LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“Yea maybe you’re right I don’t think any of them would argue with that we’ll just deal with your sister later next week” he told her.

James knew skye couldn’t stay in that wet pull up much longer and changed her into a dry pull up as he couldn’t find diapers in the bag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James got the twins in there car seats and handed each of them there bottles and a toy and helped aurora with skye as he was a bit protective of aurora and didn’t want to risk hurting there baby for carrying something that was heavy.

James drove them all to the store making sure to be extra careful the entire drive. 

Tommy in the backseat sucking his bottle and loudly babbling as he played with one of his toy cars as he made  vroom vrooom noises 

Tiffany watched her brother as she drank her bottle her dolly on her lap 

Skye was still sound asleep the babies not waking her up 

“ ok so the twins are a size 5 and skyes gonna need a 6” Ruby said

“Ok size 5 for the twins size 6 for skye got it. I’ll be right back” he leaned over and kissed auroras cheek and went inside to get diapers. He walked to the baby section having never seen soo many different brands before. For the twins he got the Finding Nemo  for Tiffany and paw patrol diapers for Tommy. For skye he grabbed the Disney princess ones and paid for them.

He came back to the car arms full of diapers and showed what he got to aurora to make sure it was right 

Let’s wait till we get home it will be easier and they all see, pretty content right now. As James put the diapers in the trunk and drove back to the house. “You get the twins and I can carry Skye” as he carefully went and picked her up letting her sleep on his shoulder he rubbed her back and brought her inside laying her on the couch and covering her back up with a blanket

“ ok.” Aurora said as she lifted the twins out the truck and headed inside.” Ok you two. We can tell you guys are interested in the potty so weee putting you back in diapers ok.” She said as she took them up to the nursery.

skye was still sound asleep sucking her thumb peacefully 

“ ok honey she said taking out a paw patrol diaper. What about you tiff.” She asked.

” Nemo.” She said happily loving the adorable little fish.

aurora grabbed a Nemo diaper as well.” Ok you two lay down for your diapees.”

Tommy laughed at being tickled and tryed the best he could to crawl away thinking it was a game and that aunt aurora was being funny. 

James picked up Tiffany and layed her on the changing table getting one of the diapers our “hey can you tell me who’s on this one”

“ come back her little one” she said grabbing him by his sides and laid him down. She got the pullup off and powdered his bottom and got the diaper underpin and taped up.” All done baby.” She said

tifdany looked at the diaper and smiled.” Dowy.” She said happily 

“Yea you’re right very good, you’re sooo smart!” He tickled her on the side and got her changed into a diaper as well “ok you’re all done now”

Tommy out a pacifier in his mouth “fink u” as he grabbed his bunny and went off 

“ your welcome baby.” She said.bwfore getting one of the princess diapers.” I’ll go get skye diapered next.” She said

toffany giggles and smiled as she was diapered.” Ank oo.” She said before crawling after her brother 

Tommy played with Tiffany as he chased her around there room. He was pretending to be a lion as he crawled around and made roaring sounds.

”Thanks sweetie I’ll keep an eye on these 2 in the meantime” as James stayed making sure the twins didn’t hurt themselves

Tiffany giggled as she crawled away from her brother

aurora made her way downstairs seeing Skye still asleep. She gently got the pull up off of her wiped her quickly and u folded the diaper. The diaper was a bit thick but she knew Skye needed the protection. She got the diaper taped on and  got her back in under the blanket

James brought the twins downstairs and placed them in there playpen together so they could keep playing and he could be with aurora “hey sweetie what do you think about we make tonight pizza and a movie night. I can even help the kids build a fort”