LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“How about we make them it’s soemrhitn different and k. Sure the kids would enjoy being able to each make there own pizza. Tiffany you want to try making your own pizza?” As he reached and helped her out of the play pen and held her hand 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany nodded happily.” Make Pizza make Pizza.” She said as she hoppped up and down.”

” Ok let’s wash those hands then everyone to the bathroom.”She said lifting tommy and leading the way

“ ok dear we’re here to  wash.” Aurora said laighing as she washed her and Tommy’s hands before drying them off and letting the girls and James go

tiffant went and washed her hands enjoying the bubbles before going to dry her hands.

skye waited for her turn 

James helped skye washed her hands as well by standing on the stool and helped Tiffany with drying her hands “ok let’s go to the kitchen” as he took skyes hand after she was done as they all went to the kitchen

“ ok I’ll make the dough real quick and then we can get started.”aurora said as she placed tommy in his high chair and got what she would need before starting to mix it all together.” 

Skye watched aurora make the dough not knowing all it took to make Pizza 

James put Tiffany in a high chair next to Tommy and placed a few animal crackers on each of there trays to play with and eat.

Tommy immediately eating and having the animals play together.

james sat skye on the counter next to aurora so she could get a better look at how to make the dough 

James smiled watching aurora as she was always an amazing cook and kids had fun watching her make the pizza. James than helped each of the kids stand on there own stool “alright you all can now put whatever you want on your pizza ok”

Aurora poured the sauce on all there’s pizzas and let them put what they want on it

tiffant went for the cheese and sausage and dumped it on her pizza

skye was a bit more shy looking over the toppings and not wanting to make a mess

Tommy started to put lots of cheese and pepperoni on his enjoying putting his hands in the sauce and eating it off his hands “mmm nummy”

James saw skye was being shy and bent down to her level “hey don’t you want to make your own pizza too? Want me to help you with it? There’s nothing to be nervous about”

“It’s ok skye just relax and this will be fun ok. Here first let’s put some cheese on top of the sauce ok” helping skye put her hands in the cheese and put it on top and than putting the other toppings she wanted as well. 

Tommy finished making his “I awww done too wook!!! My da bestest!!!” 

Aurora laughed as she took both their pizzas and put them on the pan to go on the oven.” You both did quite well now we just need to wait for Sissy.” She said

skye did it with James help starting with the cheese then going for a bit of pepperoni and sausage.” This ok.” She asked him

“Yes I think it is perfect, let’s go put it in the oven with his brother and sister” as he put it on the pan with Tommy and Tiffany’s and helped place it in the oven. 

“Ok while the pizza is being cooked do you kids think you can play nice and find a Disney movie you all want to watch?”

“ ok movie movie.” Tiffany said a She got down from the stool and toddled to the living room.

skye for down and made her way to the living room as well

aurora watched the kids leave before turning to James.” What you want on yours hon.” She said as she got a larger pan out for their Pizza.

“ sounds good to me.” She said as she sprinkled on the cheese and got the pepperoni and sausage on it before putting all of the pizzas in the oven to cook.” Well that went well.” She said

tiffany went through the movies.” I wike tangled.” She said

skye just sat on th couch and watched tv

“Yea I think they’re starting to get comfortable around us and are having a good time” James talked with his wife as he set a timer for the pizza.

Tommy argued with Tiffany “nooo awaddin better I wanna watch dat” as he held the Aladdin DVD 

“ noo tangled better i wanna watch it.” She said holding the tangled

skye just ignored the two used to their arguing

” yeah their all so adorable it makes me want ours to come even more.” She said smiling.” Let’s go see what movie they picked

James smiled and put his hand on her stomach “I’m sure whenever he or she comes she will be perfect and I can’t wait for that day to come”

James held her hand as they went to the living room and the twins yelling and arguing “hey what’s the matter in here?”

“ noo we always watch Aladdin.” Tiffany said 

aurora sighed” ok you two i got an idea.” She said” we Did say the 3 of you had to pick a movie to watch so skye can pick.” She said

skye heard this and didn’t want to get put in the middle knowing whoever didn’t get their movie picked would just be crying 

James sat down next to skye telling she was a bit nervous “it’s ok skye you pick whichever movie wou want to watch it doesn’t even have to be Aladdin or tangled maybe there’s something you want to see that they would agree on”