LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why not? You get to make all new friends and learn things im sure you will have fun" as James tryed to help her be more comfortable with the idea.

Tommy was finally all done and saww the food and pointed to it "humry jumry" as looked at Aurora

Aurora gave him a sandwich and got his bottle of juice thinking the change could wait until he’s done eating 

Skye shrugged with all the accidents she’s had not many kids wanted to be friends with her

Skye just laidnkn the blanket as she drank her juice and looked up at the clouds 

aurora got Tiffany out and laid her on the blanket for the rest of her nap seeing she was wet too before eating her own sandwich 

Aurora put her sandwich down and grabbing the pull up and wipes and laid him down. She quickly Wiped him clean and got the fresh pull up on.

skye finished her juice and put it down a sshe relaxed on the blanket yawning

Tiffany was still sleeping on the blanket tired out from all the playing 

Skye drifted off to sleep herself her thumb creeping into her mouth 

aurora went back to her sandwichneforr turning to James.” How do you like it so far.” She asked

James smiled and kissed aurora. “I mean don’t get me wrong it’s a lot of work but I’m enjoyijg it more than I thought and we make a great team. I can’t wait till we’re taking care of our own someday soon” as he kissed her stomach “how about you? What do you think?”

Tommy laughed and turned his head “nooooo I all cwean!!!” He babbled and started to crawl back to aurora to show her 

James noticed only Tiffany’s soaked pull up and knew when she was done eating it would be his turn to change her 

James grabbed a pull up and wipes from the bag and while Tiffany was enjoying her bottle and distracted he got the soaked pull up off and had her clean and in a new one, as he finished he noticed skyes designs on her were gone as well and sighEd.

he got his wife’s attention so she could see “I don’t know what to do about her” he whispered

Aurora saw this and shrugged.” I don’t think she got potty trained properly.” She said” she was almost 2 when the twins were born and probably didn’t get much attention afterwards. I noticed it when you were pushing Tiffany on the swing.” She said