LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Intimate W/ Your Significant Other

Hi everybody, I am not trying to be some kind of perv by asking this question. I just want to know if anyone else out there has experienced this.

It seems 99% of the time I have sex with my girlfriend I cannot have an orgasm unless I think of her diapering me. I know the few times I have had an orgasm without having to think of her diapering me there was a real kind of "emotional connection" going on that I can't really explain. It was wierd because it was like I really wasn't thinking of anything and the orgasm just happened. The thing is I can't just conjure that "feeling" up and it seems that the only way for me to get close to that "feeling" nearly every time is to think of her diapering me and holding me in order to orgasm. Anyway, has anyone else experienced something like this?

I have not had that exact experience, but I can relate to it. It can be easier to have an orgasm if you are focusing on a fantasy that you had gone over repeatedly. I think a word of caution is in order here though.... this is how you develop a true fetish (a true fetish is when you are unable to "perform" without your fetish object, be it a diaper or a paperclip). If you are concerned, I recommend masturbating some and thinking of things *other* than diapers, like your girlfriend or whatever.

was wondering how to say that Mr Otter.........once again.....You've spoken with clarity and focus......well said!

btw.......it's true.......practice can change a habit.........even this kind..........though of course the interest doesn't go away.......you can now just add it to your varied "toybox"

I agree with the above posts, but wanna throw in my own 2 cents. This is going to be a long post!!!

First, I want to say I do the same thing to a extent but have learned to use it to the given advantage. But here's the formost thing you need to realize, I'm pretty sure that your "Toggle" for you needs to be second.

What you do with your girlfriend, should have her in mind well before you. I can perform four at least a hour (minimum) knowing that I put my wifes needs in priority. She does everything for me, in life as a wife, and her needs for me are first.

Simply as our relationship has progressed, she knows my "toggle" and it's her choice to use it. Sometimes she want's to just please me, that's very obvious when she starts talking baby talk and Diapering scenes. If she doesn't do that...ahhh..get the hint, she has needs too!

If we initate a romatic evening together your "job" is to please her and her "job" is to please you. ;) Simply it's going to take her a little longer ( but that's up to you) than you to achieve the same effect. Have you delved into her fantasy's or does she know about yours?

Trust me in the 20+ Mommys/girlfriends/sitters I have had, I have never been wrong. You take care of your partner, they will be happy to take care of you, and Love will develope beyond your expectations. Probably more stronger than you have ever known.

Use the fact that you have such a "crutch" to achieve orgasm, you bring her off 3+ times, and I will guarantee!, she'll be begging you to reciprocate.. then as you feel comfortable, you may tell her (if you haven't already) what turns you on. I promise you if you can please her, she will please you..no matter how odd it sounds.! Hope that made some sense :P good luck!

Thanx for the responses guys!

And thanx alot for taking the time to break it down like that Repaid1.

Yeah my girlfriend is fully aware of my fantasies and I am fully aware of hers to. She dosen't have any fetishes or fantasies out side of regular intercourse. She just wants to be desired as a woman and I know it bothers her that I think of these things in order to orgasm as I have told her of my fetish earlier in our relationship. Over the course of about a 1yr. and a half (we've been dating for 2yrs.) my diaper fetish has been the only thing that has sparked any conflict between us. I know outside of my fetish we are perfect for each other and it still blows me away that she didn't dump me when I told her about my fetish in the first place. Me and my girlfriend have been really trying to work this situation out lately and after all the talking over the past 1yr and a half the only thing she has a problem with is, of course, the diapers and the only thing I have a problem with is, of course, not wanting to give up the diapers. Well actually she is ok with me and my diaper wearing she just dosen't want to see me in a diaper. Anyway thanx a lot for the suggestions :) .

How yeah when me and my girlfriend have sex I always make sure she has an orgasm or 2 before I have mine :thumbsup:.

Guest Diaper4Boys

There's nothing wrong with that M90. Everyone has things and fetishes that turn them on. It's just like everyone have different pleasure zones on his/her body. Everyone is different. That's the beauty of life.

Good luck with that, M90. (No, I mean it. Good luck to you and your girlfriend.)

Also, I can add that I have to resist making my own paraphilia too central to sex, just to be able to perform without it.. and it's not the easiest thing to untrain.

P.S.: DIAPERPHANTOM's nick and sig are cool!