LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Uh oh me sowie me weally sowie” as he got upset and started crying too seeing Tiffany upset and worried he would be in trouble now. James saw the crying and hoped aurora could handle it as he focused on Skye for a bit

Aurora started to feed both the little ones seeing it was about time for a nap.

Skye was having fun on the slide in the big kids area before she had a bit of an accident in her panties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy was hungrily drinking his bottle as he cuddled there his eyes getting heavier till his body was full relaxed and drifting to sleep.

As skye got up from coming down the slide and running off to somewhere else james noticed a bit of wet patch and was trying not to make a big deal out of it "Skye can you come over here for a second please" hoping not to draw attention to her

"Did anything happen while you were on the slide? Do you feel like you need to go potty or anything?" as James tryes to figure out if she knows she had an accident.

Tommy was moving around in the stroller and and finally got comfortable in his sleep and sucked on his thumb while fast asleep

James held Skyes hand as they walked back to the stroller where the twins were asleep and Aurora was reading her book "Hey sweetie do we have an extra pair of clothes for Skye? THere was a little situation that happened"

“ um i don’t know let me check the diaper bag.” She said as she looked through it she found a old dress and down diapers and pull-ups.” Well we have this dress but i don’t have any panties for her.” She said she didn’t want Skye to hear that she would have to wear the pullup so she wrapped the pull up in the dress and handed it to james

James thanked Aurora and walked with skye to the family bathroom the park had. "Skye i know that you're a big kid so im going to walk you in and let you change in the stall and i'll be right outside the stall if you need anything ok"

James did just as he promised and stood outside the stall and waited for her to change

Tommy whiile asleep began to heavily soak his pulll up a hissing sound could be heard as the pull up wasnt that thick and tommy sighed a bit as he felt better emptying his bladder

Skye gotnin the stall and took off her clothes before lliftinf yo the dress and seeing the pull up. She didn’t mind a pull up preferring a diaper but put it on anyway before putting the dress on and grabbing her old clothes and coming back out

James put the wet clothes away in a plastic bag so we could wash them later. James started too lay out the blanket and lay out lunch so skye could eat.

Tommy started to yawn and strech in his troller slowly waking up from his nap and rubbing his eyes

Aurora put her book down seeing James laying out the blanket for the picnic she turned the stroller around seeing tommy waking up.” Hey baby u have a good nap.”

skye saw the blanket and went over watching James 

tiffant was still sound asleep soaking her pullup as she did

James sat down with skye and started to eat with her asking about if she was excited to start kindergarten.

Tommy just rested his head on her shoulder. It always took him a while to wake up fter a nap so he just yawned a let out a little bit more into his pull up