LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Practice Parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knew better than to argue and just nodded and layed against her ready for a warm bottle of milk to be ready.

James felt aurora not in bed with him and started to slowly wake up and went to check on the kids seeing if she needed help with them

He smiled and enjoyed his cartoons to himself not having to share with his sisters and quickly drank his bottle and held it up wanting more “pease” he asked softly 

James came downstairs when he saw the girls still asleep “good morning you 2” as he kissed his wife and messed with Tommy’s hair 

Tiffany started to wake up her diaper soaked from last night and she started to cry wanting out of her crib

” we can do it toge.” She was saying before she heard the baby monitor.” Oh dear someone’s up.”

“You got Tommy I can handle this one” as he went upstairs hearing the crying from the twins room he came in and saw a crying Tiffany “hey now what are we so upset about this morning” he picked her up and rocked her gently immediately noticing her wet diaper “well how about we take care of this first and than we’ll get you a bottle and make breakfast ok”

Tiffany drank her bottle and watched tv with her brother.

a groggy Skye started to make her way down the stairs but af the end of the stairs she missed the last step and fell landing on her bottom. She wasn’t hurt but more startled than anything and started to cry 

James heard a loud thud and went to see what had happened and he saw a crying skye at the bottom of the stairs and went over and quickly picked her up “ohh skye what are you doing awake? Are you ok?” As he hugged her and started to rock and bounce her 

Skyes cries turned into sniffles and she just snuggled into James .

” Here’s a bottle for her if you want to feed her to help.” She said handing him the bottle of milk.” I’ll handle breakfast.” She said 

James took skye upstairs knowing skye enjoyed having attention separate from her siblings and went to the guest room. He started to feed her a bottle and turned on that tv “ok let me know when I should stop ok” as he started to flip through the channels