LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James put his arm around Aurora and relaxed seeing skye still sleeping next to them and the twins playing in front of them “Yea I’m glad we did this sweetie they are pretty special kids”He was a bit concerned as he watched skye still asleep “I feel like she’s been asleep for a while. You think she’s ok? I hope she’ll be able to sleep tonight 

Skye started to wake up stretching feeling extra comfy with the blanket before feeling a soft Cushont feeling on her bottom

” yeah i love them.” She said as janes hugged her.” Looks like she’s waking up now.” She said

James smiled at her “hey there sleepy head did you have a good nap? You must have been very tired” he said softly 

Tommy was playing without a care in the world when he than began to feel his tummy rumble. He was usually pretty consistent and had to go after each meal. He started to let out some farts that got muffled and than stood up and started to squat down in the middle of the playpen and push 

Skye nodded having had a good nap but was still in a bit of a cuddly mood but not knowing how to ask for cuddles and if it was ok to ask for cuddles 

Tiffany saw and smelled this and giggled as her brother got in diaper filling stance

James saw skye looking around a bit confused and helpless picked her up and hugged her and rubbed her back comforting her “you’re ok I have you” as he rocked her 

Tommy continues to fill his diaper as a noticeable limp formed in the back and he began to wet as well as he laughed seeing Tiffany think it was funnt

Skye sighed calmly as James lifted her and snuggled into him 

“ Aww.” Aurora said watching the two before that familiar smell entered her nose.” Ok who made poopies.” She said before looking at  the playpen and seeing the lump in Tommy’s diaper.” Honey you want to change now or you wanna keep playing for a bit.” She askes him

James picked up skye and carried her to the kitchen and poured her some apple juice into her favorite pink sippy cup and handed it to her.

Tommy held his arms up laughing “new diapy pease” as he jumped up and down

Skye stayed snuggled into James and took the sippy happily and started to drink.” Thanks.” She said smiling up at him

” ok stinky let’s go.” She said as she lifted him into her arms.” You all done making me a present or you got some more in you.” She asked as they went upstairs 

James smiled “you’re welcome, you want me to put you down so you can play with your sister I’m sure she would love that”

Tommy giggled as he still had a bit more but didn’t realize it “meee aww done...” as he was having a really fun time “you and owncle Wames stay fowever?” 

Skye was comfy where she was a bit indecisive and didn’t know what to say

” ok buddy and for this week well be here everyday but after that we’ll for sure come and visit more often.” She said kissing him as she laid him down and got the wipes ready.” Which diapee would you like honey.” She asked

James’s sat down still holding skye and reaching and grabbing one of the ones skye liked and handed to her while also looking across and making sure Tiffany was ok too.

”otay I weally wikke when u wome pway” as he reached and played with his toys “I wanna have fishi” as he’s referring to the Nemo ones 

“ ass thanks honey i like you too.” She said a sshe got one of the Nemo diapers and ripped the tapes of the full one.” Oh dear yourbfeel better gettin all this out.” She said a sshe lifted his legs and stared to wipe him clean

skye plays happily while James held her while Tiffany played in the playpen

Tommy giggled and squirmed as he tryed to get away mid diaper change and tryed to kick his feet thinking it was all funny and a game to him

Jamss talked with the girls watching them both play. Hey so what movie do you girls want to watch tonight ?”

“ hold on honey your almost clean you don’t want to get poopy everywhere.” She said as she continued wiping 

Tiffany heard movie and looked up.” Disney Disney.” 

Skye was busy playing unbeknownst to her She was starting to flood her diaper as she continued to play 

James felt his lap get a bit wetter and felt the dampness of skyes diaper “oh sweetie I think I may have let you drink a little too much apple juice. You want me to change you? I would hate if you got sick and couldn’t play 

“It’s ok, we’re going to let you wear diapers for the week while you are with us so you don’t have to worry about having accidents” as he stood up with her and carried her to the nursery waiting for Aurora to finish up with Tommy.

Tommy had calmed down once a pacifier was in his mouth as he sucked and to be finished

Since tommy calmed down aurora easily cleaned him up and had him in a new diaper in no time.” All done.” She said lifting him up and tossing the old diaper away.” She said as she was heading out she saw James and Skye 

skye held on to James hoping he was serious about the diapers so she could not worry about the potty for awhile

Tommy held onto aurora and than loooked and saw his big sister in a wet diaper too and was confused “sis sis diapee too?” He pointed and looked up at aurora curious about how she was allowed to wear.

James layed skye on the changing table and got the pink Disney princess ones ans showed them to her, “so what do you think do you like these?” As he began to undo the tabs to change her

“ yes honey she’s been having quite a few accidents and we think it’ll be easier for her to just be in diapers like you and Tiffany.” She said

Skye smiled looking st the princess on the front with all the pink and hearts and flowers.” Pretty princess.” She said happily

“Yep that’s right princess diaper for the little princess” as he proceeded to change her “wow it’s a good thing you were in a diaper you’re soaked” as he wiped and powdered her before getting a clean diaper on her “and we’re all dry now”

Tommy didn’t ask more but just nodded his head “Me humwry!!!”

Skye blushed hearing janes talk about how much she wet but smiled as the been dispr was taped up.” Thanks.” She said smiling up at him

” well let’s see what we can. Make up to feel that tummy.” She said 

“Ohh ohhh me woke cookie and ice cweam!!!!” He asked hopefully as he giggled and was carried downstairs.

”You’re welcome” as he picked her back up and carried as skye was having a hard time letting go of him 

“ how about we have that for dessert and we can get some pizzas for dinner.” Aurora said as James came down with Skye.” Tommy’s hungry are we making the pizzas or ordering them.” She said

skye snuggled into James content in his arms as she didn’t get carried often anymore