LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ sure honey no need to be pushy.@ she said laighing following him

as she built the black tower her and Tiffany were making the rest of her mess plopped into her diaper.  She got the rest of the blocks up at the top and plopped down on her bottom as her sister pretended she was a monster and broke the tower down both girls giggling as it happened

Tommy got to his room and pulled out some action figures from his toy chest and showed them to Hailey and handed her one to play with as his imagination ran wild

James took a video of the girls playing happily and eventually came back over “ok girls can we take a break to get you both changed and into clean clothes. I promise than you can go right back to playing 

James scooped them each up as they tryed to get away “ohh no you dont. Common I promise I will be done fast and you can than play more” as he carried both of them upstairs and go to skyes room first as he opens the closet “ok skye pick out something you want to wear”

Skye toddled over to her closet the hefty present i. Her diaper giving her quite the waffle as she looked through her closet picking a nice dress and turned around . She fell on her bottom coming back but got back up and handed now it to james

James put Tiffany down and handed her a toy to keep her busy “oh that’s a very good choice skye let’s get you cleaned up ok. As he got a diaper and supplies and laid her down and began to change her pretty full diaper “you are one stinky little girl do you know that” he teased 

“Hold still for one second silly you’ll play with bear in a minute ok” as proceeded to get wipes and clean her up. Having to do so many changes over the past week has made him better as he definetly needed the practice and he finished powdering and got a clean one on her “now you’re good”

“Thank you. You are such a good helper” as he got her to lay down and get her jammies off and got a clean diaper on her quickly while also putting a dress on her. He helped her stand up.

Tommy was enjoying playing with aurora for a bit and after a while crawled in her lap and snuggled close to her 

Tiffany let him chnage her and stood up as she was diapered and dress and spun around happily

” Aww such a snuggly little one.” She said as she held him

skye noticed James hadn’t taken her  old diaper and crawled over to it giggling as she tossed the stinky diaper ball in the Air

James went back to check on skye and saw what she was doing and came back “no skye we don’t play with that that’s icky” as he picked her up and helped her wash her hands in the bathroom 

tommy smiled “will we see you again after you go bye bye?”

James washed his hands as well and took her back to her room and got her dressed in the dress she picked out. He came back to the nursery and smiled seeing Tommy and aurora snuggling together “hey sweetie I have the girls dressed and ready “