone would mention diapers but nobody did. 

From what I read, the average American is under-hydrated, but not dangerously so. This stems from our obsession with sodas, alcoholic beverages, and caffeinated drinks which do not give the same hydration to the body as water does. People count those as being equal when they're not, and since they don't feel thirsty they think they're fine. In fact, these alternative liquids can leave your body less hydrated than it would have been had you drank nothing in the same period of time. 

Just remember that drinking excessive amounts of water can be equally harmful; look up "water poisoning" to learn more. If you want to add to your hydration, then do so slowly so that your body can get used to the change instead of going overboard all at once. 

Happy Peeing!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Fun easy fact: Color of your pee is a sign of how hydrated you are and your #2 is also a indicator of your health.

The more yellow your pee is...the less hydrated you are. Dont let yourself get too yellow or problems like kidney stones could happen or joint issues. If your pee looks like water then your good for a while and try to keep it that way because then your flushing out your system of any clogging or any junk that might be in your system. Oh and yellow pee is much more smelly then clear pee which means a hydrated person in diapers can go longer without changes.

Theres a guide of what shape and color number 2 means for your current health on the web somewhere.